All Comments on 'Baxterverse Background 01'

by Archangel_M

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
lilgirlsixlilgirlsixalmost 11 years ago

Thanks for posting this AA. :)

mikrosmikrosalmost 11 years ago

Are you trying to establish rules or something similar?

If that was the case I prefer to trust every writers imagination, I love surprises.

If this was supposed to be informative, I would have prefered something conserning were's origin and history .

Thank you

Archangel_MArchangel_Malmost 11 years agoAuthor

Yes and no, Mikros. Rules yes, but only for the stories that LG6 and I write together. This is meant mainly as a reference for us, and I've posted it as a courtesy to our readers.

DoctimeDoctimealmost 11 years ago
Well Done

In the Baxter Series, the "good" Weres were usually burned into ashes in a funeral pyre to free their soul and permit reincarnation. The "bad" or rogue Weres were either buried or allow to rot unburied. Care to comment?

lilgirlsixlilgirlsixalmost 11 years ago
Burning vs burial

If they were burned their souls were released to be reincarnated. When they were buried their rotten souls rotted with their bodies.

DoctimeDoctimealmost 11 years ago

I agree. That is what I said. I sort of like that concept!!!!!! ;)

Archangel_MArchangel_Malmost 11 years agoAuthor

I'm not certain whether things "actually" work that way, but it's a most excellent cultural belief if nothing else. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous