Bayonetta's Stage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who said that they weren't loaded?" Rodin tilted his head.

"Uhh, look, I see I'm not needed here at the minute," Enzo laughed weakly, draining the last of his drink. "I'll just take off, wife's birthday, you know. Gotta make sure I've got all the gifts."

Bayonetta rolled her eyes fondly, listening to her squat companion making a quick dash for the exit. "Typical, gets a free eyeful of the goods, then rushes off. It's beginning to become the story of my life. Well, the story of the last twenty years at least."

"And I doubt that little Enzo has any intentions on paying down his debt any time soon," Rodin added with a shake of his head.

"But he has his uses," Bayonetta said, licking away the last remnants of her lollipop, sending the paper stick careening into the nearby dustbin with a small flick of her fingers, "he's strangely agile for a man of his stature and build. Much like a bumblebee, no-one can explain how he manages it, he simply does. Moving on to more important things, what can I expect the damage to be for these stunning creations of yours?"

"Given that I didn't have to go through the effort to obtain one of those halos, I'd be willing to give all four of them to you, pro bono," Rodin replied.

"So generous, for a demon that is," Bayonetta's lips grew into a seductive smile, "but I couldn't possibly take them without repaying you. A demon has a certain level of credibility that he needs to maintain, when the opportunity presents itself to extort such an attractive, lonesome woman, you should take it."

"Well in that case, why don't you give me little more of what you showed off in St Angelique's?" Rodin offered, leering at Bayonetta through the thick sunglasses that concealed his demonic red eyes.

"Now that's more like it," Bayonetta smiled cheekily. She pushed away from the bar and lifted her hands out wide, making sure that Rodin kept his eyes firmly fixed on her. Suddenly, her black, skin-tight suit disintegrated as her long raven locks retracted, peeling away from her slender body with every strand of hair that retracted away. Very deliberately, the last vestiges of her suit that remained only covered her breasts and womanhood, but a wink caused the rest of the suit to finally vanish, leaving her standing in nothing but her grey and black heels.

"Beautiful, not even a blemish to be seen," Rodin said, letting his eyes wander across Bayonetta's divine form, "but it'll look even better with a hard edition inside it."

"I bet it will," Bayonetta strutted across the room, using one of the bar stools as a step up to the top of the bar, setting her nude body down onto the shiny onyx surface. She brought herself into a provocative position, no showing a single ounce of shyness when it came to displaying her nude form in all its glory. "How about you join me up here and show me what it is that I'm missing?"

"You don't need to ask me twice," Rodin proclaimed. Moving towards the bar, Rodin stripped his leather coat off, making quick work of tearing away every shred of clothing, giving Bayonetta an unfettered view of his muscular body. He jumped onto the bar and slid his way across the marble top, running his hands across the witch's pale calves.

"Oooh, such warm hands," Bayonetta moaned, rubbing her thighs together with every inch higher Rodin's dark hands travelled across her legs. "Must you tease me?"

"Good things come to those who are patient," the demon answered, letting his hands move to the insides of Bayonetta's thighs, pushing them apart slowly, until his eyes finally landed on her nethers. Diving forward, Rodin brought his mouth down to crash against Bayonetta's pussy, using his deft tongue to lick her out.

"One of the benefits of letting a demon fuck you," Bayonetta cooed, letting her head drop back from the intensity in which Rodin's tongue delved into her canal, "their tongues can get into places you simply can't reach by yourself. Keep going, make this witch's toes curl."

"I'm gonna do more than that," Rodin promised, jamming his tongue even further, not leaving a spot untouched by his demonic touch.

"That's the stuff! Make me dance to your tune," Bayonetta gasped, letting her body rise from the marble, using her hands to keep her from skidding. She cried out once her orgasm struck, her body shuddered violently as he back moulded into a perfect arch.

Rodin lifted his tongue away and grabbed a hold of both of her ankles, pointing her heels to the ceiling. He brought himself to his knees, levelling his large, twitching cock with her soaked opening, resting his shaft between her labia. "Now that you've had the starter, it's time we moved on to the main course."

"I think you may be right, stud," Bayonetta agreed, propping her upper body upright with her elbows planted firmly down on the onyx bar top.

Being that Bayonetta was more than acquainted with her own sexual nature than most women on Earth, he didn't hold back. With one, firm thrust, Rodin slipped inside of Bayonetta's pussy until he was ball's deep, grunting with the pleasure of feeling the witch's walls hug him. He rocked his hips with a fluid motion, sliding in and out at a sedate pace, then sped up to the point where his lap crashed into her thighs, drawing an unusual silence from the ever cocky Umbra witch.

"What's the matter, cat got your tongue?" Rodin asked, rotating his hips as he took advantage of what he perceived to be a temporarily docile Bayonetta.

But his confidence was soon proven wrong. Barely able to predict it, Rodin felt Bayonetta's legs break free from his grasp, winding their way around his broad waist until she was able to lock her heels. With a sudden jerk, Bayonetta launched her body upwards, forcing the demon to come crashing back against the onyx bar top, smirking down at him as she took complete control. She rode him fervently, interlacing her fingers behind her head as her svelte body rotated and undulated.

"No, this kitty was just waiting to get on top," Bayonetta replied smugly, blowing the demon a kiss. Her speed reached a point where even Rodin struggled to size up to, he instead allowed the lustful witch to use his cock to fulfil her needs.

Bringing his hands to her rear, Rodin let his teeth grind against each other, feeling his need to explode nearing. "Sorry to cut this short, babe. But this demon needs to let loose, if you're ready for what I've got that, it is?"

"By all means," Bayonetta's eyes flashed greedily at the suggestion, placing her hands over Rodin's, "fill me up, I want to see if that delicious cream of yours feels as good as it tastes."

"You got it!" Rodin finally regained some territory, pumping his hips up frantically. Searing ropes of demonic cum drained from his testicles, filling Bayonetta's pussy beyond capacity. The last few dying spurts left the demon spent, forced to let his head hit the bar top. He reached beneath the bar, grabbing a pair of pre-made drinks, passing one up to an amused Bayonetta.

"Made this before the deed was done?" Bayonetta asked, feeling the beads of sweat rolling down her naked breasts. "One would assume that you already knew that I was going to end up rutting you senseless."

"What can I say? I know you too well, cheers," Rodin lifted his glass, tapping it against the witch's.

"Maybe, but there's someone else whose behaviour I think I know a little too well," Bayonetta's eyes turned to face the unlit section of the bar, "isn't that right, Enzo!"

A cry arose from the shadows, caused by a carefully aimed bullet originating from the pistol attached to one of the witch's heels. Enzo stumbled out into the light, trying to wave away the smoke emitting from the bullet shaped hole in his bowler hat. "Are you fuckin' crazy? Even the mob gives you more warning when they're about to stick you full of lead!"

"Perhaps," Bayonetta admitted, exuding her typical brazen attitude as she remained in place, still letting her hips to gently rock with Rodin's softening member still lodged inside her, "but I imagine most of your former wise guy friends wouldn't take too kindly to the voyeuristic tendencies of their associates. I at least hoped we put on a good show, I might have partaken in a lively bit of moaning if I knew I had an audience."

"I-I just forgot my wallet, that's it," Enzo lied, bumping into a chair as he stumbled backwards, "I didn't see nothin'! I swear!"

"Tssk, tssk," Bayonetta shook her head, ignoring Enzo's fleeing, turning her interest towards the small cloud of smoke rising from the pistol, "he may be a sneaky little shit, but Enzo has proven one thing."

"And what's that?" Rodin asked.

"These new toys are awfully accurate."

12