Battle of the Heart Ch. 02

Story Info
Septa's dilemma, Caspian's mistake.
5.9k words
4.61
4.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cobble of the stone clicked underneath the weight of her sandaled feet. Septa was being paraded around like a trophy through the streets of the kingdom. Sandwiched between two guards as they made their way to the temple. Men grimaced at her and women admired her. The beautifully constructed temple lay just before them and was her only focus. It's cold stone stacked magnificently against the hazy sky, its bold structure contesting all. Septa stopped to gander at the infrastructure as the sun peeked behind it. It too was just waking up from its nights slumber.

"Move whore!" A guard pushed at her back, causing Septa to stumble forward. Her eyes held daggers for the portly man. The guard stood a little taller than herself and was adorned with the kingdom's seal on the center of his armor. He smirked and pointed for her to proceed to the temple. She huffed and continued her motion to freedom. When she was made to be queen, he would be the first to feel her wrath. Before long they were at the doors to the temple. The wooden slabs creaked open with the slightest of pushes. They unveiled the wide room with bodies hoarding towards the back. Septa drifted into the space with the guards at her back. By the king's request, Septa's white hair was slicked into a low bun, a few strands receding out by her temples. Her body was shielded by a light blue gown that gathered by the waist. A matching choker around her neck with matching earrings. A proper royal woman, different then the priestess they had met.

She was foreign to her women now. It would make sense to why they were so hesitant to come to her. "It is I," she started "your priestess of the Great Serpent." She reached out her arms openly, waiting for warm embraces and cheers. A single woman separating off from the group.

"The serpent may eat its own tail." The woman spoke elegantly, her frame covered in the same modest robe that Septa wore when she was delivered to the king's compound. The young woman's dark hair spread wildly against her shoulders, curling at the ends near her breast. She waited for a reply. The guards were puzzled by the rambling of the woman.

"...and give infinite life through destruction." Septa responded through a toothy smile. The young woman mirrored her grin and ran to her with open arms. The soldiers juddered forward but ceased once they realized it was a simple embrace. Of course the women were too clever, disguising their hug as a way to exchange a contraceptive. Septa reached down, her hands gliding against the curvy backside of the woman. She retrieved the item from the woman's waistband and guided it back up her spine to the warmth of her mouth. The bundle of herbs held together by paste liquified in her mouth. The evidence swallowed fast before they were broken up by the guards.

"That's enough sappy moments." The mouthy soldier tore the two women apart at the shoulder. Septa noticed the other woman going for the dagger attached to her waist as she looked at the soldier.

"Yes!" Septa shouted to alert the attention of the woman. "Lana let us pray that the Great Serpent has guided us back to one another." Lana nodded softly before retreating back into the depths of the temple. Septa looked to the guards before following, the two mammoths tracking closely behind. Septa breathed in the thick sweet air of her home. She had shared this space with many women. Old, young, foreign and native to the land. She, herself, was once a visitor on that fateful day when she was dragged into the temple by an elderly woman. Consumed by her thoughts she bumped into Lana who was mesmerized by a tapestry of their deity.

The sight of the white figure of their god washed over her and sent a warmth to her skin. She sank to her knees, as did multiple women around her and held their foreheads to the cold floor of the room. The guards snickered at such obedience for a picture when these were the same women who left their husbands behind. The guards engaged in conversation which gave Septa her desired opportunity.

"How has it been?" Septa's voice barely rung over a whisper.

"We were concerned about your whereabouts. We thought you were killed." Lana spoke, her face still to the floor.

"No, just a captive turned queen." Septa smiled over to her friend. Lana's gaze drifted over to her. "But I need to get my memories back, he knows me and I remember him. Barely... but it's there." Septa's face showed concern over the current situation.

"I cannot give you something that is out of my hands," Lana's eyes drifted to the oversized picture "Hamshire gave you life and it came with a price." Lana smiled faintly to reassure her friend as best as she could, her hand reaching out to grab Septa's. Septa interlocked their fingers, her thumb caressing the milky skin of her friend's. A bell rang to signal that tribute had been made to the deity of the temple. The women rose to a sitting position, some still fixated on the image, others continuing with daily chatter. Septa's grip on Lana's hand was short lived. One soldier began to tug her away from the flock of women. "Unhand me!" Septa screamed.

"Visiting time is over." He chuckled as he tussled with her. She fought valiantly before the soldier landed his thick gloved hand to the back of her head. Everything went black. The only thing Septa heard last was a husky voice saying: "her too".

Septa awoke several hours later in a covered satin bed. The black sheets looked like the waves of her hometown during night. Her vision had still been a little foggy. She gazed around the room. The daylight barely peeping through the thick red curtains on either side of her. Septa rubbed her eyes constantly to get a better picture of her surroundings. "This is what happens when you don't comply Septa." His voice echoed through the chamber like it would a deep cave. Septa's vision focused on the large figure by the door frame. Caspian had been standing there for minutes taking in the sleeping beauty. How she fidgeted when the curtains fluttered. How often she moaned unrecognizable phrases. He loved making mental notes about her.

He watched her come from her deep sleep. "C-Caspian what the hell?" She questioned rubbing the sore nape of her neck. She winced, touching the sore patch of flesh. He chuckled softly leaning against the door frame. Surely she had been struck harder than that during their training when they were younger. His black hair cascaded over his freshly shaven face, falling in ringlets to his shoulders.

"Frodd, the guard, said you were inconsolable during the leave of the temple," he readjusted the waistband of his loose pants "he had to sedate you." Septa remembered the brief encounter with the man, recalling him rudely yanking her away.

"He hates me. He's lucky I-."

"I have kept my end of the bargain. Now it's your turn." Caspian stepped away from the cracked door. Sunbeams hitting his shirtless frame as he pulled at the drawstrings of his pants. Septa inched her way up the mattress of the bed. The backboard's smooth mahogany texture chilling her back from the heat of the room. Caspian looked annoyed by her reaction. This again, he thought to himself. She had spent a week in his compound being his lover, companion and sometimes his rival. Regardless, she was used to his presence and what he desired from her. After all, it was her verbal contract that gave her the duty of the devoted wife.

"This room is different," she tried to change the subject "why aren't we in your bedroom?" Caspian looked around to the interior. Indeed it was different than what she was used to but it all seemed the same to him.

"It's my bedroom, we are in another facility." He drifted to the left side of the bed. "I have several compounds throughout the kingdom." He had had enough of small talk and continued with his mission. The tie around his waist fell limply against the material of the pants. Septa could see the outline of his member through the white cotton material. She was in no mood for intimacy, her head pounding like a drum from the hit to her head.

"Not now," she stated as she continued to rub her neck "I don't feel well." Caspian caught her ankle, he assumed that her little visit to the temple had breathed defiance into her again. Septa slapped at his chest with her bare palms. When that didn't work she palmed at the covers of the bed, hoping to grab the edge to prolong their tug of war. Her palm missed by an inch and her body was reeled into his proximity.

A single kick is all it took for him to gain hold of her other foot. After that, turning her over was simple and calculated. He perched himself between her chocolate thighs, a nesting place he longed for. Septa's body thrashed in his grasp. For such a nicely dressed woman, she was behaving like a little girl now. "I will ask you once, be still." Caspian wasn't fond of her tantrum. His words came out as a sharp hiss. Septa's body continued to gyrate. With a grunt Caspian released her from his hold. Puzzled, Septa stayed with her body flayed on the bed. Her golden eyes assessing him as he walked to the door.

"Bring her!" Caspian roared into the air. Behind the door the two guards that had accompanied her to the temple had entered the room holding a short chain. With a slight tug, in dragged a woman. Her weak body gliding against the floor. The soldiers released the chain into the hands of the king and exited the room. Caspian brought the woman to her feet and began to bend her over the table adjacent to the door. He then secured her handcuffed hands to a hook on the table, locking it into place before giving it a tug for reassurance. Caspian looked to the bewildered expression of his love. Still hooked onto her gaze, he grabbed the unconscious woman's raven hair and hoisted her face into sight.

Septa's eyes began to become increasingly wide as she gazed over to Lana against the table, her breath barely noticeable. A sly grin curled to Caspian's mouth. "I thought you may need some motivation to behave." Caspian began to caress the rose colored cheek of the sleeping woman. Septa lurched forward ready to wipe that taunting smirk off his face. She paused once she noted his hand on the woman's neck.

"Please don't hurt her," Septa's hand drifted out signaling for him to pause "what do you want?"

"What I've always wanted and what you agreed upon," Caspian couldn't believe that after all this time, it wasn't apparent what he wanted from her "I want you to love me and rule by my side as queen. No hiccups, or bumps, just intimacy and love making." As he explained his intentions, his hand drifted from her neck, down to her spine and to the swell of her ass. "For every time that you slight me, misbehave or disregard my love," he looked towards Lana "I'll use her as I wish." His finger traced the small of her entrance. Septa couldn't believe what he was saying let alone what he was doing. Her heart sank into a dark hole as she heard his ultimatum.

"Do you understand Septa?" He spoke understanding that what he had asked had not registered with her. He slipped his middle digit into Lana's quelm, her unconscious body stirring from the intrusion. Septa jolted to respond "Yes!". She didn't need to think about a strategy when her friend's life was in danger of being made a sex slave.

"Yes what?" He questioned as he continued his plundering of her friend's most intimate area. His gaze still fixated on her.

"Yes my love," she responded "I will be good to you for as long as I live. Please just leave her alone." Caspian's finger withdrew from her tight hole. Sampling her liquids against his tongue. He didn't want to threaten her into submission but it seemed to get the quickest response. Rape wasn't unfamiliar in times of war, so this battle would be no different. Septa's eyes stayed locked on Lana, not noticing him closing the distance between them. He held the curve of her chin within the palm of his hand. Septa was too enraged for tears and too frightened to fight back. But a look of defiance painted across her face. When his thumb traced the outline of her full lips she disregarded the urge to bite him.

"She's under my protection, just like you." Caspian's finger dipped into the slippery wetness of Septa's mouth, a moan escaping from him. Septa moved her slick tongue against the digit, slathering it with her saliva. If he wanted a proper wife than she would deliver. Her hands traveled from the soft fabric of the covers, past the curve of her luscious hips to the fullness of her breast. Caspian took in the sight of her, probing her mouth with his thumb. He had waged war against her by taking a captive. They were back on opposite sides now and her war tactics were oddly compelling.

"No one must hurt her." Septa mouthed, suckling on his thumb. Her performance was key now.

Caspian nodded and rested his hand over his heart. "You have my word." He groaned as her petite hands began to stroke his restless cock.

Septa pulled him from her mouth "my king's words mean nothing if he's going to fuck me like a savage in front of a citizen." She had to give into him but it wouldn't be in front of her dear friend, unconscious or not. She pushed at his torso and glided off the bed. Caspian's eyes narrowed, he had accepted her game. Reaching out to grab at her, he was short. There were three doors to the room. One was the door he had entered that was by Lana's unconscious body. The other two on either side of the room. She ran to the closest one, jiggling its handle to find it locked. Damnit, she cursed in her mind, noticing his shadow approaching her rapidly from behind her. Caspian had charged and met the wall. Septa crouched down and rolled towards Lana's body, stumbling on to her feet.

"My king's aim should be as sharp as a sniper's." She turned to dash to the other door across the room. Caspian's heart had jumped for a second realizing that she was next to an opened door. When she decided to go for a different one, he again felt at ease and continued to pursue her. Septa touched the handle of the door and swung it open when she realized it was unlocked. An adjoining room?, Septa paused briefly before continuing her venture into the unknown. Caspian swore as he regretted not locking the door. "My king's stamina should be like a wild mustang's." Septa's laugh echoed through the fully furnished room.

She ventured deeper within the room. A tiny bed in the far corner of the room was draped in a sparkling fabric. The walls were painted in fairytales of children's stories. She found refuge on the other side of a strange table, it looked like it was made for some type of game. Caspian clawed for her from the other side, Septa shifted from his reach. When he shifted to one end of the table, she would go to the other. A game of cat and mouse. Septa gazed around the room to find the nearest exit but there wasn't one. Just the same door that she had traveled through moments ago. "It seems like you don't have any more advice for your king." He teased knowing that she had no way out.

"Just one." She pushed the lightweight table towards him and made a run for the door. Caspian stepped aside knowing that she would move the table in order to distract him. He stuck his foot out and her foot stumbled over it. Septa crashed into a nearby pink cabinet that was decorated in butterflies. She stabilized herself against its wood frame. Her chest heaving from the current exertion. A smile coming to her face as she felt the weight of his hand on her shoulder.

"Tell me more about your king." Caspian spun her over so that her back was against the cabinet now. His hand tearing away at the lower fabric of her dress. Her thighs now bare to the room. "Tell me about your king while I fuck you...like a savage" Caspian released his swollen cock from his pants and guided towards Septa's wet slit. Although she hated to admit it, she was aroused by this foreplay. And she hated herself for it. He had captured her dear friend and she was welcoming him between her legs. However, some part of her relished in the fact that she was loved by this man.

"My king knows when to be compassionate and when to be cruel." The tight grip of his hands on her bottom caused her to wrap her legs around his waist. Caspian smirked at her plea for mercy. Placing a surprised kiss against her full lips as he dipped the head of his cock into her hot passageway. A greedy moan slipped from her mouth. A confirmation that she longed for him. Septa's game had become murky with her mixed feelings. Caspian had forced her hand even though she wouldn't have denied him her full self. That week she spent with him there was no fighting, no war. So why would he take her friend without precedent? She noticed the seductive mumbles coming from her own lips and couldn't tell if they were a part of her hoax. "My king..." it embarrassed her but she felt the need to say it "knows that I want it...and that he needs to give it to me." Her words were pregnant with desire. No matter how disgusted she felt about his actions, having him sway deep inside her was all she wanted at the moment. Her admission stroked a deep part of Caspian. The lust in his eyes grew as he tore through her. She was less of a virgin now and his length enjoyed the path that it had carved in her.

Septa's head leaned against the back of the wall as he began to fill her. Caspian felt whole, hearing her begging for his shaft to be inside her. Moan after moan she secured her position as his queen, lapping at his lips. Tightening around his mushroom head. Truly, Septa loved the feeling of him slicing into her like a cold metal knife against warm soft butter. Within her own confusion she couldn't tell if her "game" would last long. "Tell me you love me." Caspian voiced into her ear. His black mane gathered in sweaty clumps against his back as he continued to thrust in her against the cabinet. The piece of furniture rocked with every thrust of his hips. Septa held him close to her chest as he continued to rampage inside of her. Hot breathed kisses decorated her skin, tasting the salty sweet flavoring. His tongue manipulating her nipple into its hot space, greedily slurping at it before biting down. Septa cursed into the air, her hands yanking at his black strands. Caspian's face was a mixture of pain and pleasure as he continued to collide into her. Their usual love making was now evolving into a lustful fuck.

Although she was Caspian's prisoner, Septa held a control over him as well. Sometimes she was directed to do things to him without knowledge that he enjoyed it. But every time he would take pleasure in her doings. Septa gazed into his black orbs and began to get lost. Her womanhood coated in yearning lubricants for him. Her breast jumping to the beat of his impalements.

"My k-king," her words came out in bits due to his fast pace thrust into her slick womanhood "you-you shouldn't ask things f-from people that you haven't comprehended yourself." She wasn't sure if his consistent beating into her walls or if it was her words that had sent her over the edge. Septa's pussy had flooded with an overdue orgasm. She huffed as the last of it washed over her. Beads of sweat racing from her neckline down to her abdomen. He had always made her finish out her orgasms. His cock plunging into her until her grip loosened on his hair and she fell limp against the wood structure. The extra lubricant sent Caspian into a frenzy. Pistoning inside of Septa as if he was trying to create another way out. At last he had reached his climax. Its hot relief drained the energy from his legs. He slowly reached back to lay down on the carpet with her nestled in his arms. Septa settled into his moist chest, circling her tongue around his nipple. Her shins kissed the carpeted floor. Her muscles had contracted and milked his cock with two squeezes.

12