Battle for Earth Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's right, I heard somewhere that Adam's first wife was not Eve, but Lilith."

While the both continued to talk, Oscar's phone jingled. He checked it and saw he had received a text message and a face-time invite from a man named Benjamin Hatfield. The tiny imp and former marine stared back at one another suspiciously before reading the text message.

[Text Message]

"Hey there, partner, I got finished viewing your video. That little imp you got there is funny. I couldn't stop laughing at everything she was sharing about you two. I also, was formerly in the services of my country, and guess what; we're neighbors! You're from Mexico, and I'm from The United States. Let's face-time and properly introduce ourselves, partner."

**Washington D.C. Maryland (USA)**

Northern America, Region 1

Seated on the former desk of the president of The United States, Benjamin kept his phone lying down on top of the desk so it could project a sizeable two-dimensional holo-screen. Without it, he could neither view nor talk to Oscar when he finally connected with him. Benjamin was nervous about finally being able to speak to another human being. Not that he did not appreciate talking to Thyia. But by only talking to another human being, would he be able to confront his anxiety. He watched the connection dots light up and repeatedly dim from left to right, waiting on the former marine to find a connection.

Oscar's face finally appeared on screen, but with Menja standing in front of the camera, messing with it.

"Menja come on, let the camera focus on me for a moment," he said.

"It's not all about you, Oscar; when will you fall on your knees and start worshiping me as your wife and God?! I'm ready to do so, so why aren't you!"

"Menja shh! It's finally connected me to him," Oscar told her. "Benjamin, hey man, can you hear me?"

"Yeah, I can hear you just fine. That little cutie must be your wife--"

"I'm not his wife just yet, but I will be soon enough. We did have some premarital sex just to see what I was working with. Everything is ripe for watering my little garden, right, Oscar? Hahahaha," she asked, kissing him on his cheek.

"Damn, Menja, your kisses burn my skin. Can I have a moment to talk with Benjamin? While we're talking, you can redecorate other rooms to your liking. There must be over one hundred rooms in this palace; go crazy, but not too crazy."

Menja thought about it and shrugged her shoulders. But before walking out of the room she was in, she grabbed her man by his junk off camera and told him softly.

"Fine, Oscar. But if I so much sense you desiring that other man's partner. I'll eat your big dick and scrotum, spit it out, restore them to your groin and do it all over again until I'm no longer angry. So keep your eyes on that man and only on him, kay?"

The phone captured the sound of Menja's tiny footsteps leaving the room, leaving Oscar to talk to Benjamin.

"She's got you by the huevos, eh amigo." Benjamin joked.

"Yeah, she does. You said your name was Benjamin Hatfield? I'm Oscar Mariano. You said in your text that you served in the armed services of your country. Which branch?"

"It's nothing flashy, and it's just as important as the cop in the streets or the soldier overseas. I'm, I mean, I was a former coast guard."

There was an awkward silence between the two men when Oscar broke it with laughter that cracked out of him. Benjamin initially laughed with Oscar but quickly became annoyed at Oscar's continuous laughter. He continued to laugh and eventually stopped, wiping tears away from his eyes

"Sorry about that, Benjamin, but I don't know why I found that funny. My sense of humor must be off, no hard feelings, amigo."

"Okay, I see we got off to a bad start," Benjamin said. "Let me start all over. My name is Benjamin Hatfield; I'm thirty-two and served ten years in the U.S. coast guard. Prior to waking up to this new reality, I was happily married to a beautiful woman and was a father to a young daughter. At first, I thought I was alone before I met Thyia, a gray-skinned elven woman who said she was my partner. Thyia is my wife, lover, and mother of a new race of human-elven kind that will repopulate my region. As odd as this might sound, you can call me lord of Northern America. The territories that comprise my region are the former United States, Canada & Greenland. I wish to establish a working, mutual relationship with you."

"I see. It's good to meet you, Mr. Hatfield finally. Please excuse my earlier action; it was in poor taste. My name is Oscar Mariano. I am twenty-eight years old and a former member of the Mexican marines. When I woke up, there was no one else in my town besides me. I paired up with an imp from Hell-- "

"--THAT HELL! nNyahaha!" Menja screamed from another room, laughing.

"Yes, she means that Hell, the one your thinking about right now. She loves to emphasize that; I don't know why. She might appear small, which she is, but great and terrible things can come in all packages.

"Yes, from that Hell as she loves to emphasize, the one you and I grew up on fearing going there when we die. She might appear small, which she is, but great things can come in small packages. She's charming when she wants to be considerate too. I don't know what she's like when she's angry, and I don't plan on being the one to push her that far. She claims to want to marry me, and I don't see any more real reasons to say no to her, aside from one religious' concern. After all, if what she told me was true, I would be the proud father of many, many children if you are calling yourself lord of Northern America right now. Then that makes me lord of Middle America, lord of Mexico. Do you say you want to establish a mutual relationship with me and my region? All right. But I need to say something first."

"What is it?" Benjamin asked.

"For an extensive time, your country and its allies have toppled governments who did not bend to your country's will. You placed puppet rulers in countries whose rightfully elected leaders were voted in by their citizens so that you could influence a region. You and NATO slowly surrounded Russia, Iran, and China. So much that I believe had this mysterious event not happened, the world might have ended in nuclear rage. You and the rest of your citizens allowed a small cabal of grossly wealthy men to dictate what wars to start and what countries rulers you would take out. You supported dictators and didn't bat an eye to their human rights abuses but pointed out enemy states' abuses who were not a part of your inner circle. Why would I want to establish a relationship with a country like that?"

"Oscar, I may be an American. But I never supported all the decisions of my country, especially the ones who called for more war. More displacements of populations due to war. My country and the others it had close ties to, we're going to pay for their sins sooner or later, that I was imminently sure of. But I do not know how to drive a tank. I don't know anything about nuclear weapons. I don't know how to fly a fighter plane or command the space fleet of my country floating aimlessly above earth's orbit. Thyia and I are alone here, just like you're alone with your partner. There is no one else besides us for the time being. Me being an American or you being Mexican doesn't mean a thing anymore in this new world. As far as I can tell, all of us last remaining human beings are equal. Maybe it's better this way. Maybe this is what was needed to keep humans from exterminating themselves in a worldwide genocide, as you alluded to earlier."

"Do you want an answer right now?" Oscar asked sternly.

"No, but I would like an answer eventually."

"We may be equals as humans, but our partners are not. I told mine that the size of our regions that we have to rule together is not all equal in size. Some of our partners may have magical abilities and elemental powers. Some are speedy, like a fighter jet and as strong as ten or twenty gorillas. And others, well they're basically Hell walking on earth; literally."

"Hey, big-dick, I made something for you!" Menja said, walking back inside of the room.

She placed a necklace of small, severed rat heads around Oscar's neck. Benjamin watched Oscar's three-foot-tall partner place the macabre piece of jewelry around his neck.

"Ew! Menja, the heads are still bleeding! Oh my..." Oscar said, gagging with revulsion.

"Nyahaha. That's how you know they're freshly picked. You will now be strong enough to crush a boulder or lift a car with one hand with this necklace. I don't want the father of my cambion children dying before we can take this earth for us! BOTH OF US!!"

Disgusted as Oscar was, he couldn't help but appreciate everything Menja was doing for him. She took his safety seriously, even if she was having some fun doing it at his expense. He lifted her by her tiny bubble butt, sat her down on his lap, and kissed her in front of Benjamin, who could only look away and wait for the moaning and lip-smacking on the other end of the live feed to finish.

Thyia waited patiently on the side, waiting for Benjamin to finish speaking to Oscar. But when she saw him looking away, rolling his fingers on the desk idly--she wondered what was going on. She stood up from the couch she was on to see what was up.

"Benjamin, is something the matter?" she asked him.

"Not much, just waiting on two people to finish making out. Want to sit on my lap and make out also, Thyia? It'll make this situation for me a lot less weird."

"Make out? Do you mean--"

Benjamin pulled her over to him and sat her on his lap sideways, making sure her legs hung over his lap. Oscar and Menja ceased their kissing and turned their attention to the other couple making out. The former marine looked at the busty, curvy gray-skinned elven woman locking and meshing lips with the former coast guard member. The tiny imp wasn't too impressed at the elven female on the 8k resolution holo-screen staring back at her.

"Menja, who is that?" Oscar asked her.

"That, my future husband is a female gray elf. They are usually not as civilized and haughty as their high elf brethren, but neither as sullen and xenophobic as wood elves who live in quasi-feudal societies. Grey elves often live near lakes or larger bodies of water, like the sea on remote islands. They are proficient mariners and seafarers. They are not as proficient in magic, arts, and sciences as their high elven brethren but excellent in poetry, music, lore, and epic literature. This one seems to be in estrus."

"What does that mean?" Oscar asked her.

"It means she's in heat and ready to bear children."

Thyia was interrupted by Menja's voice coming off from the live feed. She was impressed by her knowledge of her species. She pulled her lips away from Benjamin's and stared back into the floating holo-screen on the desk.

"Hey, that little goblin knows so much about me, Benjamin! Is that another human male behind her?" she said curiously.

"WHAT DID THAT BIG BREASTED BITCH CALL ME! Did she call me a goblin heh heh heh heh--AAAGH!" Menja lost it and grabbed the phone but dropped it shortly after--disconnecting their live feed connection.

Oscar tried wrapping his arms around her tiny waist to pin her down on the floor. But her strength was stars beyond human restraint. She flew around the bedroom, shape-shifting into an assortment of grotesque monstrosities filled with multiple eyes, long slimy tentacles, mouths with rows of sharp teeth, and much more wear.

Oscar and Benjamin reconnected again after twenty minutes and continue where they last left off. Oscar was in a different room than before; this one looked like an office.

"Have you noticed anything strange these last few days, Oscar?"

Oscar leaned back in his chair, brows furrowed as he thought well and hard for any strangeness he had seen beside the biggest one. "Aside from nearly every human being disappearing, the strangest thing I came across was a wandering tiger that I suspect escaped from a zoo."

"That's impossible; most zoo animals are in sealed enclosures that need to be opened by key or some other opening mechanisms. It seems more plausible that something or someone let them out. As for me, I have noticed that photos of people, not paintings, are all blank. I still have photos of my former family and friends stored on my Light-based phone. I still remember the name and face of my former president. It seems like the rest of the world, literally the world, had forgotten them."

Oscar looked curious and wondered more about these erased photos phenomena to himself privately. There was also another strange phenomenon that he wanted to touch upon with Benjamin.

"This all sounds very...spooky, Benjamin. But now that I've given it some thought. I have noticed other strange peculiarities. I don't speak a lick of English; I understand it faintly, yet here I am talking to you and understanding you. Do you speak or understand Spanish?"

"No, Oscar, I don't understand or speak Spanish myself. That is a strange and new thing to think about. Another oddity in this new world of ours is that food on people's dinner plates or food stored inside supermarkets has not expired or appears to be spoiling. It's almost like time has kind of just stopped in place."

Both men exchanged curious glances and wondered how far the strangeness of this world went and how deep.

12