Battlestar Climactica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remember what she always says in drill about us wanting her body? Maybe she's going to have us do her. Wouldn't be surprised if she likes girls. She's always touching my boobs and my pussy."

"Maybe we're just going to show ourselves to the crew and see what happens. If one says he likes you, you pass. If not, you fail."

The last theory was closer to the truth. The test was indeed that simple. All the girls and all the crew would be in Exercise Area 600 at the same time. The girls would be instructed to select a crew member they found attractive and seduce him in any way they chose. The crew would be instructed to respond if the girl was indeed causing arousal, and to take that arousal as far as she would permit without being forced.

The day of their final test, Sergeant Peach ordered them to put on their issue bras, panties, stockings and heels and then marched them to Exercise Area 600. Once the girls were in Exercise Area 600 and standing at parade rest, Sergeant Peach explained what was to transpire.

"Bitches, it's time to see if you've learned anything. In five minutes, the crew will be allowed in. Your job is to convince one...", Sergeant Peach chuckled, "or more... to fuck you. Yes, I said fuck you. To pass this test, you have to keep a stiff dick in your pussy long enough to make the guy cum. I don't wanna see any short strokes either. I wanna see balls hitting your fat asses or his belly slapping your butt. If he's not doing it, flip his ass over and ride the hell out of him. I'll personally check each one of you to confirm he came.

Sergeant Peach looked at the clock on the wall.

"It's now eighteen hundred hours. You have until nineteen hundred hours to get your pussy filled. After that the crew will leave. Remember, no spunk, you flunk. Any questions?"

The room was quiet, so Sergeant Peach walked to the door and opened it. The crew filed in and when the last man entered, Sergeant Peach closed it behind her and walked to the observation room. Captain Nbecki was already there.

"I guess this is it", he chuckled. "Think they'll be able to do it?"

Sergeant Peach smiled.

"I don't think the girls will have much trouble. The crew has been watching them parade around naked for eight weeks. Most of them spend the time serving chow with a hard cock in their pants. They won't pass up the chance to fuck one of my girls if she seems to want that."

"I understand that, but some of your girls aren't exactly beauty queens."

Sergeant Peach smiled.

"Neither am I, but I convinced you, didn't I?"

Nbecki chuckled.

"I'm no prize catch either."

Sergeant Peach grinned.

"You're my prize catch. My girls will do as well. Oh...look at Johnston, the blonde with the big boobs."

Private Johnston was a tall, leggy blonde girl with huge breasts and sensuous hips. Captain Nbecki couldn't hear the music he knew was playing, but he could see her dancing to it. Half a dozen of the male crew had gathered around her.

The girl was slowly writhing to the music, thrusting out first her breasts, then her bare flat stomach, and finally her lace covered mound. As she did so, her hips moved sensuously in a circle. She turned to put her back to the men then, and when she bent at the waist, she reached back and pulled the thin strap of her thong to the side. Nbecki was looking at some very large, very soft pussy lips. He felt his cock beginning to swell.

"You taught them to dance like that?"

Sergeant Peach smiled.

"Well, you seem to like it, so yes, I did. Johnston is probably the best, but the other girls can hold their own. Look at Miles and Tobichi, over there by the door."

Captain Nbecki was fascinated. He'd watched the drills, but not the classes. He knew the outline for the training program, but not all of the details. From what he could see, Sergeant Peach had done an excellent job. Already a few couples had formed up and were walking hand in hand to the gym mats that covered half of the floor of Exercise Area 600.

Ten minutes later, the open area of the floor was empty of girls, and only a few of the male crew were still there. The rest were on the mats and in various stages of having sex. Captain Nbecki was surprised that even Private Grundenstein, a German girl of rather large proportions, held one of the crew between her thick thighs as he pumped his cock in and out of her. He was intently watching when he felt a tap on his shoulder.

He turned to see Sergeant Peach opening her uniform shirt. She grinned.

"They still have forty minutes before I stop the party. That means we do too."

He took her like she wanted, hard and fast while she leaned against the observation console. Sometimes Janet was like that, and he'd been surprised the first time she'd bent over a padded chair in his quarters and breathed, "fuck me now and fuck me hard". The orgasm had racked her body a few seconds after she'd told him to pull her hair.

When he could breathe without panting, he'd asked her what had happened. She just shrugged.

"Sometimes I need it that way. I need to be dominated. I need to feel like you're in complete control and I can't do anything about it. Did you mind?"

He hadn't minded then, and he didn't mind there in the observation room. Janet's orgasms were different when she felt like that, and never failed to leave him gasping after he'd slammed his cock inside her as his own orgasm swept him away.

It was eighteen hundred fifty three hours when Janet put her uniform on and walked to Exercise Area 600. At exactly nineteen hundred hours, she opened the door, stepped inside, and blew three blasts on the whistle around her neck. The crew stood as they'd been ordered to do, pulled on their uniforms and filed out of the room. Sergeant Peach yelled, "put your hand over your pussy, form up and stand at parade rest".

When the girls were all in formation, she slowly walked down the ranks, and as she stopped in front of every girl, instructed her to remove her hand from her crotch.

Most had a few blobs of white semen on their hand, and Sergeant Peach would nod and move to the next girl. She stopped in front of a tiny Chinese girl named Wang who barely had breasts and hips. There was a small white puddle between the girl's feet and more continued to drip from between her thighs.

"How many?"

Private Wang blushed.

"Four, I think."

"You think? Don't you fucking know?"

Private Wang looked at the floor.

"I'm sorry, Sergeant Peach, I kept having orgasms and I lost count."

Sergeant Peach chuckled.

"Don't be sorry. I'm promoting you to Corporal, effective immediately."

Only one girl failed to show any signs of having completed the test. Private Sweeney was a beautiful, red-haired girl of Irish descent who had done exceptionally well in all the training exercises. Sergeant Peach had not expected her to fail.

"Sweeney, what happened?"

"Everything that was supposed to happen, except he didn't get it in."

"Didn't get it in? Did you help him like you were trained?"

"I tried to, but as soon as I touched his cock, he squirted all over the mat. After that, there wasn't enough time left. He couldn't get it hard again."

"Sweeney, you expect me to believe you're so fucking hot he came before he got his cock in you."

"That's what happened, Sergeant Peach."

"Show me the mat."

The girl led Sergeant Peach to the mat and pointed.

"See, Sergeant Peach, he did it right there."

Sergeant Peach frowned.

"Maybe you are that hot. I'll have to look at the video before I decide if you pass or not. Get your ass back in formation."

After checking the rest of the girls and finding they'd all been successful, she returned to the head of the formation.

"OK, good job girls. Head for the showers and then to bed. Dismissed."

Sergeant Peach went back to Captain Nbecki in the observation room. He was looking at the recording of the test. She stroked his back.

"See anything you like?"

"Oh yeah, but nothing I like better than you, Janet."

She grinned and then kissed his ear lobe.

"You can show me how much you like me in a few minutes. Zoom in on mat C-47 about five minutes from the end."

Private Sweeney had been telling the truth. The guy was one of the mechanics on the Changmu, and his cock was standing tall when he knelt between Sweeney's upraised thighs. She reached for it to guide it home, and a second later, his hips jerked three times. Janet smiled.

"Damn, she is that hot. I'll make her an instructor if she does as well in ASRT."

Nbecki grinned.

"You sure? She's not as hot as you are."

"She will be once I get her through the advanced training. Now, if I'm so hot, why don't we go back to our quarters and see if you can make me hotter. I need to be fucked again."

}{

For the graduation ceremony, all the girls were issued tight black skirts, white, tight silk blouses, and a cap with the emblem of the WRTC. The ceremony was broadcast back to Earth so the families of the girls could watch their daughters march around the parade ground and then stand at attention while Captain Nbecki gave the graduation address.

The girls were given a week furlough to do as they wished, but it was really part of further testing. The crew was given permission to mingle with the girls, and the video cameras throughout the Changmu recorded all of them having sex at least once a day. Sergeant Peach was pleased, and altered her training plans somewhat. One night as they lay in bed together, Janet explained the change to Nbecki.

"I thought I might have to work more on their orgasms, but they all seem to be doing fine. I'll still do that, but I'll concentrate on how they can become more desirable."

"How will you do that? They're all pretty desirable already."

Janet chuckled.

"By teaching them how to keep a man wanting them more than anything else."

"So, you're going to teach them how to be you?"

"Well, some of it will be that, but there are other things they need to know. You don't seem to have any fetishes, but a lot of men do. They're aroused by seeing a woman's feet, or by seeing her in specific types of clothing. Others are stimulated by watching two or more women excite each other. There are even some who find sexual pleasure in seeing their partner being fucked by another man. There's the whole BDSM thing as well many others. My girls need to know about all of those. They'll find one or more things they like and they'll be able to form and maintain a relationship with a like minded man. That's what makes the robots so addictive. They'll do anything any man or woman wants them to do.

"The other thing they have to learn is how to make their own orgasms better. I have them all cumming with their fingers or a vibe in less than three minuets now, but that was just to show them that an orgasm is natural and not taboo for women, and that a good orgasm is really great. Now I need to teach them how to find a point just before they cum and stay there until they can't hold back any more. I think you'll agree that it's better for both if it takes longer."

Nbecky grinned.

"It doesn't take you long sometimes. I don't mind."

Janet found his cock and began stroking it.

"You just know what buttons to push now and I can't help myself sometimes. It's still great. It's just better if I hold out until I'm going crazy needing to cum. That's what they need to learn."

Nbecky pinched Janet's left nipple and she giggled.

"If that's all you're going to do, it's going to take me a long time."

"Oh, I'm going to do more. I just thought since you're teasing my cock, I'd do a little teasing myself."

Janet giggled again.

"This isn't teasing. This is just to make me feel good about what I can do. I'm going to teach them this too."

"So, you're going to teach them how to stroke a cock until the guy cums?"

Janet sat up, turned around, and straddled Nbecki.

"No, I'm going to teach them how to suck a cock until the guy is begging to cum. Feel free to lick my pussy while I'm showing you."

}{

Four months later, the Changmu went into Earth orbit and the crewmen not in suspended animation activated the controls to wake the trainees and the rest of the crew. The girls were all graduates of the ASRT program and most were about to take their places as the future mothers of humanity. Twenty-five of them would have a month's leave and then rejoin the Changmu as instructors. The next morning, the shuttles bustled back and forth from Changmu to Earth until only Captain Nbecki and Janet remained on the Changmu.

"Well, Janet, you did a great job", said Nbecki.

Janet smiled.

"All I did was teach them that sex with a man is a lot better than sex with a robot. Now that they've had a taste of real men, they want a whole meal.

Nbecki chuckled.

"From what I saw during your final test, they had more than a taste. Most of the crew have requested duty on Earth so they can stay with the girl they met here. The one's who haven't seem to have been hooked pretty deep by the girls you chose as instructors."

Janet smiled.

"That's what was supposed to happen. Those men will be done with robots now, and so will my girls. They'll get married and start having kids. You know, we should think about that too. Once thing I couldn't teach them was what it feels like to be pregnant. Think you could help me out with that?"

}{

The Changmu was in Earth orbit for two months for re-supply and outfitting for the next group of trainees and for training the next group of instructors. This time, the Changmu would filled to the full capacity of two thousand girls and three thousand crew. Nbecki and Janet stayed on board for most of that time. They did take two days leave to get married, but were then back on the Changmu so Janet could train her cadre. By the time the last shuttle delivered the last fifty trainees, Nebecki had received word that forty six percent the latest graduates were pregnant, and that the Earth Congress was in serious debate about commissioning more training ships. The debate wasn't about if more should be commissioned. It was about how many.

If this second cycle of trainees was as successful, it would be proof of the method and more training ships would be approved. The cadre Janet had selected and trained for this cycle would then be distributed among those ships to implement Janet's training program.

Nbecki knew this would be their last training cycle together for a while. Janet was three months pregnant. That would be one more human to proliferate the species. The medical corps had decided not to risk the first birth in space until humanity was well on the way to recovery. Janet would have to stay on Earth for six months after this trip.

Nbecki switched the monitor on his console to Drill Floor #2, and watched Sergeant Wang, the little Chinese girl from the first cycle, screaming at a blushing blonde girl with huge tits.

"Maxwell, your left foot is the foot on the same side as your tit with the red mole. Do you think you can remember that, or do I need to paint an X on your big tit to help you out?"

The blonde screamed back, "I'll remember, Sergeant Wang".

Sergeant Wang then looked at the girl next to Maxwell. Her voice was still a scream.

"Rollins, get those little tits up and your ass under you. What are you looking at? I know what you're looking at. You wanna suck my little nipples, don't you?"

The tall girl with black hair screamed back.

"No, Sergeant Wang. I only like men Sergeant Wang."

Sergeant Wang smiled.

"Just wait until I get your skinny ass in ASRT. I'll have you sucking nipples and licking pussy like you were born to do it. Now both you bitches, drop and give me one."