Battlemage - Kameel

Story Info
Artesia's next conquest.
4k words
4.56
1.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phineas
Phineas
747 Followers

Battlemage - Kameel is part 2 in the Battlemage series that features Artesia as the new Champion. It is fitting for Literotica, but depending on your tastes it might not be fitting for you. Artesia is a woman in all ways and she was born with a cock. Kameel, her next conquest, is a man. Read on at your peril, should you so desire.

Naturally, all characters portrayed in this fantasy story have no relation to any real person or people and they are over the age of 18.

"What's the hold up?" Kameel called from the back of the coach.

"Some sort of spill, My Lord," his driver said to him.

"Dogs of the desert," Kameel sputtered before peeling back the shade on the window and sticking his head out. "You there! Good saints, man, I'm talking to you. What's the hold up?"

The man in question righted a toppled barrel and then squatted down, wrapped his arms around it, and picked it up. The man turned and waddled over to a cart and loaded it onto it before turning to safe Kameel.

"My apologies, milord, spokes broke on a wheel. I'll have this sorted out and you can be on your way."

Kameel barely heard the words and what he heard didn't register. It wasn't a man at all, it was a woman. A woman with striking features, short blond hair, and shoulders wide enough he mistook her for a man from behind. She wore pants and a vest over a simple white shirt, further confusing him. Without realizing he'd done it, he opened the door and stepped out of the coach.

Artesia struggled to hide her smile while Kameel approached her from behind. Her dark tendrils of Infernal power were stretched out and wrapped around him. Dara hadn't been suspicious, but she was guarded. She'd opened up to Artesia slowly, or slowly compared to this. She'd talked to her and spent time with her. Winning her over because there was something about her that Artesia liked.

No, not something, everything. And not just how supple and spirited the young lady was! She was curious and eager and quick-witted. All in all, Dara was a catch any man or woman would be proud to have on their arm. Except she was Artesia's now. Hers for a year, the terms of their contract. Hopefully things went well and that continued on, just as Artesia had renewed her service to Lord John.

But this man, Kameel, he was full of himself and certain he was at the top of the food chain. His arrogance caused him to leave himself open. To invite any would dare to think they were his better to try their luck. Artesia's magic slipped through the many cracks in his armor and divined his lusty desires that most shamed him. It was almost too easy.

Then again, most people weren't the chosen champions of a demon lord.

She picked up a crate and took care to keep the loose nails from sliding out as she placed it back in the cart. Once it was secure she fastened the gate and turned around to see Kameel standing there. He wore expensive silks that left his ankles, lower arms, and a healthy amount of his upper chest bare. A thin, long, curved knife was sheathed at his hip, meaning he'd either left his saber in the coach or hadn't bothered to bring it all. Could he possibly be that conceited?

"I... I wanted to apologize for calling you a man," Kameel said.

"Thank you, milord," Artesia said.

He stood still a moment longer and looked around. His driver was watching him until Kameel looked up at him. The moment he did his driver turned his attention away to the sand horse that pulled the coach.

"Do you, uh, need any help?" Kameel asked and then he winced as a part of his brain not spinning with confused erotic thoughts rebelled. "I'd like to get back to my estates and you are blocking the way."

Artesia smirked. "I'm all set here, milord."

Kameel's nostrils flared. "I've never heard anyone say those words with such disdain before. I don't think I like it."

Artesia's smirk widened and she used the tip of her tongue to wet her lips. "Is that right?"

"The proper action would be for you to apologize," he advised her.

"I'm not a proper woman. Is that going to be a problem?"

His eyes widened. His mouth opened but before he could speak Artesia leaned in a little closer.

In a soft, husky voice she said, "I think you might even like it, milord. I think you secretly want to find someone like me that can put you in your place. Someone that can show you things that for all your family's money and power you're afraid to ask for."

"This... you... this is not appropriate!" he sputtered.

"This? This is nothing. The things I could do to you? Now that would be inappropriate. Humiliating. Demeaning. Debasing. Deviant," she enunciated each word clearly and then paused. "And so pleasurable your more perverse fantasies can't begin to compare."

Kameel's olive-skinned face flushed red. His lips parted but he didn't speak.

"I am discrete," Artesia went on. "The things I know... the things I do... nobody finds out. Not unless some deep, dark, twisted part of yourself wants them exposed, that is. Do you want people to know what you're afraid to admit that you crave, milord?"

"I... what, that's ridiculous. Of course I don't!"

"At least you can admit that you have these longings. I can work with that."

His eyes widened. "I never..."

"You didn't have to."

Kameel remained silent and off balance for several seconds. Long enough for Artesia to make sure the cart was in order and to move to stand between the poles and pick them up. The muscles on her forearms were visible below her short sleeves. "Shall I finish my delivery to your estate, milord?"

Kameel's cheeks continued to burn as he asked, "Is that -- are you really delivering that to my home?"

"I am," Artesia said. "I have a special package for you to open."

He inhaled sharply through his nose and then glanced around. He gave a quick nod and said, "Go ahead then, make your delivery."

Artesia smirked at him and turned her head back around. She pulled the cart behind her, moving it steadily in spite of the heavy load into the gates of Lord Orkul's Shazamiran estate.

Kameel watched her go, admiring how easily she pulled the cart behind her, and then returned to his carriage. Without a word the driver commanded the sand horse and it began to pull the carriage forward. They followed Artesia into the estate while servants closed the gate behind them.

Kameel watched Artesia pull the cart up to the larder while his driver took him to the main entrance. He wanted to watch her unload the cart. For a woman such physical labor was impressive. It excited him in ways he didn't like to admit. His small clothes were uncomfortable because of it. Or maybe it was the sexual taunting she'd given him. He was no stranger to exotic woman and acts, but she claimed to be something else entirely. As unlikely as that seemed, he believed her.

"My lord?"

Kameel shook himself out of his thoughts and cursed at the discomfort standing up caused him. She adjusted his pants and climbed out of the carriage. He ignored the driver and watched Artesia carry a large crate in by herself. He considered her again before turning and striding up to the front door. He was a lord of Shazamir, it wouldn't be proper to follow her around.

So it was that, his face barely dry from washing the dust off of it, he found himself visiting the kitchen and ignoring how the servants went out of their way to avoid him. He didn't treat them poorly, it was merely expected of them to avoid the affairs of Lord Orkuul and his family unless requested otherwise.

He heard the sound of a barrel being dragged and cleared his throat loud enough to be heard. The barrel scuffed a few more times and then Artesia came through an archway and stopped. Her eyes went down and back up his body in a manner that was decidedly improper for her station. Kameel wanted to scold her but he couldn't find his voice under her dominant gaze.

"I'm glad I found you, milord. Would you like my package here or somewhere private?"

He stiffened at her question. Both his back and the tightness in his pants. He tried to glance around but found he couldn't look away from her. "My rooms," he said. "Show me there."

"Show you?" Artesia asked with a smirk. "I'll do a lot more than that."

Kameel's was wound so tightly by Artesia's rebellious behavior that his body was trembling. He wasn't sure what to say so he managed a grunt and then turned. "This way."

"Mmm, yes, milord," Artesia said with a saucy twist in her voice.

He glanced back at her and saw she was pointedly looking at his bottom as he walked. He nearly stumbled and then fought to compose himself. Even more so, he tried to walk with dignity and poise.

"Are your hips swaying for me, milord?" Artesia teased him.

A gasp escaped his lips. Were they swaying for her? Was he doing that on purpose or was it natural? Why would he do that? Why would he want that? What could she possibly offer him that would--

Kameel pulled up short as he reached the open doorway to his suite. He hesitated before walking through and then turned to face her.

Artesia paused in the doorway and reached out to touch the latch on the door. "Open or shut?"

"What?"

"Do you want your servants to know what I'm going to do to you or do you want them to see it?"

Kameel needed to wash his face again. He was too hot. This woman... she was doing things to him that shouldn't be possible. This was his family's home. His rooms. He was in charge, damn it!

"Open it is," Artesia said when he couldn't answer.

"No!" he gulped.

Artesia grinned and pushed the door shut and then locked it. When she turned back around she looked him up and down again like he was a piece of meat and she was deciding which part to sample first.

"Who are you?" he managed to ask.

"Artesia," she said. "But I'd prefer it if you called me Mistress."

He tried to laugh but it came out as a soft groan instead.

"Take off your clothes. Show me what I'm working with here."

He most certainly was not going to--

Yes. Yes, he was. His body was already obeying her. His shirt was easy to remove, the wide gap that bared his muscled chest slipped over his head and let him drop the shirt to flutter away to the tile floor.

"Keep going," Artesia commanded as he stood still for a moment, some fraction of his mind warring against the rest of him that ached to do her bidding.

He kicked off his sandals and balanced on each foot alternately as he untied his pants from his lower legs and then worked them over his hips and down his legs. His cock bunched, strained, and then sprang free and bobbed in the air as it pointed at her.

"Excited, are you?" she asked.

"I..."

"Hush now, that was rhetorical," Artesia said.

She stepped up to him and reached down to run her fingers along his length. He gasped, shuddered, and his hips lurched toward her. Artesia clamped her hand around his shaft and squeezed, hard. That brought him to an instant stop.

"Control yourself, Kameel," she said. Her grip loosened and she teased the underside of his cock with her finger as she dragged it to the tip. She gathered the wetness growing there on her fingertip and held it up. "You're very excited."

"This... you... it's different."

"Very," she agreed. "Now turn around, you're a very pretty boy, Kameel, but this isn't the side of you I'm interested in."

He turned even before he fully digested what she'd told him to do. His eyes widened and his mouth opened, but his speech was stolen by the feel of one hand grasping his bottom and giving it a hard squeeze.

Then his cheek was pulled, parting and exposing him. Before he could even begin to wage a war of yes versus no in his head, she was rubbing him with her finger. Her warm, slick finger. His throat locked up and for a moment he forgot to breathe. All that existed was her finger circling and putting pressure against his hole.

"You're very clean, for a man," Artesia said. "If I didn't know better, I'd say I wasn't the first one to do this to you."

His answer came out as a moan.

"Shhh. You don't need to talk. I really don't care what you have to say," she said. "Now where was I? Ah yes, I know this is new to you. You've never been touched like this. Not by woman or a man. It's exciting and scary both, isn't it? You like it and you want more of it, but you were told you shouldn't. Forget about what you should and shouldn't want, Kameel. Go with what you know you want. What you yearn for. What you crave."

Kameel's moan was almost a whimper. He was leaning forward and pushing his hips back. His body liked what was happening. His mind... his thoughts were a whirling sandstorm of confusion. Every time a thought surfaced as something solid that he could grasp it was blown away by another nudge of Artesia's fingers.

Oh saints! Fingers? Yes, there was more than one. They rubbed against him and nudge inward, always inward. He felt her pushing at him, exploring how willing he was. No, not him, his flesh. He'd given up the reins. His body was in control now. How willing was it?

He was so hot. His face, his chest, his back. Everywhere. But nothing was as hot as his arse. Her fingers were pouring warmth straight into him. His cock throbbed and swayed, all but forgotten while it drooled onto the floor. His hands... he didn't know what to do with his hands. He moved them to his hips, trying to steady himself.

"That's good, Kameel, pull yourself apart. Expose yourself. Show me what's mine."

He tried to gasp but couldn't. He was panting. His mind buzzed like he'd been drinking wine all morning, but his thoughts raced in a hundred directions at once. Then everything went still as he felt the pressure against him change. The pressure eased inside of him. He shuddered and fought to keep his hips from bucking. Whether they would go away from her fingers or back onto them, he wasn't sure.

Then they were gone. The absence left him confused. Confused and cold. He turned around and stared at her, only to see her stripping off her clothing. Her shirt was already hitting the floor, exposing large breasts that fit well on her broad shouldered frame. The confused feelings rushing from his body and colliding with the thoughts in his head kept him staring at her as her boots tumbled across the floor and then her pants fell down.

He stared at her muscular body, impressed yet again by how strong she was. That woman could--

Artesia laughed at him. She'd parted her legs and her cock dropped down, swinging around and then surging to hardness with each beat of her heart. "This is for you," she said.

"For... me?" he asked. "But... you're... you have tits and you look like..."

"I am a woman," she said. "Some of my kind just happen to have a cock too."

His lips remained parted while his besieged mind struggled against the latest assault on everything he knew to be right and true in the world.

"Good, you're mouth is already wet and waiting. Give me a kiss."

He jerked out of his paralysis and took a step closer to her. He moved in, leaning toward her, only to meet her hand pressing against his chest.

"Kiss my cock, Kameel. Not my face," she said.

He hesitated as he looked into her eyes.

"Kiss. My. Cock."

He dropped his head to look down at it. Her penis was long and thick. It looked like his, save her skin was lighter. Come to think of it, it looked almost exactly like his. Or at least the same size.

"Now!" Artesia barked.

Kameel didn't even realize he was on his knees and rubbing his lips up and down her shaft until the deed had already been done. He froze for a moment and then realized it was too late. He was already doing it and, honestly, it wasn't a bad thing. She didn't smell bad and if he was being honest with himself, he'd wondered how it felt when women did this to him.

"Good, now open your mouth. Get me wet. Get me very wet, Kameel, for both our sakes."

Kameel grunted and parted his lips as he had her cock trapped up against her belly. He ran them up and down, tasting her and finding she didn't taste bad. Far from it, she tasted... exactly like he expected. Like he wanted.

Saints help him, she tasted good. Her cock tasted good!

He pulled her down with his hand so she was sticking straight out and then slipped his lips over her swollen tip. Artesia purred above him, or was she chuckling? It didn't matter. He tasted her on his tongue and realized her lack of pubic hair made her that much more exotic. Yes, she felt and tasted good and he was enjoying himself.

"Wetter," Artesia growled.

Kameel worked up more slobber in his mouth and loosened his suction on her as he slid her in and out of his mouth. He felt around the base of her shaft, squeezing and tickling it the way he liked to be. He tried to stroke her balls too, only to find there was barely even a bulge of a sack. Instead his fingers found a wetness that he knew all too well. He traced her puffy lips and slid his finger between them, tracing down the length of her slit and then.

"Enough!" Artesia barked at him. She pulled her cock from his mouth before he could protest and forced him to look up at her in confusion.

"Don't look at me, look at my feet!" she snapped.

He dropped his gaze in an instant. Then she moved, stepping to the side and walking around him.

"On your hands and knees, Kameel," she said. "Better yet, press your chest to the floor and reach back. Spread yourself for me."

Kameel hesitated until Artesia's fingers touched him between his shoulder blades. She nudged him forward and he went with it. He caught himself on his hands and then kept going, lowering himself until he had to turn his face to the side and his shoulders were on the floor.

"Spread yourself for your Mistress."

Kameel panted as he reached back and did as she bade him.

Her fingers caressed his bottom and grazed his sensitive hole. Each touch lit fires in him. Then a great warmth rushed up inside of him, invading him and swirling inside of him. It wasn't painful, but it was warm and soothing. He wasn't sure what it was or how she did it, other than he just knew there was something magical or divine about Artesia. He went with it and, when the warmth faded back his normal level of overheating, he felt as though he'd passed her test and been purified.

Then he felt her pressing against him. It was impossible, but she was soft and hard at the same time. His muscle clenched and resisted, fighting back even though he didn't want it to. He clenched his teeth, groaned, and shook his head in tiny movement against the floor.

"Relax," Artesia said, demanding the impossible. "Accept your Mistress, Kameel. Invite me in. Bear down and let me in. I will show you wonders you never knew were possible."

He was nodding now, each movement rocking his head against the stone tile. He pushed against her, fighting with her even as he pushed against her. He didn't know how to relax and he couldn't catch his breath to try to calm his breathing. He pushed though, and that was what finally worked. He pushed himself open and that gave her the welcome she needed.

Kameel sucked in sharply as the head of her cock burst through his anal ring. The stretching and then release was unlike anything he'd ever experienced.

Artesia barely paused. He felt the warmth inside of him again, but it was only a precursor to the heat of her iron-hard cock that sank steadily inside of him. Her shafted twitched and spiraled as it sawed inside of him and he realized at least half the movements were coming from him.

He was pushing against her and then letting her pull back, only to drive back to her hips again. Each thrust rubbed him in ways that either shouldn't or couldn't have been possible, but they did. It was a steady pressure that grew in him. It ached in a way that was so much pleasure it bordered on pain. It grew inside of him, both the pleasure and the size of her cock, from the feel of it. How it was possible he didn't know, but it had to be getting thicker and longer. She had to be reaching deeper inside of him and pressing more of her massive dick against the sensitive parts that robbed him of reason and thought.

Phineas
Phineas
747 Followers
12