Batman CYOA: Gotham Buffet Pt. 08

Story Info
A. Barbara gives Bruce a blowjob.
2k words
4.85
3.5k
9

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,577 Followers

The look in Barbara's eyes convinced Bruce immediately: she didn't want to be fucked. She wanted to fuck. She wanted to actively give in to what he was giving her, to surrender to her own yearning desire far more than to his stiff prick. All she needed--still--even now--was his permission. She wanted him to give the orders just one last time.

"Kiss it," he told her. "Take it in your hand and kiss my fucking cock."

There was a charge of obedience to how Barbara wrapped her fingers around the base of his prick, though the gleam in her green eyes spoke to how much she wanted to. She wanted to suck his cock and she wanted to obey him. Doing both at once seemed almost too much for her.

***

Barbara placed her lips against Bruce's swollen knob. A salty taste filled her mouth at that first kiss. She even took some of his leaking precum into her mouth, letting it linger on her tongue before she swallowed its simmering heat.

Barbara wanted it down her throat before that heat died down into the body warmth of the rest of her mouth. Wanted it fully inside her before it lost its taste. She giggled a little at having captured it, then kept going. She kissed and licked Bruce's cockhead until all of its engorged roundness was polished with her saliva.

"Take it in your mouth," Bruce demanded, his voice almost gentle, easing into the dominance Barbara needed. There was no call to force her. He only had to give her enough mastery for Barbara to heed. "I want to see those beautiful lips wrapped around my prick. I want to know you're tasting it."

Barbara wasn't sure she even could accept such a massive erection into her mouth, but she knew she had to try. Bruce made her feel weak all over, though she didn't mind this weakness. It felt good after having to be strong for so long.

She squeezed her fingers tighter into the astonishing girth of his cock and ducked her head to taste his swollen tip some more. Her lips parted and captured the spade-shaped end of his dick. She held it against her tongue and tasted more of his dripping precum.

Almost involuntarily, Barbara's mouth opened wider. She took more of his manhood past her lips. His knob moved over her tongue and pushed against the tightness of her throat. Barbara could tell immediately that he would fuck that narrow space. It was like losing her virginity. She knew his male drive had to own that little sheath her body made for him.

And she wanted him to have it.

Bruce groaned, rewarding Barbara with the sound of her exertions having an effect on him. "I like a woman who can take my prick."

Barbara gagged a little, but kept at his erection, bobbing her head on it, sucking and gulping no matter how her throat muscles rebelled. She took it down her gullet until she couldn't get it any further. His bloated balls touched her chin. Her mouth felt stretched actually out of shape by the massive hunk of flesh it was engulfing. And her throat... she knew her throat would never be the same.

She'd gone down on Dick, but he'd been content with her licking and kissing until he came. He never asked for her to deep-throat him--maybe a little embarrassed that Kory could do that and he didn't want to force a comparison between the two.

But Barbara did, now. She considered it a poke in Kory's all-green eye that she'd managed to throat such a gigantic prick. Maybe Kory could do the same, but she never would. Kory had Dick, but Barbara had Batman.

"Good little cocksucker," Bruce moaned. "You deserve a treat."

His hands roved down her body, stroking her hair, then reaching down into her V-neck blouse to caress her tits. Gloved hands roughly possessing her swollen flesh, her sensitive nipples. Quick flashes of pleasure burned into her, meeting the sheer arousal she already felt from having his cock down her throat. Barbara moaned into the massive gag Bruce had used on her. Bruce put his hands into her hair and used his grip to pull her head back.

"I'd like to come down your throat," he told her. "I'd like you to swallow my cum. But first, you have to earn it."

"Always making me fucking jump through hoops," Barbara panted, the flush in her pale skin speaking far louder than her seeming irritation.

"And would you have it any other way?" Bruce asked her with, oh God, an actual grin on his hardened features. "Touch yourself. Make yourself come. Show me how you're getting off on being my cock-holster."

"Have to be your cock-holster to do that," Barbara reminded him, taking him into her mouth again.

She moved her fingertips along his balls, stroking them as her head bobbed. His cock was going as deep as it ever had, but she wasn't gagging anymore. It was like he slotted right into her, like a missing piece.

She took one hand off his scrotum, leaving the other to knead his balls as her right dropped down under her belt and into her tight pants. She almost laughed out loud at her own smoldering sexuality--Barbara had never been such a slut before, even with a sex symbol like Nightwing in her bed.

She'd called the shots in that relationship; somehow that wasn't nearly so freeing as blaming all her whorishness on Bruce. God, to think that she'd be such a skank if only he'd done this to her back when she was in the go-go boots.

Barbara did laugh, but it came out as a moan around his throbbing erection while she touched her drenched sex, stroking the tingling hardness of her clit, enjoying the unending pulses that shot through her.

The pleasure demanded more of itself and almost before she knew she was doing it, Barbara slipped a finger inside of herself. She worked it in and out while her thumb stroked her clit to a plateau of almost painful rapture. Her arousal knew no bounds. Her pussy churned, this feeling both not nearly enough and more than Barbara was ready for. The presence of Bruce's cock, pumping and pounding in her throat, made her cunt surge even harder.

Two more fingers joined the first one that had entered her. She pumped all three inside, imagining she was treating her sopping wet sex the way Bruce would, although she'd have to use her entire fist to equal the lovely goddamn beast she had in her mouth. At the thought of her slit stretching like her throat had, her fingers pistoned faster.

It only took a few trips of her fingers from the lips of her pussy to a stroking caress of her inner folds before she was seething, her thighs drenched with wetness, her fingers awash in it as it flew from her. She reeled ecstatically, intoxicated by the throbbing contact of Bruce's manhood on the inside of her cheeks, the surface of her lips, all across the taste buds of her tongue. It seemed to sped up her hands as her fingers plunged in and out of herself, thumb needfully strumming her stiff clit, her other palm holding Bruce's balls and feeling the enormous quantities of cum ready to erupt into her already-filled mouth.

"Gaaa! Aahh!" Barbara vocalized, her voice stoppered by Bruce's cock, but her body still producing sounds of rapture. She wailed, even if his prick turned it into a sputtering staccato, and then what muscles remained under her spine's control bounced in frenzy.

Wave after wave of climax swept over her, making Barbara writhe in a series of explosions that seemed to last forever. Even her dead legs produced phantom stirrings--she imagined she felt her toes tingling, a million miles away...

"Uhhhnnn--"

It was only when she felt back into her chair, drained and yet full of completion, that she heard the signal on her computer, trilling for attention.

"Ohh... hell..." Barbara sighed, pulling her mouth off of Bruce's erection. "I need--need to get that..."

She would've thought Bruce, of all people, would understand that the mission came first. But his cock flexed with an indomitable need that seemed to outweigh even Batman's awe-inspiring control. Looking up at him, seeing the look in his eyes... It was as if his desire had fed on hers, become something dwarfing both of them.

She'd seen what bestial violence Bruce was capable of, how he restrained it. His urge to dominate, to satisfy, to own and fuck and make submit... it seemed even more powerful. At the end of the day, Bruce was no sadist. His rage was something he rarely vented, that he kept tightly leashed. But his lust... Barbara didn't know if it'd ever really run rampant, if he'd ever had to keep it in check the way he would now.

Already, he'd torn a swath through the bachelorettes of Gotham... seemingly any woman that'd ever caught his eye was fair game now. And they loved it. There was no disapproval to hem him in. The family he'd built would pull him back from the abyss of ending a criminal's life. But Barbara didn't even know if she wanted Bruce to put a stop to this new... evolution of his.

A part of her wanted to push him further, to see him ravish her and override any protestations that other parts of her might make. It would be so good, she knew, to listen only to her need and know that it had a hold on Bruce--that he would sate it no matter what.

Sliding her fingers away with a reluctant gasp, Barbara thrust herself into the cold water of reality. The last thing she wanted to do was to play Oracle when Barbara Gordon had just had... was having... some of the best sex of her life. But the call needed answering and if she didn't put up a wall now, she would be forever defenseless to Bruce's need for her.

"Dammit," she breathed, picking up the headset and forcing it over her scalp, a cheap replacement for the feel of Bruce's hands and their cold, callous, burning hot touch.

But as she answered, her eyes stayed riveted to Bruce's rigid cock. Not diminishing at all. Throbbing away. His lust not going anywhere. And Barbara knew that Bruce was still feeling her mouth around him, imagining her cunt his plaything, and the thought alone was enough to keep him hard until Kingdom Come.

***

Bruce watched Barbara return to her duties. A part of him was almost proud of her. He knew she was especially vulnerable to this, having little chance of running into a seducer in her line of work. Yet still she was resilient. She refused to be broken with the same ease with which Helena had fallen.

It spurred on his need to make her his.

He wouldn't simply take her; Bruce was under no illusions that Barbara wished to be raped. She wanted to be fucked and she wanted to answer the call. Like him, she wouldn't settle for half-measures. He'd give her both.

He could jerk off... tempt Barbara with the prospect of denying her his cock... see if she broke on her own or, if she held strong, he'd come in her face, marking her for later. Knowing then that she wouldn't be able to rest until she possessed the lust that Bruce'd had to deal with himself.

Or he could fuck her. Hoist her up and enter her and rut her while leaving her mouth free to continue her important work. It'd be interesting to see whether Oracle's control could hold out under those circumstances. And he wanted that tight cunt all the more after his abbreviated sample of her mouth. It seemed like a measure of revenge, a punishment even as he rewarded her for being his willing fuck-toy.

Bruce knew Barbara well, but he'd never thought of her like this before--as a sexual bitch that needed to be taught a lesson. It was enthralling and he let himself relish the decision as Barbara's eyes burned, his fat cock locked into her dilated pupils.

A. Come on Barbara's face.

B. Fuck her while she talks.

Zev95
Zev95
1,577 Followers