Baywatch Ch. 02 - First Day

Story Info
Jessica and Hannah help teach Chris his role at the beach.
3.3k words
4.65
21.2k
27

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/27/2023
Created 04/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikopheros
nikopheros
1,253 Followers

I walked back to the locker rooms with Jenna while Bonnie stayed to watch the last of the swimmers. Jenna had spent at least five minutes scooping up and eating all the cum I had shot on her, but she still had some in her hair. When we walked into the locker rooms, Claudia and Jessica were both standing in front of the lockers topless, and Claudia had no panties either. They both shrieked and covered themselves up when they saw us, although neither of them quite managed to hide their huge tits.

"Excuse you," Claudia said angrily, "this is a girls locker room, you need to knock."

"Actually, you better get used to it girls," Jenna laughed, "this is a coed locker room now, Chris passed the test."

"No way," Claudia said in shock, and Jenna just laughed and nodded, "he lasted thirty minutes? And you did your thing to him?"

"Oh ya," Jenna said, "I went to town, he shot so much cum, it was crazy, and his dick is like, massive."

"Seriously," Jessica asked, letting her hand drop to reveal her massive hanging tits.

"Ya," Jenna nodded excitedly, "ask Bonnie if you don't believe me, she watched the whole thing."

"Wow, and she hired him, like officially?" Jessica asked, and Jenna nodded again, "so I guess we have to fuck him then huh?"

"Bonnie can't actually make us fuck a guy," Claudia said angrily, "I mean doing each other is one thing, we're all girls, but she can't make me fuck some twenty year old kid."

"Trust me, you're going to want to," Jenna said.

"If you don't want to, we totally don't have to," I said quickly, trying to reassure Claudia, "I mean I'm happy to be with any of you girls, you're all gorgeous, but if you don't want to then I don't really want to either."

"Ya but it's the rules," Jessica pointed out.

"That's because we haven't had a male guard in twenty years," Claudia huffed, and stormed out of the room.

"Don't worry about her," Jessica said once she was gone, "she has a boyfriend, but once you start fucking she'll totally get into it."

"I was serious though," I said, "if she doesn't want to then I don't want to."

"That's really sweet babe," Jessica smiled at me, "but I don't think Bonnie is going to give you a choice, if you want to work here, she's going to make you fuck all of us, but don't worry, we're all really hot."

My head was spinning the whole drive home. I couldn't believe any of it. I had to pinch myself several times to make sure I was awake. My cock was still sore, so I knew that part was real too. I tried to think who was the hottest of the girls so far, and after careful consideration I decided Bonnie was the hottest, even though she was so much older than the rest. Jessica was the next hottest, and Claudia wasn't far behind. Jenna was more pretty than hot, but god could she suck cock.

By the time I got home I had to jerk off one more time, just from thinking about them too much. Bonnie had told me to come back on Monday, and I wanted to try not to cum again until then. Somehow I made it through the weekend without jerking off to the thought of all my new coworkers. I drove back up Monday morning, and arrived just after seven. I saw that the other cars were already there. I walked over to the locker room, remembered what Claudia had said, and knocked twice.

"Is that you Chris?" A girl's voice called out.

"Ya, just me," I called back.

"Come in," the voice said.

I walked in, and found three girls already at their lockers. Jessica was holding her tight one-piece in her hands, and she was completely naked. I stared for a long moment at her massive tits, and then looked down at her neatly trimmed pussy. I looked up, and saw her smiling at me knowingly, and I quickly looked away. Sitting next to her on the bench, was a blonde girl I didn't know yet. She already had her two-piece on, and like the other girls it barely held in her large tits. She looked up and smiled at me, and I was surprised at how young she looked, like she was my age, and she was really hot.

"This is Hannah," Jessica said, "I think you two are about the same age. And you remember Claudia I'm sure." Claudia got up and walked out without looking at me.

"Hi," Hannah said, standing up and sticking out her hand for me to shake, "I saw you win the hundred meters last year at Jackson."

"Really," I said, genuinely surprised, "what school did you go to?"

"I went to Central," she answered with a sexy smile, "you beat my ex in that race."

"Oh, uh, sorry," I said, not knowing what to say.

"Don't be," she said, "he was an asshole, and he had a tiny dick, not like you." She reached out and ran her finger down my chest, and then hooked onto my waist band.

"Jenna's been telling the girls all about you," Jessica laughed, "I hope you're ready for a busy week."

"You mean," I said slowly.

"You have to fuck us," Hannah said with a big grin, "technically its Jessica's turn today, but I was hoping maybe I could join in too."

I looked over at Jessica, not quite sure what to say, and found myself just staring at her tits again.

"That's fine with me," Jessica said, pulling her suit up, "as long as you can handle both of us, but that's what the test was for, wasn't it?"

Jessica walked out of the locker room laughing heartily, and headed out to the beach. I walked over to my own new locker, and put my stuff down. I looked over and noticed that Hannah was just sitting there, eyeing me hungrily, already dressed and ready to go. I knew she was waiting to get a glimpse of my dick, so I stood up, and pulled my pants down.

"Holy shit," Hannah said excitedly, "that's crazy, you have got to let me get a taste of that thing later."

She stared at it a moment longer, and then got up and left. I quickly got dressed, and headed out myself. I headed down to my tower, and went up to the seat. No sooner had I sat down, than I heard the door behind me open.

"Hey Chris," Jessica said, barely poking her head out the door, "can you come in here and help me with something real quick?"

"Uh, sure," I said, wondering why she was in my tower instead of her own. I stepped in, and was again faced with Jessica's magnificent naked body.

"If I'm gonna be sharing you with Hannah later, then I want a piece for myself first," Jessica said sexily, and walked over to me. She pushed me up against the wall, and slid down my body. She pulled my shorts down, and my soft cock flopped down in front of her face.

"Wow," she said, and leaned forward and took it into her mouth. I felt myself quickly begin to grow inside her mouth, and it didn't take long until she could barely fit me. She struggled with sucking me off for about a minute, and then stood up and turned around. She bent over the table, and stuck her ass out towards me enticingly.

"Make sure I cum first," she said, "and then I want you to cum all over my tits."

"I'm gonna cum a lot," I warned her.

"Good," Jessica smiled, "now come fuck me."

I quickly stepped forward, and took her big juicy hips in my hands. I lined my cock up with her slit, and slowly pushed forward. She let out a long sexy moan as I slid further in. I pushed as far as I could, until I felt real resistance, and then held there a moment. She let out a tiny yelp, and I felt her pussy tighten up.

"Ah, ah, holy shit," she panted, "you already made me cum, fuck, you haven't even started fucking me yet."

"Do you still want me to?" I asked, not at all used to being with girls of this caliber.

"Obviously," she said, and pushed her hips back into me. "Just go slow ok, I'm not used to guys as big as you." I kept her ample soft hips in my hands, and began gently thrusting into her. She was quite wet, but so tight that it was hard to get a good rhythm going. I started only fucking her with half of my dick, and it got a lot easier. She was definitely getting into it, moaning steadily, and pushing back into me as I thrust forward. I could see her huge tits swaying back and forth under her, and was amazed at how low they hung. I fucked her until she came again, and then I felt my own orgasm coming. I gave her ass a slap, and pulled out, and she quickly got down on her knees in front of me.

I aimed my cock at her giant tits, and began shooting thick ropes all over them. She held her tits in her hands, pushing them out and up for me, laughing as I covered them. When I was done, cum was dripping off her tits and onto the floor.

"Wow," she said, looking down at all the cum I had shot, "Jenna wasn't kidding. You really do shoot massive loads."

"Ya, thanks," I said, not really sure if it had been a compliment or not.

"I'll come see you again after lunch," Jessica said with a wink, getting to her feet. She picked up a towel, and began wiping all the cum off her tits. She put her suit back on, and then left the tower, leaving me reeling. I waited until my dick went down, which took longer than normal, and then went back to my post.

I was barely paying attention to the swimmers as I sat and thought about what had just happened, and what was going to happen later. It seemed as though it was all real. I was going to get to fuck Jessica again later, with Hannah as well. I was likely going to get to fuck all of them. The idea of fucking Claudia was pretty terrifying, despite her being insanely hot. She was probably at least ten years older than me, and had already made it clear that she didn't want to fuck me, but Jenna and Jessica both made it sound like we had to anyway.

It definitely seemed weird that this had been going on for more than five minutes, let alone years. It made sense that someone would have had this whole operation shut down, but no one had. It made me wonder just how Bonnie had been getting away with all of this for so long. It was clearly illegal, on multiple counts. The hiring practices broke several employment laws, and the idea of making employees have sex with each other took that even further. I stopped for a moment to think if I was actually breaking any laws, and decided that only Bonnie was. The rest of us would be considered victims, I hope. I seemed to be the only guy involved, which made it weirder, but also incredibly awesome, so long as it went the way it had been so far.

When I saw Hannah walking over to my tower with a bag in her hand, I looked down at my watch, and was surprised to see that it was already after one. She waved to me, and I waved back, and then she climbed up the tower to where I was sitting.

"Hey Chris," she said with a big smile, "I brought you a sandwich." She took a rolled up sandwich out of her bag, and handed it to me. "Do you mind if I eat with you?"

"Uh, no, of course not," I said, unwrapping the sandwich and seeing that it was turkey with bacon, one of my favorites. She sat down on the deck, and we ate lunch together. We chatted casually, and she was giggling a lot. I could tell she had a bit of a crush on me, and was excited for what might happen later. Just as we were finishing our lunch, I saw Jessica walking towards us. She walked up the tower, and sat on the rail.

"I hope you two haven't been doing anything without me," she said, folding her arms under her massive tits, making them stick out even further. "I'll let you join in, but it's still my day."

"I know," Hannah said quickly. "We haven't. We were waiting for you."

"Good," Jessica said matter-of-factly, "well I only have about an hour, so we better get started." Hannah jumped up, clapping her hands together in excitement. I simply nodded, and followed the girls into the tower. As soon as the door was shut behind us they started undressing. I stared in awe as both of their massive sets of tits came out. Jessica's were definitely bigger, but Hannah was so short and thin that hers looked massive on her little frame. When they were both naked, they turned to me expectantly.

"Well," Jessica said, "what are you waiting for?" I quickly pulled my shorts down, and they both smiled down at my semi hard dick. They got down on their knees together, and I sat on the little table. Jessica lifted my cock, and pointed it at Hannah. Hannah leaned forward, and slowly took it in her mouth. She wasn't able to take very much, but she was using her tongue a lot, and it felt pretty great. After a minute Hannah pulled off, and Jessica took her place. She couldn't take much more, but she was using her hands a lot. They had very different techniques, but they both felt good, although nothing like what Jenna could do.

"Ok," Jessica said, getting to her feet and bending down over the table, "fuck me just like you did earlier, only harder." I nodded, and got into position behind her. I took her hips in my hands again, and lined myself up. Her hips and ass felt awesome. She had a really fat ass considering how thin and fit she was. I shoved my cock in, and she let out a low groan. I began fucking her with half my cock, like I had earlier, but went a little faster. It felt like I was sliding in and out easier than before, and she was pushing back into me, taking a little bit more each time. Hannah was sitting on the floor watching, with one hand on her tit and the other on her pussy.

My hands were full of Jessica's ass, and my cock felt like it was getting squeezed tight by her pussy. When she finally came, she let out a long sexy moan, with her legs shaking wildly. I slowly pulled out as she came down from her orgasm, and she got back on her knees. Hannah got up to join her, but Jessica sat forward, and wrapped her huge tits around my cock. Her tits were so big that they enveloped my cock completely, with just an inch sticking out above them. She pushed them together, and then began moving up and down. I had never titfucked anyone before, and her tits were so big and soft that it didn't take long for me to cum. Jessica was moving her tits up and down my cock when a big blast of cum shot out and hit her chin. She flinched back in surprise, as more cum shot up onto her chin and tits. She sat back, and I unloaded onto her tits.

"Damn," Hannah said when I was done cumming. "He must really like titty fucking."

"No, he always cums like that," Jessica corrected her.

"I did really like the titty fucking though," I said, looking down at Jessica's huge tits covered in my cum.

"Thanks babe," Jessica smiled, jiggling her tits for me, sending little drops of cum flying. "Its my favorite, so we can do it whenever you want."

"Are we done?" Hannah asked, sounding a little disappointed.

"Well, he's already cum twice today, but that is what the test was for, right?" Jessica said. "Do you think you can keep it up?" She asked me. I just nodded, still staring down at her awesome tits.

"Ok, why don't you take a turn then," Jessica said, and Hannah jumped up excitedly. She sat down on the table, and I stepped up to her. I took her slender hips in my hands, and shoved my cock right in. She let out a squeal as I pushed in, and then I started fucking her. She was much smaller than Jessica, but somehow seemed to be taking my cock even deeper. Jessica stepped up beside me, and leaned in and kissed me. It was a little awkward, leaning over to kiss Jessica while I fucked Hannah on the table, but I made it work. I fucked Hannah hard until she threw her head back and had a nice loud orgasm. I was a little worried someone outside might hear us, but the girls didn't seem concerned.

"Ok, now I want you to fuck me like that," Jessica said, "that was really hot." Hannah got up, with a dazed look in her eyes, and Jessica took her place. I quickly entered Jessica, and began fucking her again, face to face this time. I was pushing in deeper in this position, and she had her face all scrunched up. I leaned forward, wrapped my arms around her, and kissed her hard. She seemed taken aback, and then kissed me even harder. She had her legs wrapped around my back, pulling me deeper into her.

I brought my hands down to her ass, and then picked her up off the table. She broke the kiss, looking startled and alarmed as I fucked her in midair. She leaned back in, and resumed our kiss, and I continued fucking her as I held her up. I felt her body begin to tremble again, and I felt myself getting there too. I didn't want to put her down, but I knew it was time. I decided to just let it go. I began shooting a load right into her. She just kissed me even more passionately. When we were both done cumming, I set her back down on the table, both of us panting heavily.

"Wow, that was really hot," Hannah said from behind us. "Did he just cum in you?"

"Ya," Jessica panted. "It felt amazing. You should really warn me next time though. I'm on the pill, but I'm not sure everyone else is."

"Oh, ok," I said sheepishly, "sorry."

"No problem," Jessica said, and began cleaning off. Hannah was pulling her bathing suit back on as well. "Your loads feel amazing, so big. Its gonna be a lot of fun having you on the team."

"Big time," Hannah laughed. They were both dressed again, and they left the tower together, with me standing there with a slowly softening cock. I waited again for my dick to go back down, and it went faster this time.

I went and sat down at my post, trying to watch the swimmers. The day had gone better than I could have imagined. I was eager for my days with the other girls, but still pretty nervous about Claudia. She was a little terrifying, and the prospect of fucking her was quite overwhelming. But I wouldn't have to worry about that for a few more days.

nikopheros
nikopheros
1,253 Followers