Battle of the Heart Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmhhhmm Septa," he breathed in the honey scent of her hair "I've loved you since we were small." She coo'd against his chest as he stroked the skin between her shoulder blades. "Why can't you remember that?" Pain lingered in every word he spoke, silently lulling her into a vibrant dream.

Septa was guided down a long dark hallway with aligned torches on the side. The white snake that she followed drifted deeper into the confines of the building. Eventually a blinding white obstructed her vision momentarily before opening up to a large field riddled with desert lilies. She took in the familiarity of the area, her home. It was a familiar field that she would visit often as a child. Just ahead was a building left to ruin but more like rubble. The face of the building had been shattered and you could see in almost every room of the structure. Septa caught a glimpse of a head peeking over the top of the bottom left room. She approached it cautiously as the head disappeared further into the building. She crouched down underneath a window sill of the damned building.

Among the barren inside of the building was her. A younger version of herself but she knew it was her. Like she was before she came into the kingdom. Slender, dark haired, and bronze skin. Her hips did not yet curve so she could tell that she was still a teenager. Her white dress ran down to the floor and covered her toes. Opal stones decorated her fingers, arms and neck in various pieces of jewelry. The young princess of Core.

"You're taking this too far." A voice called from the side of the room that was just out of her sight.

"Oh am I?" The young version of Septa replied "Everyone is wild about her, they'd do anything for her." A young man stepped into her sight of vision. Curly black hair that was pushed into a ponytail. A strong body but not too toned. He was obviously from a noble family by the clean appearance and the white clothes he adorned. "Caspian you're being foolish if you don't understand why men would break their necks to look at her and not me." Septa thought her eyes had deceived her. Was it really him? Was the young man in front of her Caspian? She had been able to recall bits and pieces of him but never one like this. The sudden movement of the male retracted her back into the moment at hand.

"They are just soldiers Septa, it's like a pack. If one wolf goes, the rest follows as well. It's the ways of men." His smile tried to sell her comfort, but Septa could tell that he was unsure. "It's her sexuality, she oozes it and men pick it up."

"Then why aren't you there?" Her younger self questioned as she turned to face the red cheeked young man. Caspian was caught off guard by her forward question. He looked around the room as if the answer was lurking somewhere in the corners.

"Well...I...ummm." The boy couldn't afford any words to sum up what he was feeling for her. Baskets of butterflies swelling in his stomach. "I'm beyond that...you know."

"Why are you nervous?" Younger Septa's demeanor changed with the subject. She who once was an irritated girl now possessed the sensuality of a woman. "Do I make you nervous?", younger Septa crept closer to the flustered boy. Her hands undoing the rope that tied her gown in the front. The material fell open to uncover her breast. Septa's eyes shot open from the safety of the window she peered through. Had she been so forward as a teen, she couldn't remember. Watching her younger self brush against Caspian while half clothed was odd, considering that currently she was never that forward. She watched in awe as her younger version began to kiss and suck on his neck, caressing his hardening cock in her hand.

"S-septa please have mercy." The boy's back hit against a nearby wall. "I don't want to ruin you." The plight of the boy blew in the breeze as the young girl's hand dipped inside of his toga. He swallowed hard biting back feverish moans. The girl licked at his neck, pinching at his nipple as she continued her taking of his body. "Septa I'm gonna cum again..if you keep doing this." What he meant as a threat just egged the young girl on. Within minutes his body shuddered, releasing a load of thick cum into the girl's palm. Caspian breathed rapidly as he witnessed young Septa devour his seed on her fingers.

Septa had watched the occurrence in shock. Did this really happen? She felt a damp slickness against her feet. When she peered down it was the White Serpent staring directly at her. He pounced.

Septa jolted from her slumber reaching around to find Caspian. When she felt the smooth material of the sheets she felt confused. Looking around the empty room, no Caspian, no Lana's body against the table. Even the half torn dress had left her body. "Caspian?" Her question filled the room. I have to find Lana, she thought this would be her only opportunity to join her friend in privacy. The sun had barely begun to go down. She gathered a sheet to wrap around her bare frame before leaving out the door that led to the hallway. The dimly lit hallway urged her to clutch the silk material against her form. Her hand gliding against the wall for some indication that the hallway had turned or opened up. Further down the hall was a lighted room with shadows, as she got closer she could faintly hear Caspian's voice. She paused briefly, her mind dabbling between overwhelming happiness to see him and worry for her friend hidden somewhere in the compound. The only assured way to find Lana was through him. She rushed to his direction. The sounds of her footsteps halted as a guard stepped into her path.

Her demeanor darkened as she recognized the familiar face. It was Frodd, the guard she had encountered previously. "If it isn't my master's whore?" He smiled wickedly as he gazed upon her. She was at least 10 feet away from the door and his large frame had taken up most of the hallway. Regardless Septa had a new-found strength within her.

"Step aside." She proceeded to walk past him.

"I don't think so." He paused as he tugged on the front of the folded sheet around her body. Septa smiled slyly as she began to undo the sheet and left its soft fabric caress the floor. She knew what he needed and she knew what she wanted. The hefty male's eyes lit up. The portly man had to be ten years her senior with a serious potbelly with a thin mustache. He reached out for her chocolate inviting nipples, touching their smooth surface. Septa let out a playful moan, stepping forward so that he could enclose her breast with his hand. Her small hands felt the cold of his chest armor.

"You've heard about me?" she questioned beginning to strike his arousal "You know me as the magic woman." Her finger circled around his chest as her other hand smoothed through what little hair he had left. "Want to know what I have that is magic?" She looked down cunningly at her lower naked form. The guard nodded slight licking his lips in anticipation. Septa crept her body closer and directed her knee towards his privates. The kick sent him into a painful convulsion. Septa stood her ground and denied the urge to run for safety. Her plan would be incomplete if she ran.

"You little bitch," Frodd yelled beginning to raise his hand. Before he could even deal the blow, Septa fell to the floor letting out a frightened scream. Footsteps rushed into the hall, in the very front of the hoard was Caspian. His eyes traveled from naked Septa holding her face and curling into a ball to the soldier with his hand raised and a startled look.

Caspian's nose flared "Seize him!" He ordered, cloaked men marched from behind him to cuff their peer. "Shut your eyes!" he commanded in an effort to preserve Septa's modesty. As the men marched Frodd off, Caspian went to Septa noticing the discarded sheet that she used to cover herself. He motioned to speak but every word dried in his mouth. He gathered her into his arms and proceeded back to their bed space. Septa buried her face into his chest, hiding her smile. Queen or not, she needed to dispose of him. Although she hated to lie to Caspian, her revenge soothed her guilt.

Caspian found the room effortlessly and placed her back in the comfort of the mattress. "Septa what were you thinking?" Caspian questioned as he took his position besides her.

"I had woken up from a bad dream." she wiped away the crocodile tears that gathered in her eyes "I went to find you." Her lie had flattered Caspian that she needed him to feel safe again. He placed a sweet kiss on her forehead and held her to his chest. Forced hiccups leaving her mouth signaling a false frustration.

Stroking her hair, he decided now was the time to ask "Did he touch you?" He stated as he clutched her tighter to his chest "You know...other than hitting you." Septa buried her face deeper into him. With a nod she had suggested yes. The thought of his hands upon her, consensually or not, made an unsettling feeling in her stomach. Caspian had grit his teeth in a urge to stop his frustration. "Where did he touch?" He knew the workings of men especially when there was a vulnerable woman involved. He had spent most of his young adult years with soldiers, he knew what they were capable of. To his surprise Septa guided his hand to her breast. Maybe he didn't get the chance to get that far, he thought. A soft sigh of relief left his body.

"Should I kiss it better?" Caspian teased, caressing the swell of her breast. He had always liked her nipples, the way they hardened in his grasp. He continued to stroke the bud hoping to coax it into hardening. Septa's body became restless, the image of their younger selves still in her mind. He noticed her docile nature and couldn't understand if she was truly traumatized or if her mind was somewhere else. He didn't have a countermove until he saw her hand snake from his chest to her pussy. Septa was shocked at her lubricated insides, her fingers sliding in faster than she expected. Caspian smirked at her willingness, patting his lap for her to sit. Septa straddled his legs, the opening to her womanhood hovering above his thick lenght. Caspian bent down to trap her nipple within his mouth. But not before the steel of a blade felt the cushion of his throat. "Septa...what are you doing?" Caspian's eyes traveled from her swelling breast to the vengeful face of his teenage love.

Septa was unsure about her plan of action but she needed to draw a line in the sand. She held the knife steady with a slight pressure. "I took it from the guard when he was upon me." her speech cold and unforgiving "Much like you took Lana from me." His eyes narrowed, he knew that it would light a fire under her, but he didn't think she was this enraged.

"Septa." Caspian kept cool "You don't know what you're doing."

Septa let the blade kiss his skin to leave a mark but not to draw blood. "You have wronged me Caspian." The sound of her words causing him to frown. "Your betrayal was uncalled for." It was true that his actions were unneeded but one could never be too sure in battle.

"I-I."

"I want Lana here with me as my first lady!" She demanded, he expected her to be shaky with the knife. He was becoming concerned.

"I will still use her as I see fit if you-" the knife to his neck cutting off his words. A wicked grin grew against her lips, the fact that he thought he could negotiate under these circumstances was laughable.

He nodded to confirm her demand was to be made. "And this," she motioned with her hand suggesting the distance between them "never happens again." Septa threw the knife to the wall impaling a painting across the room. Septa had lost many things but her aim was still accurate. Caspian was still in shock by her actions and ignited by her words, his member stiff as a rock. Their eyes never left each other, not even when her hands shifted the rim of his trousers down. Oddly after his brush with death Caspian was turned on by her sudden control. Her former self seeping out like she never left.

When Septa's rage had eased, she expected him to pounce. When he didn't she recognized that this had touched some part of him. He laid there in a stunned trance until she held onto his throat, shifting herself on his firm manhood. "Hold onto me." She demanded and he gladly clutched on to her hips for dear life. Septa's hips rocked in a steady and deliberate motion. Her boldness reminding him of when they were younger. A smile cascaded on his lips as he thought of those times, only to be replaced by her soft lips meeting his. His memories couldn't have prepared him for this moment. Afterall, her boldness is what drew him to her, like a moth to a flame. He moaned her name as she gripped tighter on to his throat. Through his euphoric haze, he now understood that Septa didn't have all of her memories from the old country. If a knife to his throat had resulted from his betrayal, maybe it was good that she couldn't remember his past one.

To be continued...

12