Batteries Not Included

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Basically I was done, and I knew it. When he dropped me off at the house later, I broke it off right there in the driveway. I didn't see any reason to continue the charade any longer. No, I didn't tell him he had a wimpy dick, or that I was pining for my father's monster tool. I just told him it wasn't working any more, and we both needed to move on.

Slipping into the house, I kicked off my shoes and headed for the stairs. Mom and dad were sitting in the living room watching television when I passed by.

"How was your night?" Mom asked.

"Eh, not bad" I said casually. "We broke up." Before either could draw me into a conversation, I headed up the stairs.

I had slipped off my jeans and tank top, slipping into an outsized t-shirt I used for a nightgown, when there was a soft knock on the door. Dear old mom to the rescue, I thought with a sigh.

"Come in." No point putting it off.

I slid onto the bed, and turned to watch as my dad came through the door. I was surprised since I thought it would be mom coming to console me over my 'loss.'

"Dad" I said softly, as I settled back against the headboard of my bed.

Dad closed the door and turned to face me. I could see his eyes as they traveled up my exposed legs; when they finally reached my face, I could see the look of concern on his face.

"Was it because of me?" he asked softly.

Because of him, what the hell was he talking about? Then, it hit me. I stared at him a moment. Should I say or shouldn't I say warred inside me; one thing we had always prided in the family was honesty.

"Do you want the truth?" I asked him.

"Yes" he answered simply.

"Lock the door" I told him. "I don't want to be interrupted."

I watched as he reached behind himself without even looking, and snapped the lock. God I bet he could pop a bra open in a heartbeat, I thought; not that I was wearing a bra at that moment, or even panties for that matter.

"Don't guilt yourself Dad" I said as he watched me. "Don't blame yourself for something that was coming to an end anyway." I sighed.

"Good" Dad gave a sigh of relief. "I thought...well...after the other day..." he hesitated.

"You didn't cause the break-up OK" I gave a half smile. "I will admit you speeded things up quite a bit."

I dropped my glance to his jeans, fuck he was hard again. Was it me, or just his normal state? I pulled my eyes away and spoke with hormones more than brain.

"It's kind of weird getting banged by your boyfriend in the back seat of his car, while you're thinking of your dad's monster cock." I said honestly.

"I'm sorry" Dad whispered.

"For what" I almost laughed. "That he has a five inch dick that can't compare to yours?" I let my legs drift just slightly apart. "That's not your fault." I watched his eyes.

Sure enough his eyes went straight to the junction of my bare thighs where they met the hem of my night shirt. I swore to god that thing pulsed inside his jeans.

"Truth?" I asked softly.

Mutely he nodded. I knew it was mostly my unsatisfied hormones that were talking. I had never gotten off tonight and I had intended to use my little friend to finish the evening. I slowly began drawing my knees up, not touching the hem of my nightshirt as it drifted higher on my thighs.

I let me knees ease open, seeing his eyes widen as my swollen lips came into view. I could see the sweat forming on his brow as he stared at my wet pussy. Scratch that, it was well past pussy time, I was deep into needy cunt and sinking fast.

"What do you want to do to it?" I husked.

"I want..." he started to say.

"Show me." I cut him off.

I wasn't really sure if he would, so I was a bit surprised when he moved to the foot of my bed, and then eased down to stretch out between my widening legs.

Without a word he bent his head down toward me. I felt his hot breath for a second, before the hottest mouth I had ever known enveloped my entire cunt.

There was no tease, there was no build. He just opened his mouth wide and sucked both my fat lips in, then jammed his tongue deep inside me. My legs shot straight out as my head banged back against the headboard of the bed.

Holy fuck was he good, I had never been eaten like this before; and I loved oral sex. I could hear wet slurping as his probing tongue scooped my fluids out into his mouth. My hands went back and forth between gripping his head and clutching at the sheets. I couldn't lie still as I withered under his expert tongue.

I wanted to moan out a protest as his mouth pulled back slightly, but when he capture my throbbing clit between those lips, it turned into a gurgle of sheer pleasure. When the tip of his tongue lashed over my clit, I shuddered with wonder. How the fuck did my father know how to feast on a wet cunt like this, I was dazed.

I could smell my sex as it dripped into his mouth. His obscene sucking noises were like music as I felt a heat growing in my belly.

"Oh fuck...don't stop...dad...daddddd...dadddddyyyyyyyy" I mumbled and turned into a wail as my ass started rising from the bed.

"Eat me...eat my cunt..." I whimpered as the heat in my gut hit critical.

And eat me he did. His tongue was like he was playing a violin on my clit, while he sucked every drop from me and swallowed it down. He was fucking feasting on me, and it was driving me over the edge.

"Oh fuck...I'm going to cum...Oh God...never..." I babbled as my body lost control.

"Daddd...unnghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" my loud cry turned into a groan.

Just as the fire lit in my womb; I felt a thick finger ram up my spasming cunt. I could have died right then and I would have been in heaven, as my orgasm exploded in my gut. He had the perfect timing of that experienced mature male, to sense when to move.

I felt my juices gush out to coat his hand and face; my toes curled and sparks ignited behind my eyes as wave after wave rolled over me. I could hear him swallowing as I filled his mouth. This was no amateur boy faking at pleasing me, this was a man; bent on devouring me.

Collapsing back against the headboard, my body limp from the intensity; I felt him pull from between my lewdly spread thighs. I saw the shadow as he rose up in front of my exhausted body; he was standing on my bed, facing me.

"Daddy" I whispered softly.

He didn't say a word as he unsnapped his jeans and tugged them down.

I turned my head slightly, and there it was, inches from my face. I had dreamed of that cock, masturbated to memories of it; now it was only inches from my face. Like an electric current, energy coursed through my body. God I wanted that thing.

Reaching up, I was barely able to wrap my slender fingers around his girth; I felt the shaft throb in my hand. Opening my mouth, I pushed my face forward; feeling the fat head slip between my lips. My head began to bob back and forth as I swirled my tongue around him. His taste and smell only added to my frenzy. I was addicted to my father's cock.

I felt his hands reach down, and fingers wrap in my blonde curls. I felt his hips push forward, as his grip drove my mouth further down ono him.

"Suck it" I heard him growl above me.

Suck it, Jesus I was well past that. I just let him take control as he began to fuck my mouth. I heard a soft gagging, realizing it was me as the engorged head of his cock pushed against the back of my throat. Tears came to my eyes as he shoved my mouth further down; then gasping for air as he slid my head back.

My arms hung limp at my sides as I submitted to this powerful man. My own father was using me for his fuck toy, and I could feel the lust in me grow even more.

Once again he had perfect timing. He knew just how deep to shove that monster where it would tickle the back of my throat; and then he would ease up to let me fill my lungs with air.

I gurgled and choked as he drove his fat cock almost to the root. Spit dribbled from my mouth and down my chin. Now usually I'm not one to swallow, I wanted nothing more at that moment, than for his hot seed to be pumped down my throat.

It seemed my father had other ideas. He ripped his cock free of my slobbering mouth and staggered back on the bed. Collapsing to his knees at my feet, he stared at me. Gripping my ankles, he gave a quick pull that brought me down on the mattress, stretched out full length. With a twist of my legs, he rolled my compliant body over until I was now face down,

As I felt his fingers dig into my hips, pulling me up onto my hands and knees; it dawned on me. He wanted me just like the movie we had watched. Looking over my shoulder at him, I saw raw lust burning in his eyes.

"Fuck me daddy" I whispered hoarsely. "Fuck your slut daughter." I egged him on.

I had never before considered myself a slut or whore; in fact if a boy would have used those words, I would have slapped his face. But, kneeling there on my bed, waiting for that monster to tear into me; I knew I was now my father's slut.

There was no bumping or grinding; no missed mark. This mature, experienced man; aimed like a guided missile and drove what felt like was a baseball bat up my cunt in one stroke. My head snapped back and my mouth hung open as a whimper slipped from my lips.

He sank clear to the root, until his hips slapped the upturned cheeks of my ass. My eyes rolled back when I just barely felt the tip of his cock brush my cervix. My first thought was fuck he was big; then next, my brain simply melted.

"MMMFFFFFFFFFFFFHHHHH" I wailed.

I realized my scream was muted because my father had clamped one hand over my mouth. The next thing I felt was that hand coming to the center of my back and shoving me forward. I dropped off my hands, burying my face in my comforter. It was just in time as I felt him draw back and then slam home again.

"NNNNAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed into my sheets as my belly exploded in white fire.

My entire body began shaking and quivering as my orgasm shredded through me. One fucking stroke and he had me cumming like a fountain.

I don't know what was more astonishing to me; the fact that I could feel my cunt cream spraying out between my thighs to splatter to the sheets between my spread knees; or the fact that he never missed a stroke behind me.

Every time that monster drove into my belly, another wave rolled through me. It was like a never ending orgasm. Like I said before, I wasn't a virgin; but it was like everything I had experienced before had been a prelude to this. Now this was fucking.

"Harder...oh shit...more...please" I begged. My father gave it to me.

He picked up the pace as the wet sound of his hips slapping my ass filled my bedroom. Every stroke down drove my face into the mattress without mercy. I began to rock backwards in time to his movements, trying to drive that glorious prick even deeper.

"Fuck me daddy" I gasped

"Fucking...my...daughter" He grunted

"Give it to me, oh fuck yes." I groaned.

"Tight...fucking...cunt" Dad grunted.

"Your cunt...your slut...Oh fucks" I moaned as he pummeled me.

Back and forth we went, egging each other on. He wanted to hammer me; and I wanted the fucking of my young life. We were like two primal animals mating in the wild; and God did it feel good.

I could hear him panting; feel drops of sweat falling onto my ass as he pounded into me. My whole world devolved down into that hunk of meat torturing my cunt. I felt his balls slap against the lips of my cunt; full heavy balls. He was getting close; I could feel it and hear it. Turning my head against the sheets, I looked back at his face.

I had never seen that look before, one of total abandon. His teeth almost showed in his grimace to hold back. Sweat dripped down his flushed face. His eyes locked to mine but his hips never stopped moving.

"Sweetie...daddy's going...to cum..." He said.

"In me...please..." I mewled back.

"But you're my..." he started to say.

"I don't care" I almost snarled. "Please daddy, fill me." I begged in my little girl voice.

That did the trick, boy did it ever. With a huge lunge he drove that fat pole deeper into me than I had ever felt, then his whole body went rigid. My already filled cunt, stretched wider as I felt him swelling inside me. Oh God yes, he was going to...

The first molten blast washed my walls as he let out a tremendous expulsion of breath. I knew he wanted to roar out his victory, but couldn't. It didn't matter, for the first time I felt a real man cum inside me.

As the heat enveloped my belly, my body went insane. I began to bounce and flop under him as I lost all physical control. Dad gripped me by the hips and tightly held me to me, as a second thick rope pumped into me.

I could feel my own gut wrenching over and over as I orgasmed. I couldn't even cry out or scream as my climax dwarfed everything. I could dimly feel my juices run down my thighs as his seed filled me. I could feel his cock pulse and jerk alo9ng my tight walls; it meant everything and nothing as wave after waved tore through me.

The fact we were cumming together, meant how connected we were. This may be wrong, this may be a sin; hell I knew it was illegal. It was also damn near perfection. Unbidden, the dark thought crept into my fogged brain; that the only thing that would have made it perfection, was if I wasn't on my damned birth control.

As my orgasm began to ebb, I could feel my strength going with it. My legs buckled and I slowly lowered to the bed, guided by my fathers' strong hands.

I lay on my bed, covered in sweat and cum, panting for breath; as my father slowly rose and stood beside me. I turned my head and simply watched as he dressed to return downstairs to my mother.

My mother; how long had it been I wondered. I looked at my father, trying to pour out all the love I felt in one glance.

"Dad" I asked softly. "How long has it been?" I wanted to know.

"Over three months" my father said sadly.

In that moment, I hated that woman downstairs. No, I loved my mother; to me that was different. I hated my father's wife. Any woman who would deny her husband for over three months, let alone deny that fantastic cock; was beyond crazy, I thought.

"Two days" I said softly.

"Two days?" dad looked back with a puzzled expression.

"I need a day to rest." I smiled. "You aren't exactly small." He smiled back.

"I want that thing back in me in two days" I raised my head and looked at him. "Understand mister."

"Two days." Dad had a crooked smile this time.

"For now" I whispered. "Once I get used to you; I want it every fucking day." I told him.

"Anything for you sweetie" Dad whispered; and then he turned towards the door.

"Anything dad" I called out softly.

When he turned and looked at me with a question; I couldn't help that dark seed from coming out. He did say anything I wanted, I thought as I smiled at him.

12