Battlemage - Kameel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pleasure spread through him, making his entire body tingle and his panting become more erratic. He began to hiccup and grunt as he lost control of his actions. His stomach quivered and convulsed and his hips jerked. He felt hot splashes against his belly and legs. He was exploding all over himself and the floor from the fucking he was receiving.

Artesia sucked in a deep breath and let out a triumphant growl. She rammed herself so deep inside of him he thought she might have touched his soul. He had no idea just how right he was.

Her steel hard cock trembled and burst, searing him beyond pleasure and pain from the inside. His entire being was immersed in agony and flames. All he could see was red. Red and then a black silhouette. A woman, naked, with a tail, wings, and a thick cock dangling between her legs.

"You will be mine for a year."

Lost in a dream that could never be real, Kameel gawked at the demonic figure.

"You will serve me and do my bidding. You will pleasure me. You will place me above all, even yourself. Please me and in return you will experience pleasure like this when I wish. You will know your darkest desires and none will shame you for them."

"Mistress," Kameel whimpered in the dream. "Mistress, I am yours."

A second pulse of Artesia's demonic seed burst inside of him. This one cooled the fires ignited by the first and sealed the contract. With the fever abated Kameel let out a sigh of relief and, perhaps, happiness. His mind and body went limp and he slipped to the side, pulling himself off of Artesia's cock.

Artesia looked down as the last of her seed drained onto his leg. She smiled and nodded. "I understand now, My Lord," she whispered. John couldn't hear her, but she didn't need him too. She knew, and that was enough.

12