Bayonetta's Abuse Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mistress! Please!!! This is not the time! Snap out of it!!!"

She ripped his ass flap wide open and quickly freed her cock. Her glans pressed against his pucker, more thick and bulbous than James could ever recall. He struggled to roll over but she held him fast, her demonic strength making his subjugation pitifully easy.

"Bayonetta! WAKE UP!!! This isn't you! PLEASE! I LOVE YOU!"

'I love you!'

'I Love You!'

'I LOVE YOU!'

The words echoed in Cereza's mind. The curvy Witchinatrix paused just as she was about to thrust. The red glow faded from her eyes and limbs. She released James and leaned back on her haunches, one hand rising to her forehead as her senses returned.

"Ugh... What the fuck?!?"

"Cereza?!?" James turned and was elated to see his Goddess coming through. "Are you ok?!?"

"Ummm... I think?"

James scanned the field, checking on the chaos behind her. Luckily, the demon was distracted by the most grotesque spectacle of debauchery he could ever have imagined.

Bayonetta rose slowly. She tucked her cock away and zipped herself up before turning and surveying the scene of filth and carnage. "Holy shit..."

"Is there something I can do?"

Cereza turned and smiled at her eager pet. "You disobeyed me, but I think you may have just saved my ass. You've done enough already."

"There's gotta be something else—"

"NO!" She yelled sternly. "You will head for the car and DON'T LOOK BACK! If I'm not there in 30 minutes, leave without me! Got it?!?"

"Mistress..."

"Your disobedience will be punished later" she said with a wink. "I promise."

James nodded, taking her meaning. "Yes, Mistress."

He turned and began running off. Before he got out of range, Cereza held up her hands and spoke the arcane words, quickly re-casting the bubble of invisibility around her prized submissive. Now he'd be safe and she could focus on ending this. Bayonetta turned, drew her guns and fired on the mammoth demon at once.

Her bullets ripped into his red flesh and Marioch groaned in pain. The lord of the second circle dropped his spewing cock and wheeled around to face her. It seemed that one of the witches was stronger than he knew. She would have to be dealt with before his fun could continue.

"HEY, DICK DEMON! Marioch?!? Whatever your name is! Didn't anyone tell you not to fuck with a witch???"

"I KNOW NOT HOW YOU DEFEATED MY MAGIC, BUT IT MATTERS LITTLE. YOUR ORDER OF SLUTS IS NO MATCH FOR A LORD OF THE INFERNO!"

Without another word, Marioch whipped one of his massive wrist chains at Bayonetta and as he did, he loosened one of the iron lengths wrapped around his legs. Cereza rolled under the first chain and vaulted over the second as he whipped it around with his foot. Soon, Marioch had all four of the giant, linked lengths whirling in a cycle of constant attacks at the nimble witch.

Bayonetta tumbled, danced, dodged and avoided his whipping strikes as she continued to fire on him with her hand-cannons and gun-boots. His searing body was riddled with fresh pock marks of suffering as her guns emptied into him over and over. The demon continued his assault, flailing and grunting angrily.

After dealing with Olvey's eight holy gauntlets, this felt like child's play by comparison. Still, Cereza's magical energies were dangerously low after dealing with the Lumen elder. She had enough left to invoke one pact, but first Marioch had to be weakened. The infernal demons were fickle, and they wouldn't always answer your call unless you'd proven yourself in battle and made the enemy easy prey.

Bayonetta rolled and jumped closer, firing on the hideous creature continuously between careful dodges. Once she was in range, she called upon Madama Butterfly's wicked weaves once more, throwing a corded fist directly into the demon's now flaccid and vulnerable cock. The fist slammed into his penis and then twisted into a brutal uppercut that bludgeoned his pendulous balls.

"AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Marioch doubled over in anguish, his whirlwind attacks coming to an abrupt halt.

Cereza back-flipped to a safe distance and entered another sexy dance. She pulled a lollipop from her bodysuit and placed it in her mouth seductively. Her body worked around an imaginary stripper pole as her erotic teasing enticed the lords of hell. Her arms and legs flowed gracefully as her latex curves gleamed in the bright sun and she recited the words that would bring Marioch to heel.

"ERADICATOR OF PARADISE! I CALL UPON THEE! STRANGLE MY FOE IN EVERLASTING BONDAGE!!!"

A large, black portal opened behind Marioch and out shot an even more horrendous demon of the pits. Scolopendra, the enormous, vile, miles-long centipede that made its home in the Inferno's rivers of boiling blood. It wove and coiled itself around Marioch's body, criss-crossing his wounded form until every limb had been consumed by the writhing black mass of mandibles. It wrapped around his throat, torso, cock and balls, tightening around the demon's body until Marioch screamed in fresh agony.

As her enemy was subdued, Bayonetta raced toward the altar and leapt atop it. She reached down and fished The Holy Spear out of the gunky mess of demon cum and shook it clean. "Ack! Disgusting!"

She glanced from side to side, taking just a moment to observe the ongoing debauchery. Her Umbra sisters continued fucking the poor Lumen. They writhed in puddles of brimstone-tinged semen and fired their own hot loads into the now compliant slut boys. Cereza laughed and shook her head before jumping off the desecrated structure and bolting back to her captive.

Bayonetta pointed at the ground and Scolopendra obeyed. The giant insect bent Marioch forward until his face kissed the stony floor. The sinister witch leapt into the air and landed on his upturned ass; glowing spear in hand. Scolopendra withdrew its segments from Marioch's bottom, revealing its bright red ass for her to torment.

*WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP*

She whipped the spear into Marioch's bottom, using the holy relic as a disciplinary cane. Each lash burned the demon's ass, prompting a fresh yelp of misery from the bound hell-beast.

"THIS. IS WHAT. NAUGHTY. LITTLE. DEMONS. GET. WHEN. THEY. DIS. OBEY. MISTRESS!!!"

Bayonetta launched herself from his backside, turning and spinning the Lance of Longinus in a skillful flourish. She waited until the tip of the blade was lined up perfectly with his giant red pucker before drop-kicking the weapon into his waiting asshole.

The holy blade gouged through his anal lips. It glided through his sensitive walls until only the butt of the spear protruded from his anal ring. Searing white flames shot out of his ass and the smokey remains of roasting flesh trailed into the sky. The holy weapon burned him continuously as the demon screamed and pulled uselessly against his infernal bondage.

Cereza sauntered around the sad, suffering lord of hell. He'd been laid low on the mortal plane in a way he never could've expected. She took her time circling back to his front, letting him get a good taste of his own medicine before delivering the coup-de-grace.

Even in his tortured state, the demon spat out a contemptuous laugh. He eyed Bayonetta as she strode back into his field of vision, only yards from where his head was pressed to the ground.

"WHAT WILL YOU DO NOW, WITCH? SEND ME BACK TO THE INFERNO? MY HOME?!? THIS CHANGES NOTHING. I WILL REMEMBER THIS DAY AND YOUR KIND WILL SUFFER ENDLESSLY FOR IT."

"The Inferno? Hardly. No, you're going somewhere else. The ruler of your new prison is crueler than the Lightbringer could ever hope to be."

Marioch cackled. "AND WHO MIGHT THAT BE?"

Bayonetta straightened her glasses as a wicked smile spread across her face. "...Me."

The golden Umbran watch fixed in the center of Cereza's chest glimmered and the red stone held in its grasp began to glow. The impressive piece once held the Left Eye of Darkness, one of the Eyes of the World that were destroyed when she defeated the resurrected Jubileus. Now it held a stone of her own creation, a feat of magic it had taken years of study and practice to craft.

"EYE OF DOMINATION! CLAIM THIS PATHETIC DEMON AS MY FIRST INFERNAL SUBMISSIVE! BOUND IN MY SERVICE UNTIL THE LIGHT OF HEAVEN AND THE FIRES OF HELL ARE EXTINGUISHED FOREVER!!!"

Marioch's eyes went wide as he felt his body begin to warp and disintegrate. His searing flesh, rippling muscles, burning asshole and shrieks of protest were sucked, atom by atom into the stone fixed on Cereza's bust. His scream faded into nothing as his entire being was consumed. She held her arms aloft in triumph, eyes closed until the fiend's whirling essence was completely absorbed. The foul demon was now contained in Bayonetta's mystical creation, imprisoned at her breast until she chose to call upon him.

With nothing left to grasp, Scolopendra faded back to the Inferno. The Holy Spear, hanging in mid-air and no longer glowing, dropped to the ground with a loud clatter. Bayonetta heard mumbling and confused murmurs in the distance as her fellow Umbra regained their sanity. She turned and watched as they observed their surroundings. The witches were astonished to find themselves awash in demonic sperm and their cocks buried in Lumen asses.

Bayonetta chuckled. She gave only a moment's thought to sticking around for the aftermath before deciding against it. She engaged her witch-speed and raced from the desolate battlefield.

* * * * *

James' run had long since slowed to a brisk walk. His sweat sloshed around the inside of his his gimp suit. He wondered if he'd have a drop of moisture left in his body by the time he got back to the car.

*ZIIIIIIPPP*

A black blur zoomed into view a few feet ahead and James jumped. His startled expression was followed by a long exhale of relief, happy to see his frighteningly powerful Femdom.

"Miss me?" she asked with a raised eyebrow, her hands on her curvy hips.

"Mistress! I sure did..."

She nodded in the direction of the car and James resumed the hike with Cereza by his side.

"So, everything turned out ok?"

"Eh, it's kind of a clusterfuck, but they can deal with it. I did all the heavy lifting. The least Alexia and the others can do is clean up the mess."

"I'm sure she'll love that. Jeanne too."

"The good news is, I no longer need to care what any of them think. My relationship with the Umbra is about to undergo a drastic change."

"Is that so?"

"Yup. I'll tell you all about it later."

"Right..."

They made only the lightest chatter for the rest of their walk back to the vehicle. The pair loaded into Bayonetta's GTO with stiff bodies. They were both exhausted from the events of the day.

As they peeled out of the badlands James turned on the radio. Huey Lewis and the News' "The Power of Love" blared through the car's speakers. It felt strangely fitting.