All Comments on 'Batteries Not Included'

by MountainDewMan

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
Great Writing!

I like your style and I would have liked this more if it was longer. This story did, however, lack sexual tension and it would have been even more erotic if you had taken the time to build up to the coupling.

Hot stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Simply.... OUTSTANDING

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Very fucking hot! It would great if in a followup chapter if her mom has a chat with her to let her know that she was ok with her being with her dad as her own sex drive was gone due to menopause. She knew her husband had a high sex drive and if her daughter could take over her wifely duties, that would great since he wouldn't have to look elsewhere for satisfaction. It would be a win/win/win for everyone and she could finally get some sleep. Just a suggestion.

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudeover 4 years ago
Damn Hawt!!!

Wow.

More?

Please??

FDD

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep it going!!!

Keep it going! Liked the way it started and would like to hear how both get what they want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yummm

To the people who say to take your time with it, don’t listen. Just like the characters in your story like a good hard fucking, so do some of us. The scene where they were watching the porn together was enough foreplay. I dont usually comment (although I’ve liked a few of your other stories as well) but this one made me cum hard. My clit is still throbbing! Please do at least one more chapter to this. Daddy did promise and I want to feel him keep it. ;-)

brownbettiebrownbettieover 4 years ago
This is why I love your work!!

Keep up the excellent writing , and I’ll keep reading!

DaddysIncestGirlDaddysIncestGirlover 4 years ago
SO HOT

Definitely a favourite. I've never come so hard and fast so quickly. Perfectly written, I wouldn't change a thing

live4thebjlive4thebjover 4 years ago
That was so hot

That was so hot in so many levels. Knocked off a point for a spelling error but that aside bravo! ****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hmmmmm

If a wife is bad for letting her husband go without for 3 months,

What does that make the husband if he let's his wife go without for 6 months.

Yes wife has tried time and time again. That story is AMAZING. I understand the frustration of batteries going flat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pretty good but...

Your grammar and punctuation need a lot of work. Get a proofreader.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 4 years ago

Hot... a wanton, slut that needed a man to fuck her into oblivion. She got what she wanted... needed.

Please ... no babies though.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My new favorite

I've read this 3 times now! Makes my pussy sopping wet holy fuck....thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Typo?

“Getting them is pretty easy; and it helps when you're nineteen, have blonde hair to your shoulders; perky firm 36C breasts with fat little nipples. I played soccer and volleyball in high school so kept in good shape. Add to all that a 34 waist and flat tummy and you get the idea.”

34 waist?

I hope that’s a typo, and you meant 24. 34 hips would be smokin’ hot, but waist? No.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If he is that good at fucking can't imagine mum not wanting it

dmallorddmallordover 2 years ago

Rated 10 but the star is not there so just a 5! Passion, raw heat, and a great build up. Forget the comments about grammar or waist size or spelling, hell those people were missing the action! Damn grammarians! No wonder you have so many followers! This was good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the better stories out there.

This story shows that there need to be 10 stars.

Well done!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She should have purchase a toy that was rechargeable, with a connection that was suitable for a USB-2 outlet.

Then she wouldn't need batteries.

notyourcuppateanotyourcuppateaover 1 year ago

Sooo hot, and beautifully told.

❤❤🔥🔥🔥🔥

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Responding to Anons comment "...if he is that good..." ... when I finally was able to hook up with my wife (after chasing her for a year), we went from sex 3 times a day to max of once or twice a month within a year of marriage (and sleeping in separate rooms 5 nights a week...). None of which was my choice, of course. I was pretty experienced and am the type that gets off by getting my partner off and when we DID have sex, I brought her to shaking, shuddering climaxes pretty much every time (although while she never claimed to fake it, she would later claim that wasn't her having an orgasm...) Regardless I asked her time and time again what I could do to please her more to which she never had an answer. I honestly think looking back that it was all about controlling our relationship, to her.

I finally told her that if she didn't take care of me, I would leave and find someone who would.

She didn't listen so I left.

My point is that you never know what the fuck is going through another persons mind... especially if they are not willing to communicate and tell you.

fuze33fuze335 months ago

I hate daddy and daughter stories. I don’t know why but something about it sickens me.

Holistic_VoyeurHolistic_Voyeur23 days ago

This girl is a lot of fun. I love her character.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous