Battle for Earth Ch. 04

Story Info
Day eight in the lives of the survivors.
5.9k words
4.62
3.5k
8

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 01/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 8

8, October 2222

Monday

**Yaounde, Cameroon**

Central Africa, Region 18

Eposi and Methild prepared a video response and posted it on the once popular app, Message-the-World, after viewing Brandon and Miyuki's video. The latter was the couple put in charge of Australia and Oceania. Eposi and Methild were inside the Cameroonian palace's solarium, sitting together. They stared at the screen of her light-based phone recording them.

"Move closer to me, Methild," sweetly telling him. Her Drow partner did as she asked.

"Hi everyone, my name is Eposi Nzola. I am contacting everyone from my native homeland of Cameroon; I live in the capital city of my country, Yaounde. I am also living with this handsome dark man sitting beside me. He's the partner God saw fit to pair me with. You can introduce yourself for this part."

Eposi handed the phone to Methild, who held it up in front of him instead of above him.

"Greetings to ye all who are watching this memory captured in motion. My name is Methild Keawenys. If ye do not know what I am, then let me save ye the trouble of guessing. I am a Drow--A dark elf who lives below the surface. As Eposi just shared with you all, I am her assigned partner. Though I am certain this was not the work of some almighty deity as she does. Now I pass the message back to my beloved partner."

"Methild and I are making this video to reach out to whoever might be watching this and implore you to give us an invitation. When I woke up to this new world, I believed I was the only person still alive until I met this man beside me. I am not alone anymore, and for that, I thank God. If you have a phone, a holo-tablet, or any light-based product and you come across this video; send me your contact information so I can add you to my list of contacts so we can talk." Eposi finished recording and waved goodbye. Methild awkwardly waved back at screen, trying to mirror Eposi's gesture.

Thirty minutes after uploading her video to MtW, Eposi received a response from Brandon, the sole survivor In all of Australia. He sent her his contact information which Eposi immediately added to her contacts list and started to video chat.

Gazing back at another living human being for the first time in a long time was a welcomed relief for both Eposi and Brandon. Upon seeing each other on camera, both felt a sharp tugging sensation in their throats and inside of their ears simultaneously. It came as quickly as it shot through them, and the two dismissed it as nothing but nervousness and the shock of seeing another human being. Miyuki stood back and allowed her partner to have this time to talk to Eposi. Methild followed Miyuki's lead and did the same for his partner.

When Brandon greeted Eposi, Miyuki heard him speak French, not in English. Methild found it odd that Eposi's response was English, not French. Cameroon was a country of two languages, English and French. But Eposi only spoke French and never bothered to learn English. The two nonhumans knew something strange was amiss with their partners' sudden change in language. It did not appear to dawn on either human until some time had passed.

"Hey, Eposi, can I ask you something. How are you able to understand me right now? Do Cameroonians speak English also?"

"We do, but I never learned to speak it. French is my main language. But you're talking to me in French too, so I'm guessing you know French also, correct?"

"What? No, I'm speaking to you in English, aren't I Miyuki?" Brandon asked his partner behind him.

"You were speaking in her native language. When you asked me your question, you spoke to me in English. Whenever you seem to face and speak to the other human, your language changes. It's quite terrifying because it came out of nowhere."

"Wait, seriously? How is that even possible?!" he asked himself, baffled. Miyuki only shrugged her shoulders.

Brandon turned back to Eposi waiting on the holo-screen, "Eposi, ask your partner if he hears a difference when speaking to me."

She turned to her left and asked, "Methild, do you hear a difference when I speak to Brandon compared to you?"

"Aye, I do. Tis strange," he answered, worry stamped on his face.

"I guess it is true then, Brandon. You're speaking to me in French, and I'm speaking to you in English. But whatever power is behind this, let's not let it get in the way of this wonderful moment between us. This question will sound stupid this late into our situations, but you don't know what might have happened to our world, do you?"

"Your guess is as good as mine, sister. I was asleep when this strange event affected everyone else in Australia. When I woke up, I wandered around in my city looking for someone else. I just really needed someone to talk to. The silence in the streets was just too deafening for me. The only thing that brought some normalcy was that domestic and wild animals were been affected by whatever did this to our world."

Eposi looked pensive on her side, regardless, she still felt relieved just to be able to talk to another human being after so long.

"Do you think other human survivors have already connected like us, Brandon?"

"I can't say for certain if they have or haven't. But if they are contacting each other like this, I only hope they don't take too long contacting us too. It is nice to see who else survived this silent mess. I'm more interested in how they managed to survive and who their partners are."

"We could even help those still trying to cope with this new reality. Thank God for technology," Eposi said.

"Yeah, but could you imagine if this had happened two, three centuries ago?" Brandon posed.

They blinked blankly at one another, realizing how grim the situation would have been if what he said were true. Regardless, they laughed and shared a sweet human moment with each other. But neither Miyuki nor Methild appreciated this. They were glad their partners could finally speak to another human, but the longer they let them talk, they felt they could lose them. The snow-woman decided to cut the face-time short.

"All right, time's up, Brandon. You can talk to your friend another time. The future lord of Australia and Oceania needs to focus on other important matters right now."

"Hey, Hey! Excuse me; let me finish talking to him!" Eposi barked from her side.

Miyuki's face seemed to change from serene and sweet to dark, crazy, and even slightly demonic on a dime.

"The next time you want to talk to my husband-to-be woman, show him the proper respect owed to him. Next time, you will refer to him as 'Lord of Australia and Oceania'!"

Methild, who had a few run-ins with demons in his world, was not frightened by Miyuki in the slightest. And he had a few stern words for the Snow woman trying to cut this meeting short.

"How dare you show such an ugly face to my wife-to-be, you pale corpse of a woman! Human man, reign in your pale bitch of a wife! The next time you two meet like this, address her with her proper title. 'Lady of Central Africa' got it?!"

Miyuki was offended and turned her deadly gaze at the Drow staring daggers at in the holo-screen.

"How dare you compare me to a corpse! Your skin Is as dark as black sand. Get away from us, you horrible creature of the darkness!" Miyuki shot back.

Both humans placed something on top of their phones to temporarily make the holo-screen disappear while they took a moment to calm their partners down. They resumed face timing when their non human partners were out of the room.

"I'm sorry about that, Eposi. Guess I have a dangerously jealous woman on my hand; lucky me, huh. Listen, I already have your contact information, and you have mine now. Let's talk again soon. If I don't get off now, Miyuki might freeze the entire house with me in it."

"Same here," Eposi giggled, "I don't think Methild is a savage elf, but he might end up damaging the palace we're inside of. Before we say goodbye for now, let's form an ally between our two regions."

"How exactly would that work? I don't think we can leave our countries just yet, so there's no way for us to meet in person."

"Why do you say that, Brandon?"

"It's just a feeling that I've been getting lately. I guess an alliance, for now, could work between our two regions. There's no telling how many other alliances have been established. First, I need to speak with my wife-to-be about this. Talk to you later, my friend; stay safe."

"You too, Brandon, you take care of yourself too."

**Mexico City, Mexico**

Mexico, Region 2

Inside the national palace of Mexico in Mexico City, Menja and Oscar spent time in one of the many bedrooms. The tiny infernal imp was redecorating the room with her infernal powers for one out of many of their future hybrid children. While the infernal imp kept herself preoccupied, the former marine watched Brandon and Miyuki's video on his light-based phone. He was taken captive by the Snowwoman's unearthly beauty. Try as he might, he couldn't find the strength to pull his eyes away from her eyes. Menja felt his spirit becoming entrapped, and Gibb slapped him which knocked him out of the trance.

"Ow!" he said, rubbing the back of his head.

Menja snickered at him and wrapped her tiny arm around his chest. She rested her chin in the crook of his neck and stared at his phone's holo-screen. "I hit you because I love you Oscar, also I felt you becoming lost in this one's gaze. Do you want to know why?"

"Absolutely, tell me what was going on with me."

"She's a Snowwoman. Or what the Japanese call a 'Yokai,' which translates to 'ghost' 'phantom' or 'strange apparition.' Her kind inhabits snowy mountains or wherever there is snow. I should say, 'used' to inhabit, given that her kind has vanished, leaving only just herself. They spend most of their time hunting humans, devouring their life force by sucking it out, which constantly freezes the person solid. Their species is composed of only females. This species of phantom humanoids are born from the souls of dead women or girls who die on snowy mountains and are never found and forgotten in time. Missing and fading from their family and friends' memories causes the soul to grieve and seek physical form from its surroundings, snow, mist & ice. When they have that physical body, they use it to vent their rage and sadness. They are a kind type of spirit because they defy the law of death by forcing themselves back to life, even at a high cost.

Sometimes a snow-woman will fall in love with a man and marry him. And even rarely, bear him some children in the process of falling in love. Yes, they can bear children, despite basically being revenants. But even after their husbands learn that their supernaturally beautiful wives never seem to age as they do, the happy marriage turns sad and tragic. Their beauty affects men and only men. They are a strictly heterosexual species of supernatural beings."

"That explains her beauty and the hold it had on me. You know something, Menja; you're knowledgeable. I have my walking, talking monster encyclopedia with me. Speaking about supernatural beauty, can you also do that?"

"What? Turn into a snow-woman? pfft, of course!"

"No, what I meant was can you make yourself supernaturally beautiful."

"Well, sure I can. Or I can also put the belief in your head and make you think I'm the most beautiful and sexiest woman you have ever seen. But I don't need cheap tricks to get what I want because I already have you."

Oscar looked away, blushing and hiding a smile.

"Still, I was the only man left in Mexico, so naturally, we were going to meet up sooner or later. Unlike, in the beginning, you don't terrify me anymore," he said, turning to face her and wrapping an around her back.

"You clean up nicely after putting on some clothes, washing, and straightening your hair. Before, it was unkempt and full of knots" He pointed out.

The tiny imp blushed innocently at his words. Menja was taken by surprise by him again. Regardless, she smirked mischievously back at him. She tugged on his cheek and kissed his lips, which burned a little before hissing away. The two continued to watch the video as Menja caressed the back of his head with her tiny fingers. At the conclusion of the video, Oscar had a crazy idea he.

"Menja let's make our video, what do you think?"

"Eh, why?"

"To start contacting other survivors, what else?"

Menja blew a tired raspberry, reluctantly agreeing with him. Oscar placed his phone down on the nightstand beside the bed. He pressed the camera app on his phone and began recording. But to stand out from the other partners who already sent videos out into the world on their own, The small infernal imp pushed him back down on the bed, so she was straddling him. She grabbed the phone from the nightstand, leaned forward on top of her man, and focused on the phone's screen recording her.

"Menja, what the hell are you doudnghgn--"

The tiny imp pressed her hand down on top of his mouth, muffling his words as she started speaking in front of the camera. He grabbed her wrist and tried to remove her hand away by sheer force. Even though all areas of her body looked small and were small, they were far from fragile or weak. Trying to move her hand away from his mouth felt like trying to move a boulder resting on top of him.

"Greetings every last surviving human and extra-dimensional humanoids dragged into this mess, myself included. My glorious name is Menja, and I am an ageless, deathless imp from Hell. Yes, THAT Hell. My future husband, Oscar Mariano, is the man you see lying beneath me. I gave him the endearing name, 'Big Dick,' because I'll let you guess why. Nyahahaha. With that information aside, the region known as Mexico belongs to ME and my future husband! With his seed and my ovum, we will repopulate this part of the world with cambions who will take after their father's humanity and his mother's mischief and power. They will spread throughout all of Mexico until every square inch is under our control. When that happens, we'll be coming for the rest of the world, CAMBIONS FOR THE WIN, NYHAHAHAHA!"

Oscar finally managed to push her off to the side of the bed and grabbed the camera from her hand. He sat up and pointed the screen of his camera in front of him, and spoke.

"Why did you have to go and say all of that? Now you're going to make these people hate us!"

"Yes Oscar, curse in the name of Hell, Mmmm, it gives me power! Curse some more!"

"Whatever! Listen, everybody, disregard everything she told you, she lacks a filter for her mouth. As she said, my name is Oscar Mariano. I'm twenty-eight years old, and before the end of the world, I used to be a former marine in the Mexican special forces. Right now, it's just I and Menja here in Mexico. This video is a response to Brandon and Eposi's videos. If you want to contact me, my phone number will be on the link below the video, and we can talk. Again, disregard everything Menja told you. Also I--"

"WE!" Menja screamed from behind him, emphasizing the word.

"WE look forward to talking with all of you."

Oscar ended the recording and uploaded it using the MtW app. He placed his phone back down on the nightstand and fell back on the bed. Menja crawled over to him and laid beside him, resting her short arm on top of his waist while staring up at the mural staring back down at them from the ceiling. The mural depicted the descent of angels from Heaven and taking wives from among the daughters of men. Giants came from them, and chaos and sin reigned on the earth for some time before the flood did away with most of the corruption.

"Can I ask you something, Menja?"

"Feel free to ask me anything."

"Why do all depictions of angels look like men? Aren't there any women angels among them?"

"That's a question with a lot of layers to unpack. where should I begin answering? I suppose I should start from the beginning. Are you hearing this, old man! I'm going to reveal one of your biggest secrets to a lowly human man. And I'm not talking about the garbage those idiot watchers shared with the descendants of Adam and Eve! Okay, here we go. In the beginning, when Lord fart-pants began to create the universe, he created the first being in existence. You knew him as the devil or Satan. But to demons of all ranks, he was the most glorious and beautiful angel ever to exist. And his name was Lucifer. Now don't get jealous, Oscar, but Lucifer is what you can call the perfect man."

"Why would I be jealous of him? He had everything going for him, but he bit off more than he could chew."

"Well, that's like your opinion. Lucifer was imperfect In every way imaginable. So much so that all demons loved him. Female demons wanted to procreate with him. Male demons wanted to emulate him. He brought the first real sense of what it was to genuinely love someone and not be forced to by fear of expulsion. But I'm getting off track here. Lucifer was the first created being in all of pre-creation. His brothers came second, and his sisters came thirdly. But his sisters were created much later, on the eighth day."

"Wait a second! There was an eight-day in creation?" Oscar asked quizzically.

"DAS RITE! Your religious scholars never recorded the secret eighth day for humanity. Your rulers in the Vatican would not allow it to permit it. Even lord douche bag himself forbade everyone, even Lucifer, from revealing this to anyone, especially humans. If he did, Lord ass-hat would not wait until the appointed time to destroy Lucifer; he would do away with him then and there if he or any demon or fallen angel uttered a word of it."

"Okay, okay, I get. So what was so special about these angelic sisters?" Oscar asked, aching to know more.

"The book of Enoch says when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, beautiful daughters were born to them. The sons of Moldy butt saw them and came down and took wives and blah blah; giants are born to women, blah blah blah, sin and death pollute the world, etc. But do you know why the sons of your God took human wives? Because when captain jackass created female angels, their brothers became enamored with them at first sight. He expressly forbade contact between the male and female angels in Heaven. When Semyaza asked him why they were not allowed to speak to their sisters, Lord doofus said they would be the wives of his heroes, martyrs, and prophets on earth. The mere thought of Heaven's daughters mating with lowly men drove not only Semyaza mad but also other angels.

Then Semyaza got the crazy idea of taking two hundred of his brothers who shared his anger and jealousy for man. And the rest is history, written down in the book Enoch which was meant for a much later generation."

"Dios mio. It makes you wonder what could have happened if things were different. So what happened to female angels in Heaven, were they erased or destroyed?"

"Neither, Oscar. Some were allowed to stay in different heavens, inhabited by your master and his daughters. Two became his confidants, and God gave the rest their freedom to travel wherever they wished. Many became goddesses of different religions of the world. Others became the Norse Valkyries, European vampires and werewolves including Abrahamic demons, the Greek nymphs and whatever other name different cultures gave their female divinities and monsters."

Oscar remained silent and pensive about everything he had just finished learning. Then a strange thought came over him. If these angelic women were allowed to leave and become what they wanted, perhaps Menja was a former angel herself.

"Right now, you're thinking whether I was a former female angel, aren't you, Oscar?" she asked him directly.

Oscar was hesitant but answered, "Yes, I am. Are you a former angelic sister?"

"Ahahahaha!" Menja's laughter was deep, demonic, and echoed throughout the room, slightly terrifying Oscar, "Me a former angelic sister?! Never! I am the product of lust between Lilith, Adam's first wife, and Samael."

12