Baxter and Libby Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn around and hold your arms up Libby, I want to see how beautiful you look in this dress."

With her head down and her combed but straight blonde hair hanging down, hiding her face, she slowly turned around towards me and held her arms up over her head. She was blushing. She was breathing fast and the pale area, where her tan stopped around her nipples was a light pink color. Her little nipples were rock hard and I knew she was embarrassed about revealing herself to me that way.

Taking my time, being very careful not to touch her skin with my hands, I eased the dress down over her up stretched arms and past her lowered head. Her head was still down as I reached around her quivering body and zipped the dress up in the back. After zipping it up, I stepped to the side so that I was no longer blocking the full length mirror that was on the wall behind me.

I tilted her chin up with my hand, "I know you are beautiful. Look in the mirror pretty lady. "

Her face was a mix of emotions as she looked up but being a woman, she could not help but to check out how the dress fitted and looked on her.After a quick glance up and down her smile returned and she turned quickly to me and gave me a hug that confirmed the right answers to the questions that I had.

Her arms around my neck, hugging me tightly, my beauty whispered, "Thank you Baxter. Thank you very much."

I wanted to kiss, hell I wanted to take her right there in the changing room, fuck her hard and long but I did not. I held still until Libby pulled her arms from around my neck and stepped back.

Reading her mind, I told her, "Yes, you can wear it now. Pick up your clothes and I will go pay for it."

"Baxter, oh Baxter, thank you again."

Smiling, "I told you I was going to help you. Now come on, we have some other things to do."

Seeing that Libby was still in the dress, the attendant glared at Libby as she left the dressing room. Taking my knife out of my pocket, I cut the tags off the dress and handed them to her.

"Ring this up. My girl likes the dress. We will take it," were the only comments I had for the nosey bitch.

We followed her to the nearest register and as she scanned the tags, I reached across the check out counter and took a bag for Libby to put her other clothes. While Libby put her pants and blouse in the bag, I paid for the dress. As we walked through the store and then out into the main part of the mall Libby reached over and took my hand with hers. She was learning.

It had been a few years since I had been in the mall and then it was to meet some one else but I was confident I could find what I wanted. We had passed a few stores when Libby volunteered her help, which I declined. We were just about to the end of the mall when I saw what I was looking for in a store called Black and White. In the window on display was a very expensive, sexy, black evening dress. We stopped in front of the window and looked at it.

It had halter type straps over each shoulder and clasped around the back of the neck and would be fully open in the back. It tapered together down just above the hips and flared out past the hips. It was not a typical, tight, black little party dress. It was more classy, more formal but still very sexy. Around the waist was a black belt with a big, but not huge bright red, metal buckle in the middle of it. The halter top would show a lot of cleavage and would emphasis her smaller breasts while the belt around the middle would define her sexy hips and small waist. The hem line was below the knees, but the loose fit would show her sexy legs when she was sitting or walking

We turned and looked at each other at the same time as Libby said, "Wow."

I laughed and said, "Libby, I want to see you in that dress."

Her big smile covered her face again as she turned more to me, "It is nice, very nice."

"Would you like to have it Libby?"

"You have done enough for me Baxter," was her simple and humble answer.

Reaching over I ran my hand through her hair, stroking it tenderly as I said, "Libby, I want to buy that dress for you, see you in it, treat you like you need to be treated and then fuck you hard."

"What do you mean like I need to be treated Baxter?" She asked in a very shy, meek voice.

My fingers moved into her hair. Wrapping the blonde strands around my fingers, pulling her hair tightly hear head back, I leaned down and brushed my lips over hers before saying, "You know what I mean Libby."

The bag from the store was looped over her arm. It brushed against my leg as Libby's hand moved to my hips. She did not answer but her body pressed to me, there in the mall and I pulled her head to the side and whispered in her ear, "Tell me that you want it Libby," and then leaned back up.

Her face was flushed, pale, not blushing this time, fear showing in her eyes, when she looked at me and answered with, "I want it Baxter."

Nothing more needed to be said, so I slipped my arm around her and escorted her into the store. It took the young woman sales clerk only a couple of minutes to find the dress in Libby's size and with her watching us I walked Libby towards the dressing rooms in the back of the store. There were three dressing rooms n the back of the shop. One was in the middle and the other two, on opposite sides of the one in the middle faced each other. Each one had a full length mirror on the front of the door and the back. That way you could stand in the middle and check out your look from three different sides simultaneously.

With the young sales clerk's eyes on us, I held open the door to the middle dressing room for Libby to enter. Once inside, Libby stepped to the side, expecting me to again accompany her in the small room but this time I did not. This time I had something else in mind.

When the door shut behind her, I remembered that I had forgotten to tell her that I wanted to see how she looked in the dress before I bought it for her but she did not disappoint me. Before I had gotten comfortable in one of the chair in front of the waiting rooms, Libby had slipped the yellow sundress off and changed into the sexy black evening dress. My pulse started beating faster when I heard the knob turn on the dressing before Libby came out. I already knew where the sales clerk was standing. She was half way across the shop, giving us some privacy but being bored and since we were the only ones there, she was watching us, waiting for Libby to come out of the dressing room, just like I had been.

When she stepped out of the dressing room, I could not honestly say what I liked better, the way she looked in the dress or the smile on her face. I stood up from the chair and moved the couple of feet that had separated us. Her hands were at her side and before checking herself out in the mirror, she was looking into my eyes with her green eyes sparkling.

"Do you like it Baxter?"

"Maybe. Turn around and show me the back, "I answered.

Libby slowly turned in place and I saw the full open back of the dress with only the two straps clinched high behind her neck, breaking the view of her smooth skin. Letting my eyes drop down more, my cock stirred in my pants as I saw the low cut of the dress, ending below the small of her back, just an half inch or less from where her round ass began to flare out. As she completed her turn, I admired her shapely legs and the way the loose hem of the dress swayed around them.

My middle aged, divorced little, blonde lady dripped with sex appeal in the black dress. Even though looking at her in the dress had my heart beating faster and my mind filled with thoughts of what I wanted to do with her when I got her alone again, it was time to test her, to push her a little more, to teach her about herself and my desires.

"I like it so far, but I want to see how it looks with you sitting down," I told her as I nodded towards the chair where I had been sitting.

Libby was still smiling but not as much as she carefully sat down on the plain wooden chair that was in front of the dressing rooms. She had smoothed the dress down in the back before bending her knees and sitting down with her knees together and her body hunched forward a little.

Moving over I stood beside and a little behind her, blocking the view of her upper body from the clerk, as I told Libby, "Now sit up straight and lean back in the chair."

With a blush beginning to show on her face again, she looked up at me and leaned back in the chair with both of us knowing that from where I was standing I would be able to see down and under the long v cut of the dress between her breasts, getting a peek of her braless tits. With her head turned back to look up at me, I knew that she would see the sales clerk behind me, across the room watching us.

"I like what I see from here, looks really nice, very sexy Libby."

Reaching down, I slipped my hands under the straps of the dress where they began to circle back around her neck and lifted them up and out, saying, "It looks a little tight through here Libby," as I gazed down at her naked breasts now revealed to me, behind the black material.

I moved around in front of her, knowing that the watching clerk could now see us in profile. I gradually pulled my hands down the straps.

The back of my fingers glided along the slope of her bare breasts and then rubbed over her nipples before I moved my hands from under the dress and said, "No that looks and feels good, very good. "

Her hands were clenched tightly beside her legs and her blush had spread across her face. When the woman sales clerk moved on the other side of the room to get a better look, Libby jerked her head over in that direction. She now knew that she had been watching us and was going to continue. She turned her eyes back to me. Her green eyes were wide open and sparkling with excitement that conflicted a bit with the look of blushing embarrassment that was coloring her pretty face.

"Cross your legs Libby. Show me how sexy you look when you cross them in that dress."

"Baxter?" She pleaded my name very softly.

I did not answer and after only a moment, she lifted her left leg up, the one that was on the same side as the watching clerk and crossed it at the knee over her right knees. The dress fell perfectly in place, with the hem right at her crossed knee. I moved to her side again, the same side the clerk was watching from but my back and shoulders blocked her view as I squatted on my haunches next to Libby. I put my right arm across her shoulders and reaching with my left hand, eased the hem line back from her knee just a bit.

"What do you think Libby?" I asked but did not wait for her to answer before adding, "I think that it is too long. It would look much better if it came back up to here."

With my arm around her shoulders, I gripped her right upper arm hard, holding her still, as I said, "No. That may not be enough. You have such sexy legs, so damn hot, it really should be up higher to show them off more," and I inched it up another couple of inches revealing more of her legs.

"I had designed the dress for you. I would have it all the way up to here, Libby."

With those words, I eased the hem line up until it was inches below her bare pussy. Libby's body jerked and then stiffened at the feel of my touch on high her inner thigh. Her right hand came up and like before when I teased her pussy in the truck, I felt her fingers on my wrist. Her touch was gentle, not forceful. It was a pleading, begging touch for me to stop that acknowledged that she could only ask, not demand.

The backs of my middle finger and index fingers were pressing to the soft crease where her crossed legs met on her inner thighs and I turned my head to focus on her eyes that were level with mine as I stayed down beside her and said, "You remember in the truck Libby."

Instead of answering me verbally, I felt her soft fingers move from my wrist.

I added, "Uncross your legs Libby. Open them for me."

Quickly she looked past my head to where the sales clerk was standing and reading her mind, I said, "Do not worry about her Libby, she can not see your legs or my hand.

Libby eased her left leg back and towards me. "Good Libby, good baby," I told her and for the first time used the word baby, not just calling her by her name.

Her eyes were fixed on mine as she shyly spread her knees apart, making just enough room for my hand to move up to her bare sex. My touch was slow and gentle as I cupped her, feeling the heat and wetness that I knew would be there. The dress was bunched up to her mid thighs and my hand was under it, holding her, not moving, just cupping her hot slit.

A small smile of approval was on my face as I told her, "Look in the mirror in front of us baby."

After another quick, nervous glance to where the clerk was standing, she turned her head and looked at our reflection in the long dressing mirror in front of us. She saw herself. Saw me beside her, her legs apart for my hand up under the bunched up dress and she let a slight moan, shifted in the chair and pressed herself against my fingers.

In the corner of my eye I saw the clerk moving. She realized that she would be able to see us in the mirror if she moved more to the right.

I leaned forward a bit to block her view for another moment or two as I said to Libby, "You are what I want, not just this, I want all that you have Libby. I want all that you have to offer, not just your sexy body, but all of you baby."

And after saying that I eased my hand from her, grasped the hem of the skirt and pulled it back down to her knees before standing and holding out my hand to her. Libby took my hand. I helped her to her feet and then pulled her close to me. Her eyes were on mine and I watched them shut as I lowered my mouth to hers and kissed her soft parted lips. It was a light, sensual, kiss that did not last long but it left both of our hearts pounding,

Smiling I stood back up to my full height and told her, "Go change back in to the yellow dress.

I want you to save this one for me, for tonight. "

"I want that too Baxter."

She was beaming as she turned on her bare feet and walked back to the dressing room. After the door shut behind her, I turned and starred at the clerk until her face turned red and she walked away to the front of the store. Libby was out in a flash and wearing the yellow dress.

As I walked her to the front of the store, she held my arm like before and teased me by saying,

"Are you sure you do not want me to wear the pants along with the blouse you fixed."

I stopped and with a serious look on my face told her, "Damn that is a good idea," before laughing and leading her over to the waiting sales clerk at the register.

With the two bags dangling down over her right arm, her right hand again on my elbow, her left hand in mine, we walked around the rest of the mall until we came to the front of the Victoria's Secret Store. I stopped her, reached back for my wallet and took out another hundred dollar bill.

"This time you are on your own. Go find something that we both will like while I wait over there at that bench." I told her.

This time she did not disagree with me and with the bill in her hand, I watched her walk into the store. It seemed like a long time that I was sitting on the bench before she came back out but in reality it was just a few minutes. It seemed longer I did not like her out of my sight. As we walked through the rest of the mall and towards the exit at the store we where we cam in I wondered about that. Was it due to my training, that the one was to protect, to help had to stay in my line of vision or was it deeper than that? Hell I had just met her that morning but I was kidding myself if I thought my feelings were based only on my training. The lady was getting

to me.

We got to where we parked, standing next to her car I held the door open for her and I teased her by asking, not telling her, "Are you going to show me what you got?"

She was smiling broadly as she tossed the other two bags over onto the passenger seat and turned to face me with the last bag, the one from Victoria's still in her hand. She pulled it open just a little and pushed her hand down inside the bag, while looking up at me.

"Yes, Braxton, I am going to show you. It is only fair that you see what I got. I mean after all you did pay for them."

I raised my eyebrows in anticipation. Libby shocked me by quickly standing on her tip toes, leaning forward and kissing me on the cheek. She then turned before I could grab her, jumped into her car and shut the door laughing.

She put the key in the switch and put the window.

"Braxton, I will show you, but you are going to have to wait until tonight!" She said with that smile that I had grown to love covering her face.

On the drive to my hotel, I swear if Libby had been following me any closer, my bumper would have had the white paint from her Camry on it. Each time I stopped and looked in the mirror back at her, she would smile and give a wave. As she drove along, I notice she was singing either with the radio or maybe a cd that was playing. Obviously she had gotten over any shyness or reservations she had about being with me for the night.

We chatted a little as we went from the parking deck through the lobby and over to the elevators. When we reached the elevators, Libby grew silent. As the elevator rose up to the 10th floor where my room was I had my arm around her hips, holding her next to me. When the chime sounded and the door opened on my floor she stiffened just a little as I pressed her towards the open door.

I turned to her, brushed her hair back on each side, held her face in my hands, looked into her eyes and said, "Trust me Libby. Trust me all night long. It will be good baby."

Having said that, I kissed her lips lightly, turned and escorted her from the elevator down to my room. Once inside the large two bed room, she stood near the door, barely in the room, almost like she was afraid to come farther inside. I understood her nervousness, her shyness, the vulnerable feeling that she had and found it very appealing. She needed a push.

Sitting down on the edge of the bed that was closest to her, I told her, "Hang your dress in the closet."

Still nervous, she took her time hanging the black dress, smoothing it out with her hands until it was perfectly positioned on the hanger. Finally knowing that she could not delay any more, she placed the hanger on the metal, chrome rack in the closet and turned to face me again.

Using my hand, I motioned for her to come to me. Slowly she walked the few steps to where I was sitting on the edge of the bed and stood in front of me with her hands at her sides. My right hand gripped her left as I pulled her the last step to me, until she was standing between my spread legs.

Taking both her hands in mine, I pulled them around behind her back and grasped her wrists with my right hand, pinning her hands behind her back. Libby did not struggle to pull her hands free. Her face was almost level with mine as I sat on the bed. She was biting her trembling lower lip and her still had a look of uncertainty in them. Using my left hand, I eased the zipper down on the back of her yellow dress. It was hanging loose in the front and on the sides as I slipped each strap down to her elbows trapped behind her. She shivered, standing between my legs as I squeezed her right breast hard with my left hand.

"I have wanted to do that all day Libby," I told her.

Smiling, I tenderly pulled rolled and pinched the nipple until it swelled in my fingers. Libby kept her body still, submitting to my control of her. Looking up, I saw her eyes closed and her head back. Her back was arched from the way I held her arms behind her but she had her shoulders pulled back, pushing her small breasts and hard nipples forward, offering them to me, savoring my loving touch on them as I moved my hand from breast to breast until both of her buds were standing upright on her girlish tits.