Battling Sex Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's like your third mood swing this week, in regards to this topic."

The metal finally fell off my cock. I pushed his hands away and I stood up to turn around and sit on his lap, chest to chest, face to face. He accepted it with a bit confused face.

"Jesse..." I whispered, blushing for the first time in a long while, since I became comfortable around him. "I will make it very easy for both of us, okay? I have a humongous crush on you." I grabbed his big hand and guided it to my chest, so he could feel my heartbeat. "This is how my heart behaves every time you touch me or even when you just look at me." He raised an eyebrow. "The only thing stopping me from being your boyfriend is the fear that I will give you this heart and you will break it in half when you get bored of me. But I'm really tired of being so defensive. If you still want to be my boyfriend, I want to be yours." I rubbed his pecs lovingly. "Please, master..."

He wrapped his big arms around my back and neck and brought me closer. Our lips joined in a tender kiss. Our kisses were always the wettest and nastiest ones possible, but this one was very nice and loving. My heart grew in excitement... I guess this was my new boyfriend privilege now...

He forgot about my loose cock and just fucked me missionary with my hard dick bouncing against his abs. Usually I would just go limp when bottoming, but 30 days in chastity device kind of changed the rules.

"You're so deep inside of me..." I moaned, wrapped around his sweaty body. "Please, don't stop... I want to be your nasty slut..."

"You are that already. Now your soul is also mine." He kissed my neck and I melted.

"What privileges will I have as your boyfriend?" I whispered in excitement.

"You can officially tell your friends that Jesse is your boyfriend and the moment they disbelieve you, I will confirm it to them."

I embraced him even stronger and then kissed his cheek.

"This unironically sounds amazing..."

The pounding he made me endure helped me realize that there would be no easing down just because we were boyfriends now. He was still here to exploit me sexually, while giving as little pleasure as possible to my dick.

"Spit on me, master... Please..." I requested.

Without hesitation, he gathered ammunition in his mouth and released it straight at my face. Some of it fell to my wide open mouth.

"I love you, master..." I moaned and he came inside of me.

This time he edged me while kissing. I've had to keep my hands on his back for all the duration, while he very gently and inconsistently ran his fingers on my cock, driving it insane with quite enough stimulation to build up arousal, but not even close to offer any release.

"Please, make me cum, master..." I begged during a two seconds break in our kiss.

He chuckled and ruined our kiss again.

"I thought you recognized you needed a punishment."

"I said I know I deserve it. It doesn't mean you have to administer it..."

"But you do realize I absolutely am planning it, right?"

I squeezed my arms around him harder.

"Pleaseee, nooo... I'm going to be a good boy... I promise, master... Reward me, please..."

"A slut in the heat would promise anything to be allowed to cum, buddy."

Suddenly, his hand on my tool stopped moving and I whined in frustration.

"Come on, Jesse... please... I always do what you tell me... and I'm never bratty... I feed you, I clean your house, I spread my legs for you whenever you tell me..."

"These are just your regular duties. And so is your absolute abstinence meant to drive you crazy and keep you always in the mood for sex with me..."

"I'm always in the mood for you anyway! Please, master... Milk me like a cow... You're in control... Show it to me by pumping me to an orgasm..." In excitement I kissed his cheek, nose, lips, another cheek and forehead. "Master, please..."

My dick felt numb in his warm hand and so has my brain. He pushed me into such a horny state of mind where I would be eager to say and do whatever he wanted, regardless of consequences, just to have the release.

Suddenly, he lifted his arm, exposing a bushy armpit.

"Inhale," he ordered.

Without hesitation I pushed my nose into his steamy sweaty jungle. I was supposed to just sniff it, but my tongue fell out of my mouth almost naturally. He watched me worship his pit with true devotion, while my cock was twitching and pulsing in his hand.

"Keep sniffing. Let it blur your thoughts," he insisted and I basically rubbed my nose and face against his armpit, to show that I obeyed his command. "It will make it easier to accept that you will be denied tonight..."

I whimpered in protest, as the tip of my tongue travelled through his soft but dark pit hair. I tortured myself with hope that maybe he's just teasing me, as he rubbed my dick few times, but then he stopped again.

"Calm your hips. You're starting to fuck my hand," he said firmly and I forced my crotch to froze in place.

My cock almost screamed in despair, still not understanding why was I betraying it so much. After all, a release would mean a huge relief and pleasure to both him and me. Sadly, there was no good way to explain to your penis that Jesse's cock was the only one I wanted to bring to orgasms. It's true that I desired the simple pleasure of masturbation almost every hour of every day, but the sick concept that Jesse introduced me to, of obsessively putting his needs first, was exciting to my submissive soul. That's why each time he would tell me that he deserves multiple releases every day, while I don't, it's not that I believed him, but I wanted to believe him and that made all of this easier.

Physically, I wasn't doing well. My balls were hurting and so was the prostate directly underneath my balls. My cock was truly numb and oddly warm, like it was overflown with blood. My body needed this release more than I needed it mentally.

Suddenly, Jesse started jerking me off again, very slowly and gently, but consistently. I spread my legs further, even though I was already in a slutty position of a woman giving a birth. I looked him in the eyes and I focused on my pounding heart. He would let me cum... he made his mind...

"Jesse, I love you... I love you so much... Yes, please, pump it for me... Just this one time let me have it and then deny the fuck out of me for the rest of the month..." I kept babbling in blissful euphoria, hugging onto him. My feet began making random circular movements in excitement and I was unable to stop my toes from curling. My entire body tensed, celebrating what was coming, my cock was nearly moaning, my retired balls speedran the production of cum, my prostate pulsed in a red alert, my nipples went cold and stiff, begging to be squeezed and twisted and my brain flooded with a soup of dopamine, endorphins and oxytocin was currently capable only of producing thoughts such as: "JESSE IS OUR GOD. LOVE JESSE. WORSHIP JESSE. JESSE OWNS US. OUR BODY BELONGS TO JESSE. WE HAVE TO KISS HIS FEET. WE CAN NEVER RESIST HIM. NEVER EVER DISOBEY HIM..."

"You won't love me for long, because it will be a ruined orgasm," he whispered and I immediately whined, feeling the build up in my cock and knowing how little time I've had to convince him.

My arms squeezed around him harder once again, in pure helplessness. They didn't attempt to reach out for my cock to try and secure and orgasm; my brain was already hard-wired to acknowledge Jesse as the sole owner of my dick, who was physically stronger than me and who could easily fulfill his will in that matter. Because of that, there was no point of physical resistance. The only thing that could be done was begging.

"NOOO..." I moaned loudly, losing my mind. "You won't do this to me! I'm your boyfriend now, you wouldn't do this to me! You're just lying for the payoff!"

"You didn't want to be my boyfriend also because I lied to you. I need to stop with the lies..."

"No... no... no..." I cried, hugging the side of my face to his. "There's no way... ohhhh... OHHHH!"

I gasped when I finally went past the edge... and Jesse's hand suddenly disappeared, leaving my burning rod alone in the cold air.

"NO! NO! NO!" I yelled in a breathy tone, shocked, surprised, betrayed. "There's no way! You're really doing this to me! You are actually doing this to me!" I moaned, while my cock began pumping out thick white cum. My numb penis felt no pleasure releasing that, just a barely noticeable mechanical pushing movements. My prostate hurt as fuck. My hips tried to move on their own again, but the hand he was edging me with pressed it to the bed, to make sure I hump nothing but air.

Tears escaped my eyes while I mourned the most delicious orgasm of my life, which I was denied of. The puddle of my semen flooded the sheets and Jesse's belly... and it was completely wasted.

"I would say that I'm sorry, but I have no regrets," Jesse whispered. "Orgasm is my right, not yours. Now accept it and say 'yes, master,' and we will move on to ruining your orgasms one after another, until your balls go dry and you're locked away again."

Oh my God. This was the most difficult order he ever gave me. I still was looking into his calm dark eyes in shock. I hated him with cold type of rage demanding revenge. In the heat of the moment, my broken heart couldn't take it. I placed my hands on his pecs and I pushed him away. He held me firmly.

"Calm down and accept that you're just my sex slave and I am in charge here," he said stoically. "Accept that you won't enjoy an orgasm tonight and not in this month, and possibly not in the months to come, if ever. This is your reality now." He kissed my ear, while I gave in to hysteria, releasing even more tears. "Giving me everything you have to have just me in return. Your body trained to serve my needs, your mind wired to never question my will. Don't cry, sweetheart. You will learn to love it with every fiber of your being." He kissed my cheek lovingly and embraced me. I felt warm and safe but it couldn't comfort me at the moment. "Don't hold back your tears, release them, enjoy the catharsis. I'm here, as your lover, to make this easier for you."

"I'm sorry..." I cried, not exactly sure why. I never expected to break down like this over sex. But every time I thought about stopping, my hysteria would begin anew. "I really wanted this orgasm..."

"I know you did, Denny. But it's not yours to have," he gently whispered into my ear. "Come on." He forced us to switch position. Now he began spooning me. His strong arms trapped both of mine, in case I wanted to try and touch myself. "Take as much time as you need. I mean it. Calm down and accept that you'll be denied. When you're ready, I will ruin your orgasm again and we will make sure to milk you dry. Then you will show me respect by serving my needs."

"Yes, master..."

And I really did take my time. The thought that there was nothing I could do or say to convince him was painful and made me emotional again and again, but in a way, I felt so good, free and relieved after that. Not only because of this situation, but... life in general. Any stress and anxiety that bothered me, mostly in relation to my work, suddenly let go. I realized that some things are outside of my control and I've had to accept it. Maybe I was just gaslighting myself now, writing in philosophy that didn't exist, to rationalize my decision to respect Jesse's whim to not let me cum. But I really thought it was therapeutic.

"I really liked what you did," I admitted when I finally calmed down and reached inner peace. I turned around in his arms to press my cheek and ear against his mighty chest. "Why did you decide to ruin it, though? I'm not gonna lie, I assumed that you would let me have it, even if just to celebrate our relationship."

"Don't ask me questions like that, if you don't want me lying to you," he responded in a tired voice.

"Just tell me the truth."

He opened his eyes and looked at the ceiling.

"I did it, because I thought that ruining your orgasm now would be hot. And it was. I'm still hard."

"Yes, I can feel it," I chuckled, sensing his erection touching the skin on my back, slightly above my butt. "Why didn't you fuck me? You know I would let you."

"Probably because there's a slight difference between enjoying a bit of sadism and scarring you with trauma forever. You were in a desperate need of aftercare. I'm not psychotic, bro."

"Jesse, you so often seem to be indifferent and cold, but in reality, you're adorable as fuck."

After that, he ruined my orgasm again. This time I didn't take it too hard, although the sensation of immense pleasure slipping through my cock without being fulfilled made my toes tingle in a weird way. What was I letting this man do to me? I could be enjoying a quick jerk off to some erotica right now...

The most exciting thing came next. He made me give him a handjob. I've had to cause his penis to experience easy, fast and blissful pleasure without enduring any edging, denial or ruined stimulation. I watched the pleasure on his face with some dark sexual envy inside me. My penis was plotting revenge on me for this betrayal, but I knew it would fail. My penis was the cuck of our relationship. Jesse and his warmonger were the bulls.

"Nice handjob," he complimented me, after my hand was already sticky from his meat sauce. "I thought you would do something foolish like try to edge me."

"No, master. I understand our rules. I don't get pleasure, you get all the pleasure," I whispered submissively.

"Good boy," he said and kissed me.

*

Being fucked on the couch. Being fucked under the shower. Sucking him under the table, while he's having dinner. Rimming him while he's showering. Quick blowjob while he's sitting on the toilet. Hard banging on his bed. Molesting me through sleep. Being woken up by him trying to push his cock in my mouth. Licking his nutsack right before eating my scrambled eggs. Random session of nipple pinching. Being banged on the couch. Quick blowjob in the car? Nope, we stopped in the forest and I rimmed him. Ten hours of separation due to our jobs -- five nudes exchanged. Evening gym session together -- we're not creeps, so no sex at the gym. I get to sniff his socked feet after we're home and he's watching a match. He rims me and fucks me soon after. Under the shower, he tells me to kneel down and he pisses directly on my tongue. I swallow just a bit. In bed, I slurp on his meat while he's fingering me -- a birthday gift alongside a silver bracelet with his initials on it, which I was required to wear at all times. I have a wet dream this night -- it was about Jesse milking me and letting me have an orgasm. In the morning, Jesse's pissed at me and he spanks my ass. I have to lick off all the cum from the sheets. I'm fucked twice before breakfast and then yet another time before he leaves. I can't stop thinking about him at work. My mind is occupied by his fat hairy thighs and ass -- we've bought a mirror lately, so that I could observe them while he bangs me.

Sex, sex, sex, sex. There was just no way for us to satisfy each other. We've been the only couple we knew who would fuck multiple times a day, each day, after six months of relationship. It kind of started bothering us, because I couldn't remember the last time I played any video game or read a book. Jesse used to be big on listening to music, he would know even the most niche bands and now he couldn't even tell the trending ones. We talked about this and we both acknowledged the problem. We made a decision that we would try to limit our sexual endeavors and have two hours every evening when we're not together and we're spending them on our hobbies.

At first, I ended up thinking of Jesse's nutsack for thirty minutes. One could think -- what's there to think of? Well, let me tell you one thing, I'm not sure if it was just the characteristic of ballsacks in general, but Jesse's nuts had this sexy musky scent even right after shower. Sucking on his fat testicles was my guilty pleasure that seemed a bit odd without any other sexual activities involved. I even asked him to not shave his nuts and it was a very good decision -- the hairier version became even naughtier on my tongue.

But then, I managed shook these filthy thoughts off and actually succeeded at focusing on the game I picked up.

It turned out that Jesse had a similar experience with his time. He could focus on what he wanted to do, but sometimes he would get distracted. He described obsessing over my ass and wanting to slap it. After that comment, we fucked like animals and eventually I choked on his cock so badly that his cum escaped through my nose. Jesse was thrilled to see that, me -- not so much.

Eventually, the day came when we decided to seek professional help. We chose a female doctor who was recommended to us by Jesse's friend. She listened to our story asking questions from time to time and both Jesse and I were shocked to hear her conclusion:

"I really don't think I would count this as an addiction to sex," she said, looking through her notes. "Both of you describe your relationship as stable, you have no difficulty giving and receiving affection, despite the lie at the beginning, neither of you has any problem keeping up with your jobs... Of course, you are having lots of sex, but it seems like nothing more than a very high sex drive. If you wish to have more free time, we could involve some techniques or firm schedules, that will allow you to contain sexual interactions in a period of the day specifically planned for it, but I would sincerely suggest against involving any type of medication to two adult males having lots of sex in the prime of their youth..."

We left a bit stunned, but I guess, happy, too.

"And here I thought you infected me with your sex addiction," I said when we were already on our way home.

"Nah, I still think I'm addicted," Jesse sighed. "It's just that we described our relationship and how it began. Me with you is a very different thing than me without you, let me tell you. Before I met you, the things I was doing used to be unhealthy as fuck."

"So I was your cure, huh?" I taunted him with a sly smirk.

"Unironically, yeah. Your two warm holes being at my disposal 24/7 made it really easy to cut off most of the degenerate shit I used to be doing. And thanks to your whining, I even stopped using coke."

I opened his car stash and I threw in my sunglasses. The weather was rather grim, but with Jesse next to me, I've had butterflies in my stomach regardless of everything.

I placed my hand on his hairy thigh, which was temptingly coming of his shorts.

"I'm driving," he reminded me.

"Jesse... you're so fucking hot..."

He rolled his eyes.

"Oh my fucking God. Fine. Let's stop in some forest, Mr. I'm Not Addicted to Sex."

Thanks for reading! If you liked this story, please heart it and share your critique or filthy thoughts in the comments, I'm always happy to read them!

If you like filthy but sweet stories about roommates having fun with dom/sub power dynamics, check out my other stories: Perfect Roommate, Paying Debts to Horny Jocks and The Jock and the Virgin!