Batteries Not Included Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy's so hard" I whispered.

"Oh my God...baby" Dad groaned as I softly kissed that enflamed tip.

"Your mother..." he mumbled and I saw him look off to the side.

I turned my head and saw mom was now standing in the doorway to the master bathroom. Just like the first time she had watched us; she was leaning against the door frame, her fingers drifting over her soaked pussy; except that this time she was totally nude and I could see everything.

"My mother" I rumbled, is going to watch her daughter...suck her husband's cock." I said.

"Baby, I don't know if I can..." Dad started to say.

"Shhhhhh" I whispered.

I slowly ran my tongue up the full length of his shaft, watching him twitch at the contact.

"Just lay back, this one is for you." I told Dad.

I stared back at mom, who seemed frozen to the spot watching. I opened my mouth, and engulfed the swollen head of my father's cock. I could hear the wet squelch as her fingers drove into her dripping pussy; followed by the obscene slurp as I pulled my mouth back.

"Oh fuck...shit...so good" Dad babbled.

My head began to bob up and down, pulling him as deep as I could; fuck he was thick. I timed the movement of my head to my mother's hand, so every time her fingers drive up into herself, I sucked down dad until his balls hit my chin.

Now well past the pussy point again, I felt my own cream dripping down my thighs; my cunt priming itself. I wanted this cock, it had been three days. While mom's hot sucking had been great; nothing was better than having a fat cock rammed up into you.

Pulling my mouth free, I climbed up onto the bed, throwing one leg over dad's hips. Facing towards his feet in a reverse cowgirl, I made sure to position myself so mom could see every movement. I reached down and gripped his cock slick with my spit, holding it straight up; my wet cunt hovering just above it.

"Watch me mom; watch me fuck my father." I gasped.

I don't know which was hotter in that moment; the sound of my soaked cunt sucking the swollen head inside; or the grunt mom gave when she rammed her fingers up into herself hard.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh" I moaned as I slid down inch by inch.

I could hear Dad groan behind me as my hot walls gripped his cock. I felt his cock pulse as I slid lower; and then with a gasp settle on top; his thick cock buried to the root inside me. I spread my thighs wide, letting mom see how deep he was inside my eager cunt.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck..." Dad grunted behind me.

I guess having been three days for him too had been a bit too much. I felt his fat pole jerk inside my belly; and then wet warmth began to fill my belly. I leaned back, my hands resting on Dad's chest, as I opened myself for mom.

"He's fucking cumming in me" I moaned.

Even as I felt a second pulse of thick cream flow into me, I rose up just slightly. Sure enough, I felt a thick glob of his seed slip out around his cock, oozing down to his balls for Mom to see.

Mom's head rolled back at my words, her hand now a blur between her thighs. I heard her grunt softly, and then her entire body shook. The fact she was cumming at the same time as Dad was fucking HOT.

I slowly rotated my hips, grinding down on Dad; feeling more of his hot cum now seeping out of my filled cunt. The fact I was already pregnant with his baby, made everything almost surreal.

Dad had gotten his release; and then mom had gotten hers. It was time for mine I figured. I leaned back again, sliding my ass up just an inch or so; the effect placed me not totally seated on Dad's throbbing cock. Mom could now see his balls and the base of his cock, covered in his cum; while my cunt was still stretched wide open.

"It's my turn" I almost growled, staring at mom. "Come here my pretty slut" my voice dripped with honey.

"Baby...she's..." my father started behind me.

I slid one hand across his chest, finding one hard nipple. I gripped it between my thumb and finger and twisted it, HARD.

"Jesus Christ" Dad was surprised.

"It's MY turn" I repeated.

Slowly mom took one and then a second step towards the bed; I could see the glaze in her eyes just like the shower; she was mine now.

"That's it" I coaxed her.

Mom stopped at the foot of the bed, her eyes riveted between my thighs. I knew she could see Dad's cum clinging to my lips and coating his shaft. I watched her for just a few seconds as she stared and trembled.

"You know what to do" I whispered.

Just a few months ago, if you had told me I would be fucking my father; bearing his incest child; or that I would have fucked my mother raw in the shower; I would have told you that you were insane.

Now, I watched as my mother slid between Dads' spread legs, her face lowering slowly to my soaked cunt. Her blonde hair cascaded down, hiding her face for a moment. I felt Dad spasm under me as her tongue came in contact with his shaft.

"Nnnghhhhhhh" Dad moaned under me.

"Fuuckkkkkkkk" I gasped as her tongue slid upward along my fat lips, and then drug across my throbbing clit.

"SHHITTTTTTTTTTT" Dad screamed.

His hips drove up, slamming his cock deeper; I felt him swell again; holy God he was going to cum again; I had never known him to cum this soon after blowing a load into me.

"Cum in me daddy...drink it mom...oh fuck." I heard myself babbling.

I swore to God my brain shut down, and my gut wrenched so hard it hurt. I felt juices spew out of me coating mom's face as she lapped up Dad's freshly oozing seed.

I lay back against my father's heaving chest, my own lungs trying to pull in air. I felt his now softening cock slowly slip from my well lubricated cunt. As a thick glob of his seed followed, I could feel mom seal her lips around my opening, sucking it in. I knew then I could never go back to having just a pussy again; but that was fine with me. I had the best damn parents a girl could ever have.

12