Bayonetta's Abuse Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So he's been in contact with all three then?"

"In the case of Alexia, I think he was only in her presence once, though it's hard to tell from just a cursory scan. The other two, certainly, and 'contact' is definitely the right word. From all the memories I glimpsed, I'd hate to tell you what percentage of them involved degenerate sex. It seems like they tortured him non-stop."

"Is it really torture if you enjoy it?"

"I'd rather not dwell on the thought. Regardless, he's a valuable resource. Once we extract what we need, he should be reset as quickly as possible. He can be dispatched to other regions and sniff out more lairs."

"The scrying revealed nothing else of value?"

"Oh, I wouldn't say that. He definitely spoke with Bayonetta of the witch's powers and how they've gotten stronger. It all but confirms my suspicion that the demon they forged a contract with is Marioch. They gave him a ridiculous nickname, but based on her words and what we already know, I'm confident it's him. I think we should review the summoning rites in preparation. Something to do while we wait for Heather to soften him up. How long until the relic arrives?"

"Two days if there are no hold ups."

"Good. There's no point in assaulting the Umbra until we have the upper hand, so we can be patient with James for now. If he drags his feet too much or refuses to cooperate, we'll just have to do this the hard way. You know what to do?"

"Study the rites. Secure the relic."

"Excellent. If all goes well, you're in line for a promotion and advanced training. That's all for now. You're dismissed."

"Thank you, Father Olvey."

Bayonetta's spectral form began drifting upward as the man in shades rose to leave. Its wings flapped harder the further she ascended from the glowing Lumen figures, the compound's floors rushing by faster until the arcane butterfly shot through the roof of the building and disintegrated in the cool autumn air.

Her eyes opened and Cereza's lips curled into a wicked smile.

'This is the chance of a lifetime.'

* * * * *

Bayonetta stalked the hallways of the Lumen compound, her boot heels clacking on the tile in the otherwise quiet facility. She strode with confidence, closing in on her objective but keeping her guard up in case any surprises were lurking.

She had entered the building through a back entrance shortly after nightfall and spent the last half hour taking out guards quietly. There were surprisingly few personnel left given the size of the facility. That probably meant they weren't holding much of value here and this sect's objective was primarily recon. That tracked with the conversation she'd heard earlier; Father Olvey's personal ambitions aside.

She was prepared to kill any resisters if necessary, but she hadn't needed to yet. Between the element of surprise and her witch-time speed, knocking them out had been easy. The application of a minor sleep spell ensured that the guards would be sleeping for at least the next three hours.

Cereza had moved to the central security office straight away, taking out the guard there first and stuffing his snoozing body in a closet. She had disabled their alarm system and damaged it beyond repair before turning off every camera in the facility other than the one in James' room. She was approaching that room now, a pilfered lanyard dangling from her belt with a key-card at the end of it.

The door unlocked and Bayonetta walked in casually, already knowing what she'd find. Sure enough, James was still leafing through a magazine and the young woman was asleep on a couch, just as she'd seen on the security monitor.

Upon seeing his Femdom Goddess, James' eyes widened and he dropped the magazine. He opened his mouth to speak, but was immediately cut off by Bayonetta bringing the tip of one gun to her lips.

"Shhhhh...." she said with a wink.

She holstered her guns, quietly closed the door behind her and made her way to the sleeping Heather. Bayonetta stood over the prone brunette, her body blocking out the ceiling lights and casting a shadow on her. Cereza's perfume and the rubber scent of her costume washed over the young woman as Heather started to stir.

"Hello dear."

Heather's eyes flew open.

"I'm so very glad you stayed."

Heather shrieked and half-rose, half-stumbled off the couch. She recoiled from the dark haired figure in terror, Bayonetta standing head and shoulders taller in her gleaming bodysuit, shiny leather boots and tower of jet black hair. Heather began babbling as she worked to steady herself and flee from Bayonetta's range.

"WITCH! UMBRA!!! HELP!!!"

Bayonetta grabbed her by the hair and yanked her back. She wrapped her left arm stiffly around the brunette's neck and grasped her right arm with the other. She spoke into the flailing girl's ear directly.

"No one's listening."

"HELLLLPPPPPPP!!!" she yelled again, waving to the hidden camera in the ceiling with her free arm.

"No one's watching either."

Heather wacked Bayonetta with the back of her fist, then threw her elbow into the Domina's side in desperation. Both blows were weak. Cereza sighed and increased the pressure on the sides of her neck, careful not to restrict her airflow.

James had risen and was closing in on the two, watching the scuffle with rapt attention.

"Cereza! Wait! She hasn't-"

"Relax!" Bayonetta called over the struggling woman. "She's just going to sleep. Isn't that right, dear?"

Heather's flailing grew weaker and her eyes rolled back as her eyelids fluttered to a close. She exhaled and then made a sucking half-snore before she stopped moving altogether. Bayonetta dragged her back towards the couch and set her down lightly.

She rose and James was waiting for her. They embraced smoothly, entering a deep lover's kiss, but not a long one. James felt her lovely curves up and down only briefly before breaking away from her lips and grasp.

"Time to go, right?"

Bayonetta grinned at him, nodding at his gimp suit in the corner. "Get dressed."

"Wha... wouldn't it be better just to grab it? I can put it on aft-"

"We're not leaving yet."

"........What?!?"

* * * * *

*WHAP*

A leather crop snapped against Heather's thigh and she began to stir. Her eyes drifted open and the first thing she noticed was how full her mouth was. It had been stuffed with some kind of rubber ball and the device was strapped around her face.

The next thing she realized was that she couldn't move any of her limbs. Her hands, arms, legs and torso were thoroughly duct-taped to the chair she was sitting in. She tried to wiggle herself, but all it did was jar the chair slightly. She talked into her gag, but all it produced was moist, muffled sounds.

Bayonetta stepped into view and put the end of her crop directly below Heather's chin, guiding her gaze upward.

"Ah, good. You woke up just in time! The show is about to begin."

The sultry Witchinatrix turned and strutted a few paces, giving Heather a better view of the room. She was situated near the bed James had been staying in. Another chair sat opposite the one she was in, at the end of the bed. James was standing near it, adorned in his black latex gimp suit, collar and leash.

Bayonetta turned again and sat down in the chair, now staring directly at the gagged and bound young woman. She reached over and grabbed James' leash, giving it a gentle tug and gesturing to her lap.

"Face down Cheshire. Hold onto the edge, there."

James followed her directions, still in disbelief that they were doing this in a Lumen stronghold. He lowered himself down gently, his stomach across her legs and his hands grasping the hard exterior on the frame of the hospital bed.

*whap* *whap*

*WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP*

Her crop sang out, delivering stings to his cheeks through the thick, black latex covering his ass. She altered between right and left cheeks, making sure they got equal treatment. James exhaled sharply, his ass not fully recovered from Monique's stern attentions the night before.

*WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP*

"How does that feel, Cheshire?"

"Very good, Mistress!"

The crop clattered to the floor. Bayonetta drew her arm back in a long arc before swatting into his bottom powerfully.

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

The sound of latex gloves colliding with a latex encased posterior was undeniably distinct. Unmistakable. Immensely arousing. At least to Bayonetta and James, if not the horrified woman being made to watch.

*SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK*

"How about that, slave?"

"It feels wonderful, Mistress!"

The pain was growing, but it wasn't alone. Monique's blows had delivered a rush of endorphins, but not this kind of joy. It was different when Mistress spanked his aching bottom. Each blow was exquisite pleasure. Each sting elicited a new moan.

"Which do you prefer? The crop or my hand?"

"Your hand, Mistress!"

Bayonetta let out a throaty chuckle. "Good choice, slut."

*SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK*

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Cereza stopped, reaching over to grab James' chin and pulling his face to the side so Heather could see him clearly.

"See that color, young lady? That shade of red? How relaxed his face looks? How his eyes beg for more?" Bayonetta turned her steely gaze to Heather. "That only happens when a man is enjoying himself."

"YYYYUHHH BBBIIHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Heather pulled at her bonds uselessly, the chair scraping on the floor as she channeled her pent up energy into a futile tantrum.

*SMACK*

Bayonetta smiled after delivering a final swat. "Stand up, Cheshire."

James gingerly picked himself up from her lap and stood. Bayonetta followed suit, raising her boot and kicking the chair behind her. Her cock now displayed prominently in the front of her suit, already close to its full erect length following the lovely spanking session.

"On your knees" she ordered, reaching down for the zipper on her costume and pulling it up gently. Her pendulous balls dropped out first, followed shortly by her unfathomably long, fleshy member. It was pulsing with hot lust and dripping with sweat and pre-cum.

Cereza pointed her fat, still stiffening rod at James' mouth and put her hands on her hips. "Do your job, slut."

James pressed his lips against the tip and pushed his face onto her glistening shaft. He sucked loudly as he shuffled forward, taking as much of her pungent penis down his throat as he could in one stroke. He reached for Bayonetta's legs, steadying himself as he put his lips and tongue to work, moving his mouth back and forth across her succulent phallus as little pockets of air escape his mouth and the room filled with the sounds of sloppy cock worship.

"Mmmm... taste good, slut? It's been stewing in my latex suit all day. Getting nice and sweaty. I stroked myself a few times, but I haven't cum since last night. I've got a nice, big load for you... filthy bitch."

Heather grunted into her gag as she watched her husband-to-be sucking over a foot of fat shemale dick. She turned her head and gazed at the door, hoping against hope that someone would barge in and end this repulsive nightmare. There was a chair propped up against the door handle, just in case Bayonetta had missed anyone. She was a cautious woman.


Cereza reached down and knocked James' hands from her legs before staring down at him sternly.

"Hands behind your back! I don't want to see them again."

James complied and she took hold of his head, pulling his face more firmly onto her monster prick. Her slimy pole burrowed deeper between his moist lips and into his silky throat. Cereza let out a loud moan as she bottomed out. She mashed his nose into her sweaty pubis; her massive balls coming to a rest below his chin.

"Yeah, you love that flavor, don't you?" She chided as she looked down at him, bucking his mouth with her powerful hips. "Rubber and sweaty cock. You fucking slut..."

She began sawing back and forth with carnal need. Pre-cum oozed into James' mouth and throat, making his enthusiastic sucks even louder and more moist. Each withdrawal was an audible slurp and each plunge forward a guttural swallow as she held his head with an iron grip and throat fucked his sucking face.

Realizing how close she was to orgasm, Bayonetta withdrew. Her steamy staff exited his mouth with a loud squelch. James' disappointment was evident, but Cereza knew there was only time for one climax.

"Get up! NOW! End of the bed! Spread em!"

Cereza fisted her rock hard python as James lowered his chest onto the bed and presented his ass to her. She kicked his legs apart roughly before seizing the zipper at his back passage and pulling it down quickly. His reddened ass cheeks were revealed between the parting folds of gleaming black latex. Bayonetta zeroed in on them with horrendous need.

If James thought he'd been taken roughly in the Umbra prison, he was in for something new. There was not so much as a friendly finger to loosen him up this time. Bayonetta drilled her full throbbing cock into his yielding asshole in one long thrust. Her pre-cum and spit lubed cock tunneled in to the hilt, his warm walls parting gladly for their favorite invader.

"AHHHH!! FUCK!!!!"

He groaned as she seized his leash and wound it around her hand, allowing him only a few scant moments to acclimate to her full penetration. Bayonetta gripped his hips fiercely, her own face blushing red as her pleasure intensified. She pulled a third of her throbbing phallus free before jamming it back to the limit. She began a steady fucking rhythm, tugging at his collar and pulling his head back as she sodomized him with full, deep strokes.

"TAKE MY COCK, SLAVE!"

"YES! FUCK ME MISTRESS!!! HARDER!"

Heather growled into her gag and shook her chair yet again. Watching the obscene witch take her former betrothed was more than she could bare. The metal bed frame rattled as she fucked him forcefully, her hips and balls slapping into his body with loud exertion. James was bucked forward each time, her firm grip on his leash delivering a tug to his neck with every lustful stroke. The moist slicking sounds of thick schlong drilling his juicy hole could be heard even over the creaking bed.

"OHFUCK! YESSSS!!! I'M--GUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Bayonetta's face contorted and her body tensed as a deluge of steaming spooge jettisoned into her bitch boy's bowels. She held herself buried at his rim as three powerful volleys of hot spunk hosed into his insides. She then began fucking him again as yet more silky gunk milked out of her mighty appendage.

She dropped the leash and delivered several swats to his ass, fresh searing pain and pleasure arcing through his well abused flesh. James moaned out his own climax as his prostate pulsed white hot. His Goddess filled him with her warm, luscious cream; his own cum exploding into the tight confines of his sweaty gimp suit.

Cereza pumped him for a dozen more strokes, cum seeping out from the ring of his pucker until her cock was fully spent. She backed up slowly, breathing heavily as her jizz slathered cum pipe slurched free of his ass; a stream of sticky paste evacuating his body in her wake.

James waited for his rapidly beating heart to calm. He'd been hanging onto the bed sheets for dear life without even realizing it. He couldn't believe what they'd just done in front of Heather or how much cum Mistress had packed into his depths.

James knew she got off on danger from their close call in the mud pit. She seemed to enjoy exhibition as well, based on their lewd display in the Umbra prison ward. This little spectacle had turned Cereza on even more.

Was it the humiliation and anger she'd coaxed from Heather? Whatever it was, the circumstances had generated a powerful aphrodisiac for his well endowed Goddess. As James watched what she did next, he could tell she was still high on power and control.

Bayonetta strode back to Heather deliberately, her gloved hand sliding up and down her deflating cock. She gathered webs of cum in her latex palm as she looked down at the bound woman contemptuously.

"He's not yours. He never was. You can't make him happy."

She pressed her cum smeared latex fingers firmly into Heather's face, gliding them up and running them through her hair. Strings of Cereza's gooey filth sopped into her brunette locks and ran down her face. Heather growled into her gag, a portrait of helpless frustration. She tried to shake her chair, but Bayonetta held it steady. The curvy Domina ducked down, her eyes locking onto her slighted prisoner.

"You have spirit, girl. I'll give you that much. Shame that you've fallen in with a bunch of robed throwbacks. Silly boys that worship hierarchy and outdated social norms. You could've been your own woman. Still could, perhaps..."

Bayonetta tapped Heather on the nose and then rose to her full height. She pulled her front zipper down, tucking her limp cock and heavy scrotum back into her latex bodysuit.

"Something to think about while you suck on that rubber ball for the next eight hours and try not to piss yourself. I wonder how long you'll last?"

Heather's eyes bulged as she realized the cruel witch was going to leave her like this.

Cereza turned and walked back to the bed, retrieving her crop along the way. She gazed up at the security camera in the ceiling, offering it a little wave and then blowing a kiss. The Lumen would have quite the video waiting for them in the morning.

James was now standing by the bed, reaching behind himself and trying in vain to seal the ass flap of his suit. Bayonetta ducked behind him and zipped it up smoothly; his bruised, cum glazed ass now locked in latex once more. She pressed her breasts against his back and circled her arms around his chest, putting her well abused slut boy at ease.

"Alright Cheshire, now we can go."


* * * * *


It had been a long walk to where Cereza had parked Monique's bright red Maserati, but the two now rested in its comfy leather seats. Their escape from the Lumen facility had gone without incident and Bayonetta was on her phone, waiting to report in. She drummed her fingers along the steering wheel as her patience grew thin.

"Hey Cereza!"

"Roxy? Still there, huh?"

"I wasn't leaving until I heard from you."

"Thanks. Did you get a lot of data?"

"A fair amount, yes. I see why you didn't want to tell me about it up front... Still, Alexia is gonna have a cow when she learns you didn't escalate a Lumen site immediately."

"Let her. I had my reasons. See you tomorrow?"

"Roger that. Goodnight!"

Bayonetta ended the call and tossed her phone on the dash. She turned to James, her eyes glowing in the dim light of the darkened car.

"Hey. I know that was a little foolhardy, but as soon as I saw..."

"Heather" James filled in the blank.

"Yeah, her. I just felt like making a statement, you know? Hope it didn't freak you out..."

"It was hot. I'd be lying if I said otherwise."

Cereza laughed. A smile spread across her face as she folded her hands behind her head and leaned back.

"So, you were a honey trap all along."

"So it seems. You had no idea?"

"I had my suspicions, but once I fell for you, it didn't matter."

"I've been involved with the Lumen... that's not going to be a problem?"

"The only problem is if you're not by my side."

James smiled and blushed deeply. Her daring and confidence were as intoxicating as her accent. She really was a woman that followed her passions, throwing everything else to the wind.

The scariest thought he'd contended with that day was that this revelation might end their relationship. Perhaps it was a foolish doubt, given how strong their commitment had grown, but it had entered his mind nonetheless.