Bayonetta's Abuse Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The thing that made me run last night. They called it a 'kill-switch.' It's not likely, but I suppose it's possible there could be more than one lurking in my mind."

Bayonetta turned, leaning on her shoulder as she gazed at her pet. "Hmmmm... so you're saying their conditioning could cause you to act out or run away at any time."

"Yes. That's what I'm saying."

Cereza leaned in closer, the leather of the seats creaking as she inched towards James. "Well, that is worrisome. Thankfully, I have the solution... I'll just have to keep you locked up at all times from now on."

James followed suit, leaning in as their blushing cheeks, shimmering eyes and hungry lips grew closer.

"What a shame."

They kissed long and deep, their tongues entwined until Bayonetta climbed into the passenger seat. She pulled the lever to release the chair back and mashed James down into the rippling leather as their lips locked once again.

Cold air gusted against the car, but their latex clad bodies grew ever warmer as their bodysuits meshed and gripped one another. Their kissing and petting intensified as the pale light of a crescent moon bathed them through the frosty windshield.

Their every anxiety faded away and all was right with the world.