BattleSluts Online Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nadira realized that she was closer than she thought, and tried to free herself, shaking and wiggling in an attempt to dislodge Izbella. She was almost successful and managed to force Izbella to let go of her pussy.

Deciding to keep a low center of balance, Izbella instead leaned forward and licked Nadira's neck while groping her chest. "That was a good attempt," Izbella whispered to the moaning Nadira, "but it wasn't good enough."

Not willing to give in just yet, Nadira managed to free her hands, but before she could use them for anything, Izbella, thinking quickly, picked up the discarded knife, leaned back to avoid Nadira's grasping hands, and drew a line along Nadira's spine with it.

The pleasure from this alone would have been enough to crush Nadira's resistance, but then Izbella reached down to finger Nadira again, and trailed her other hand along the line she drew, amplifying the pleasure.

Nadira orgasmed, moaning and squirming. Izbella leaned down, delighting in her victory and her defeated and helpless foe, pulled on her nipples again and gave her ass a spank, then uttered one last taunt to Nadira: "GG ez, slut."

.......

On a different server, a technician and her robot walked the hallways of an abandoned spaceship. The name tags floating above their heads told everyone that the pair was called Miya and Lady.

Miya had long, blonde, wavy hair, reaching down to her waist, sparkling blue eyes, and a young-looking face. She had a narrow waist, averagely wide thighs, and large breasts, and was wearing grey overalls, revealing the sides of her chest, shoulder pads, gauntlets, and various toolkits on her belt.

Lady was a robot, styled as a mannequin. She was marble white, had a red-and-gold hat, a red-and-gold leotard, black stockings, and black dance shoes. She also had a gold-colored rapier. She was short, her limbs narrow, and her chest flat, but she had the advantage of omnidirectional joints.

In the corner of Miya's HUD, there was a single number. 4. There were four technicians with their entourages left, including her.

"Concern: Mistress?" Lady asked Miya. "You seem agitated. Are you alright?"

Miya sighed. "Yeah, just wondering how this will all end." She wondered whether it was time to turn off the speech-checking module soon. Lady could express emotions well enough without needing to announce them. Well, not like she could do so now. She'd ask her once they were back home.

"Reassurance: We're so close, Mistress Miya." Lady offered, her voice enthusiastic. "With the two of us, nothing can stand in our way!"

Miya chuckled. "Thank you, Lady."

"Happiness: You're welcome, Mistress."

The pleasant mood evaporated when, from the other side of the hallway, a scientist and her robot walked in, who the name tags called Professor Prism and Primary Enforcer Bot.

Professor Prism was taller than Miya, had brown hair tied in a ponytail reaching her shoulders, and was either wearing shining goggles and headphones or had them as implants. She was naked, aside from a pair of dark grey rubber gloves and eight implants, which covered her nipples and trailed off towards the collarbone, and another four implants between her crotch and her waist. Her hips were about as wide as Miya's, but she had a wider waist with abs and a smaller chest. She was surrounded by various floating metal spheres, with circles that shined the same light blue as her implants did.

Primary Enforcer Bot was made out of dark grey metal and had orange highlights on her body, namely a line along her thighs, on her navel, and slightly above it, on her fingers, nipples, on the side of her head, and on her sole eye. Rather than Lady, who was designed as a mannequin, Primary Enforcer Bot was designed as a woman, just made out of steel. She had wide hips, well-defined abs, and her breasts were large, on par with Miya's. As her head was robotic, she had no hair, lips, or ears. She wore clothes, pants from just above the crotch down, and a hoodie from just above her nipples up.

Professor Prism didn't hesitate. "PEB, deal with the doll." She ordered, even as she charged down the hallway at Miya, her drones following her.

"Anticipation: Orders?" Lady asked Miya.

"Take down the robot if you can, hold out as long as you can if it's too strong for you." Miya ordered her and charged to meet Professor Prism in the center of the hallway.

The robots were the first to clash. Lady danced around Primary Enforcer Bot, trying to use her rapier against it, but while the PEB was too slow to catch her, it was too fast to take more than glancing blows.

"Respect: You are a worthy opponent." Lady talked to her opponent, barely dodging a powerful punch, her rapier skidding off of PEB's body without doing any damage.

For a while, PEB was reactionless, then quietly vocalized "Thank you."

As the robots were clashing, their creators likewise began to battle. They had met face to face, their chests clashing as they began their attacks.

Miya reached down to finger Professor Prism. The attack was powerful, due to both Miya's skilled fingers, and her gloves, which were soaked in aphrodisiac that began to be absorbed by Professor Prism's inner folds.

Professor Prism likewise reached down to finger Miya, her fingers making up for what they lacked in finesse with length. She also has gloves, which caused minor shocks to everything they touched.

As the two women clashed, their creations were likewise battling. Lady's rapier has sliced PEB's pants open, revealing her crotch (which had two of the orange highlights, one at each end), while PEB managed to get a hold of Lady's leotard and ripped it off of her, revealing her nipples. Both regarded their foe's weaknesses laid bare (the rules stated that human erogenous zones must be erogenous for humanoid-class creations), then met gazes, nodded, and tackled each other, Lady dropping her sword in the process.

Due to her larger weight, PEB ended up on top. Her thick, strong fingers slid under Lady's stockings and invaded her pussy, causing her to moan, and she used her other hand to brace herself, keeping her heavy bulk off of Lady.

Not content to be a victim, Lady leaned up, making use of her fully modeled mouth to suck on PEB's nipple, while her fingers reached her crotch, only to find her pussy was just a thin, shallow line: sensitive, to follow the rules, but not nearly as much of a weakness as a proper pussy.

PEB noticed the disappointment on Lady's face, and murmured, "Sorry. Professor Prism designed me to win contests for her, not to give fair fights."

As she spoke, however, she withdrew her fingers from Lady's pussy, instead just running them over her bottom lips, just as Lady was doing to her.

"Respect: If you are willing to not take advantage of your traits, then so will I." Lady let go of PEB's nipple, instead flashing her a grin. "Amusement: Nothing strange here, just two robot girls rubbing each other, because they're very gay."

PEB chuckled, then her laughter turned into a low groan as the effects of Lady's tender ministrations built up.

However, Lady was not unaffected by PEB's strong fingers and their steady teasing. "Arousal: Ah. You're really good at this."

Meanwhile, Miya decided to launch a multi-pronged attack on Professor Prism. She began her assault with a kiss, then wrapped one arm around Professor Prism and groped her ass.

Professor Prism's counterattack began with one of her spheres floating before Miya, then its light turned red and a heat flash vaporized the top of Miya's clothes, and then the implants on Professor Prism's nipples beamed nipple clamps made of hardlight onto Miya's nipples.

Miya knew that hardlight was nigh impossible to destroy or move physically when close to the source (but not so much if you were a few feet away, especially with as small projectors as Professor Prism had), but needed line of sight from the projector. Therefore, she pressed against Professor Prism, their height difference causing Miya's breasts to be under Professor Prism's and therefore out of sight of the projectors.

Miya then reached into her belt pockets and withdrew a clump of small, insectoid drones, which she then placed on Professor Prism's chest. They activated, scurrying across her skin, their legs causing a tickling sensation followed by a little pleasure, as they injected minuscule amounts of aphrodisiac with each step. Two found her nipples, but failed to achieve anything due to the implant covering them, while the other scuttled past Miya's other hand, which was still fingering Professor Prism, and targeting her clit, pinching and pulling on it, as well as injecting it with aphrodisiac.

In a panic, Professor Prism shoved Miya away from her and brushed the drone from her clit off, the impact on the floor breaking it, and her nipple projectors using hardlight to spear the drones on her breasts.

She then took a look at the fight between PEB and Lady, and commanded: "PEB, override, stop playing around and crush it!"

PEB froze, which let Lady scramble backward out from under PEB. "Concern: Are you alright?"

When PEB answered, there were none of her subtle emotions in her voice. "Target detected. Neutralizing." Its strong yet gentle fingers curled into a fist, which impacted against Lady's chest, causing the outer shell of ceramic to crack as she was launched backward. When she landed, she barely managed to roll away from PEB's fist as it slammed against the ground where she used to be.

As Lady was dodging, she noticed her sword, lying where she dropped it. She started angling her retreat towards it.

Professor Prism, now not under immediate attack, began beaming various clamps and toys, and manacles around Miya's body.

Making use of the hardlight weakening due to the distance, Miya moved her hands through the manacles like they were jelly, reaches into her bags, and threw a foot-long mechanical snake. It whirled through the air, landing on and slithering around Professor Prism's breasts, before finding its way to her crotch and entering her pussy like a double dildo would, vibrating the whole time.

"A-Aahh~! You - you - you bitch!" Professor Prism, screaming in rage and pleasure, grabbed at the snake to remove it, only to find it was slippery.

As she was trying to grab the snake, she closed the distance to Miya, used her crotch implants to form a hardlight dildo then finally gave up on grabbing the snake and grabbed Miya by her waist, and penetrated her.

"Hngh~. Ain't giving up yet, huh?" Miya snarled through gritted teeth, and the snake curved to enter Professor Prism's asshole while remaining in her pussy.

Shrieking in outrage and bliss, Professor Prism nonetheless kept pounding hard into Miya. This didn't have as much of an effect as it would have if it had been a regular dildo, as the hardlight dissipated before it reached too deep due to not maintaining line of sight to the implants.

"You like it, don't you?" Miya whispered to Professor Prism, then gasped in pleasure as one of the drones circled behind her and penetrated her ass with another hardlight dildo.

Smirking through the pleasure, Professor Prism grasped Miya's nipples and cruelly twisted them, while at the same time using her nipple implants to create fake feathers to tickle them. In retaliation, Miya deeply and forcefully kissed her and left one hand to grope and spank Professor Prism, while her other hand reached under the snake, and found and pinched Professor Prism's clit.

Lady had underestimated PEB. It hadn't forgotten about the sword either, and when the chance presented itself, leaped to it to take it for itself.

PEB had, in turn, underestimated Lady. As it landed on the sword, Lady landed on its back and tweaked its nipples and wrapped her legs around its body, rubbing her feet on PEB's shallow pussy while giving a few experimental licks to the glowing panels where a human's ears would be after she pulled back its hoodie.

Despite its writhing, when it said "Sensory overload imminent." There was no trace of pleasure in it.

Shortly after, it went still and fell to the ground, and its lights dimmed. Lady, still cautious, circled it, but then the sound of her creator choking brought her attention to the battle between the two scientists.

While Lady was taking down PEB, Professor Prism let go of Miya's hips, grabbed her by the neck, and pulled her away. Once the kiss was broken, her eye implants beamed out a dildo that was then forced down Miya's throat.

Miya didn't just take it, and fought back savagely, twisting Professor Prism's clit and delivering particularly hard spanks. Enraged by the pain and disrespect, Professor Prism wrapped her hands around Miya's throat and started choking her.

With a resounding crash, Lady barreled into Professor Prism, forcing her away from Miya and pinning her to the ground while sitting on her back. "Anger: I'll deal with this one, Mistress. Make sure PEB doesn't stand against us again."

Professor Prism tried to glare at Lady, but Lady wasn't stupid and her hand shot out, forcing Professor Prism's face to the floor.

Professor Prism tried to free herself with her hands, but Lady was deceptively heavy. Safe in the knowledge that the professor was securely pinned, Lady started fingering her.

"Ah~, hah~! You wretch!" Professor Prism was not happy about being pinned by a robot. "Fine! PEB, reactivation! PEB, over - hhngg~!" When Lady heard her words, the hand around the professor's neck tightened, and Lady used her ball joints to twist her fingers and poke the professor in entirely unexpected places, cutting off her orders.

PEB did indeed reactivate, but seemed disoriented, and so was easy pickings for Miya, who hugged her from behind and licked the panels while tweaking her nipples and sliding her hand along her slit.

Sluggish and confused, PEB mounted little resistance, and was forced onto the ground, moaning all the while.

And that was that. Soon enough, both Professor Prism and PEB couldn't resist anymore and submitted.

"Ah, you useless piece of junk!" Professor Prism slammed her fists into PEB's metal frame. "I'm going to dismantle you and start from scratch. Your design is too flawed, seeing as you lost to that thing." She spat in Lady's direction.

"Request: Mistress, could we take her in? Have her for us instead of letting her be disassembled?"

The professor overheard her, and turned around, shoving PEB in their direction. "Take it. Saves me some effort."

Lady rushed forward and hugged the dejected PEB. "Consolation: Don't worry, we'll treat you better.

______

A little question for the end. One of these was written like a regular story, one of these was determined by dice rolls, with multiple turns and everything, and kept to faithfully, and another was also determined by dice rolls, but modified to flow better, with the overall outcome unchanged. Can you tell which is which?

12