Batting for the Other Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg grabbed me around the hips as I went past. "Woah, hold up a minute there, back up. Beep, beep, beep. You fuck better than me?"

I twisted free of his arm and stuck my chin out at him. "No doubt about it. Jordan wouldn't last five minutes with me."

Greg turned and looked at Jordan then turned back to me. "Sounds like double or nothing."

"Pfft...it'd never happen. He'd never go through with it. He was afraid of a little blowjob." I shrugged my shoulders at Jordan who was cowering in the kitchen.

Anger flashed through his eyes and he took a step toward the living room, standing tall with his shoulders back. "I told you I wasn't scared. But you're right about one thing: your blowjob was 'little.'"

I refused to blink. "Alright let's go." I reached under my shirt and grabbed the waistband of my panties. My heart was racing and my stomach was fluttering. I turned away from Jordan and Greg, certain they would see the apprehension on my face. It was too late to back down now and I needed them to know I was ready to take it all the way. I wasn't about to endure Jordan's smug face for the next who-knows-how-long.

I slipped my panties down my legs and stepped out of them. Putting my hands on my hips, I turned back to face them and arched an eyebrow. Greg knelt next to the couch and leaned his elbow onto the side of it, putting his chin on his hand and looking at Jordan. Jordan's jaw was set tight. His eyes flicked back and forth between me and Greg. His upper lip curled in the slightest snarl before he turned and slammed his glass down in the sink so hard I was surprised it didn't shatter. He stepped across from the kitchen to the couch, wiping his mouth as he went, and fell back onto the couch where he'd been sitting before.

My heartbeat echoed in my ears as I considered that this was really about to happen. I ran my fingers through my hair and walked on unsteady legs to the couch. Jordan once again unbuttoned his shorts and slid them and his underwear over his butt and down to his ankles. His magnificent cock, still hard, stood tall. I stepped up to the couch until our bare legs were touching. Taking a deep breath, I leaned down and put one hand down on the couch to the side of him to steady myself.

"Aren't you going to take off your shirt?" Greg called out from the end of the couch. Jordan and I both turned to look at him. Greg smirked and lifted his open palms, "unless you you're more comfortable with it on."

Jordan and I turned back to face each other. Jordan's eyes dropped to my chest for a moment. He sat back against the couch, trying to appear calm. "You can leave it on or off, I don't care."

"Hmmph." I grabbed the bottom of my shirt and yanked it up before I had a moment to change my mind. I heard a sharp intake of breath from where Greg was sitting. I pulled the shirt up over my head and dropped it to the floor behind me. Jordan's eyes immediately went to my bare tits. Smiling, I reached up and covered them and stepped between his legs. "Are you sure you're ready for this?"

Jordan finally peeled his eyes away from my chest. "Are you?"

The game was on. I leaned my hand back down onto the couch as I lifted one leg and put my knee down on one side of his lap. I put the other knee down on the other side, my pussy hovering just inches above his towering cock. At this point, I couldn't keep Jordan's eye. I lowered my head while reaching beneath myself for his cock. Taking it in my hand, I lowered myself enough to rub the head along my lips. Even though I wasn't even the least bit attracted to Jordan, my pussy was wet in anticipation of taking on his thick cock.

I felt Jordan shift his body on the couch beneath me as I continued to smear the head of his cock with my pussy juice. Slowly, I sank down onto it. I held my breath as the head pushed past my lips. He was stretching me further than any boyfriend had done in a long time. I continued to lower my body, taking more of his cock. I removed my hand and continued down until I couldn't take anymore. I finally let out my breath and tried to breathe normally again while I gave my body a moment to adjust to his size.

My eyes moved up to Jordan's face. He was focused on where we were joined, his eyes were distant as if he couldn't believe what he was seeing. I raised my hips and slowly sank back down, fully coating his cock with my wetness. The movement caused Jordan's face to scrunch up.

"Unnhhh...I can't believe I'm letting you do this," he groaned. I raised and lowered my hips again and his hands snapped around to my ass. He continued staring down at where his thick cock was piercing my pussy. "Shit...why is it so wet and tight?" His voice was low as if he could barely manage enough oxygen to speak. I tried to develop a steady rhythm sliding up and down his cock. Every time I slid down, his cock seemed to push my clit into my pussy and when I slid up, it felt like he was going to pull out my inner lips. I didn't care that he was gay. All that mattered was that his magnificent cock was in my drooling pussy.

At this point, I gave up all pretense of pretending I wasn't enjoying him and leaned forward, pressing my tits against his face. I rubbed my nipples back and forth across his mouth but he turned his face away, refusing to suck them. I felt a little stung but instead of allowing my ego to be deflated, I decided to egg him on.

I sat back and put my hands on the back of his head. "How's it feel?" I said breathlessly.

"It's ok," Jordan replied just as breathlessly, not making eye contact.

I tipped his chin up and forced him to look me in the eye. His eyes were half closed. "Just ok?" I said, wiggling my hips. When I did, his mouth dropped open and his eyes closed. "Admit it, you're loving my pussy." Jordan didn't verbally respond. Instead, he squeezed my ass cheeks.

I glanced over at Greg, wondering what he thought of what was happening. I'd almost forgotten he was there. Greg's eyes were fixed to my body. They wandered from my legs, over my ass, and up to my tits. I knew that look of hunger. Regardless of who he might claim to prefer fucking, he wanted my body. His eyes swam up my body until we locked eyes. I puckered my lips and blew him a kiss. He looked startled for a moment but returned my kiss with a smile.

I turned my attention back to Jordan. His head was thrown back against the couch with his eyes closed. I swiveled my hips on his lap again, causing him to groan and roll his head from side to side. I leaned forward until my mouth was next to his ear, my breasts mashed against his chest. My hard nipples scraped his chest, driving up my body temperature. I breathed hot breath into his ear, making Jordan squeeze my cheeks harder.

"I'm better than Greg aren't I?" I whispered into his ear. Jordan shook his head from side to side. "Admit it. You love my pussy." I was getting off on how much pleasure Jordan was experiencing. I picked up speed, bouncing my breasts against Jordan's chest. I didn't care that Jordan was gay. I didn't care that his boyfriend was three feet away. For the moment, his cock was mine.

Jordan rolled his head from side to side on the back of the couch. Quiet groans spilled out of his mouth. His hands shifted to my hips and he started raising and lowering me on his cock. I pecked his earlobe with my lips, making his body shudder.

"No, no, don't do that," Jordan said.

I grinned. "Don't do what?" I kissed his earlobe again.

"Unnnnhhh...that."

"What's the matter? I know you like it." I licked his earlobe, making him shudder again.

"Unnnhhh...please don't..." Jordan trailed off as I squeezed his cock with my pussy.

"Tell me you like it," I breathed into his ear. Jordan's eyes were clenched shut tight and his cheeks were puffing out with every breath. He was mine. "I'm fucking you better than any man ever has. By tomorrow, you'll be at my bedroom door begging for more of my pussy."

"M-m-m-my thighs," Jordan's voice wavered. "You have t-t-t-to move...m-m-my thighs hurt." He put his hands under my ass and tried to lift me off.

I knew it was bullshit. There was no doubt he was about to cum just like he almost did when I was blowing him. "You're not getting out of it this time." I licked his earlobe again and slammed down on his cock. Jordan kicked his legs out beneath us. He was breathing through clenched teeth and had his chin tucked into his chest. His face was strained as if he were trying to lift a car.

I stopped riding him and swirled my hips, rolling my pussy around his cock. At the moment I thought he would burst, I sat up and hopped off his cock. Jordan's eyes flew open as I knelt next to him on the couch. I seized his wet cock and rapidly stroked it. I felt his cock expand and a second later, he erupted, sending a streak of cum high into the air.

"Oh fuck! Oh my God!" Jordan cried out, throwing his head back.

I continued stroking him off as two more spurts fired from the tip of his cock and splattered down onto his stomach and my hand. Two smaller spurts shot out followed by the next several shots which weren't as powerful and spilled out over my hand and wrist. I kept stroking him until he stopped unloading. My hand was a complete mess. I debated wiping it on his shorts but decided to use paper towels from the kitchen.

When I came back into the living room, Jordan's shorts were still down and he was still laid back on the couch. Greg was kneeling next to the couch staring at Jordan. Greg's face was a mix of emotions but from where I was, I could see his cock was hard. I walked past him and retrieved my shirt and panties from in front of the couch. As I passed back past Greg, I ran my fingertips across his shoulders. His head whipped around as he was snapped out of whatever daydream he was having.

"Mmm...looks like you could use a hand with that," I said in a throaty voice.

"Oh this?" Greg looked down at his cock as if noticing for the first time that he was hard. He looked back up at me smiling. "Yeah, I guess I could."

"Well, your boyfriend should recover in a few minutes. I'm sure he can take care of it for you." I patted Greg's head and strolled to my bedroom without looking back, swaying my hips as I went. I entered my bedroom but poked my head back out of the doorway. Greg's eyebrows shot up and his face filled with hope. "Let Jordan know if he wants seconds, he has to clean my bathroom for a month. Goodnight." I puckered my lips and blew him another kiss. And with that, I stepped into my room, shutting the door behind me.

12