BattleSluts Online Ch. 01

Story Info
An anthology of Scifi VR sexfights with guns and robots.
5.9k words
4.5
2.4k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Possibly the beginning of a longer anthology from the setting, so let me know if you are interested in this universe.

_______

"BattleSluts Online is a virtual reality experience focusing on sexfighting and guns, but due to the ease of modifying it, each server will be different, and you will find something suitable for you no matter what your niche is. And thanks to highly advanced and customizable AI, if there aren't people who share your kinks, you can just play against AI!

- BSO promotional material

.......

On a private server, two snipers were having a duel. The two had found that their peers were calling both of them excellent snipers, so they decided to face off against each other in an erotic contest.

The first of the two snipers went by Longshot. She was tall but thin, with long, narrow legs and hips, a flat belly, and small breasts. She had long, dark hair wrapped into a ponytail that reached her knees, red eyes, a white shirt open down the middle, black gloves, and a black bra. She held a historical rifle, as per their pre-match agreement.

Her opponent went by Maiden. She was shorter than Longshot, had long, brown hair tied into very long twin tails, and one green and one blue eye. She had thick thighs and a large ass and breasts and wore a tattered red and white dress. Like Longshot, she had a historical rifle.

They were both in a ruined city, trying to find each other's sniping position. Longshot laid on a roof, eyes scanning the skyline. There! She noticed movement on a different roof down the street. She took aim, accounted for the wind and distance, her finger pulled the trigger, and Maiden's shot beaned her in the face, feeling as a Nerf dart would due to server settings.

Longshot's HUD displayed a three-second timer. Once it elapsed, she found herself lying on the floor, barely strong enough to crawl. Maiden loomed over her, perfectly fine. A few more seconds, and then Maiden moved, and a second timer started ticking down from two minutes in the corner of Longshot's vision.

"You're actually really cute now that I have you in front of me." Maiden remarked as she closed in. "And just so you know, you got me too. You really are almost as good as I am."

"Save your gloating," Longshot grumbled, touched by the respect in Maiden's voice, but annoyed by the way she said almost, "and enjoy your time with me. You won't get more."

"Oh, I will. I will enjoy it, and I will get more." Maiden stood on all fours, leaning over Longshot, her hanging chest tantalizingly close to Longshot's, her face barely an inch away, staring deep into Longshot's eyes.

The intensity of her gaze, combined with the feelings of weakness and powerlessness, made Longshot blush, and a single thought drowned out the idea of refuting Maiden's claims: Oh no, she's hot.

"Don't worry," Maiden gave the blushing Longshot a little peck on the lips, "I won't tell anyone about our match." Another kiss, this time on the forehead. "I will enjoy you, and you will enjoy yourself too, and maybe, if you make me work for it, we could fight more intimately next time?"

Her eyes darted to the corner of her screen, breaking eye contact, and thus making Longshot come out of her thoughts to check it as well. It read 1:22.

"Alright. Let's begin." Maiden kissed Longshot and pulled Longshot's bra to the side. "They always say I'm cute, but they don't mean adorable, they mean that I have big tits and a pretty smile." Maiden complained as she gently fondled Longshot's humble breasts. "You are adorable, at least when you let someone please you. The way you blush is cute, the way your eyes clouded over when I kissed you, the way you shiver when my fingers graze your nipples, all of it is so cute."

Longshot glanced at the timer again: 0:58.

Maiden let go of one of Longshot's breasts and grasped her chin, forcing her face-to-face with Maiden. "Now, now," she said, eyes sparkling, "my eyes are over here~."

She kissed Longshot again, then started sucking on one of her nipples.

"Mhhm~, stop! Ah~, let go!" Longshot demanded between moans, unable to resist in any other way.

Maiden did let go, abandoning her nipple in favor of another kiss. "It's even more adorable when you're moaning. You look so cool normally and now look at you. Adorable~." She once more moved her head to Longshot's chest, snuggling against it, and pinching and tweaking her nipples.

They stayed like this for the rest of the punishment time.

When the timer ticked down, both girls were transported back to the city, rifles in hand.

Maiden looked around, trying to find wherever Longshot could be. The rules of their challenge stated that there must be a direct line of sight between their spawning positions, so she knew she could find her.

She did find her, after almost two minutes of looking around, and immediately felt Longshot's shot bounce off of her chest.

After three seconds, they were in the same room again, but this time it was Maiden who was helpless.

The timer started ticking. Longshot approached, flexing her fingers, an evil gleam in her eyes.

She positioned herself above Maiden, just like Maiden did before, and kissed Maiden. Her kiss, however, wasn't gentle. It was hungry and frustrated and lustful, and Longshot maintained the kiss, as well as see contact, for a whole ten seconds. As she was kissing her, she deftly untied the strings that held Maiden's underwear together, tickling her inner thighs and trailing her fingers in small, tantalizing circles around Maiden's pussy, and running her other hand down Maiden's back.

"How could you ever think you're not adorable?" She asked when she broke the kiss, moving her hand from Maiden's back to her chest, giving it a gentle squeeze, while her other hand stopped teasing around her pussy and a single finger intruded inside, drawing a gasp from Maiden. "With those wide, sparkling eyes, squishy cheeks - on both ends," she chuckled at her joke, "cute voice, and tits so soft you could use them as pillows, there are few who wouldn't fall for your charms."

"Mhhmmm~ what about you?" Maiden moaned, smiling. "Have you fallen for my charms?"

Longshot thought for a moment, then a smirk formed on her face. "Yes." As she said that, she inserted a second finger into Maiden's pussy and leaned down for another kiss, a gentle one, but no less passionate.

After another twenty seconds, she once again broke the kiss. Maiden would have been swooning if she wasn't laying on the ground, and was panting and moaning.

But Longshot wasn't done yet. She still had almost a minute, after all. "Did you like that?" She asked Maiden, her voice sultry.

"Yes, ha ha ~, I did. You're wonderful." Maiden answered through her panting.

"Good~, 'cause I'm not done yet." Longshot increased the pace of her fingering and leaned down to suck on Maiden's breasts.

"Hnnghh~, fuuck~, stooop~!" Maiden's begging was just met with muffled chuckles from Longshot. The assault continued until the timer separated them once more, much to the disappointment of both of them.

Maiden appeared back in the city and immediately took to searching for Longshot. It didn't take her long. She found her, lined up a shot, and hit her. It was almost funny to her how the sniping part of a sniper duel ended up being the boring part.

They were in the room again. As the timer started, Maiden knelt next to Longshot and pulled off her pants and panties in one pull.

"What are you doing? Stop it!" Longshot demanded.

Maiden didn't respond, instead leaning down and leaving a trail of light kisses between Longshot's inner knee and her pussy, while her hands held Longshot's thighs in place while also squeezing and massaging them.

"H-hey! Ahn~ N-no! Don't you dare!" Longshot's demands continued, and she realized that her foe was serious about winning the sexfight.

Maiden lifted her face out of Longshot's crotch and sweetly asked, "Don't I dare what?"

Longshot's face turned crimson. "Y-You little... Y-You know damn well what! Stop toying with me like this!"

"Oh, so I shouldn't dare to stop toying with you?" Maiden replied with an angel's innocence. "Sure, if that's what you want."

"W-wait, no! Mmhhhm~!" Longshot's complaints were cut off as Maiden, emboldened by the arousal, frustration, and panic in Longshot's voice, plunged her tongue into Longshot's pussy.

"Hnng~, stop! Maiden, mppff~, y-you will stop right now and kiss me!" Despite the increase in stimulation, Longshot has maintained some steel in her voice. The force behind her commands, even when undercut by her moans, was enough to give Maiden a pause for a moment, after which she resumed eating Longshot out.

"F-fuck~! Gah~! F-fine, if you - ngghh~ if you kiss me, and - ah!~ and keep kissing me, - mhhm~ I- I- I'll kiss you when it's my turn!" Seeing that commands didn't go anywhere, Longshot started bargaining instead.

Maiden once again paused to speak. "Oh? When it's your turn? Optimistic, are we? How do you know I won't get you now? Or that I won't win the sniping duel next time and get you then?"

Longshot continued to try and convince Maiden to leave her pussy alone, whether by more bargaining or just begging, while Maiden continued to make her moan until time ran out and it was time for another duel in the city.

Longshot frantically looked around. She couldn't let Maiden get her again. She quickly found her, but before she could bring her rifle to bear, Maiden found her, too. Almost fumbling the weapon, Longshot fired on instinct, not willing to waste time to calculate the trajectory. Luckily for her, she hit.

When the two girls appeared in the room together, Longshot immediately leaped into action.

Her deft fingers undid the string on Maiden's panties, and then she flipped Maiden onto her stomach and sat on her back, facing her ass.

"Hey, I can't see your face now. Are you still blushing from what I've done to you?" Maiden teased Longshot.

Instead of dignifying Maiden's teasing with an answer, she gave her ass a spank. Maiden yelped in a way that Longshot found adorable, as was the way her butt jiggled. Delighted by these reactions, Longshot gave Maiden another spank. And another.

As Maiden yelped and squirmed, and Longshot's handprints on her ass started piling up, Longshot decided to up the ante. One of her hands alternated between spanking Maiden and groping and massaging her squishy butt, while the other circled her asshole. After a while, she dipped her hand from Maiden's asshole to her pussy, only to pause.

"Wet already? Seems like this Maiden is not as pure as she acts~. You like it when I spank you, huh? You filthy slut~." Longshot punctuated her statements with more spanks.

"Ah! I'm not a slut, I'm not!" Maiden protested, her voice quivering with pleasure. "I- I don't like it at all!" Her voice was bratty now, almost begging for punishment.

"Oh, really? Then, what about this?" With those words, Longshot slid a finger into Maiden's asshole.

"Agh! No~! Not my ass! Stop~!" Maiden's protests resounded through the room. Something about them made Longshot pause.

"You want me to leave your asshole alone?" Longshot asked, though her voice seemed oddly serious.

She reoriented herself, and faced Maiden. To Maiden's surprise, there was no joy of finding a weak spot in her expression. Instead, Longshot looked concerned.

"If it's really something you don't want me to do, not because you don't want to lose, but because you don't do anal play, just say so." Longshot's voice was devoid of any mockery or disappointment, instead overflowing with kindness.

Maiden thought for a moment. She knew her asshole was a weakness of hers. To say that Longshot shouldn't attack her there would make winning a lot easier for her, but it wouldn't be fair, and it would be taking advantage of her kindness.

Biting her lip, Maiden made a decision. "You can. I don't mind it, and it would be unfair to you to lie about it."

Longshot studied her face for a moment, then nodded, gave her a peck on the cheek, and turned back to Maiden's ass.

"Didn't you say you wouldn't kiss me if I didn't kiss you?" Maiden asked, grinning.

"Shut your mouth, you cheeky bitch." Longshot said affectionately, then plunged two fingers into Maiden's tight ass.

Maiden's reaction was instantaneous, a gasp fluidly turning into a long, drawn-out moan.

"You really do love this, don't you, you slut?" Longshot continued where she left off. Her fingers started pumping, and her other hand returned to roughly groping Maiden's ass.

Maiden attempted to refute her, but her words were lost in her moans.

"Some nice moans you're making." Longshot continued taunting Maiden as she increased her pace. "Why don't you get louder for me?"

"Why don't you cum for me? It would be so easy. Just let go. No one will know." Longshot's words weren't making things easy for Maiden, but she kept resisting purely out of her desire to see the cool Longshot moaning before her again.

"Fine, then. We'll do it the hard way." Longshot said as she inserted a third finger into Maiden's ass, and her other hand stopped groping and resumed spanking.

Maiden almost came there and then, but then she glanced at the timer. 25 seconds. She could do this.

Longshot, likewise, noticed the remaining time and increased her tempo.

20 seconds.

She added a fourth finger.

15 seconds.

She delivered a particularly hard spank.

10 seconds.

She stopped spanking Maiden and used her hand to find and pinch Maiden's clit.

5 seconds.

"Just cum already! Cum, cum, cum, cum, cum, CUM!"

The timer ran out, and the two girls found themselves once more above the city.

It took Maiden almost half a minute to compose herself, but she eventually got back into the action. It took her but a second to spot Longshot, an absurd distance away. It was too far for proper aiming, so she just let her instinct guide her and fired.

A second passed. Another. Five seconds after she fired, Longshot's bullet ripped through the air, whizzing past her ear. At the same time, the text announcing her as the winner of the round appeared.

When the two girls appeared in the room, Maiden didn't hesitate. She was at Longshot's side in an instant, pulling down pants and panties, spreading her legs, and diving in with her tongue.

"Ah~! So that's how you're going to play? Ngh~, fine. Try me." Longshot seemed unamused, but internally, she was panicking. She was still sensitive from almost succumbing to her tongue less than three minutes earlier, and now she had to endure for another two minutes?

Maiden didn't bother to answer, instead continuing to ravage Longshot's pussy with her tongue.

Over time, Longshot's moans became more and more frequent.

Then her moans turned to whimpering.

She started to quiver.

Some high-pitched screams left her throat, happening more and more often.

Seeing she had her on the ropes, Maiden found Longshot's clit and started prodding it with her tongue.

Longshot managed to hold out for what felt like an excruciating eternity but was only five seconds.

When she came back to her senses, she found Maiden sitting on her chest, grinning devilishly and licking Longshot's cum from her face.

Her eyes darted to the corner, where the timer was, stuck on the time it was on when she lost.

"Eight seconds." Longshot's voice trembled with disbelief. "Eight FUCKING seconds. That's all I had to do. Resist for eight more seconds." Tears started to form in her eyes. "This is... This is..."

Maiden's smile wilted when she saw the state of her opponent. "You were good. Really good. You almost hit me last time. You're almost as good as me."

"You -!" With her strength returned now that the game was over, Longshot was milliseconds away from punching Maiden in the face for that 'almost'. But then she saw her face. There was a cheeky, loveable grin, and worry beneath it. She let her fist fall back to the floor and started sobbing.

Maiden had not expected that. Clumsily, she tried to wipe the tears from Longshot's eyes, only to have her hand batted away.

"Fuck off," Longshot said without any heat. "I'll be fine. It's just," she took a deep breath, sadness mingling with anger. "Eight. FUCKING. SECONDS! ARRGH!"

Maiden stood awkwardly, not knowing what to do. Eventually, she decided to pat Longshot's head.

"Really?" Longshot asked though she did not attempt to stop Maiden. "Fine. We're having a rematch. I'm free two weeks from now."

"I'll get you every time. You won't even touch me." Maiden taunted, but Longshot shook her head.

"Regular sexfight. We'll see whether my fingers or your tongue are better." Longshot's eyes were filled with desire and confidence.

"Oh really?" Maiden asked. "Sure. Two weeks from now."

"And I'm visiting tomorrow." Longshot stated.

..........

Izbella was taking cover behind a pillar. She was tall, had defined abs, wide thighs, large breasts, full lips, brown, sparkling eyes, and brown hair tied into a bun. She wore white greaves and a long, white cape, and was holding a laser pistol.

She was engaged in a firefight with. Nadira was shorter, but her thighs were just as wide, and her breasts just as large. Her belly was smooth, her lips thin, her eyes were a deep blue, and her hair was blonde and short. She wore thigh-highs, black panties, a tattered purple dress, a tattered leather black jacket, gloves (one white and one black), and brown-tinted glasses. She was holding a pistol and had a knife strapped to her thigh-highs.

They had been fighting for a while, popping off shots at each other. Izbella rubbed her shoulder. The hit felt good, and the pleasure wasn't going away, a constant presence, due to Nadira using pleasure rounds. Izbella was also using them, having opted for them over options like arousal or sensitivity or paralysis, because they allowed her to make her foe whimper and kneel without needing to risk hand-to-hand combat, and also not wearing off nearly as fast as paralysis.

Nadira cursed Izbella and her accuracy. Almost all of her shots hit her exposed skin just above the thigh-highs or on her neck as opposed to the clothes, which would have negated the hit at the cost of falling apart.

The next volley was particularly destructive, as Izbella took a hit next to the nipple and Nadira just above her panties, drawing moans from both combatants.

Nadira realized that she wasn't going to win a prolonged firefight, and decided to take a risk. She vaulted over the low wall she was covering behind and rushed over to the pillar Izbella was hiding behind, firing off shots in Izbella's direction with the intent to prevent her from shooting at her while she had no cover. It worked: after taking a hit to her fingers, Izbella withdrew behind the pillar, not attempting to fire at Nadira.

Izbella was prepared to pour a magazine into Nadira's crotch when she showed up, but only realized Nadira could go around when she felt the excruciating pleasure of Nadira's knife going up her ass.

Nadira whispered to her "Gotcha.", then withdrew the knife, which allowed Izbella to counterattack, groping breasts and twisting nipples, until Nadira stuck the weapon in Izbella's pussy.

Amidst Izbella's moans, Nadira leaned in and whispered again: "Just give in. It will feel so~ good~."

On the verge of an orgasm, and therefore defeat, Izbella desperately lashed out with a kick, hitting Nadira and leaving her dazed for a few seconds. Izbella used this time to tackle Nadira and pin her to the ground (after disarming her).

Nadir shook herself out of her stupor to find Izbella pinning her by sitting on her back, intertwining their legs, and holding Nadira's wrists with one hand, and fingering her with the other.

Izbella took the opportunity to return Nadira's taunts: "You're mine now. There's no way you can win."

12