Battlestar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shudders, moaning loudly, "Please, take me, deflower me, fuck me." The head slides ever so slowly downwards, to stop at her opening. Helga moans loudly with anticipation as he eases himself softly forward. His tip spreads her labia open, gently starting to enter her virgin passage. She feels herself stretch around him as the head moves inside her opening. It doesn't hurt, until he gets far enough to press against her hymen, and then it does hurt. She whimpers softly.

"Look at me," he whispers above her, "look me in the eyes as I make you mine." Her eyes focus on his face, finding his, and their eyes lock. "There you go," he whispers, his hips bucking, driving in an inch or two. There's a sharp stab of pain, making her wail softly, as his face lowers towards hers. His hips stop moving, their lips meet and he kisses her deeply. After the sharp stab the pain becomes a faint lingering one, then it dissipates entirely.

She feels his hips starting to move again, as he slowly starts to fuck her, sinking deeper inside her. She feels herself stretch, feels the walls of her pussy retreat before him as she surrenders herself to him, she moans loudly inside his mouth. Ever deeper he sinks, until there's another, much softer, stab of pain, just before their pubic bones meet. His tongue retreats, and their lips disengage; she can feel his balls press between her spread buttocks. She feels full: she has taken all of him, and a lustful moan escapes her.

He pauses for a moment, then slowly twists his hips, rubbing himself against her throbbing clit. She can feel his pulse through his cock; he keeps twisting, rubbing, and warmth starts to spread through her, then that warmth becomes heat. She starts to shudder, then her pussy clamps down on him as she cums, wailing again. He waits for her orgasm to subside, then pulls all the way back and starts to fuck her slowly with long deep strokes. Holding himself up on both hands again, he drops down on his elbows, increasing the weight pressing down on top of her, his chest rubbing against her hardened nipples.

At first there's a faint stab of pain every time he bottoms out inside of her, they soon turn into little stabs of pleasure; a delicious reminder that she's taking all of him, and that he's filling her entirely. Soon she feels another orgasm approaching, and he groans with pleasure as her pussy starts to clench around him. A wave of hot pleasure rushes through her again, as she comes screaming, much longer, harder, and all-consuming this time. He stays deep in her, groaning softly, until she comes down again, then he lengthens his strokes once more.

He's moving faster now, more urgently, more powerfully. She feels this incredible need, this need to feel him empty himself deep inside her. His cock starts to swell, stretching her even further, and he groans even louder now, staying deep again. She realizes he's close, and wails softly in anticipation. He buries himself inside her, she feels his scrotum jolt between her buttocks, feels his cock expand as his seed rushes up, then his warmth explodes deep deep inside of her. She feels his sperm filling her. Helga wails, her mind grabbing for words to express what she's feeling.

He lifts his butt a bit, then slams himself inside her again, she has closed her legs around his back, moved her hands on top of his buttocks, and feels them tighten beneath her hands as he sends another spurt of semen deep inside her. "Ey ykkarr," a voice whispers in her mind, she blurts it out without thinking, "Ey ykkarr!" He roars, slams himself inside her again, as another spurt of semen fills her. His reaction makes her repeat the words, "Ey ykkarr!" He goes berserk, more semen fills her, "Ey ykkarr!" The building crest of pleasure breaks, and washes through her body, as she comes screaming while he empties the last of his balls inside her.

Her vision had blurred, but now it is starting to clear again, she feels him slowly pull out of her. Her over sensitive pussy squelches wetly, and she becomes aware of all the wetness running down her crease. Then he leaves her with a soft plopping sound, and even more wetness runs out of her. She hopes she's making a truly bloody mess of the towel. He kisses her lips, then lifts his head again, "You can let go of me now honey, I'm going nowhere," he whispers smiling.

She feels herself blush, relaxes her muscles and lifts her legs from his back, dropping them back on the bed with a soft moan. "Was it good?" she hears herself ask.

She gets another kiss, "You were fucking amazing," he answers. He lifts himself back on his hands, then rolls off of her, ending up on his side next to her.

She feels a bit bruised between her legs, and lifts her knees, spreading her thighs a bit, trying to find a more comfortable position. "You sure gave my poor virgin pussy a good workout," she chuckles.

He blushes, "I'm a bit big, but don't worry, you'll soon get used to it."

She reaches out for him, her fingertips caress his chiseled chest, "I'm looking forward to it."

She feels Benjy's fingers slide down over her belly, stroke down her sensitive slit, over her still slightly gaping opening, as more wetness drips down her crease. The fingers stroke down her crease too, and she realizes he's wiping her. "You can lift your butt now," he whispers. She does as asked and feels him pull the towel from beneath her. "Normally it stays in place till morning," he says, "But you made quite a mess of it, so I'd better move it aside before you start rolling in it."

"I made a mess of it?" she asks.

He chuckles, "Alright, we made a mess of it."

She lifts her head, "Show me please?"

He does, the center of the towel is a mess indeed; her cum, his semen, and many little streaks of red. He gets up, spreads the towel out on top of his nearby desk, then returns to the bed, his face elated. She lifts herself a bit as he pulls the comforter from beneath her, then drops it back on top of her, before sliding beside her under it. He moves closer, hugging her tightly. Something surfaces inside her mind, "When you came, when you filled me with your seed, I said something, but I don't know what it means."

He grins, "It means 'forever yours,' and you pronounced it perfectly. Strange Samantha didn't tell you what it meant." He kisses the nape of her neck, and she turns towards him, her hands caressing his body. He returns the favor.

She closes her eyes, her mind looking for answers, but not finding any. Then something else drifts out of nowhere to the surface of her consciousness, "Benjy," she says, "do you know what sókn means?"

"Yes," he answers surprised, "It's old language too, it means fight. Where did you pick that up?"

The pieces slowly lock into place, a tremendous revelation slowly reveals itself. She's here! Alfhild is here, she's here with me, with us! For a moment it really frightens her, then she remembers what Benjy had said earlier; Seidr, a kind of magic that's supposed to be about shaping the future...

Another realization sinks in, She saved you when you nearly drowned, she probably saved him too when he made that impossible jump, so he could save you, maybe she even arranged in some way that his pod was found. She approves, no, she did much more than that, she brought the two of us together. That last thought has enormous implications; out of the trillions of women available in the entirety of human space the woman that knew him like no other chose her to become his new mate.

Benjy pulls the comforter over them, then pulls her close, hugging her, "I love you Helly, you're perfect."

She molds herself against him, realizing how true that is, her voice trembles a bit, "You're perfect too."

He kisses her head, while her mind drifts to the war they will now soon become emerged in. Her personal stakes seem to have grown to truly colossal proportions tonight; her life, and his, just multiplied in value. The thought of dying, or losing him, has just become almost unbearable. Helga feels panic rising, then a soft now familiar voice whispers somewhere deep inside her mind, "Don't worry too much about this war Helga, just remember to be careful, I'll be watching over both of you, just like I have been doing up to now."

A deep tranquility descends on her, and she melts into Benjy, letting his warmth and love overwhelm her. He moves a bit, and the light dims, "Sweet dreams, my love," he whispers in her ear, and very soon those dreams claim her.

***The End, for now...***

Copyright (c) 2021 Banbeck, All Rights Reserved.

This work may not be published whether for fee or free without this copyright.

1...345678