All Comments on 'Battery Mates'

by Tdp167

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
JerseyshoreJerseyshoreover 10 years ago
Very nice

I suspect there are more gay athletes than we realize. This is a great story. I wonder how they became lovers...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good short story

Often sports buddies develop closeness. Sometimes the friendship is taken to next level. Guys can benefit in many ways but must set the ground rules.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Very well done, would love to read more.

tac_naynwafflestac_naynwafflesover 10 years ago

Sweet. I am however, curious as to how they became lovers. If you're planning to make another chapter, it would be nice to explain who exactly his ex-wife is. Why are they getting a divorce? Questions, questions questions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Short and Sweet!

I really love your short story. First, your transition was on key. Plus, your grammar and punctuation was good as well.

One of the things that I really love about your story is of course how you were able to incorporate love, men, and sports. And to add the love for your story, you used baseball as the main sport for your story. That being said, I love baseball. Ever since I was a little girl, I grew up going to Turner Field.

You should make your short story into a series. I really want to learn more about your characters. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous