Battle for Earth Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fifteen minutes into his action-adventure film starting. Oscar heard quick scurrying steps rush inside of the room he was in. Locked and loaded, he raised and aimed his Kalashnikov at the area of the sound of something scurrying about from out of view. He was unsure of where exactly the source of the scurrying came from or where it had gone. He could only mentally prepare himself to react as fast as possible and shoot the unknown threat when it appeared. When the mysterious creature finally did appear. It did so by poking its head up from beneath the backrest of some seats three rows in front of him.

At first, he saw a small head of unkempt black hair. The smell of sulfur was strong. Then he saw it's small face and eyes. When the creature felt comfortable enough, it levitated above the rows of seat, and Oscar finally got a good look at what it was.

She was a small humanoid woman three feet tall in stature. She was grey skinned with long black hair that had knots everywhere. She was completely naked. Her breasts were firm and no larger than his fists. She had a patch of black pubic hair between her legs. Although she was small compared to him, she was thick for her size. Her hands like her feet were tiny. But on each finger and toe, she had small claws, black in color like her nipples and her lips. The length of her ears reached one-foot-long and pointed downward from just their weight alone. And her eyes or rather her sclera were red with black cat-like pupils.

Resting one hand on her hip, she waved back at him with the other as she grinned devilishly. Strangely enough, as horrified as he was at who he was staring back at. He couldn't help but lower his gun. As one gun lowered, another rose inside of him.

Flying towards him at the blink of an eye. Oscar fell back on his seat, dropping his firearm by accident. The tiny humanoid woman stood on top of the backrest of the seat in front of him. Bending forward while keeping her hands on top of her hips. She spoke softly and serenely.

"Hey, there hot tamale. Nyahahaha."

Western Europe, Region 10

Kicking dirt at her feet when her shoes met the ground. Roxane swung back and forth on a swing she was sitting on inside of an empty park. She ate a sandwich she made at her leisure. As she stared blankly at the sandwich in her hand. Across the street, a tall copper-skinned man with long golden blonde hair appeared. He wore a black and yellow traveler's leather tunic. Along with boots and leather gloves. He approached her on her side of the street, who did not become aware of his presence until she heard his footsteps approach her at a modest pace.

Raising her head and turning it slowly to the side. Roxane stared back at a 6ft tall man who at first looked normal. When she focused more clearly on this tall man's face. Just on his facial features, she knew he wasn't a normal man. His ears were short and pointed. They were pointed upright against the sides of his face. His cheekbones were set high on his face, and his eyes were small and almond shaped. The color of his eyes was like that of amber. The shape of his nose was snub and his lips were a darker tone of brown.

When this strange looking man spoke, he spoke with a tone of stubbornness and superciliousness.

"My name, human female, is Elred Zumyra. And I don't know where in Miskar I am. But I take it you must be my bride. I don't believe this."

Staring blankly back at Elred. Roxane blinked rapidly in uncertainty before reacting to the piece of news she just heard. Her swinging came to a stop. He stared back at her with an indifferent expression on his face.

"Ehhh!? What did you just say!?"

Central Africa, Region 18

Unity Palace, it was the name of the presidential palace of Cameroon. It was also the now current home of the sole survivor of the country, Eposi Nzola.

Eposi explored the many halls and rooms of the palace. Every room and hall was well furnished and maintained prior to everyone disappearing from the country. There was still food inside of the large kitchen and pantry. There was a workout room. A theater room and many other sorts of offices inside. The only other room she had to explore was the president's office. Inside, she noticed that the room's layout was square shaped. To the side, there was a collection of taxidermy on display. On the other side, there was a lounge area. The desk was round, with two Cameroonian flags behind it.

She took a seat on the president's seat and looked around the office. Never once did she ever think she would ever be able to visit the presidential palace, let alone sit in the seat of power of her country. Closing her eyes and taking the time to think. Despite being all alone in her city and country. Something about sitting at the president's desk, on the president's chair made her giggle. It was like she was doing something naughty, and there was no one around to punish her.

But what little happiness she was able to find in such mundane thoughts vanished when she heard footsteps outside the office. They sounded like they were coming from the end of the hallway that lead to the office. Armed with only a machete she snagged from a restaurant on her way here. She prepared to defend herself. The dual doors of the president's office opened with great force, like a gust of wind blew them open. Walking into the office was a 5'11 humanoid man wearing black and silver leather armor. His appearance was unlike any man she had ever gazed upon.

The man's skin was black like onyx. His hair was white and styled in a short-textured haircut with a long fringe. His ears were pointed upright with golden piercings. His sclera was white but he had yellow irises and pupils as black as his skin. On his back, he carried a bow with a quiver full of arrows. Strapped to his belt were daggers. He stared back at Eposi. His gaze like daggers, slowly piercing through her tough front.

Australia/ Oceania, Region 26

Back down under, Brandon kept his handgun pointed at the wall of darkness in front of him. Nervous and terrified. He made sure not to blink too many times for fear if he did, whatever was in the darkness, would kill him before he could notice. In the darkness there appeared small marble sized balls of blue light. They were all around him, but the greatest concentration of them was in front of him. At first, he thought they might have been fireflies. But the bio-luminescent light of the firefly is green in color, not blue.

Stepping out of the darkness slowly and with a dignified stance, was a 5'5-foot-tall Japanese woman with a face as white as snow, and with hair as reflective as silver styled in a bob haircut. The color of her eyes was silver just like her hair. The color of her lips, as well as her fingernails, were dark blue.

The mysterious Japanese beauty slowly approached Brandon. Now that she was a little bit closer to him. He could make out what she was wearing more clearly. She wore a white kimono, with a blue sash wrapped around her waist. Blue butterflies and flowers patterned on her kimono, especially the sleeves. The sleeves of her kimono hung a bit below her shoulders, which exposed a lot of her cleavage. This woman was more than just beautiful. She was supernaturally beautiful. Her beauty made him lower his firearm so he could not threaten her. She walked closer to him, which created a cold gust of air that encircled them. The pale semi-radiant Japanese woman cupped his face and smiled.

Despite her appearance. Her hands were lukewarm on his skin. She blinked and spoke.

"My name is Miyuki, Brandon," she said, revealing knowledge of his name. "I came from my native land of Japan because I am all alone there."

"All alone, do you mean just like me?"

"Yes, just like you. All the humans have vanished. Even my sisters have also vanished from our native lands. I was once human like you, If you were wondering what I am, I am a Yuki-Onna. A 'snow woman'. The same mysterious event that caused the disappearance of humans in your land, has also affected mine. It did not matter how small or how big or how important or irrelevant that nation was. Every human inside of its borders vanished, save for a few who at this very moment, are meeting their future partners--Like you and I are doing right now."

The Other Four Locations

In the former United States, Thyia and Benjamin were meeting each other for the first time.

"I am the last grey elf Benjamin, the last of my species. If I die, so does my species. I wish to ask you to please become my lover, and help us save each other's species." Thyia begged Benjamin.

Back in Mexico, The tiny infernal imp was explaining her situation to Oscar.

"If you still haven't figured out what I am, human man. I am an imp from hell, and yes I mean that hell. The one your parents and grandparents and great-grandparents warned you about. I am the last of my kind, and I need you to help me bring them back. But by my very nature, I do not need to reproduce, at least not before this whole shit happened. I may be deathless and ageless, but I cannot reproduce by myself. So I am going to need you to put some children in me pronto. So I take you, Oscar Mariano to be my husband and father of a new dominant superior earthbound race!"

In France, Elred was explaining his situation to Roxane.

"I cannot come up with a solid explanation as to why my entire race, a race I am proud to be part of, vanished entirely from my world. Before arriving here, my world was as barren and desolate as your womb human woman. Some force of incalculable power and might dropped me here to your world. And to prevent the extinction of my race as well as my species, and yours too. We must come together and create and raise semi-beautiful hybrid children. Will you take me as your husband, woman?"

"Why are they going to be semi-beautiful?" Roxane asked.

Inside of the presidential palace of Cameroon.

"Do not be afraid of me Eposi. I did not come here to hurt ye. I was transported to this world by some unknown, but all-powerful power. I am just as terrified and confused as ye are. But what I have been told to do by this power, was to take you as my lover so we could...have children."

Back in Australia, Miyuki told Brandon something else.

"I wish not to be alone in my native lands anymore Brandon. So please, marry me and sire children with me. I promise never to hurt you, but always to love, honor and respect you but only if you will have me."

12