Battlestar Climactica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As required for BSST, or Basic Sex and Seduction Training, developed by Team Green, the crew of Changmu would be males who volunteered for the mission and would number approximately one and a half times the number of trainees. These males were not to be issued sex surrogates for a specific reason. Once the trainees had completed the first stage of training, they would be tested to determine their ability to attract and seduce a male. Team Green reasoned that after spending over five months with no sex, the male crewmembers would welcome the advances of almost any female. That would make seduction easier for the trainees and give them confidence in their newly found skills.

The crew was made up of volunteers to ensure all trainees completed the program. This result was guaranteed by the temporary sterilization of the male crew, hence the requirement they be volunteers. Pregnancy, while the ultimate goal of the program, would have ended the training at the first stage. The second stage, ASRT or Advanced Seduction and Relationship Training, would further hone the skills of the trainees by teaching the women how to be irresistible to males, and how to maintain the resulting relationship in spite of the intense lure of the robotic surrogates. ASRT would also remove the desire for surrogate sex from the females, as they would be taught how to maximize their own pleasure with human males.

The volunteers were selected based upon virility rather than external physical characteristics, because Team Green's studies also indicated females have just as large a range of preferred body types and appearance as males. The crew was given no special training as their purpose was to act as everyday, normal men.

Captain Richard Nbecki was chosen to lead the crew and oversee the training. He had just been relieved of the captaincy of a research vessel after a successful ten-year mission to study life on Eurathes and was awaiting a new duty assignment. His personnel record revealed an engineer's mind for detail and excellent performance reviews as well as the curious fact that though he had been properly trained in their use, he did not believe in sex surrogates and did not use the SSP-601 issued to him.

Only one woman was selected as a crewmember and she was selected by Captain Nbecki himself. Private Janet Peach was a member of the Earth Defense Forces who had been refused promotion for failing to conform to what the EDF deemed normal behavior. Specifically, she had refused several opportunities for training on the SSP-700, the male version of the latest sex surrogate. Captain Nbecki read her personnel file and ordered that she be promoted to Sergeant and placed in charge of the training program. The rest, as they say, is history.

As the Changmu hurtled through space on it's way to an orbit around Saturn, Captain Nbecki and Sergeant Peach studied the research materials from the Team Green report. That first training mission was a trial run. The two hundred young girls and most of the three hundred crewmen on board had been placed in suspended animation, so there was nothing for Captain Nbecki and Sergeant Peach to do other than develop their training plan. By the time the Changmu went into orbit around Saturn, the plan was complete. The attraction between Captain Nbecki and Sergeant Peach was also well established. They'd shared the same bed since two months out of space port. It was in that bed that Sergeant Peach honed both her own already considerable skills and the training program.

The morning after the Changmu achieved a stable orbit, the girls were removed from suspended animation, and after an hour to let them wake up, they were all ushered to the mess hall. After breakfast, Sergeant Peach smiled, introduced herself and explained how the training would proceed.

"Good morning, ladies. Welcome to the Changmu. My name is Sergeant Peach and I will be your instructor for the next four months. During those three months, you will learn how to be the lover all men want. You are to be the future mothers of mankind. I hope you understand that and will do your best. Do you think you can?"

There were a few murmurs of "yes" and "yes ma'am". Sergeant Peach then ordered them all to return to the barracks, find the bed with their name on it, and wait for her.

Sergeant Peach's introduction was intended to put the girls at ease. As the girls filed out of the mess hall, she smiled to herself. Soon, she'd upset everything they knew about life and about themselves, and she'd keep doing that until they graduated to the advanced training cycle.

When Sergeant Peach walked into the barracks an hour later, some of the girls were sitting on their beds. Others were huddled together and giggling. Sergeant Peach lifted the whistle on the chain clipped to her uniform pocket and placed it to her lips. The piercing sound stopped all the conversation.

"Ladies, I asked you to be on your beds. Please do as I asked."

There was a flurry of activity as the girls spread out through the barracks, and then quiet.

Sergeant Peach surveyed the room and picked out a little blonde in the third row of beds.

"You, Blondie, what's your name?"

"Judy, ma'am."

Sergeant Peach smiled.

"Judy, I'm not your grandmother. I have a name. It's Sergeant Peach, remember?"

"Yes, ma -- I mean, Sergeant Peach."

"That's more like it. Now, everyone, we're going to supply to get your gear issued. Please don't open the box until I give you permission. Fall in behind Judy and I'll take you there."

At supply, the male clerks asked each girl for her name, and then typed that into the computer console. After a few seconds, a box with her name on it would arrive on a conveyor belt. The clerk would hand it to the girl and motion the next girl forward. In an hour, the girls were all back on their beds and talking. The sound stopped when Sergeant Peach entered the barracks.

"All right, ladies, you've been issued clothing and some other items you'll need. Open the package and spread it out on the bed like the picture in the box. When you're done, stand at the end of your bed so I'll know you're finished."

The girls were quiet until they opened the boxes. There were a few whispers and giggles as they laid the things on the bed.

Each girl was issued a nametag on a gold neck chain, one pair of running shoes, one black lace bra, one pair of black lace thong panties, one pair of black nylon stockings with garter belt, and one pair of black high heels. There was also a black web belt with a holster on the side. In a sealed plastic bag was the device that would go in that holster.

Sergeant Peach walked to the bed nearest to her. The young girl who stood there smiled. Sergeant Peach spoke in a soft voice.

"Honey, what's your name?"

"Mary, Mary Hines, Sergeant Peach."

"Well Mary, do you like your new bra?"

"I don't know. It looks a little small."

Sergeant Peach smiled.

"Try it on and let's see."

"Right here?"

"Sure. It's just us girls, and we already know what boobies look like. Go ahead and get out of those clothes. I want to see you in the panties too."

Mary slowly took off her clothes and then held the bra to her chest. She turned to Sergeant Peach.

"Sergeant Peach, I think it's too small for me."

"Oh, I doubt that. Our supply guys never make a mistake. Put it on and let me see."

When Mary finished, the bra lifted her heavy breasts high on her chest, but her nipples stuck out over the rim of the cups. Sergeant Peach smiled.

"Looks fine to me. Now try the panties."

Mary stepped into the panties and then pulled them up over her hips. The lace triangle didn't reach high enough to cover the dark brown hair on her mound, and the thong back disappeared between her hips. Sergeant Peach nodded her approval.

"See, they fit just right too. Now, take 'em off."

Sergeant Peach smiled. As she knew Mary would, the girl began putting her clothes back on. It was time to begin their training with a lesson in obedience.

"Mary, did I tell you to get dressed?"

"N -- No Sergeant Peach."

Sergeant Peach turned to the group of girls. Her voice was a scream.

"All right you little bitches. Until I tell your fucking fat asses different, your uniform is your nametag, a pair of running shoes and nothing else. You will eat naked, you will drill naked, you will sleep naked. All of you, strip and put your clothes in the box on your bed. Do it fast. I wanna see tits bouncing and asses shaking."

When all the girls finally stood at the ends of their beds, Sergeant Peach walked the length of the corridor between them. She stopped at a small girl with black hair.

"You, what's your name?"

"Angela, Sergeant Peach."

Sergeant Peach reached down and stroked the mass of black hair on Angela's mound.

"It looks like you're wearing a dead cat on your pussy, Angela."

She turned to the other girls and again screamed out the order.

"I'll have no furburgers in my unit. There is a locker beside your bed. In that locker is a razor, shaving cream, and a box of tampons. You will use the tampons when you're having a period. I won't have any girl bleeding all over my barracks or parade ground. The razor and shaving cream you will use to shave your legs, arm pits, and pussy every day starting now."

None of the girls moved. Sergeant Peach screamed at them again.

"Are you all fucking deaf? Now means now. Get your fat asses in the latrine and get that hair off those pussies before I puke."

Half an hour later, the girls were all standing at the end of their beds. Several were blushing. A few had toilet paper dotting their mounds and pussy lips to stop the razor nicks from bleeding. Sergeant Peach inspected each girl.

"Spread those legs so I can see if you cheated on me."

She stroked each girl's mound and lips, and frowned when she found a few hairs on a tall red-head.

"I said shave, Bitch, and I meant get it all. Maybe you need help." She turned to the girl at the foot of the next bed."

"You there, with the little tits, take her razor and finish the job."

The blonde with small breasts took the razor from the tall red head and they both started back to the latrine. Sergeant Peach's screech stopped them.

"Did I say go to the latrine? Shave those hairs off right here so all these bitches can see how it's done. Red, bend over, spread your legs, and stick those pussy lips out so Blondie can get to 'em."

The red head grimaced when the blonde stroked the razor over her full lips, then yelped as the razor nicked her. Sergeant Peach screamed again.

"Stretch those big pussy lips out so you don't cut 'em off with the razor. That's better. Let me see if you got it all."

Sergeant Peach pulled each of the red head's lips out and then stroked the surface.

"Still some there, but we don't have time to fuck with it. Red, you do better tomorrow morning or I'll have you shaving every pussy in this barracks except mine."

She turned to the group again.

"Now that I can stand to look at your little pussies, we're going to learn how to use them. There is a belt in your clothing issue. Put it on."

Each girl quickly put on her belt.

"In the plastic bag is a MVBO-106. That stands for Massager, Vaginal, Battery Operated, series 106. Take yours out of the bag and put it in the holster on your belt."

When all the girls had complied, Sergeant Peach continued.

"You will wear your belt with the MVBO-106 at all times except when you are sleeping. When you are sleeping, your MVBO-106 will be placed under your pillow. Do you hear me?"

An anemic "Yes, Sergeant Peach" came from the naked girls. Sergeant Peach screamed at them again.

"When I ask you a question, I want to hear the answer loud and clear, not just a whisper. Do you hear me?"

The room reverberated with a loud "Yes, Sergeant Peach."

"Better, but you still sound like a bunch of old women being fucked in the ass. Now, take the MVBO-106 out of the holster. On the bottom is a dial. Turn the dial to one. That's where we'll start because I don't want any of you little bitches falling down when you cum."

The room was filled with a quiet buzzing sound.

"Put the end of the MVBO-106 on your clit. That's the pointed end, Red, not the other end, and your clit is that bump at the top of your slit. We'll get that little butt hole excited some other time."

Sergeant Peach watched carefully as the girls stimulated themselves. She'd note the first ones to climax. Once the training program progressed from this trial mission, there would be a need for many more instructors. There were other factors to be considered too -- confidence, the ability to command and instruct -- but a girl who could bring herself off quickly was a good candidate for promotion to instructor.

A rather plump brunette half-way down the row of beds was the first to cry out and fall back on her bed as her hips rocked up and down rapidly. Sergeant Peach walked to that bed.

"What's your name."

"Virginia Mason, Sergeant Peach."

"You did well. Five minutes by my watch. That was good for your first time."

Virginia blushed.

"Thank you, Sergeant Peach."

Six other girls cried out and either fell to their knees or back on their beds in less than ten minutes. Sergeant Peach noted each name. The rest took up to fifteen. When the last girl arched into the vibrator and gasped, Sergeant Peach spoke again.

"All right, bitches, holster those vibes. You took too long but we can fix that. It's time for mess so line up behind me."

Sergeant Peach had told Captain Nbecki about everything that had happened that day. He was pleased, but still a little unsure about the methods.

"You made them eat chow naked in front of all the male cooks and servers?"

"Yes. They have to learn to not be ashamed of showing themselves to men. That's the first step in attracting a partner, or did you forget?"

Nbecki hadn't forgotten. He couldn't forget that first night when Janet had walked into his quarters naked. She had smiled at him as she stroked her breasts.

"I need to be fucked", is all she said. Nbecki had stood there with his mouth open as she walked sensuously across the room. He had caught his breath when she unzipped his fly and fished for his cock. He had groaned when she found it and began stroking it.

By the time he was undressed and lying under Janet, he was sure he'd made a wise choice. She was more desirable than any woman he'd ever met, and the way she rode his cock made him forget everything except the tightness around his shaft and the rigid nipple she'd poked in his mouth. Janet came with a cry and a series of contractions around his cock that pushed him over the edge. He lurched up into her stroking pussy as seed raced from his balls and splashed inside her clasping depths. She was still panting, and he was still feeling little contractions when she collapsed on his chest.

"No, I didn't forget. How could I forget something like that?"

Janet grinned.

"Just checking."

"So, what happened after noon chow?"

"I started drilling them. Honest to God, some of those girls don't know their right from their left. I'm surprised they're smart enough sit down when they pee."

Nbecki chuckled.

"I thought you were going to teach them how to pee standing up."

"Oh I am, but they need to drill first so they learn to do what I say without thinking."

"What's on tap for tomorrow morning."

"I wake them up and have them use their vibes again. Then it's chow, then more drill, and then a training film about how a real man's cock looks soft and hard. They need that film. I overheard a little Asian girl ask if a real man was bigger than her mother's sex bot? Now, if you could just see your way to let me see your cock, I'd be very happy."

With that statement, Janet disrobed, straddled Nbecki as he sat in his chair and pushed her breasts into his face.

"All the cooks and servers got hard when they saw my girls and that made me wet. I need you to lick me until I cum, and then fuck me until I cum again."

It was the same every day. Janet would wake them both up and they'd play a little before Nbecki brought them both to an orgasm, and then she'd go to wake the trainees. Just as on that first day, she timed the girls and noted the one who finished first. After three weeks, she usually heard the hum of the vibrators as soon as she walked into the barracks. That pleased her, because her girls had learned that exciting themselves not only was extremely pleasurable, but was also not the taboo most of them had thought at first.

Sergeant Peach had dispensed with the physical training that was traditional in the older military training. All the studies by Team Green indicated not all men want a slender woman with tight muscles. When they were inducted, the girls were of all imaginable body types, and Sergeant Peach didn't do anything to change that. The one repetitive exercise she taught the girls and drilled them in after the second week was still called "PT", but instead of the old military abbreviation for physical training, PT was short for "Perineum Toning". Sergeant Peach told the girls it meant "Pussy Training".

Each girl was issued an "Exerciser, Vaginal, Weightable, series 300" at the end of the second week of training. The EVW-300 consisted of a long, hard plastic cylinder with a stainless steel rod that projected ten centimeters from the end of the cylinder. The free end of the rod was equipped to accept small weights in graduated sizes. In use, the girl would insert the cylinder so the rod remained outside her body, and then attach a weight or weights. By contracting her pelvic muscles, she could move the rod up and down and lift the weight.

Sergeant Peach started them out with the rod and no weights, and some of the girls couldn't manage to move even the rod. When she saw that, Sergeant Peach logged their names, and instead of the hourly ten minute rest break, she had them using their EVW's. By the end of that week, only a few girls had trouble with the rod, and most had graduated to a one gram weight.

Sergeant Peach then instituted a weekly award for the girl who could move the heaviest weight. She called it the "Willy Wagger of the Week" award, and she tested the girls every seven days. The award was an hour of no drill, and when a little brunette with small breasts won the first time, the other girls began practicing every night before lights out.

By the end of the eighth week, Sergeant Peach was satisfied with the progress the girls had made. They were no longer embarrassed when they walked through the chow line naked. Some even smiled at the male crew. Most could bring themselves to orgasm in less than two minutes with the MVBO-106 and all within three. They'd seen all the training films. It was time for testing to see which of the girls would graduate to advanced seduction training and which would have to repeat the basic seduction training cycle.

Exercise Area 600 had been off-limits to the girls since they boarded the ship. Keeping the girls out of Exercise Area 600 kept it's reason for being a mystery, a mystery that Sergeant Peach enhanced by telling the girls often that their final test would be conducted there. Those girls who passed the test would graduate to advanced training. Those who did not would have to repeat the basic training cycle.

The requirements of the test had generated many theories among the girls based upon gossip and sometimes, upon hope. The theories were interesting, sometimes hilarious, and once in a while very accurate.

"I heard there are two tests. You have to have an orgasm with the MVBO within three minutes, and you have to be able to lift ten grams with the EVW ten times. I can do both of those, so I'll pass."

"It's the peeing thing she taught us. She said that was to improve muscle control, so that's what the test is. You have to pee standing up into a twenty centimeter hole ten centimeters from your toes. I hope a few dribbles are OK. It's starting and stopping I have trouble with."