Spidey CYOA: Under New Management Ch. 07

Story Info
A. Praise kink.
1.6k words
4.44
2.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

Mary Jane felt Felicia's engorged cuntlips working against her mouth, rippling and kissing her with pleasured spasms, beginning the thunder of her coming orgasm. She'd... she'd have to set a good example, she told herself. Have to show Felicia what it looked like for a woman to properly service a man.

But fuck, her pussy tastes so good.

***

Peter held himself deep inside of Mary Jane, his throbbing arousal impacting like artillery shells on her sensitively stretched anal walls. Sodomy with them had a tendency to reduce MJ to a gibbering, orgasmic mess—insensate with the combination of pain and pleasure and content in the knowledge that her rectal tightness would be enough to get her husband off while she indulged in climax after taboo climax.

He knew he had to hold himself back—let MJ acclimate to his presence up her ass so that she, in turn, could service Felicia. They all had to find an equilibrium, now that it was the three of them, and with MJ and Felicia's rivalry, he knew it would be up to him to be the deciding vote, the peacekeeper, the man of the house.

With Mary Jane oh-so-pleasurably imprisoned for his use, he only sparingly worked at her. His hips twitching, propelling his erection inside her rectum with tiny motions—no more than was necessary to remind her that he was fucking her in the ass. His hands rolling over her sleek body, smearing her straining sweat over her white gold skin. Feeling the heave of her breasts and the quiver of her hips as her body undulated in response to pleasure that was nearly unbearable.

Peter could've easily reduced her to a cock-drunk coma patient, but he needed to keep her just centered enough to focus on Felicia instead of how overwhelmed she was.

In retrospect, maybe it'd been a mistake to ass-fuck Mary Jane at this particular moment—but then again, Peter didn't think it was ever truly a bad time to fuck that succulent butt MJ had on her.

His hands skated up her belly, cupping her breasts for a moment, then moving to Felicia's buttocks where she straddled his wife's face. Felicia trilled happily when he squeezed into the ripe flesh and his touch fluttered downward to pet Mary Jane's hair, her lovely face, caressing her through her moaning delectation at having him so deep inside her.

"Go on, MJ," he whispered into Mary Jane's ear. "Taste her. Get her off and I'll keep going, keep fucking you. Don't keep me waiting, Mary Jane. I wanna fuck your ass so bad..."

Mary Jane's green eyes focused. She looked up at Felicia and Felicia looked back at her, her own eyes twinkling with anticipation. The cat burglar spread her legs invitingly, splaying her cunt right before Mary Jane's face.

"Hope you appreciate this, kitty. This one time, I'll do all the work, so you'll not in the dark about why Petey has to have both of us," Mary Jane simpered, flicking her tongue across Felicia's soaked opening.

"That's okay, I'll take my turn next," Felicia promised her. "I'll suck your husband's cock for you and swallow all that hot cum—you won't have to taste one drop!"

Mary Jane's eyes twitched, irritation with the Black Cat warring with the maddening pleasure calling to her as Peter's cock throbbed hotter than ever inside her stuffed anus. Between the potential punishment of being deprived of that fucking and the reward of putting on a lustful show for her husband, MJ had virtually no choice in the matter. And the submissive in her liked that a lot. Even more than Felicia was capable of annoying her.

The fragrant aroma of Felicia's aroused sex filled Mary Jane's nostrils, stealing away her thoughts from anything else and onto savoring the next few minutes. Mary Jane couldn't stop herself from letting her tongue whip out again and cross Felicia's swollen clit, her engorged labia, making the pink flesh thunder and froth at the wondrous sensations Mary Jane was causing.

Peter's heartbeat raced—Mary Jane felt it under her lissome back and down between her buttocks, where his cock was throbbing like a caged animal trying to get out. Slowly, subtly, she undulated her hips, fucking herself on the massive impalement. Peter approvingly petted and stroked her; he would let her reward herself so long as she kept up Felicia's pleasure.

"Yes, Red, yes, lick it!" Felicia moaned lovingly. "Go deeper... taste me... I promise you'll love it... ooh... don't you love it—hnngh!—when you take Spider's cock, then—ahh!—go down on him? Taste your own—FUCK!—sweet cunt on that incredible dick? Shit, MJ, no wonder Peter stays with you! You've got the most incredible tongue... mmmm, stroke my pussy... make me come in your face... let Peter taste me when he kisses your lips... OHHH CHRIST!"

Mary Jane wouldn't settle for anything less now. She felt her husband kiss her cheek and it seemed incomplete just then, without a gloss of Felicia's juices coating her lips. The smell of Felicia's cunt whetted her appetite, but she needed to suck that pussy off Peter's tongue to truly taste it.

MJ wondered if Felicia felt the same way about her; one look into the cat burglar's eyes and she knew that Felicia did. That Felicia wanted to taste Peter's cum in her mouth and Mary Jane's cream on Peter's body. Any of them, any combination of them.

Mary Jane lapped up Felicia's wetness as fast as it flowed from her slit. Not just because she liked the taste, but because she wanted to feed it to Peter fresh from her lips.

"You look so pretty when you're tonguing my cunt," Felicia cooed, sounding absolutely sincere, too lascivious and well-pleasured to be even a little sarcastic. "God, you always look pretty—perfect—I'm so glad Spider gets to fuck you—so glad I get to fuck you—and you can fuck me whenever you want, MJ, use me however you please. Shit, baby, don't ever stop touching me—!"

Felicia's head spun as Mary Jane gently rolled her lips over her burgeoning clit, letting her feel that they were as liquid smooth as they looked—slowly taking that tiny button into her appreciative mouth and then sucking it. Gently at first. Next, harder and harder.

Felicia writhed in delight, feeling as though her pleasure were a concrete thing, a stead she was galloping on with Mary Jane's tongue and suction spurring it on!

"You make me feel so good... no one but Peter's ever made me feel so damn good!"

The golden light of the setting sun burned through the drawn blinds and threw a burnishing illumination over Felicia's bare skin, making her seem to literally glow with delight as Mary Jane continued her ministrations.

Now enslaved by the feeling, desperate to add to it, Felicia caressed her own plump breasts, lifting them up and then sliding her slender fingers along her own abundant contours until her fingertips reached and tweaked the stiff nipples. Delicious sensations sung out from every part of her body, as if overflowing from her well-tended sex and spilling into the rest of her. Felicia was completely enveloped by pleasure!

"I'm a little fucktoy, MJ! I'm your fucktoy and I'm Peter's fucktoy! You can both screw me as much as you want!"

Mary Jane's only reply was to slurp as she tasted—and delighted in—Felicia's flowing cream.

Felicia's eyes crossed. She felt like she was being kissed where she'd never been kissed before, touched like no one had touched her before. Mary Jane wasn't just good at this, wasn't even a gifted amateur. She seemed to know exactly what to do to make Felicia outright burst!

Maybe it was an endless cycle... Felicia had taught Peter how to please a woman with his tongue and Mary Jane had picked it up from him, figuring out what Felicia liked from what she herself liked, and of course Peter had learned what MJ liked from what Felicia liked... so even before this threesome, they'd all been fucking each other. They'd all been in a single book, they just needed to get on the same page...

"I'm gonna come for you, baby, I'm gonna come so hard for you. Just keep going a little longer—right there—make me come and let me show you what a good tongue you have—oh, GOD, you're a fucking angel!"

Felicia came, nearly flinging herself off Mary Jane's face as she struggled to contain the explosion inside her. It hurt a little, how hard she orgasmed, but a second later she had her snatch pressed to Mary Jane's mouth again—seeing the excitement in MJ's eyes as the taste flooded her tongue and delighted her senses.

"Again!" she keened, her voice catching in the back of her throat. Then she smiled, lost between wantonness and delirium. "Wanna be your fucktoy some more..."

Mary Jane smiled against her slit.

***

Below them both, Peter felt the heat of their joined bodies rising, teasing and tantalizing his prick even as MJ seemed to wholly ignore it in favor of Felicia's taste. He was glad they were getting along so well—but he was not here to be a sex toy they wouldn't even use. He got little enough time with Mary Jane as it was. She could play with Felicia all she wanted on the many, many occasions he was fulfilling an obligation elsewhere.

Then Peter shook his head. Maybe that was too harsh. He'd wanted them to play nice together: now they were. He could always let them cement their newfound bond. It did make for a hell of a show.

Or he could take a more active role. While he cocked Mary Jane in the ass, he could get handsy with Felicia. Would that ruin their girly games or make it even better?

A. Finger Felicia

B. Fuck Mary Jane's ass

C. Do nothing

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers