Bayonetta's Abuse Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She jumped to her feet, steadied herself and began reciting a dark hymn. Her body turned and twisted as she entered one of her patent pole-dance flourishes. Her breasts and ass shook, her voice echoing across the battlefield as she invoked the pact with the infernal demon Hekatoncheir.

"SHATTERER OF THE EARTH! I CALL UPON THEE! AID ME NOW AND TEAR MY ENEMIES ASUNDER!!!"

The space above her exploded in black smoke and fire as a huge gateway to the void opened. If Olvey wanted a fist fight, he would get his wish. The six pitch-black arms of the giant Hekatoncheir emerged from the portal, each bearing spiked metal knuckles.

Four of them immediately intercepted the four free-wheeling holy gauntlets, seizing them and smashing them to the ground. The demonic fists held them down as Bayonetta's other weaves kept the rest of Olvey's armaments busy. The two remaining arms of the infernal demon lurched at the sage at Bayonetta's direction.

For the first time, fear entered Olvey's eyes. He shot burning beams of light at the demonic arms as they approached, but they glanced off, completely useless. Olvey attempted to free some of his gauntlets from their attackers, to no avail. He shot another beam at Bayonetta as she approached, her guns singing and the ammunition picking away at what was left of his barrier. He began to retreat in short backward steps.

The two spare arms of the demon crashed into his shield, punching it repeatedly. The glow of the barrier pulsed with each crushing strike, growing weaker as cracks appeared in the magic. Cereza continued to stalk forward, her guns emptying, reloading and firing again as fast as she could manage.

"You know what the thing about hierarchies is?"

Olvey didn't answer. He was too busy siphoning energy and trying to maintain his defenses.

"Give enough time... They ALWAYS--"

*SMASH*

"--FALL!"

*SMASH*

The final two blows from the arms of Hekatoncheir shattered the barrier and Olvey stumbled back on weary legs. Bayonetta leapt forward, spun in mid-air and delivered a mighty kick. The black, corded weave of her heeled boot shot out and crushed his midsection. The sage flew back, his body dragging through the rocks and tumbling over itself until it stopped in a crumpled, dusty heap. The acolytes who had been feeding his powers collapsed, either dead or unconscious.

Bayonetta strode forward cautiously. She watched him like a hawk as both their summoning magics faded away behind her. She leveled her guns as his body began to move. Amazingly, he rose, his pride getting the best of him even though he was utterly beaten. He staggered to his feet and took a weak looking stance. Blood trailed from his nose and mouth. The powerful glow had left his eyes, but they remained full of scorn for the Umbra.

*GUNSHOT*

The loud discharge of a .50 caliber round echoed through the rocky cliffs around the battlefield. The massive bullet slid through the back of Olvey's head and pinged off the ground.

Bayonetta stared in shock. She hadn't pulled her trigger. She'd been so focused on her first real Lumen opponent in years that she'd forgotten another Umbra was standing by. What was left of Olvey's face gushed blood as he slumped forward; dead before he hit the ground.

* * * * *

"Father Olvey is down!"

"Not just down! DEAD!!!"

"Vicar Haydn, what do we do?!?"

"That witch is a monster!"

"They have a sniper somewhere on the ridge!"

Haydn ignored his brothers and shoved aside the wellspring of emotions at having lost his master. He concentrated on the task at hand, reciting the words, drawing the runes and channeling all the mystical energy he could bring to bear. His white robe rustled in the wind as the summoning built to a crescendo. The ritual was almost complete.

Several of the acolytes were having second thoughts. One in particular began backing away from the altar, his hands raised at his sides. "Maybe we should run for it while we can?!?"

"Idiot!" He was hastily grabbed by one of his brothers and shoved back into formation. "If we don't finish the summoning, we're fucked! Our only chance now is slipping away while the witches deal with Marioch!"

"He's right! The Umbra will take us, otherwise. Hold the line!"

"Protect the altar and the relic!!!"

The brothers formed up, buffering their magical barriers as strong as they were able. In the distance, they could see Bayonetta sauntering toward them.

* * * * *

*TING TA-TING TING*

The giant shell spat out the side of the formidable semi-auto rifle and bounced along the stone until it came to a stop. Jeanne observed the spray of bloody mist and the giant hole she'd punched in Olvey's head from her well-hidden perch.

"Hahaha! One less spell-slinging dickhead to worry about!"

She moved her sights to Bayonetta and watched her rival realize the kill had been stolen from her. "It's about time you wore him down! Was starting to think you'd lost your touch."

She tilted her rifle to the side and zoomed in on the altar. Even without their leader, their shielding was too strong to snipe the conjuror. Jeanne sighed.

"Cmon Bayonetta! Deal with these idiots and let's end this! We can wrap it up before the cavalry gets here..."

Jeanne continued observing until it became clear that Bayonetta was in no hurry. She was taking her time. Stalking toward them. Taunting them with words and dance flourishes as she easily dodged the feeble attacks of the acolytes.

"What the fuck, Cereza?!? ATTACK!!! They're almost--"

'Oh shit. She's not going to stop the ceremony, is she?'

Jeanne swallowed. She trained her bullseye on Bayonetta's head and thought about pulling the trigger.

'Nope. She knows I'm here. She's alert. She'll witch-time around the shot, no problem. And I'll be in trouble again. Or will I be in trouble for not trying to stop her?'

Jeanne abandoned her rifle, grabbed her binoculars and walked in a low crouch to the other side of her sniper nest. She could see the Umbra caravan in the distance. They'd be here soon, but not soon enough.

"Fuck!"

She tossed the binoculars aside, grabbed her gun belt and quickly strapped it on. Without another thought, she drew her custom Parabellum handguns and leapt over the side of the nest. She laughed in giddy excitement as her body began sliding down the dusty ridge.

"Bingo, bango! TIME TO TANGO!"

It took a while to navigate all the way down the embankment. Her vision rocked and her body tumbled as Jeanne tried to steady herself down the steep decline. Finally, the ground leveled out and she entered witch-speed immediately. She took off towards the altar at five times the best pace she could manage without magical enhancement. Her body was a haze of white fury as she raced across the rocky terrain.

She closed in on the altar quickly. The first thing she noticed was Bayonetta wasn't there. It was the last thought she had before a black blur flew at her from the side.

*KA-THUD*

Jeanne's head turned just in time to be absolutely crushed by Cereza's wicked weave. The bulging black fist slammed into her upper body. Jeanne rag-dolled as the sucker punch clothes-lined her. Her lower body continued its momentum even as her face was stopped with blunt force. Her latex-clad form went end-over-end in an involuntary backflip. The white witch face-planted on the barren earth with a grunt of exasperation before she lost consciousness.

Bayonetta smirked and dusted off her arm-gloves. She didn't like fighting her own, but she couldn't deny that was massively satisfying after all the trouble Jeanne had given her in recent times.

"What's going on?"

"Why are the witches fighting?"

"Who cares?!? Better her than us!"

Cereza turned and strutted toward the altar once again. "Oh boys! Are you almost done playing with black magic? I don't have all day!" She pulled her guns and aimed them at the closed ranks of the Lumen.

No sooner had she leveled her weapons than Haydn's voice yelled in triumph. "Marioch! Lord of the second circle! MASTER OF DEBAUCHERY! I SUMMON THEE!!!"

For a few moments, the badlands were silent. Nothing happened. Wind whistled across the rocks and the Vicar clenched his teeth, wondering if he'd made a mistake. Just as Haydn was about to order a retreat, a black, smokey orb appeared, growing ever larger at the center of the plateau. It swirled and grew darker, bolts of lightning and claps of thunder erupting as it took on the character of a black hole. It continued expanding until the portal dwarfed the ones Bayonetta had opened earlier. This gateway to the inferno was huge and the creature that emerged from it was fittingly gigantic.

A red face with curled horns, bony spikes for hair, a piggish snout, jutting fangs and glowing yellow eyes pushed through the roiling black mist. A massive, muscular body followed, its red flesh searing with patches of flame. Black, sooty streaks were etched across its limbs and well sculpted torso. From manacles on its wrists and ankles, heavy iron chains were wrapped around its arms and legs. All but one of the demon's appendages ended in clawed fingers and broad, cloven hoofs.

The final appendage drooped from a wiry nest of black hair at its pubis. An incomprehensibly long cock and behemoth balls swung between Marioch's legs, its girth equal to an average man's entire body. It hung at least six feet from his crotch, in some sense proportional to his gargantuan height. The demon grinned as he stepped into the mortal realm, pleasantly surprised to be given free reign in the world between heaven and hell for the first time in ages. It would've been perfect, but for the accursed sun beating on his skin.

As he crossed the threshold and the portal faded into nothingness, the spear beside the altar began glowing brightly. Its brilliant, shining light was evident even through the thick drape protecting it. The nervous Lumen took it up, one acolyte holding it defensively. He pointed it at Marioch despite the considerable distance between them.

"Don't antagonize him!" Haydn ordered, working his way to the front of the group. Without Father Olvey, they had no chance of containing Marioch and nullifying the pact. The best he could do was try to goad him into fighting the witch. He pushed the man with the spear aside before raising his arms to the air and addressing the foul creature. "DEMON OF THE PIT! We summon you today to grant you a rare opportunity..."

As he spoke, three sedans screeched to a halt at the perimeter of the battlefield. Alexia and Monique emerged along with ten other Umbra. Car doors slammed shut, a dozen latex bodysuits gleamed in the sunlight and guns clinked as the band of witches approached the unrestrained infernal demon.

"Bloody hell!" Alexia spat in her most annoyed tone.

"Told ya we all should've camped out" Monique admonished her superior.

Alexia shot her a cold stare before returning her gaze to the problem at hand. "Fan out and surround him. If he won't listen to reason, we take him down."

Haydn looked across the field nervously, noticing there were suddenly a dozen more witches to contend with. Perhaps he could use this to his advantage, though. "The Umbra have abused your power!" he continued. "And what have they ever given you in return???"

Marioch's fiery eyes focused on the Lumen. He ducked his head down and spoke to them in a deep, booming voice. "THEIR SOULS. WHAT DO YOU OFFER?"

"Uhhh... I..." Haydn stammered in the face of the terrifying fiend. He was completely lost for words. "Arch demon, please..."

Before he could finish whatever foolishness the Lumen lieutenant had concocted, Marioch opened his mouth wide and unleashed a mighty, rippling belch. The sheer force and smell of the reverberating, gale-force blast bowled over the entire Lumen contingent. They were dashed against the altar and scattered in the rocks and sand.

"HEY!" Bayonetta yelled, aiming her guns at Marioch and vying for his attention. "Leave those fools alone! We've got business!"

"BAYONETTA!" Alexia's voice echoed from the other side of the field. The chief matron glared at her, a look that clearly said 'I'll deal with you later.'

She turned her gaze to the lumbering demon, walking toward him cautiously as the rest of the Umbra closed in on him from all sides. "We have a deal, Phalleus! A pact! And you being here isn't part of it."

The demon chuckled and turned in Alexia's direction. As he zeroed in on her, his chains unwrapped from his bulging biceps and hit the ground with weighty, metallic thuds. "IT WAS NOT YOU WHO SUMMONED ME, WITCH. NOW THAT I AM FREE, YOU WILL DISCOVER OUR BOND WORKS BOTH WAYS."

The demon lifted his arms, his hands glowing a faint red. The intensity of the light swiftly increased as the Umbra stopped in their tracks. Even with thirteen sets of guns trained on him, the witches were wary of what a freed infernal demon could do. Marioch roared and his body exploded with demonic energy. A wave of red light blasted across the field and knocked over the Umbra as easily as he'd sent the Lumen flailing with his breath.

One by one the Umbra witches began writhing on the ground and shrieking in pain. They clutched at their crotches, their cocks growing hot and stiff with unnatural speed. The bulges that appeared in their bodysuits were fatter and more pronounced than any of them had experienced before. Their bodies crackled with red energy as they screamed in lust, pain and pure sexual frustration.

Jeanne awoke suddenly to the unpleasant surprise. Her head still pounded even as the violent spasms and demonic lust overtook her body. Bayonetta held out the longest, her teeth gritted as she attempted to resist. Before long, her head shot back and her body arched as she joined in her sisters wails of anguish.

Marioch let out a thunderous laugh, his chortles shaking the stone.

* * * * *

James' eyes went wide for perhaps the fifth time that afternoon. He'd been watching the chaos unfold from the safety of the shade, but this was the first time he was truly worried. Bayonetta was down and so were the rest of her order. A gigantic beast of hellfire and malice loomed over them.

He stood and walked forward, passing the five foot circumference the barrier had previously held him to. It was gone. The spell had faded. Cereza had said that if that happened, he should run.

Run he did, but not to the car. There was no way he was leaving his Mistress like this. He would never forgive himself if he fled while she was in pain and he never saw her again.

Sweating profusely into his thick, black latex, James sprinted onto the field at top speed.

* * * * *

Their cries of agony fading away, the witches rose to their feet with blood-red eyes. Their screams of pain were replaced by animalistic grunts and hisses. Their massive cocks strained against the thick latex of their suits. They cast their eyes about for prey, finding only the Lumen trembling near the edge of the battlefield.

The umbra raced toward the altar with unbelievable speed, their lustful moans and shrieks causing the huddled brothers to quake with fear. They'd just re-formed a defensive position and acolytes were already starting to break away, leaving the group behind and running for their lives.

"HOLD BROTHERS! HOLD THE LINE!!!" Haydn shouted above the shrieks of rampaging witches. Even he doubted they could successfully defend themselves, but the glowing spear gave him some hope, at least.

The first Lumen acolyte who'd run into the distance was tackled from the side by Jeanne. She brought him to the ground, screeching and baring her teeth as the young man flailed in the dust. She pushed him down face-first and ripped the white robes from his body with diabolical strength. His undergarments were pulled down with one vicious yank and the seething witch unzipped herself below.

Jeanne held him down, pressed the tip of her steel-like erection to his virgin starfish and thrust it home with brutal force. The acolyte screamed and the witch groaned in pleasure as more than a foot of Umbra cock sank into his silky confines. The curvy, sex-crazed, witch began rutting like an animal. She pulled out and drove her shaft deeper into his defenseless rear with each passing moment. Jeanne pressed his face into the ground, making him eat dirt as she fucked his captive body relentlessly.

Alexia charged the remaining line of Lumen, dodging a thrust from the Spear of Destiny and knocking it aside with stunning force. She hissed as the ancient relic burned her flesh, but fought through the pain, focusing on her prey and leaping atop the trembling young man who had dared oppose her. She wrestled with him on the ground, gaining leverage until she could turn him over and get him into position. The remaining Umbra fell on the acolytes in a wave and quickly took them down with unholy ferocity.

Monique wrenched Haydn's arm behind his back, spinning him and pushing him up against the altar. He was quickly disrobed and her massive, ebony weapon was brought to bear. It jutted from the crotch of her yellow bodysuit and pulsed with veiny, steaming need. She buried it deep in the Vicar's ass and he cried out in defeat, his ordeal just beginning as Monique pounded him against the altar with her powerful, rubbed-clad hips.

One by one the Lumen yelled in torment and humiliation as they were summarily deflowered. The Umbra held them down and launched into a vicious anal gang-bang as the last few witches pursued the Lumen that had managed to flee.

Marioch watched the corruption and depravity with glee. Laughs bellowed from his humongous frame in between long strokes of his rapidly rising organ. His erection grew quickly as he watched the score of possessed witches-turned-succubi raping the defenseless Lumen.

As the orgy continued, his climax built and soon the arch demon's face pointed to the sky as he groaned out his first Earthly orgasm. A river of semen jettisoned from his fleshy red tree-trunk of a cock. It splashed all over the altar and consumed the rape orgy below. Waves of hot, glue-like spunk slid over the moaning witches and grunting acolytes.

The tidal wave of jizz bathed them in sticky, foul smelling nut. Their pounding, slapping, writhing forms became sloppy as the pungent gunk rippled around their bodies and threatened to drown the prone Lumen.

The Umbra lost what little was left of their minds, fucking the men's asses even faster and more forcefully. They moaned as the demon cum oozed over them, shafting their sex slaves until their cocks were buried to the hilt in stretched-wide puckers. The witches groaned in orgasm as their own seed flooded each Lumen ass; the choking men desperately trying to hold their heads above the flow of demonic jizzum.

* * * * *

James' sprint came to a halt a few steps from Bayonetta. He arrived just in time to see the last bit of white leave her eyes and the scarlet hue fill her sockets. He caught his breath as he approached her, holding his hands up to show that he was no threat.

"Cereza?!? It's me! Are you okay?"

Bayonetta shrieked at him and hopped to her feet in the blink of an eye. Her gaze was fixed on him, studying him up and down like a predator preparing to strike.

"Wait! It's me! It's James!!!"

She leapt on him and took him to the ground. Bayonetta clawed at his body, turning him over and groaning like a starved beast. She held down the back of his neck while her other hand found his bottom zipper.