Battle Tits Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, yes, fuck!"

Still, she wanted more. She set one foot on the floor and hooked her arm under the other knee, opening herself even more, presenting all of her pussy to the camera. Every move of the dildo was clearly visible, and the toy was parting her nether lips deliciously.

One of her hands worked her dildo at ever-increasing speed, while the other landed on her clit, stroking the excited, red-hot nub most wondrously. Her boobs were blazing in need as well, but sadly she had no hands left.

"Fuck, Titters, I'm so close, I'm so fucking close! Tip me, fuck, please tip me!"

And they did. More and more tips flew at Ashley's (and thus the Alliance's) account, every single credit increasing the speed of vibrations, the toy now pulsating without any limitation.

Suddenly someone sent an especially big amount, which made the toy increase the vibrations exponentially. And it tipped Ashley over the edge.

"FUUUCK YEEES!" She screamed at the top of her lungs when the orgasm hit her. Her vision became white when the sensation of one of the biggest pleasures of her life flooded her brain.

But the toy didn't stop vibrating, as the view encouraged the audience to tip Ashley again, prolonging her orgasm. In the pleasure, her hands moved onto her breasts and squeezed them hard, almost triggering yet another orgasm. Unheld, the dildo slipped from her pussy, stopping stimulating her.

Eventually, Ashley descended from the peak, although how long passed she wasn't sure, and she didn't care.


Coming back to her senses Ashley looked at the desk and saw her laptop was covered in wetness. She cleaned the screen and read some post-orgasm comments.

"[@ShepherdPrime] Gosh, Ash, that was so fucking great!"

"[@IAMKROGANWARLORD] I did not known human womans can do that."

"[@AfterPilgrimage] Hihi, look what we did to her."

"Good job, Titters, good job." Ashley said. "It was a great orgasm you gave me today." That brought a lot of happy emojis.

"But it's getting late, and I have a duty day tomorrow. It was great to be with you today, and I hope we'll see each other next week. Stay strong! For the Alliance!"

After reading some goodbyes Ashley turned off the cam show and tried to stand, but her legs were still shaking, so she clapped on the chair and then the incoming message sound came from her laptop. She picked that up.

"Hey, D., what's up?"

"Ash, hey! I've watched the show. You were amazing! And squirting by the end!"

"Thanks! I didn't even feel that the orgasm was too great."

"I believe you! But that's not why I'm writing."

"What is it then?"

"Gosh, that's kind of embarrassing. But do you think I could join your next stream as a guest?"

12