Battlestar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His arms close around her, pulling her close, "Of course," he whispers, "but the first time.., it's never painless."

She smiles up at him, "Experience speaking?"

He blushes deeply, "Yes, you're going to be my second virgin." A hand rubs her back, "It was a long time ago," he adds, sounding apologetic.

Her own hands start caressing his sides, she rubs her cheek against his chest, "Centuries ago?"

"Yes," he answers, clearly surprised.

"Samantha told me about your fiance, about how you dreamed she slept with you in cryo, and about how it all ended." Tears well up in the corners of her eyes, a faint sob escapes her, "And it was my people who did that to you - I'm so sorry."

A faint thud reaches her ears, then his hands lift her face toward his. He wipes her tears away with his thumbs, then kisses her lips, "It happened, it was not of your doing, it was the war." He lowers his head a bit more, nuzzling, then kissing the nape of her neck. "I'm not going to lie to you, she was the love of my life. But you have her eyes, her sweetness, her.., I can't even describe it. You make me feel whole again, for the first time since I lost her. You're different, but you're also the same. You're you, but you are also her. And you're funny, and smart, and beautiful, and I so don't deserve you."

She reaches up and pulls his head closer, "Not so, you very much deserve me," she whispers, then kisses him deeply. His hands slide down her back, squeezing her naked butt beneath the camisk, as she grinds her abdomen against him in response. She feels hot, she feels loved, she feels her desire for him run down the inside of her thighs. Her hands move down, her fingers fumbling nervously with the release of his combat trousers. A soft click announces her success; she slips her fingers beneath the waistband, pushes down, and feels his pants drop away.

Her hands are on his briefs now, then they are inside the stretchy fabric, over his hairy muscular butt. She squeezes his buttocks like he is squeezing hers, then moves one of her hands to the front. His shaft feels thick and hot beneath her fingers. He moans inside her mouth as she first rubs him, then reaches down and cups his scrotum. His balls feel big inside her small hand; she squeezes them softly, as her lips let go of his, "Make a woman out of me," she moans softly, "your woman. Claim me with your seed."

He chuckles, "I'm going nowhere girl, with my trousers around my ankles, and my boots still on..."

She looks down, and giggles, "Oops." She lets go of him and drops down without thinking, kneeling in front of him. Lifting his trousers out of the way she unties his laces, then helps him out of his boots, and his pants. When she straightens herself she finds herself eyeing the bulge in his briefs, close up. He chuckles again, "Well, since you're helping me out of my clothes already..." She swallows, reaches out and places her hands on his hips, then hooks her fingers under the waistband of his briefs and slowly starts pulling them down.

The front catches his erection, so she slides her fingers along the waistband to the front, and frees him. His cock springs up towards her face, the tip grazing her cheek. In a reflex she leans back, letting go of his briefs, which slide down his thighs, but she only sees his erection. She freezes for a moment, not knowing what to do. His voice sounds softly, "You've never even..." she shakes her head. He steps out of his briefs, his fingers caressing the top of her head, tracing the braids. "Go on then," he whispers, "He's all yours now, and he doesn't bite."

She reaches out slowly, her fingers touching the thick-veined shaft for the second time. She knows the average size is about six inches; he looks closer to eight, but not as large as some she had seen in porn 3dv's a couple of times, he also doesn't look fully erect yet. "You're big," she says, her voice thick with a mix of anxiety and arousal. Her fingers slide up the shaft, towards the still half-covered glans, a drop of clear fluid gleams wetly at its top.

When she's just an inch from the head she lets her fingers slide around him, he's thick too, and her fingers aren't able to reach fully around: there's a wide gap between the tips of her thumb and middle finger. She slowly pulls down on him, gently, watching the large head getting uncovered. It looks like a plum, a fat light purple plum. She pulls it towards her, he smells musky: gravity makes the drop of fluid on the tip move. It starts to separate from the head, dangling from it. She acts without thinking. Her tongue darts out, licks the drop up, it tastes salty, not unpleasant.

He trembles, groans, her eyes fly up, "Did I hurt you?" she asks concerned.

He chuckles, "No, you didn't 'hurt' me. I just didn't expect a virgin to do what you just did."

She's still holding him, smiles, then moves her head down again, opens her mouth wide and takes him in. She closes her lips around the shaft: his flesh feels hot, and she swirls her tongue around the head. He groans again, much more loudly now. His taste overwhelms her, in a good way, she feels warmth spread, from her pussy, from her breasts, arousing her. She takes him in deeper, feels his cock throb, and realizes she's feeling his pulse, the beating of his heart.

The intimacy of it rocks her, arouses her even more, and she lets her tongue swirl around him, slowly bobbing her head. He becomes rock hard, and even bigger, then he groans out loud again, as his hands move down, on top of her ears, and he pushes her back, away from him, until he slips out of her mouth. She looks up at him, to find he's looking down at her, his eyes large, "Did I do something wrong?" she asks uncertainly.

He shakes his head, "Wrong? Fuck no... You're amazing. It was just... You were about to make me cum."

She blinks, "You don't want to cum?"

He looks surprised, "No, I just didn't want.., I was thinking of you."

She smiles shyly, "I was planning on staying the night... You'll be able to get it up more than once, I hope?"

He just nods, and she drops her head again, starting to draw him in again, but he stops her. She looks up, and watches him remove his sweater over his head, uncovering his upper body. He looks down, smiling, "Then let's do this properly." He moves backwards, towards the bed, his wet, glistening cock swaying, gesturing her to follow him. She gets up, as he sits himself down on the edge of his bed. She walks up between his spread knees, and starts to kneel down again, "Not yet," he says, then starts to untie the sash of her camisk.

It slips from her waist, "Now let me look at you," he says softly, his voice thick. She removes the garment over her head, hearing him suck in air as she bares herself to him. Her eyes meet his again, "God you're beautiful."

She lets her fingertips slide over his chiseled chest, "You aren't exactly ugly yourself..."

She sinks down on her knees in front of him, letting his hands caress her head, "And your hair," he says, "did Samantha braid it?"

She nods, "Yes, she did, do you like it?"

He shakes his head, "Like it? I love it. It makes you even more beautiful than you already were."

She smiles shyly at the compliment, then places her hands on his knees and drops her head down towards his cock again. A groan rewards her as she sucks him in between her lips again. She starts bobbing her head, sucking softly, her tongue dancing around him. He groans, she now hears the pleasure in it: it feels good to pleasure him. She tries to take him deeper, but gags every time he hits the back of her throat. She comes up, lets him slide out of her mouth, "I'm sorry, I can't manage all of you inside my mouth, like those women in 3dv porn do."

He chuckles softly, "There's no need, what you're doing feels great already."

She looks up at him, "But I want to..."

He caresses her upturned face, "That's sweet, and I expect it would be wonderful, but let's keep that for another time."

Helga lowers her head and sucks him inside her mouth again, starting fellating him again, with passion. Within minutes he's moaning loudly, and the taste of his pre-cum gets much stronger. She moans too now, as she feels wetness drip down the insides of her thighs. "I'm going to cum Helga," his voice dripping excitement. She can feel him swell a bit, he must be close. His hands come down on her head, softly pushing her away from him. She resists, brings her own hands up and grabs his wrists, pulling his hands away from her head.

Only the head is still inside her mouth as she clamps her lips down behind it, swirls her tongue around the swollen organ. His body suddenly jolts, and she feels a strong jet of hot sperm erupt inside her mouth, coating everything. A second eruption follows, and his sperm starts to fill her mouth. She starts to swallow quickly, letting go of his wrists, grabbing his cock and cupping his balls, as a third jet of hot cum fills her mouth. She masturbates him, softly massaging his convulsing scrotum; a fourth jet erupts, then a fifth, he groans, and she moans, swallowing desperately to keep up with him.

The sixth jet is less powerful, the seventh only a feeble attempt to produce even more seed. She swallows, lets go of his shaft and takes him in deep again. He trembles, "Oh god, you're killing me!" He shakes a couple more times, just droplets now. She swirls her tongue around him a last time, then moves her head up slowly, sucking softly, until the head slips out past her lips. She looks up, licks her lips, his eyes are large, he closes them and drops back on the bed, his arms spread wide, "Oh god," he moans, "I've died and gone to heaven."

His cock is softening; she watches it for a moment, then drops her head again and plants a soft kiss on the tip. He moans loudly in response, then comes up again, the look in his eyes tells her everything she wants to know, she smiles shyly, "You liked?" He doesn't answer, but reaches out, holds her beneath her armpits and simply lifts her up from the floor. He's so strong, she giggles as he drops her on the bed besides him. He next positions her, lengthwise, high up in the bed, with her head on top of the pillow.

He's kneeling next to her on the bed now, and locks eyes with her, as his right hand reaches for her face. He lets his fingers caress her cheek, then move slowly down, to her chin, her neck, her collar bone, the curve of her left breast. She moans softly as he circles the erect nipple, then his hand comes fully down, cupping the side of her soft breast, his fingers sinking into her firm flesh, while his thumb comes down on top of her nipple and softly rubs it. She moans with pent up desire, his taste still strong in her mouth.

He lets go of her breast, and traces his fingers down to her belly, circling her navel before sliding further down through the soft curls on her pubis. Her core feels liquid; she arches her back, and opens her thighs in anticipation, whimpering softly. He teasingly brushes her slightly parted labia, before his fingers slide to the side to caress the wet inside of her thigh. "God you're so wet," he whispers, "so wet for me." He moves his head down towards her abdomen, letting her feel his warm breath on her labia, on her exposed and erect clit, she trembles, and whimpers out loud.

Then he lowers his lips onto her, softly kissing her labia. His tongue spreads them further open, then circles the hard little nub feeling it pulse against his probing. Pleasure surges through her belly, she's so wet, and loves how he's tasting her, like she had tasted him. His tongue slides down between her labia, all the way down to her opening, then darts inside. Her hands move up to her breasts of their own accord, and when her fingers rub her nipples, she feels on fire. The tongue retreats, "You taste sweet," he whispers, "as sweet as honey."

He moves on his knees between her parted legs, making her moan aloud. He slides his hands between her spread thighs, sliding them along the soft skin as he moves them up beneath her buttocks, lifting her and spreading her thighs open wide in the process. She's totally exposed to him now, yet feels no shame, because everything he sees is his. The tongue returns, teases her opening, then slides up between her labia. She trembles in anticipation, but he moves slowly, teasing her. The tip of his tongue just grazes her bud, and she lifts herself, trying to force him to lick her. Then, relieved, she feels him circle her clit again, as he pushes against the little hood, fully exposing her throbbing little nub.

His tongue wiggles around it pressing underneath and making it throb and jump. She gasps aloud as pleasure blossoms. He laps at it: pleasure builds and builds, surging through her, then he closes his lips around it, sucking softly, drawing it against his tongue which he uses to rapidly flick the erect button. The hair on his chin tickles her; her vision blurs as the building wave of pleasure finally crests and surges through her, making her body spasm as she cums wailing. Her hands are on his head now, pulling him tight against her core, while she writhes in his arms as wave after wave of raw pleasure surges through her.

It is all too much. Her fingers close on his ears, and she starts to push away, still wailing. He doesn't budge, just slowly reduces the pressure, licking her ever more softly, until she feels only his breath still on her. The shuddering stops and her muscles slowly relax, she wants to say something, but only manages to produce a soft mewling sound. He lowers her gently, then moves up on top of her. She desperately puts her mouth on his, communicating with a kiss the words she's isn't capable of forming.

***

She tastes herself on him as they kiss for an eternity, then he rolls off her onto his side, and lies next to her. She rolls onto her side too, facing him, and reaches out for his face, her fingers caressing his short beard. "I never imagined real sex would be this good," she whispers.

He smiles softly, "I was just trying to do something for you that was as good as what you did for me."

She blushes, "I feel insecure, you are my first: I can hardly believe I pleasured you as much as you did me..."

He chuckles, "What part of 'I've died and gone to heaven,' didn't you get?"

She kisses his face, "Thank you."

He caresses her face in return, "Up to now you're doing great."

She cuddles up against him, "Samantha also told me who you are..." She feels herself blush again, "Please don't think I'm warming your bed because you're royalty. I fell in love with a Benjamin, not with an Arundel."

He smiles, "Do you know who also told me that, long time ago?"

She shrugs, "Your fiance?"

He nods, "Yes, she was much like you, she didn't just have your eyes, she had your character too. She didn't get engaged to me because of who I was but despite who I was. Her name was Alfhild, and she was about your age when I last saw her. It's so long ago, but it still sometimes feels like it was just yesterday. She was from Bjorgin, on Noregr, a wild pearl of a planet if there ever was one, and so was she."

The name of the planet rings a bell, the Nordic culture harbored a warrior cult, but it also harbored a mystic cult, and Noregr was the planet linked to the latter. "Noregr is the planet of the mystics, isn't it?" she asks.

His eyebrows rise, "Yes, it is, you surprise me!"

She smiles, "I have been reading up a bit on Empire history. Some people in your society seem rather convinced that this mystic business is real..."

He chuckles, "Yes, but like most Nordicans, I'm a skeptic."

Something in his eyes tells her that isn't the whole truth, "But?" she asks.

His eyebrows rise again, he smiles "You read me like a book, another thing you and Alfhild have in common." He hesitates for a moment, "I have never believed in all that mystic mumbo jumbo, but Alfhild did. She once told me 'Seidr' was strong in her, that's a kind of magic that's supposed to be about shaping the future. It is all nonsense of course, but still..."

She lifts her eyebrows in return, he sighs, "She put herself into cryo, indefinitely, to wait for the return of an, officially, dead man. And I don't believe she would have done that if she hadn't been convinced I was still alive. And the only way she could have known I was still alive... It is that single little fact that can bring a whole world of logic crashing down. But maybe I'm wrong, maybe she was just desperate, maybe she did act on nothing but hope."

Helga still feels she hasn't heard all of it, "And?"

He chuckles, "God damn, I'm never going to play poker with you girl!" He thinks for a moment, "I have seen her a couple of times, in my mind. The last time was just before I made that jump to save your butt. I was thinking of you, and then your face morphed into hers, it was so real, I could even smell her, and then she smiled. It was just as if she was saying 'go for it'. And when I did I felt.., as if guided by something, like I was feeling my way through hyper" He frowns as realization dawns, "That's what has been bugging me since you entered! You smell different from usual, you smell like she did."

Helga smiles, "I'm wearing my special occasions perfume..."

He smiles back, "Good choice, I love it. But anyway, dreaming she was with me in cryo, the face thing, it's all in my mind. I wouldn't be surprised if it is all caused by me having spent three centuries in the freezer." He kisses her, long and deep, a hand on her hip, drowning her thoughts in renewed lust and desire. He lets go of her mouth, kisses the nape of her neck, then moves up to her ear "Are you ready for round two?" he whispers, "Are you ready to become a woman? Because I'm ready to turn you into one..."

He starts nibbling her ear, there's this butterfly ball in her belly; just the thought of him deflowering her makes her pussy liquefy. She reaches down, her fingers find him hard and ready, she moans softly, "I'm ready to become YOUR woman." His lips move down her neck, to her collarbone, to her breasts, nibbling all the way. She rolls on her back for him, moaning loudly as his lips find her still hard nipple, as his tongue comes out to play too.

He sucks her entire nipple inside his mouth, bathes it in warmth, making her coo softly, her hands finding his head, her fingers playing with his braids. He moves over to her other nipple, licking, nibbling, sucking, cooing becomes whimpering. She feels her legs opening, so eager for him, his head moves up, her hands slipping off. She watches him reach out, then the shrink wrapped towel is in his hands, the plastic creaks as he rips it away.

He unfolds the towel, it is maybe two feet square, "Now lift your butt for me, my love," he whispers. She moans with anticipation as she pushes her hips up, as she feels him spread the white cloth beneath her. "Lower yourself," he whispers: she feels the soft fabric caress her backside, "Perfect." Next he rolls on top of her, carrying his upper body on his hands, her thighs come up as she opens herself wide in response, eager to be taken.

"Do you realize the significance of this?" he whispers. She shakes her head, he lowers his, kisses her temple, "You can accept a ring around your finger many times in a lifetime, but this, this is a gift you can give only once, this is a gift for a lifetime, this is for ever... And you are giving it to me.., I promise you, I'll be yours for as long as we both live.

Helga moans softly, "I want for you to be both my first, and my last."

His face comes up, "I love you, now place your hands behind your knees and spread as wide as you can for me." A soft groan escapes him as she does as asked, "Yes, my love, surrender your virginity," he whispers. He shifts his weight onto his left hand, reaches down with the right, then moves up a bit. She feels the head brush her labia, then slowly spread them. He rubs himself up and down her dripping wet slit, lubricating himself with her juices, then rubs the head around her throbbing clit.

1...345678