Battle Tits Ch. 01

Story Info
The Alliance starts an erotic cam show to collect more funds.
3.9k words
4.33
2.2k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 09/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The title inspired by Gamerpoop video.


"With all due respect, you want me to do what?!"

Ashley would be surely furious if she wasn't so shocked. In fact, she wasn't even sure if she was really awake. Discretely she pinched her forearm.

"I won't be lying to you, Staff Lieutenant Williams." Admiral Hackett answered her, as stoic as always, completely indifferent toward her outbreak. "We've been trying to hide it, but the Alliance is in wrecked condition. The recent events greatly damaged us. Loss of many colonies, heroic Commander Shepard working for or with a terrorist organization, shattering of a Mass Relay, and thus the destruction of a Batarian planet... Earth governments are cutting our funds. Greatly."

"So you're launching this... erotic cam show?" Ashley blushed slightly. "With me? Why me?"

"Because you're h..." Admiral Anderson started, but quickly sobered up. Calling his subordinate hot in front of his superior would surely mean at least an official reprimand. Even if it was true. "Because you're a dedicated soldier, and for this task we need someone the Alliance can completely trust. We also ran some tests on focus groups and you gave the best response."

Ashley sighed slightly. She was still angry, but unexpectedly felt also a little bit flattering. She straightened up and saluted.

"Sir, yes, sir!" She shouted officially. "I'll do it. By the way, what's the show's name?"

"Battle Tits."


Ashley was walking around her room in the Alliance complex, smiling constantly and humming a happy tune. Today was the day of her next stream, and as always on such days she was in a good mood and couldn't wait to start. It was 3 months since 'Battle Tits' launched and Williams giggled, remembering how disastrous her first show was - she completely lost her temper after some mean comments from the trolls on the audience, and they actually needed to stop the stream to avoid it being unrecoverable.

But it was the past, the present was completely different. After some help from an external consultant, Ashley was able to overcome her temper and eventually her show became a huge hit! And not only for the audience but for Ash as well - though initially hesitant, she discovered she liked the attention and really enjoyed doing all the lewd stuff in front of the camera. That's why her quarter was more a studio than a room now, with multiple cameras, microphones, and lights set in all different spots, which allowed her to be visible online from everywhere in the room and filmed from many angles.

The show was about to start in five minutes, so Ashley did the last preparation. She checked herself in a large mirror to make sure she looked good from every direction (she did!) and applied the last-minute tweaks to her hair, make-up, and outfit. She also scanned the desk to verify if she had all she needed nearby. Finally, she sat on the gaming chair (she sometimes did gaming streams as well, but as an extra only) and seeing at the clock that the time was right, she started her stream.

"Hello Battle Titters!" She exclaimed, smiling and waving her hands to the camera. Battle Titters was a nickname someone called her viewers once and she liked it so much that she adopted it immediately.

In reaction, the chat exploded with all types of "his", "hellos", "welcomes" and other greetings. Many people were logged in way before Ash, waiting for their favorite camgirl to appear. Some even already tipped her, but the amount of cash was minimal - they were waiting for the good stuff.

"For those who don't know me yet, my name is Ashley Williams - you can call me Ash - and I'm an Alliance soldier." She introduced herself, holding her ID in front of her camera. Without proof, many didn't believe she was really in the military. "My show is sponsored by the Alliance, and all funds I collect go directly to our boys and girls in blue."

The chat once again reacted flawlessly. More tips were given, together with a wave of comments like "Alliance forever!", "Go humans!" and "#withourboys", but also "where's Shepard?", "killers!" and "#councilwasright". Ashley, however, didn't even fling - she learned to ignore such comments long ago - instead focusing on more positive messages like "Frankly? You're too hot to be a soldier!", "She could kill me on the battlefield any time" and "Williams >>> Hackett".

"We're still waiting for laggards, so I think we can chat a little." She cooed. "For starters, how do you like my hair today?" She was wearing two messy buns, which fit well with a surprise she had prepared for the chat.

However, now they were all about complimenting her, though there were also some voices like "Not your style" or "You look better when they're loose". Even those people were 99.9% respectful, so she didn't mind - after all, she asked.

Soon though the opinions were replaced by questions, and Ashley decided to answer some of them.

"What's my rank? It's Staff Lieutenant. Yep, that makes me an officer. High? Maybe, I didn't think about it that way." That was a sort of lie - she was proud of her rank and wished her father could see her. Not right now of course.

"What's my favorite weapon? Call me conservative, but it's the M-8 Avenger. Although I'll always think warmly about the M-7 Lancer. Sniper rifles? Yeah, they're my second choice, but I prefer assault rifles. Let enemies see who killed them. What? No, I'm not wearing swimwear into battle. Not nice!"

"Middle name? Madeline. What? Not threatening enough? Jeez, who thinks of such things when naming a child! Yeah, I have three sisters. No, I won't tell you their names."

"Where are my viewers from? Well, most of them are humans and asari, but Battle Titters are everywhere! We even have a small but faithful batarian community!" She smiled seeing someone commenting "Alliance + Hegemony = <3", clearly having no basic knowledge about galactic politics nor history.

The playful banter ran for a quarter or so, but soon Ashley spotted that the chat became a little impatient. And, frankly, she felt the same way - she wanted some play she was waiting for the whole day!

"Ok, Titters, I have a surprise for you!" She said and stood up, going to the middle of the room so her whole figure was visible. "How do you like my outfit?"

This time the chat really exploded! Messages, emojis, and - what's the most important - tips flew from everywhere, and Ashley grinned widely. That was the exact effect she (and the Alliance) was aiming for with her newest suit.

Because what Ashley wore was... a cheerleader costume! The long-sleeved top left her toned midriff bare, and the short skirt showed her long muscular legs. All in the Alliance colors of course - blue and black - with the organization logo on the chest. Combined with double buns on her head, it created an image both innocent and hellishly sexy.

The chat obviously agreed. There were of course some comments like "A grown-up woman dressed as a teen? Gross!" and even messages calling her names, but all of them drowned in likes and compliments. "She for sure exercises!", "You can bounce a coin on this belly!", "I wish my girlfriend was so hot" were prime examples, but even simple "You look great!" and "Those legs!" warmed Williams' heart.

Laughing, she swirled around and her skirt flew when she allowed her viewers to see the outfit (and herself) from all angles. The most perceptive ones could even catch a glimpse of Ashley's butt and weren't shy to let others in the chat know.

"I can see you like it, thanks!" Ashley said when she returned to her chair. "And the best part? You can buy one at enet://alliance.hu/shop! Link's in my bio, and all funds go directly to the Alliance!"

Looking at the chat, she knew that it hit a jackpot! "I'm definitely buying one for my girlfriend!" from men and "I have to wear that next time I'm meeting my boyfriend" from women were the most common type of responses, though the best answer was definitively "F**k my girlfriend, I'm buying one for myself!"

Among those comments there were also some like "The outfit's great, but what lies under it?", "Show us the real goods!" and peach or cherries emoji... and Ashley decided it was the time to take another step forward.


"Y'know, I'm very glad you like this outfit. Because I like it too. I feel so sexy in it." She said, her hands slowly sliding along her body. "All this exposed skin I can touch. All this skin you can see. But you want more, don't you?"

She looked at the screen and saw the comments she was looking for. "Your body is so hot!", "Yeah, touch yourself, baby", "Get rid of it already!"

"I want that too. I want to play with myself for you." Ashley teased again, her fingers becoming bolder. "But I'm not doing it for you and myself only. I'm doing it for the Alliance too. And the Alliance needs credits to keep us all safe."

"Would you help them? For me?" She made an innocent face, clearly contrasted with her hands sliding along her naked belly and erect nipples visible through her thin cheerleader top.

That brought the expected outcome. The chat filled up with praises for both Lieutenant Williams and the Alliance as a whole, and a considerable amount of credits was donated.

One tip stood out, accompanied with the text: "Naked boobs play?"

"Oh, we have a real Bettle Titters here!" Ashley cooed, smiling. "Well, who am I to deny you that, if you've been so generous yourself, @Vegetta6."

Saying that, she slid her hands onto the hem of her top and next hooked them underneath before pulling the cloth up.

Her tits then came into view, bouncing a little the moment they were freed from their confinement. People who saw Ashley in her armor only could be surprised by their big size, but for all attending her streams regularly it was a well-known fact.

What didn't mean that they weren't amazed by them once again. The donations appeared again, accompanied by comments like "The true Williams sisters are out!", "What great nipples, I'd suck them so hard!" and "I wish mine were as firm as hers!".

Not waiting any more time, Ashley cupped her boobs from below and squeezed gently, sending a jolt of pleasure into her brain. Her mounds were so firm yet so soft, and she felt so perverted playing with them in front of the audience. And she loved every minute of it.

"Do you like my tits, chat?" She teased, pushing her boobs together, seeing in the camera view how the lovely valley appeared between them. "That's my cock size!", someone commented, but she couldn't read who - too many comments and donations appeared in the log.

"It's so good to have them out finally! The whole day my top brushed against them, and it was almost painful to feel how hot my body was for tonight's show."

She couldn't say much more because another big tip by @Vegetta6 appeared on the screen. "Play with your nipples, babe!"

Ignoring how she disliked being called babe, Ashley summoned a naughty smile.

"I was right! You are a real Battle Titter, mister @Vegetta6. In the Alliance's name, thank you for your support, and enjoy your prize."

As she said, Ashley changed her movement, and letting one of her boobs go, she brought her finger to her mouth, pushing it inside and wetting it with her saliva. Next, with wet fingers she touched her nipple, the contrast between stiffened nub and wet digits almost electrifying. She couldn't stop a moan.

"Look what you did to me, @Vegetta6! I'm playing with my nipple, and it feels so good. Do you think I should do the same to my other nipple too?"

Various forms of yes flooded the chat, together with more donations.

It was just teasing though, she would do that anyway, as she felt her lust roaring inside of her brain, slowly pushing all other thoughts away.

Bringing the other set of wet fingers to the second nipple sent another surge of pleasure to her brain. The cold air in the room teased her now wet nipples, giving her goosebumps, but she barely noticed.

Even less when she grabbed her nipples between her fingers and twisted them both playfully, moaning again.

"You made me so hot, chat!" She teased her viewers. "Yes, I'm very wet right now. Do you want to see?" She answered the most frequent question.

Yet again her chat became full of yeses, of courses and such, but not alone. They knew the rules: they had to pay if they wanted more goods.

And pay they did. Some more (with really big tippers among them), some less, but the promise of seeing Ashley cunt energized everyone.

"You're so amazing, Titters!" Ashley grinned, almost clapping her hands. "Just let me adjust myself."

Following her words, she angled her main camera and shifted her position on the chair to half lay/half sit. The camera was now aimed mostly on her crotch, with her skirt obscuring the view though.

Slowly Ashley slid her hands down until they reached her skirt, and the unrushed tempo did wonders to the anticipation level. She didn't want to tease forever though, so she raised her skirt, showing everyone her light blue panties, surprisingly modest given what she was doing.

"She's wet! She's really wet!" was the chat reaction when she parted her legs, revealing an unmistakably damp spot over her pussy. It was always like that - the whole situation was hot enough to make her moist even without touching.

"I really want to show my wet cunt to you, but I don't know how. Could you help me decide? Should I take my panties off completely, or just move them aside? Vote with your tips!"

She pushed a few buttons on her keyboards and a previously prepared survey appeared on her chat. Two options were there, and the button to tip together with the counter appeared next to each one.

Soon the amount began to rise for both alternatives. For the time both options were going toe to toe, but when the one minute passed, one had to win.

"Oh, so as I suspected, you're a kinky bunch!" Ashley cooed when she saw the results. "But that's good because I'm kinky too."

When she was talking, her hand that up to this point was lightly massaging her pussy through her panties moved aside and her fingers hooked under the underwear. Next, she pulled on the cloth and moved it to the side, just as the chat requested.

Her shaved (except for the triangle on top) pussy was now fully visible, the lips swollen and wet, the lewdness of the naked display only accentuated by the fabric nearby.

Yet again the chat exploded with messages and tips. "What a pretty cunt!", "Fuck, I'd lick her like crazy!", "My blue pussy is as wet as hers now!" - everyone would kill to be there with Ash.

But she was alone in the room, only presenting herself through the extranet. It was enough for her to feel horny and wanted, her pussy however ached for more attention than just people watching it.

And that's why she pushed one finger inside.

"Oh Titters, I'm so horny right now. I need to fuck myself so bad. Will you help me? Here's some thresholds..."

Once again, people went crazy with their tips. In no time Ashley was already fucking herself with two fingers.

"Oh, oh, OH!" She moaned. She knew the chat needed that, but she needed that too. She was horny, she loved to do cam shows, and thus her moans weren't faked.

"Oh, yeah, fuck yourself!", one person on the chat encouraged. "You need something bigger? Just call me!", another proposed. "Fuck off, she needs a real turian woman, not a weak human man", someone was possessive.

Ashley read all of it, or at least all she could given how often new messages appeared. The attention was like a pleasure-enhancing drug. Her one hand moved at lightning speed, and another kneeled the fabric of her panties.

"Fuck, aaah!" Williams moaned loudly when the tips reached another threshold and she added the third finger. Her toes curled and uncurled from all the pleasure. She stopped for just a second to rip her panties off, using the freed hand to pinch her naked breast, her top still bundled above her chest.

She increased the tempo of her thrusts, fingering herself at a maddening pace, and all those actions brought the expected results. Even if the next threshold was much higher than the previous one, it was reached in no time. Good, because she almost orgasmed, and she didn't want to do so before the final act.

"Oh, I can see you want the Admiral to appear!" She joked, using this pun as a necessary cool-off. Reaching out, she grabbed a blue dildo from behind her screen and showed it to the audience.

"You know him, right?" She asked though she knew the answer. It was her favorite toy and she already used it many times. "If not, it's connected to the chat, so the more you tip, the faster it vibrates. Now, it's like you could really fuck me!"

That was a proposition a few could withstand. Thousands of hands reached for their credit cards, and thousands of expense limits were raised in multiple banking accounts.

Ashley gave them time to do so but wasn't entirely idle. She licked the toy before putting it in her mouth, sucking it lewdly and wetting it in the progress. For the whole time, she looked straight into the camera while simultaneously moaning to excite both her audience and herself.

But fake oral action wasn't what she or her audience wanted. They wanted to see her truly fuck herself, and her pussy was blazing with fire she needed to extinguish.

That's why after a minute she brought the toy to her pussy and pushed it inside. The camera was still aimed mostly at her cunt and everyone could see how the dildo parted her wet lips to slip inside.

"Oooh yes!" Ashley moaned on the contact. The first touch was electrifying, and the fake cock pushed against her wet walls perfectly, pleasuring her from the very start.

She began slowly, just pushing the toy in and out, getting re-used to its size, readying herself for more feral play. Every time she sank the toy deeper inside herself, stimulating new nerves with every move.

Then she pushed a button on the base, connecting the toy to the chat.

The Titters only waited for that. Immediately they start tipping, every credit transfered to the Admiral and making it buzz. Luckily the toy was set to increase the tempo gradually because otherwise, Ashley would cum on the spot from the force of the vibrations.

The fact whether the chat knew that or not didn't matter though, neither for them nor Williams. The only thing that mattered was if she would provide a good show.

And she intended to do so.

"Oh, yes, yes, you're so great, Titters." Ashley moaned for her audience. "Keep tipping, yeah, keep tipping, fuck me!"

The tips indeed flew, the audience clearly getting hornier and more generous every minute, the view of Williams' pussy penetrated by the fake cock together with her dirty talk worked like magic.

The dildo worked like magic too. The vibrations increased with every second, the same as the pace Ashley fucked herself at. The toy was now like a blue blur coming in and out of the soldier's pretty and oh-so-needy cunt.

"Ah, fuck, fuck, that's so great! You're so great, Titters, fuck me! More, give me more, please, please!" A constant torrent of dirty words escaped her mouth.

The chat wasn't silent as well, though the number of typos increased exponentially as many people were writing with one hand only. Their other hands stroked all kinds of cocks and fingered all kinds of pussies across the galaxy.

"[@Shepherd!!!Prime] Keep tipping guys, she's almost there!"

"[@TheOnlyCopOnOmega] Yeah, fuck yourself, Williams, fuck yourself good!"

"[@Prothean_Broker] Goddess, that's the most amazing cam show I have ever seen!"

But Ashley couldn't read the chat anymore, the pleasure was too great. Her eyelids were half-closed, and the mist of lust obscured her view. She dildoed herself at a maddening tempo, and her moans and buzzing of the toy filled the air.

12