Battling Sex Addiction

Story Info
Sex addicted stud can't focus on work. Flatmate helps him.
18.3k words
4.53
12.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Living in Venice California turned out to be pretty amazing. It was always warm here, which was right up my jazz, the beach was close, lots of hot people from around the world would pick it as their travel destination and above all else, my accounting job that I got here paid really well. The only reason why I still bothered to live with a roommate instead of going on my own, was the fact that I didn't know whether to buy an apartment or maybe even invest in a real house. My corporation even had that special program where they would cover a small percent of the costs, just to keep the good employees.

The situation with my roommate was actually motivating me to accelerate the process. Jesse seemed like a nice guy at first and he was certainly capable of charming everyone around him, which was the main reason why I agreed to move in with him, despite being a complete stranger. But once I got to meet him better... well, let's just say the magic was quickly gone.

He was some kind of a movie producer or something. Everyone in California seemed to chase some dream and he was one of the dreamers. His lifestyle was very... free. He would smoke weed multiple times a day, loudly listen to the music in the middle of the night, leave his dirty clothes everywhere, bring strangers for hook ups five times a week and even walk around the house naked with me around. At first, I wasn't necessarily complaining about that last thing, because he was a good looking piece of meat and despite my outer shyness, I was an inner slut. And why would anyone reasonable want to stop a hot hunk from being an eye candy for the society. However, even that approach of mine changed when he walked naked behind my back while I was face calling my noisy mom.

The biggest red flag, however, was revealed when I caught him snorting cocaine in our living room. It actually alerted me so much, that I began packing my things immediately, but he convinced me that he would get rid of his supplies and keep them in his car instead. His initial reaction to me catching him was an offer to join him.

Soon after the cocaine incident, something completely different triggered a sudden change to our relationship. I heard a knock on the door to my bedroom -- which was unusual, because most of the time Jesse would just enter in without worrying about anything. When I told him to come in, I froze, when I saw this big jock... crying.

"What happened, man?!" I got up from behind my desk and reached out to this sad stud, who was visibly shaken up. I invited him to sit on my bed and sat beside him, keeping my hand on his shoulder in a comforting way. "Jesse! What's wrong, buddy?"

"I fucked up," he sobbed and looked at me with his eyes red from tears. "I really fucked up... This is the end of me."

Oh my God. He murdered someone. FBI will interrogate me. Maybe I will become a suspect, too? Oh, Good Lord at Heavens, let my future prison mate be good looking and STD free...

"What did you do?" I asked, terrified, sensing fear flooding the veins in my arms with coldness.

"I... I won't meet the deadline on my project..." he announced and another tear came out of his eye.

I almost had a desire to hit him now for scaring the shit out of me because of such nonsense.

"I thought that something serious happened!" I yelled at him in anger.

"It is serious!" he insisted and then hid his face behind his big hands. "If I fail to get it done on time, my boss will fire me. It's not the first time I'm late with my shit..."

Sympathy cleared my anger and I allowed my hand to comfort his shoulder once again.

"Damn, man... but you've been partying last night, weren't you?" I raised my eyebrows. He came back at 6 am... Do people really have such a bad time management?

"Yeah... I thought I could focus better if I've had a bit of fun... but..." he didn't finish.

"Shit, man..." What could I do? "Is there anything I can do to help you?" I didn't know one thing about editing videos, but if there was something I could do, I would, without hesitation. And while doing so, I would allow myself to be condescending as fuck.

"Actually, there is something you could do..." he said and looked at me in a very weird way with those red, teary eyes of his.

"Well... shoot," I encouraged him.

He put his large, muscular arm around my shoulders and looked me straight in the eyes with seriousness I never suspected him of. My initial thought was: "my God, his arm is heavy. How is he carrying that shit with him all day long?" I awaited him to spill the beans, but then, he visibly hesitated.

"I don't even know how to start... or how to ask you for this..." he admitted.

And then, I immediately read him, like a professional police cold reader. My sympathy for him disappeared once again.

"You want to borrow money," I guessed and stared at him coldly, in a way that -- I hope -- would suggest him that he won't get one cent out of me.

But his sad face turned into confusion.

"Borrow money? No... that wouldn't help me in any way," he said and frowned. "But if that's your reaction just to money, you probably won't like my request either..."

Oh my God, what will I hear from him? "We have to kill my boss"? The dramatic pauses he was making brought me an anxiety.

"Well, just spit it out," I insisted, already annoyed by all of this.

He looked me in the eyes again. In their dark circles I noticed some innocent plead.

"I need to fuck you."

It took me few seconds to even register what the fuck he said to me. Then I checked the level of seriousness on his face, to confirm my assumption that it must've been some dumb joke. Only then, when his face remained serious, the weight of his arm on my shoulder began feeling in a completely different way, even though it hasn't moved a bit...

"Bro, what?" I gasped.

"Let me fuck you," he repeated.

"How is that supposed to help you with anything?!" I panicked, already getting defensive.

His lips shook, his stare dropped.

"I have a... problem," he revealed quietly. His body language screamed: 'vulnerable'. "With sex and porn... I realized that a while ago, but doing something about it was difficult... I went on that party yesterday to get laid, but... I didn't get laid enough." A tear dropped from his eye again. Now I was sure he wasn't just playing. I was certain. "You have no idea how terrible it is. I can't focus on anything... Everything I can think of is ass... and cunt... and my dick grows hard and then I can watch as much porn as I want, jerk off, and two minutes later I want to go again... endlessly. I know this, because I've wasted months on gooning... Only sex can satisfy me for longer... But all the people I could usually ask for help with that bailed on me... So, please..." He looked me in the eyes again, breathing deeply. "Help me out, man..."

Somehow, only now, I began blushing. Probably because only now I realized that his request was very real. He wanted to have sex with me. And the only thing keeping us from doing it was the lack of my "okay, let's do it." I imagined touching Jesse's muscular body and his hard dick, which I only ever saw in its flaccid form, and my cheeks burned even more intensely.

"Jesse, if you struggle with sex addiction, you need to seek professional help... I can help you find someone. Even pay for your treatment. But you can't enable it..." I tried to convince him, in hope that he will fuck off and I won't have to stress over having sex with a man having porn star tier looks.

"No, you don't understand... I need to, man..." he whispered and in the intensity of his voice, I could taste his thirst and desire. "I have to let it happen, even if just this one more time. I need to get this project done over the night. After that I promise, I will seek therapy... Please, man... I have no one else to ask for this..."

Suddenly, his arm closed around me pulled me closer to him. My initial reaction was to run away, which I shown by instinctively placing my hands on his tasty, muscular pecs, but not in a playful way, but rather to push him. He was so strong, though, that it had very little effect... Being so close to him, I felt his manly scent filling my nostrils, as well as the warmth of our touching knees. It all tempted me very easily. But not as much as the sight of his eyes filled with a seductive glow.

"Why did your usual partners refuse?" I questioned him again, despite my blushing cheeks and obvious arousal. "Are you not telling me about some STD? Where's the catch? You're a hot guy, many would accept such opportunity without hesitation..."

"Well, the problem is... they simply already know what it means to have sex with me," he whispered. He moved his face closer and I felt his breath tasting the smell on my neck. His other arm sneaked under my armpit and locked us in a hug. "They know that once we start, there's no stopping until I'm satisfied... and it can mean orgasm after orgasm, with very short breaks, if any..." I pushed his arm off of me, in a helpless protest, but then, he placed the very same hand directly on my raging boner... I closed my eyes, because he didn't allow me to push him off again. And now he knew for sure that he got me... "I'm STD free, but I can still use condoms, if you want." Our noses touched. His slightly open lips hanged next to mine, waiting. "Do you agree to be mine?"

My answer was a shy little kiss, which I gently placed on his open lips. They were perfectly warm, soft and wet. They felt so good, I immediately went for another kiss. And another. And another...

Finally, he interpreted it as consent. He joined his lips with mine, forbidding me from breaking the kiss again. He immediately demanded tongue action and I let him in. In the meantime, his strong arms easily pulled me onto his lap. My body sunk in his muscular chest. I felt pleasantly trapped by his manly strength. His facial hair scratched my soft skin while he deepened the kiss, demanding access to lick my tongue freely in the steamy cave of our mouths. His style of kissing was quite enough for me to determine that he was definitely the very playful type.

I felt his hand aggressively grab the shirt on my back and pull it up. I quickly slid my fingers under his tank top and peeled it upwards, in a similar way. Skin on his belly was nicely humid from the Californian heat, his tanned skin glistened for my viewing pleasure. The sharp black lines of his chest and arm tattoo added masculine look to his already sexy body. Overwhelmed with excitement, I began kissing his pecs, while he was trying to free his arms from the tank top. He let some hair to grow on his chest, but it was nowhere near consistent or bushy. He wore a silver chain that made him look like a thug. I noticed him smirk. So he realized that he got me...

Jesse finally freed himself from the tank top and now properly pushed my t-shirt over my head. My nipples hardened, sensing the chill after being covered for so long. He touched them with his big fingers and I panted, when he treated them quite roughly. They weren't used to anything but a gentle touch.

"It hurts..." I complained.

"Nipples are made from a very thick, sensitive kind of skin," he whispered with a grin, continuing to molest my nipples. Then he pinched them, which made me clench one eye. "They are designed to be stimulated, especially during sex, as they're a very powerful erogenous zone... And let me tell you, they can take some really rough stimulation..."

He was so sexy... and his smirk was so naughty. He was testing if he could do whatever the fuck he wanted to me, despite me protesting... And I think he could, because I was literally right there, having my nipples pinched... I could push him away... but I didn't. Instead, I just went for a kiss. His kisses felt so dirty, porn-like. They lacked sweetness and affection, being fully built around playful exchange of saliva in the most disgusting ways possible. I literally felt drool dripping from my chin. They intimidated me in a way and also felt like teasing. I wanted to experience intimacy with him, not just temptation, desire and naughtiness.

"See?" he whispered, pulling my nipples. I looked him in the eyes submissively. "It's nice when you let me do what I want."

He didn't wait for my reaction and just pushed me on my back. He crawled upon me and covered me with his half-naked body, going straight for a kiss on my neck. I relaxed under him, but his beard tickled my skin again.

"You really know how to do this..." I whispered, rubbing his back with my hands. I wanted to tell him nice things, I generally thought we complimented people not often enough. "I don't think I ever was this turned on..."

"I can see it in your eyes, you horny slut," he laughed into my face and then suddenly the tip of his tongue ran against my nostrils, leaving a kind of nasty smell of his saliva there. But in the heat of arousal, I didn't mind it and I even chuckled, moving my face to try and escape his tongue.

I felt his bulge stuck in jeans bashing against my bulge. I loved the heaviness of his body crushing mine.

"You like daddy/boy play?" he whispered into my ear and then kissed it. "Master/slave? Maybe you like to be a sissy? Tell me what you're into and I will press your buttons right... Come on, let me into your mind... If you do that, you will never be free of me," he giggled like a devil. "Every time in the future when some guy fucks you, it will trigger a memory of me in your head. You will wish it was me railing you..."

"Why are you still talking to me, rather than filling me with your cock?" I whispered back, as I began moving my crotch against his to hopefully provoke him. I couldn't believe we still had our pants on!

"That's because once you become my boy or slave and I become your daddy or master, you will feel guilty refusing me sex. After all, good boys do what they're told to do... So be a good boy and let me trap you..."

My heart pounded even harder, my face must've been completely red from excitement. He wanted to exploit me, bind me to his will with my desire. But I didn't know what I wanted. In this moment, I just wanted to get to know him. But there was only hunger and desire burning in his dark eyes. He was like a wild beast. He offered me just the kinky scenarios, because his way of having sex was all about power, filth and fluids being spilled.

"We're doing this for you," I reminded him shyly. "Do whatever you want..."

"Whatever I want? So submissive." He kissed my chest and then joined lips with me again. As always, his wet powerful tongue mercilessly invaded my mouth like in a cheap porn movie. "Are you sure you know what you're offering?" he asked and didn't let me answer, going straight for another kiss. I embraced him harder with my arms wrapped around his back, enjoying the touch of his warm skin. "You want this, too, don't you?" he whispered. "You want to be fucked really hard by daddy Jesse..."

"Oh my God, Jesse, I beg you..." I was near insanity. "Let me out of these clothes already and fuck me!"

He chuckled.

"To be honest... I'm stalling, because there's a problem. I don't have a condom... I assumed you would refuse. I would have to get up and go to my room..."

His room was like four meters away, but a mere thought of him standing up right now and leaving made my arms instinctively close around his shoulders even harder, to forbid him from moving.

"Nooo..." I protested, overwhelmed by the horny fever. His warmth, his smell, his heaviness, his naughtiness... I wanted it all with me at all times, forever.

"We could be naughty and do it without protection," he proposed, licking my neck. "Come on, Dennis... You can trust me... I'm clean... Let me put my dirty sausage in you..."

I spread my legs open and wrapped them around his. I was in the heat, but...

"Nooo... we can't, Jesse," I moaned, but every fiber of my being was hoping that he will ignore me and just do his thing.

I felt my hard nipples rubbing against his muscular pecs. We both got sweaty by now, overheating in each other's arms. His scent overwhelmed me, it was clean but musky and very intense. Suddenly, he opened his mouth and pulled his thick tongue out, inviting me to play outside. I played his game and licked it, from the very tip, as deep as I could reach.

"See how slutty you are already? Just let me stick it inside of you... I promise, it will feel soooo good..."

It seemed completely irrational, considering that he just had to go to his room for like ten seconds, but I fully understood and related to his struggle... Maybe I should just... let him dump a creampie inside of me? The thought of how pleasantly warm and sticky it would have been inside me nearly drove me to insanity.

"No..." I refused, hoping it will be enough to make him go for a condom. I doubted that I've had enough will to resist him again. The image of his thick meat and cum was way too convincing... And I wanted it equally in my mouth and my asshole and on my face. I wanted to gargle on it, while he smirked down at me, satisfied by his successful seduction of me.

"Okay... I will stand up... just give me a second..." he said and I could feel that for a while, he just lied idly on top of me, rubbing his bulge against mine, struggling to actually get on with it. "Oh my God, it feels soooo good..." he whispered and buried his face in my neck and hair again. His beard scratched my skin once again and once again I loved this sensation. I placed my hand in his hair, on the back of his head, and rubbed him passionately, making sure that he knows I crave it just as much as he does.

"We're wasting your time, Jesse..." I reminded him.

He grunted and after what felt like an eternity, he finally stood up, releasing me from under his sexy body. Only now I saw him in his full glory -- so masculine and muscular, tanned from the merciless Californian sun, tattooed like a thug he wished he was, with hairy pits, treasure trail and only a bit on his chest, knowing all well that he looked fucking good and he could seduce most people with ease. The bulge in his pants was intimidating and I craved to see it free. He was so sexy, that for some reason I craved to make him feel objectified, like a fully sexual object meant only to be licked, kissed, sucked, maybe even bitten... and finally, I wanted to place his cock deep in my ass and rub it long enough there to make it vomit cum inside of me.

He ran to his room and I took this moment to quickly remove my shorts, socks and finally boxers. My dick was so hard, I got a little bit terrified of all the veins I saw on it. I rubbed it slowly, thinking of what Jesse was planning to do to me. Each rub brought pleasant horny bliss that became even better when I spread my legs far apart like a slut. I twitched my asshole, glad that I was clean tonight, due to the hook up I planned for the evening. I was a bad man for accepting the fact that I'm totally about to ghost Gustavo, but I was thinking with my cock now and my phone was just too far away to be bothered...

Jesse arrived shortly after and threw two things at me: an absurdly long chain of packed condoms and a bottle of lube. Even the thought of his condoms brought me some weird kind of arousal. He needed so many, because he was a relentless fucker...

I noticed him staring at my dick now.

"Hand off your cock," he demanded and forcefully removed my hand from my tool.

"Excuse me?" I asked, annoyed.

"Touch this instead," he placed my hand on his bulge, still stuck in his jeans.

"What about my needs?"

He seemed conflicted.

"I will be frank with you: if you want this to work out, this," he pointed at his bulge, which I was still holding, "must be the main character tonight. I need to keep you horny and needy in order to have you willingly give up your holes to me enough times."