Baywatch Ch. 06 - The Boat

Story Info
Chris Jenna and Rebecca lifeguard from the boat.
6.3k words
4.67
8.7k
15

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/27/2023
Created 04/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikopheros
nikopheros
1,223 Followers

It had been a month since Bonnie and the girls tricked me into the fake fuck off. I still don't know what happened to Sean that day, but I'm sure it was worth it. I hadn't seen him since, which was fine with me. Life had gone back to the new normal. I made sure to work every day, and every day I got to fuck at least one of my amazing coworkers. I know I've improved immensely since they first hired me, and I think the girls have too. When I first started, most of them seemed like they weren't used to fucking someone like me. But now we can all go at it for hours, which we often do.

The best part of that little prank they pulled on me, other than the fuckathon, was that we hired Rebecca after. Tiffany didn't make the cut. I thought she was cute, and nice, but Bonnie didn't think she had what it took. Rebecca on the other hand fits in perfect. She has absolutely no trouble taking my cock, which she now does regularly. And her looks rival the other girls quite well. Only Bonnie has bigger tits than Rebecca, and only Bonnie and Jenna can suck my cock better than Rebecca.

It was now the dog days of august, and our beach was packed every day. That meant we had more guards on duty, which meant that every day I had at least one girl to take care of, usually two, sometimes even more. I pulled into the parking lot on a Friday morning, and saw that the beach was totally slammed, and it wasn't even noon yet. I walked into the locker room, whistling to myself, and stopped as I saw the girls.

There were five girls in the locker room, all naked, and apparently comparing their bodies in some way. Jessica and Rebecca were standing side by side, each with their huge tits in their hands, seeming to present them to Jenna and Samantha. Claudia was sitting on the bench, also naked, and looking on in amusement. I saw them all look over as I walked in, and their faces all lit up.

"Perfect," Jenna shouted, and ran over to me. Her big tits bounced like crazy as she ran. She grabbed me by the shirt, and pulled me over to the other girls. "Who's tits do you think are bigger? Jessica or Rebecca?"

"Rebecca," I answered without hesitation. Jessica's face fell, and Claudia and Rebecca both burst out laughing.

"I told you he would know," Claudia laughed.

"Are you sure," Jenna asked, looking over at the tits again. "I think Jessica's are bigger."

"No," I said matter-of-factly. "Rebecca's are bigger. They're second biggest to Bonnie. Trust me," I added with a smile, "I know all of your tits by heart."

"Ok, well the question wasn't whose tits are bigger," Jessica said with a frown, clearly upset at my answer. "The question was whose tits are better?" The girls all turned to me for an answer. I just stayed silent for a moment. Saying Rebecca had bigger tits was just factually accurate. But saying one girl had better tits could be dangerous.

"I mean, you both have amazing tits," I said, trying to be diplomatic.

"Ya, we know," Claudia rolled her eyes at me, "but who's are better? Come on, you said you know are tits by heart, which means you know who's are better."

"They're both ten out of ten," I shrugged. "There's no point in comparing perfection right?"

"It's ok Chris," Jessica sighed, sitting back down. "I know you like hers better."

"I never said that," I said quickly, not wanting to upset her. Jessica was still one of my favorites.

"You didn't have to," Jessica said. "If they're bigger than they're better. She has amazing nipples, and her tits don't sag at all. Mine do a little bit."

"They're supposed to when they're that big," I said, trying to comfort her.

"Hers don't, and they're bigger than mine," Jessica said. "You said so yourself."

"Well, you still have the best ass," I smiled at her.

"Hey," Claudia said, and I immediately scrunched my face up. There was no winning here.

"Where did all of this come from anyway," I said before Claudia could go in on me. "Why are you girls comparing bodies? You're all incredibly beautiful. You all have amazing big tits, and great asses. So what gives?"

"Nothing," Claudia said quickly. The way she said it sounded suspicious, and I could see the other girls all looking at each other or the ground or the ceiling. None of them were making eye contact with me.

"Ok, what's going on here," I demanded. I could tell they were keeping something from me, and now I was curious.

"Nothing," Jenna said. "They were just arguing about who has better tits."

"Well next time leave me out of it," I said, walking over to my locker. "I love all of your tits equally."

"Thanks babe," Jenna said. She walked over and gave me a kiss as I pulled my pants down. She looked down at my soft cock, gave me a wink, and then got down on her knees. I had planned on going out to work, and hooking up with one of them later. But once Jenna had my cock in her mouth my plans changed. Everyone else watched with longing expressions as Jenna quickly sucked my cock to its full length. She began doing her thing, working it like a pro, with an attentive audience.

At that moment the door burst open loudly, and everyone flinched. Jenna let out a cough on my cock, and pulled off. We all looked over to see Bonnie standing there. She had an amused smile as she saw Jenna sucking my cock with everyone else watching.

"Sorry to interrupt the show ladies, but we do have work to do today," Bonnie said, walking over to us. "It's going to be about a hundred degrees today, and we're expected to have over twenty thousand people here today. That means lots of swimmers, which means we all have to be extremely diligent. So as much as we'd all love to sit around sucking Chris' cock, that will have to wait."

"Sorry," Jenna said, getting to her feet and wiping some spit from her chin. "I couldn't help it."

"Perfectly understandable dear," Bonnie said. "But the beach is already filling up. Everyone get dressed and get to your towers. Chris," Bonnie turned to me. My cock was still standing at attention, and she looked down at it with a hungry expression, before returning to my eyes. "I need you on the boat today."

"The boat," I repeated dumbly. I knew we had a boat, but I had never been on it myself. I didn't even think it worked.

"That's right, the boat," Bonnie nodded, and Claudia chuckled. "There's going to be hundreds of people in the water today, maybe even thousands. And I've also received a notice from the coastal commission saying that they've had an increase in shark sightings."

"Shit," Jenna said. "I hate sharks."

"I think they're cool," Rebecca said.

"Say that when you're in the water with one," Claudia said.

"Enough," Bonnie cut them off. "Chris is in the boat, and I need two more to go with him. Any volunteers?"

"Me," all five girls said in unison. They all looked at each other, and then burst out laughing.

"Ok, settle down," Bonnie said, and they quieted down. "Jenna and Rebecca," Bonnie said. They both clapped their hands together, and Jenna did a little jump that sent her tits flopping about. Jessica looked genuinely disappointed, and I knew I would have to do something for her. First she lost to Rebecca in some sort of weird tit contest, and now Rebecca would be joining me on the boat instead of her. "You three on the boat," Bonnie went on. "Jenna, show them the ropes. The rest of you, same of normal, except keep a closer eye on the swimmers farther out. And be ready to call everyone in if I tell you."

We all nodded, and then Bonnie marched back out to the beach. Once she was gone, we all got dressed, and then went to our stations. Jenna led me and Rebecca to the boat, which neither of us had ever been on. It was sitting in the trailer behind one of our red trucks. Jenna hopped in the truck, and backed the boat into the water as Rebecca and I watched. Once the boat was in the water, I released the hitch, and Jenna drove the truck back into the station.

I hadn't been on this boat before, but I knew boats well, so I got behind the wheel. I pulled us slowly out through the waves, and then slowly drove past the swimmers and out into the open water. I could already see that Bonnie was right about the conditions. It was hot, and nearly half the people were in the water, with some of them pretty far out.

"Ok," Jenna said, sitting down next to me. "Let's go tell those people to go further in, and then we can sit over there, where all those people are." I nodded, and drove us slowly to a group that was well past where the small waves were breaking.

"Hey," Rebecca shouted to them as we approached. It was a group of mostly guys, and they all looked stunned as they saw Rebecca leaning over the side of the boat. "You're too far out," she told them. "We need you to be about thirty yards closer to shore." They guys all agreed, all of them very blatantly staring at Rebecca's huge rack. We watched them swim in, and then I drove us over to where a lot more people were idly swimming about. I shut the engine off, and we all sat down to watch the swimmers and look out for sharks.

An hour and a half later I could tell I wasn't the only one that was bored out of my mind. We hadn't seen the slightest sign of any sharks, and we had only had to tell a few people to swim back in. Jenna was fidgeting beside me, and Rebecca was laid out on her back, getting a tan. I was just sitting in the shade, wishing I had some beer. The ocean was especially calm, which was good considering how many swimmers we had, and the boat was barely rocking.

"Hey Rebecca," Jenna finally said, and Rebecca looked up and over at her. "Would you mind taking the watch for a little while? I want to finish what I started earlier." She looked over at me and gave me a sexy wink.

"Fine," Rebecca sighed, getting up. "But I get a turn after."

"Deal," Jenna said excitedly. She grabbed me by the hand, and pulled me down to the floor. I went willingly. I was bored as hell too, and I also wanted her to finish what she had started. She pulled my pants off, and took my soft cock in her mouth. As it usually did, my cock bent and as she took it all the way before it was ready. She began doing her thing again, and I quickly got hard.

I could tell that Jenna was both bored and horny, because she was really going to town. She was slobbering all over my cock, and using her tongue a lot. She was also using both hands more than normal. She had one hand playing with my balls, and the other wrapped around the very base of my cock, leaving the rest for her to take deep into her mouth. She was looking up at me with her sexy green eyes as she took my cock in long deep bobs of her head. It was sexy as hell, and I reached down and pulled her top down off her tits. She gave me a sexy wink without coming off my cock, and continued her expert efforts.

When I felt myself getting close, I just let it go, knowing she wanted it. She moaned with pleasure as I filled her mouth with a big load. She didn't even flinch. She dove down even deeper, and I could see her throat working as she gulped my cum down. When I was done, she just kept on going, not even coming up for air. I felt like I was on cloud nine, receiving a truly world class blowjob. I could see Rebecca watching with a lustful look, while massaging her left breast.

I had my head leaned back, savoring the feel of Jenna's wonderful mouth, when I heard a loud scream. My head immediately snapped up, and Jenna pulled off my cock. We looked at each other in alarm, and then looked over at Rebecca. She was on her feet, looking at something in the distance.

"Oh shit," she said. "Those two girls over there need help." I got to my feet, and looked where she was pointing, and saw two women splashing about in a clear panic. I didn't waste any time getting dressed; I could tell it was a real emergency. I quickly got behind the wheel, and drove us over to them. Jenna was pulling her swimsuit back over her tits as we got closer, and then she was pointing at something in the water.

"Oh fuck, it's a shark," she shouted. I looked where she was pointing, and saw a rather large grey shark swimming very close to the two panicking women. I knew enough about sharks to know that what they were doing was the worst thing to do. As I watched, the shark swam right up to them, and then turned at the last second. He was checking them out, and I knew that the next time he could very well take a nibble.

"Take the wheel," I said to Jenna. She nodded, and took my place. I was still butt naked, but I knew there was no time. Those two swimmers were in real trouble. I ran to the front of the boat, and leapt into the water. I swam to them in seconds, and looked around for the shark. I could see the fin about twenty feet away, already turning back towards us. I wrapped my arm around one of the women, and then swam to the other. I grabbed them both, and kicked my legs as hard as I could. They were both still screaming and flailing about, making it very hard to swim, but I was still a great swimmer.

I kick swam the three of us over to the back of the boat, keeping my eye on the shark. I was facing him the whole time, and it seemed like he could tell I was different than the other two. He was staying close, but not coming in for another run just yet. When we reached the boat, Rebecca grabbed one of the girls and pulled her up out of the water. I shoved the other up, and then Rebecca pulled her up too. I could see the shark coming closer again, and I quickly pulled myself up and out of the water.

I sat down on the back of the boat panting heavily, and keeping my eye on the shark. It swam up to where I was sitting, bumped the boat, and then swam away again. I knew we were safe, and let out a long sigh, and looked over at the girls. They were both crying, and hugging each other.

"Oh my god," one of them said, "we almost died."

"It's ok," I said, "you're safe now."

"Thank you so much," the other girl said, looking over at me with big grateful eyes. "You saved our, oh my god." Her grateful eyes changed in an instant. I followed her gaze, down to my cock. I wasn't hard anymore, but I was still totally filled out from Jenna's amazing blowjob. Both girls were now staring with wide eyes at my huge bare cock.

"Holy shit," the first girl said, staring in awe. "That's fucking huge."

"Um, why are you naked?" the second girl asked.

"That's my fault," Jenna said, handing me my speedo. I took it and quickly got dressed, but they were still staring down at my huge bulge. "We were sort of bored, and well, I was giving him a blowjob."

"Sorry," I said sheepishly. "We've been out here for hours and nothing was happening. We did get to you though. So, um, maybe this can stay between us?" I said hopefully. I knew if Bonnie found out about this all three of us would be in deep shit.

"Uh, sure," the first girl said, smiling at me in a rather familiar way. "We wouldn't want to get our hero in trouble. Our big strong hero."

"Thank you so much for saving our lives," the second girl said, getting very close to me. "There must be some way we can repay you?" she placed her hand high on my thigh, not far from where my cock was squished into my little speedo.

"No thanks necessary," I said, getting to my feet and walking back into the boat. Everyone followed me. The two girls were both staring at me in a clearly longing way. We were all safe and on board, so I took the moment to check them out for the first time. They both looked like they were in their early twenties, and they were both pretty damned sexy.

The first girl was short and petite. She had short black hair that was sticking to the sides of her face. She was pretty in the conventional sense of the word, and had very stunning blue eyes. Her tits were pretty small, but her tight little body looked good. She had great abs, and nice legs. I could also see that she had a nice tight little butt.

The second girl was much taller, with long black hair that was slumped over her shoulder in a big wet matt. She had a much sluttier look. Her eyes were brown, and not stunning like the first girl, but still sexy. Her lips were so big and full that I guessed they must be fake. Her tits were clearly fake. They were big, though not as big as Jenna's or Rebecca's, neither of whom had fake tits. She also had nice abs, and strong looking legs, and a nice thick butt. She had tattoos covering one whole arm and a good amount of her torso.

"Nonsense," the second girl said, stepping right up to me. "You saved us, we need to thank you somehow."

"It's my job ladies," I said, wondering if there was any way I could keep them off me, or if I even wanted to.

"Please let us thank you," the first girl pleaded. "You're cock looked so fucking big. I really want to see it again."

"Ya," the second girl nodded. "I doubt she can suck that monster as well as I can," she said, gesturing to Jenna.

"Uh, I think you'd be surprised," I said, knowing they couldn't be better than Jenna.

"Well, there's only one way to find out," the girl said with a devious smile. "Now are you going to let us thank you or do we have to tell your boss that you saved us with a naked boner because you were getting blown?"

"Ok," I nodded. "You can thank me."

"Goody," the first girl clapped her hands together.

"Do you girls have names?" I asked.

"I'm Stephanie," the short petite girl said with a big smile.

"And I'm Sage," the taller girl said. "We're sisters."

"Really," I said, noticing that they did actually look a lot alike. "Um, how old are you?"

"I'm twenty-four," Sage said, stepping right up to me. "And Stephanie is twenty-one." I nodded, and she got down on her knees in front of me. I looked over at Jenna and Rebecca, and saw that they were both holding in their laughter as they watched the two sisters corner me. Sage pulled my speedo down, and my cock flopped down before her.

"Fuck, its massive," Sage said, and then took it in her hand. She leaned forward, and took it in her mouth. She was able to take most of it in, and she began to suck it aggressively.

"Sage gives the best blowjobs," Stephanie said, slipping out of her bikini. Her little tits looked quite nice on her slender frame. I just nodded, not wanting to contradict her while her sister was blowing me. I looked back at Jenna and Rebecca, and they both shook their heads and laughed. Rebecca went back to watching the swimmers, while Jenna kept her eyes on my cock, as if she was making sure she wouldn't be outmatched. Sage was bobbing her head on my cock, taking it deep, and giving a very good blowjob.

"See," she said as she came off. "I told you I can suck cock better than that blonde bimbo."

"Hey," Jenna said, and then got down next to Sage. Sage laughed, and moved over. Jenna took my cock in her hand, and then leaned in and took it in her mouth. Sage and Stephanie both looked shocked as Jenna took the entire length of my cock down into her throat. She held it there a moment, and then began bobbing up and down. She was clearly doing a better job, and both sisters looked stunned.

"No way," Stephanie said with wide eyes as she watched Jenna go.

"Ya, Jenna is the all time champ," I said. "That's why we were doing it in the first place. But you are really good too," I added to Sage, who looked even more stunned than her sister.

"How the fuck are you that good?" Sage asked, sounding equally impressed and annoyed. "You're a lifeguard. I'm a stripper and I'm not even that good."

"Practice makes perfect," Jenna said with a jovial smile and a laugh, and then went back to showing off her skills.

"I've had lots of practice," Sage frowned. "And I cant do that." Jenna was taking my entire cock in long deep strokes, not gagging or coughing at all as my cock filled her entire throat.

"Jenna's being modest," I said. "It isn't from practice. She just has a god given talent. She isn't the only girl that practices on me all the time, but she's the only one that can do that."

nikopheros
nikopheros
1,223 Followers
12