Bayonetta's Stage

Story Info
Bayonetta Takes To The Holy Stage.
5k words
5
2.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bayonetta slid beneath the church benches as a particularly determined angel did its best to slash away at her, cutting the wooden furniture with ease as it soared overhead. The Umbra witch brought herself to her feet and sent a kick flying towards a charging angel, sending it crashing into a row of statues. With a snap of her hand, Bayonetta snatched an Affinity as it fluttered above her, she turned sharply on the spot and threw the Affinity towards a group of angels that had assembled towards the entrance of the old church.

Watching in amusement as the angels were bowled over by her sudden attack, Bayonetta paced from one side of the dais at the front of the church to the other. "Is that all? And there was innocent me thinking that the Angels of Paridiso packed more of a punch."

The response from her assailants came almost immediately, with a trio of angels leaping from their prone state into an attack formation, flanking Bayonetta as they renewed their fighting capabilities. Their gold and ivory armour glinted in the rays of moonlight that seeped through the stained glass windows, each one trained their weapons on the seemingly unarmed witch.

"Now that's more like it," Bayonetta said with a lick of her red lips. She placed a hand on her cocked hip and turned her eyes up towards the upper seating area with an expectant expression. "It seems like I'm a little outnumbered, Rodin, perhaps some of those toys of yours will make things a touch more even?"

"Ask and you shall receive," the baritone voice of Rodin replied from the shadows above.

Rodin's voice was followed by the sound of scraping metal. Two sets of pre-loaded guns were tossed over the edge of the balcony about the witch, which she was more than ready for. Bayonetta sprinted over to an upturned bench and used it to launch herself into the air, spreading her long legs wide as the pistols attached themselves to the length of her heels. Her outstretched hands easily grabbed the remaining pistols, which were quickly utilised against the approaching angels.

Bayonetta kicked her leg up and fired off a trio of precise shots, causing the weakest of the angels to crash down to the cobblestone surface of the church. The others weren't too far behind as the witch contorted her svelte body, hitting every single one of her intended targets. Bodies of fallen angels began to pile up around Bayonetta as she moved like a blur, achieving a fluidity of motion only her kind could master.

In spite of her near enough unhindered ability to repel the angels, a small frown formed on her lips as she sent a barrage of fire towards the largest of the angels as it charged towards her with its spear point poised. Bayonetta side stepped it as it dropped limply to the ground. "These guns may do the job, but they're hardly what I would call worthy instruments. You're not holding out on me, are you, Rodin?"

Rodin emerged from the shadows above with an innocent look as he gazed down at the witch's handiwork. "Holding out on Bayonetta? Never, but these halo wearing grunts are bit size compared to the ones sending them. Why waste the good stuff?"

"You have a good point," Bayonetta replied, tapping her finger against her chin. A surprise attack from a maimed angel was readily stopped in it's tracks by one of the witch's heel stomps, the reverberation of the click brought it to its demsie. "But I do hope you have a litany of gifts ready for me later, I think I'm more than worth it."

"You got it," Rodin answered with a cocky grin. The demon pointed at the surrounding windows. "But I'd say you have some more friends to deal with for now."

Bayonetta listened to the growing sound of screeching as she readied herself for what she believed would be the final assault. Sure enough, the stained glass exploded into shards as the better armed of the Third Sphere entered the church, their eyes focused directly on the seemingly unconcerned figure of the Umbra witch. Realising that the angels were no longer pulling their punches, Bayonetta strutted over to one of their fallen comrades, picking up its spear as she used the angel as a ramp as she made her way to the yet undamaged altar, easily avoiding the stabs and slashes that were aimed at her long legs.

Bayonetta lifted the spear above her head and brought it crashing down into the the marble top surface of the altar, sending it deep enough until it could stand unaided. Noticing the curious looks the approaching angels shared with one another as they readied their all out attack, Bayonetta grasped the spear with the palm of her hand, rubbing it sensually across the smooth surface of the holy weapon until she was sure her glove had the right amount of friction.

"It seems as though I have myself a bit of an audience," Bayonetta flirted with the approaching army as she circled the spear, raising her legs high with every step, "since you've all been so kind as to pay me a little visit, I can at least repay you with a show of my own."

A bright flash of white light filled the damaged interior of the church, emanating from the altar. Once the light died down, it revealed the witch with her leg hooked around the spear, her skin tight costume had disappeared entirely, leaving her in nothing but her heels, ivory white gloves, and signature butterfly framed glasses. The angels paused, re-evaluating their method of approach given the witch's lack of any discernable weaponry.

Bayonetta extended her tongue and ran it across the the spear, moaning as she lifted herself off of the altar, bringing herself into a graceful twirl. Her long black hair flailed as she rose up along the spear, wrapping her naked thighs around it as she craned her head backwards, appearing almost oblivious to the horror displayed by the assembled angels as they stood witness to the Umbra witch turning a sacred altar into a stage for her debauched act.

"Such a boring life, that of an angel," Bayonetta purred as she arched her back, baring her firm breasts to the shocked angels without shame, forming some of the most provocative poses she could conceive, "all that spiel about chastity above all. What's the point of eternity if you don't have something to fill the time? Perhaps that's why we don't see eye to eye."

Bayonetta floated down to the surface of the altar, brushing her wet slit against the cold pole as she settled back down on her heels. Even as the angels continued their approach, tightening their grasp of their various weapons, Bayonetta didn't appear in the least bit concerned. Instead, she continued to undulate her heavenly body, running her hand over her naked breast, then across her stunningly flat stomach, until her fingertips caressed her pussy. Any other woman in her position would have felt vulnerable in such a state, but the danger only encouraged Bayonetta to take her risque performance further. She lifted her hips up and used her free hand to support herself against the pole -- which had been more than desecrated by her Umbran fluid -- her other hand rubbed against her sex, rotating as she mocked the crusaders as they closed the gap.

"Humans seem to have the right idea, always going out of their way to fuck one another senseless. You may all be good little angels, but I'm certainly one horny little devil," Bayonetta cooed loudly as she sank her digits past her folds, pushing them deep into her warm canal. She felt the vinyl like material of her gloves caressing every luscious inch of her walls as she plunged her fingers in and out. "Ahh-ahhhh-hmmmph, I'm not sure how you can all stand it, withstanding the urge to pleasure yourselves, to ignore the craving for sex that exists in all of us."

Bayonetta's pale legs rubbed together as she sped up her fingering, becoming aware of just how close the angels were from her. Their very palpable rage fuelled the raging desire inside her. As they stepped onto the dais, Bayonetta felt her eyes roll back as her orgasm finally struck, her body quivered as her nectar dripped down onto the altar. It was the step that sent the already furious angels over their tipping point.

But as the leader of the group reached out to snatch the witch's leg, it failed to notice as yet another set of pistols fell from the balcony above. Pushing away from the outstretched hand, Bayonetta raised her legs out to collect her new weapons, giving the holy creatures a complete view of her dripping sex. A deft spin brought her back to her pole, which she immediately used to gain her momentum. At an incredible speed, Bayonetta twisted and writhed as the angels threw themselves at her. "Tssk, tssk. Weren't you taught anything by your masters? You only touch if you've asked very nicely. Such a shame, I was really beginning to relish having a captive audience."

For a brief few moments, the only sounds that filled the open hall of the church were those of Bayonetta's joyous laughter and the ringing of bullets firing at a rapid pace, joined by a well timed wicked weave that sent the leader of the group crashing through a large statue of a Lumen Sage. By the time Bayonetta landed on her knees, not a single angel was left standing. Raising herself back up, she heard the sound of clapping from her side, she turned to watch Rodin approaching the altar turned stage.

"Bloody angels," Bayonetta cursed with a smirk, she did nothing to hide her nudity from the demon as he admired the sight, "I gave them my best performance and not one of them had the decency to wait until I was finished."

"Maybe not, but I definitely appreciated the effort," Rodin countered. Despite the thick pair of sunglasses that covered his eyes, Bayonetta could tell by the movement of his head that he had no qualms about inspecting every inch of her form.

"Cheeky. I'm glad to have such an admirer," Bayonetta winked as she leaned against the pole.

"I should be heading back to the Gates of Hell," Rodin said, packing away his cache of cheap guns with a click of his fingers, "I'm expecting a busy night. Besides, I have to get my best stuff ready for a certain witch before she arrives."

Turning to leave, Rodin felt a force surrounding him, bringing him back to face a coquettish Bayonetta, who crooked her finger at him. "Leaving so soon? I have this big old altar all to myself, and I haven't repaid you for your help here tonight."

Rodin grinned as he felt the force dissipate. He stepped up to the edge of the altar, feeling the tab of his fly lower of its own volition, though the surreptitious movement of the attractive witch's hand in mid air gave the trick away. His hard cock poked through the opening, twitching heavily as Bayonetta crawled over to him, bringing her head towards his tip. "What kind of repayment are we talking here?"

Bayonetta pushed her glasses back across the bridge of her nose as she levelled her lips with his cock-head, close enough for the demon to feel her warm breath breeze across the dark shaft. "One with an explosive surprise at the end for the both of us."

Her lips wrapped themselves around the mushroom shaped head, coating it with her saliva as she used her magic to draw Rodin towards her. Not so much as the smallest gag escaped her as she swallowed down every inch of Rodin's thick cock, even as it expanded her throat. With her hands firmly holding the lip of the altar, Bayonetta rocked her body back and forth, deep throating the demon in a way no mortal could have rivalled.

"Damn!" Rodin grunted, he placed his hands on the witch's head, feeding his fingers through her thick mane. "If I'd known that an Umbra witch could do this, I would have gone out looking for one sooner."

"But none of them would have fellated you as well as this," Bayonetta mumbled as she plunged her mouth back along the length of the slick shaft, sucking him within an inch of his immortality. Her tongue spared no effort as it ran circles across the shaft, tickling every pressure point it came across.

"Hell, as much as I want this to keep going, I don't think I'm going to last much longer," Rodin said, throwing his hips against Bayonetta's willing face, watching down at her in amazement as she took everything he could give her.

"Such a shame," Bayonetta replied, furiously pumping Rodin's shaft with her hand as she aimed it at an angle. "Perhaps you can make it up to me later on?"

"Inferno will freeze over before I turn down that request. But for now, I think I have something else I can give you."

Bayonetta opened her mouth wide, her mischievous eyes flashed as she coaxed Rodin closer to his climax. Suddenly, Rodin roared out, sending thick jets of cum splashing down onto Bayonetta's pale skin, coating both her face and breasts with his hot white seed. The witch couldn't contain the thrill of what she had done as she settled back down on the well and truly desecrated altar. She licked the sweet seed from her lips as Rodin zipped himself back up.

"Don't you look like the cat that just got her cream," Rodin commented, admiring the unabashed witch.

"And this cat is looking forward to receiving more of this delicious cream later on," Bayonetta replied as she hopped down to the dais, "now you go on ahead. I imagine Enzo is just preening at the thought of possessing some tasty information that we remain ignorant about."

"Sure thing," Rodin took one last look at Bayonetta before departing, watching as his cum trickled down her perfect body. "Beautiful."

Stepping over the bodies of the fallen angels, Bayonetta caught a glimpse of a glimmer beneath the altar. Reaching into a small shelf hidden beneath the cloth cover, she retrieved a glass of holy wine. With her heels clicking against the cobblestone floor as she headed over to the large wooden doors, the still nude witch popped open the cork and took a small swig, smacking her lips as the liquid poured over her taste buds.

"My, my. Perhaps the do-gooders have some good taste after all."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"I mean, Jeez!" Enzo whined, downing a mouthful of his liquor. "I've seen you do a bunch of things that would make even the most prolific of blasphemers balk. But turning St. Angelique's into your own personal strip joint? With all those halo spinners watchin'? That really takes the cake."

Bayonetta shrugged flippantly, letting her impossibly long legs rest against the bartop, tapping her designer heel in the air. She let her butterfly rimmed glasses drop down the bridge of her nose as she turned her head towards the squat undertaker. "My dear Enzo, why must you worry so much? Is it really my fault if I have a body worth showing off? I had the venue, I had the stage, and I put them both to very good use. I dare say that those angels should have paid me for the privilege."

"It's bad enough that you can't control your libido," Enzo burst out, accidentally spilling some of his liquor on his thick fur coat, "I'm the one who gets dragged into these situations with you. Oh boy, if this doesn't get me in trouble with the boys upstairs, I don't know what will."

"Don't act like you're not earning a pretty penny out of all this craziness that's been going on, little man," Rodin countered, wiping down a tray of glasses, "squeezing all those dollars out of those unfortunates. Yet, somehow, none of those dollars never manage to find their way to chipping away at your tab."

"What I lack in bill payin', I make up for in information gatherin', and I gather like no one else," Enzo bragged, frantically waving his hands to catch the brim of the table as his chair nearly tipped back. "And I've given you some good stuff, right?"

"I suppose," Bayonetta replied, swirling her tongue across her green lollipop, very aware of just how suggestive the action appeared to the two men, "but I'm still in the dark as to what the angels are up to. Paradiso is in disarray at the moment, so someone is clearly pulling those puppet's golden strings."

"And you need the tools to cut those divine strings," Rodin said.

"More guns?" Enzo choked out, standing up from his chair. "She's already got the forces of Paradiso sharpenin' their talons because of what she's done to 'em already. You give this witch any more weapons, and I guarantee that she'll single handedly bring about the rapture before the end of the week."

"Good, it'll lighten the place up a little," Bayonetta smirked. Her eyes turned to the rack of drinks behind Rodin, clearly interested by what was hidden away from the ordinary clientele. "But now that Enzo has brought it up, I'm curious. What sort of toys are you keeping hidden from me, Rodin. I just hate to think of all those lovely guns you have back there, all going unused, gathering a thick layer of dust."

"Don't worry, I keep them all in top notch condition," Rodin replied. He stood beside the drinks rack and banged his fist against a section of the wall, which compressed beneath the sudden force.

A series of clicks could be heard, which were quickly followed by the drinks rack sliding aside, allowing a series of walls to move into position. Each wall contained its own variety of weapons, from nimble swords crafted specially for swift attacks, to heavy duty pistols that seemed more than capable of dealing with even the most stubborn of angels.

Bayonetta let her legs slide off the bar top, dropping down to the polished wood flooring as she let herself indulge in her admiration for the expertly crafted weapons on display. "My, my, these certainly are some delicious tools. Far more sturdy looking than those flimsy lumps of steel you were tossing at me back in the church."

"Heh, like I said, you don't waste the good stuff on those unworthy feather heads," Rodin set his tray down and reached into the weapons locker, grasping a rather heavy looking pistol. It was a emerald green in colour, with a number of gold strips running from the grip and along the barrel. Rodin used his finger to perform a breakneck gunspin, sending Enzo ducking beneath his table as the barrel of the pistol rotated in his direction. He tossed the pistol in the air, letting Bayonetta reach out and snatch it.

Bayonetta levelled it towards the empty sections of the Gates of Hell, closing an eye as she stared along the sight, admiring how pinpoint precise it was. "Remarkable. I think I might be able to shoot the individual feathers off of those pesky flockers. What do you call it?"

"Chain Reaction," Rodin leaned an arm against the bar, watching the witch scrutinise every detail of his creation, even observing how she tested the sensitivity of the trigger, "that baby will pierce the armour of any divine brute you come across. And it doubles as a... well, let's just say that it has a vibration feature. I know how long journeys make you want to let off a little steam."

"Hmmm," Bellatrix purred, using the pistol to sweep a lock of raven hair behind her ear, "and I assume you have a pair for my heels? You know how much I like to cover every single base."

"Sure thing, doll," Rodin lifted a matching pair from the slots running across the bottom of the concealed weapons cabinet.

He grinned as Bellatrix reared back, placing her lollipop back between her pink lips. With a sharp flick of his wrist, Rodin launched the guns at Bayonetta, unsurprised by how easily she snapped her long legs into the air, linking the pistols to her heels with an audible click. She twirled on the spot, kicking her legs out to test the weight of her new toys, spinning with a grace that would make a ballerina green with envy.

"Amazing," Bayonetta smirked, bringing herself back to lean against the bar top, letting her luscious posterior sway in mesmerising fashion, listening as Enzo leaned up in from his table to get a better view. "Enzo, sweetie, I do hope you can keep your tongue in your mouth."

"Yeah, yeah, sure thing," Enzo coughed awkwardly, cursing the witch's uncanny sense of spatial awareness. "Good things those shooters weren't loaded, right, Rodin?"

12