Baywatch Ch. 06 - The Boat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ya, ya, Jenna sucks your cock the best," Rebecca said from her place at the front of the boat. "But she cant fuck you like I can."

"That's true," I agreed. Rebecca was possibly the best at taking my cock, other than Bonnie of course. Jenna was a great lay, but with Rebecca I could go all out.

"Can I try sucking it?" Stephanie asked.

"Sure," I nodded happily. Jenna glared up at me, with my cock still down her throat, and I just shrugged. She pulled off, gave me a frown, and moved over. Stephanie took her place, and grabbed hold of my cock. She leaned in, and took it in her mouth. She couldn't take nearly as much as her sister, and much less than Jenna. Stephanie spent a few minutes sucking the first few inches of my cock, doing a very nice job.

"Holy shit, its so fucking big," Stephanie said as she came up for air.

"And he hasn't even cum yet," Sage pointed out. "With all three of us blowing him. What's with this guy?"

"Chris is the best," Jenna said. "You two are getting a real privilege just getting to blow him."

"So do you all blow him then?" Sage asked, looking at Jenna. "And fuck him too?"

"Yep," Jenna nodded happily. "We're the luckiest girls in the world. And Chris is the luckiest guy."

"Yes I am," I agreed with a big shit eating grin.

"Can we try fucking him?" Stephanie asked, looking up at me hopefully.

"Sure," I nodded.

"Only if you can do it quietly," Rebecca said sternly. "If you're too loud people will hear."

"How close are the nearest swimmers?" I asked.

"About thirty yards," Rebecca answered.

"Oh shit," I said, realizing we had fucked up. "Somebody better call in to Bonnie about that shark." I saw Jenna eyes go wide, and her face go pale, and she ran to the walkie talkie. She called it in to Bonnie, and a minute later we heard Claudia calling everyone in to the shore.

"Rebecca, can you still see it?" I asked.

"Ya, its right over there," she pointed. "No one is near it though. I've been watching it, don't worry."

"Good," I said, and let out a sigh of relief. "Well keep watching it. Jenna, maybe you ought to watch for more too. And, uh, I'll just take care of these two real quick."

"Who said its going to be quick," Sage said. I looked down at her, and saw that they were both naked now. Sage had nipple piercings to go with all the tattoos, and she did look like a stripper, a hot one though. I thought Stephanie looked much better though. She looked like a real catch. I guessed Sage would be able to take me a lot easier, so I went for Stephanie first. I got down on the floor of the boat, and sat beside her, and leaned in to kiss her. She kissed me back, and it was quite nice. I leaned over her, and she lay back, and I guided my cock to her pussy. We were both still slightly wet from being in the water, but I could tell her pussy was wet too.

I made sure to enter her slowly and gently, and I could tell she had never had a cock like mine before. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth was open, but she seemed like she was enjoying it. I went nice and slow, barely moving at first, trying to let her adjust. I leaned in and kissed her again, and she moaned into my mouth as I began lightly fucking her. I wasn't giving her much more than half of my cock, and it felt like an awkward position, so I flipped us over. She let out a noise of alarm, and then looked down at me as I lay back. She pushed her butt down, taking my cock further, and then she began to slowly ride me.

I took her slender waist in my hands, and held her as she moved her tight little body. Her pussy felt extremely tight as she rode me. Her eyes were closed again, and she was moaning sensually as she moved her body. She began moving a little faster, and moaning a little louder, and I could tell she was getting close. As she neared an orgasm, her moans picked up, and I could tell she was getting a little too loud.

"Volume," Rebecca said, and gave me a stern look. I nodded, and leaned up and wrapped my arms around Stephanie. I pulled her tight body against mine, and she bounced her butt on my cock. I kissed her again, trying to quiet her down. She was getting way too loud, and I had to kiss her even harder to shut her up. I felt her whole body start trembling, and her legs shaking. I held her tight as she came on my cock, and then I let go of her once she was done. She had stopped moaning, but her eyes had a dazed look.

"Wow," she said, looking down at me with what looked like pure infatuation.

"Your pussy's pretty great too you know," I told her, and kissed her again. She looked like she might melt, and was already starting to gently move her body again.

"Ok, my turn," Sage said, and pushed her sister off me. Stephanie fell down, and then just lay there, smiling at me. Sage got on top of me, and lowered her pussy down forcefully. I could tell she was going to be much more aggressive than her sister. She took my cock all the way, and began to ride me hard and fast. I grabbed hold of her much more ample hips, and stared at her fake tits as she rode me. Sage was going much harder, but Stephanie had felt a lot better. Sage was bouncing her ass up and down, taking my cock deep, and I decided to switch it up.

"Get on your hands and knees," I instructed. "You need to be fucked." Sage smiled at me, and quickly got down and into position. I got up behind her, gave her ass a nice slap, and shoved my cock back in. I started pumping into her hard. She was taking me well, and soon my hips were smacking against her ass as I fucked her hard. She wasn't moaning as loud as her sister had, but we were still making a lot of noise.

"Volume," Rebecca said angrily.

"Just a minute," I said. "I'm almost there." I could tell I was about to cum, and I didn't want to slow down yet.

"Dude, people are looking over here," Rebecca said. "They can tell you're fucking."

"Oh shit," I said, and immediately stopped. Sage looked back at me, and I started again, trying to be quieter. I tried to fuck her as hard as I could without our bodies making any noises. Stephanie was on her back next to us, fingering herself as she watched me fuck her sister. The look on her face was what did it for me. Her sexy eyes were looking at me in a way that just put me over the edge. I reached down and grabbed my cock, and began shooting a big load over Sage's back. I shot several big thick jets of cum over her, and then aimed at Stephanie. I began shooting big sprays of cum all over her, and she started laughing hysterically. When I was done, I sat back, smiling at what I had done. Sage's back was covered, and so was Stephanie's front. I had managed to get her stomach tits and face.

"How the fuck are you this good?" Sage asked, looking at all the cum on her sister. "You just covered us both."

"Ok ladies, you got your turn," Jenna said. "Time to go back to shore now."

"I'm not getting back in that water," Stephanie said in alarm.

"Me neither," Sage agreed.

"I know," Jenna said. "We're going to drive you back in. We have to stay out here."

"But what if we're not done with Chris?" Sage asked, giving me sexy eyes.

"Look, you're lucky we gave you a turn at all," Jenna said. "This was supposed to be our day with him."

"I tell you what," Rebecca said, getting down with us and taking her top off. The sisters both stared in awe at Rebecca's giant perfect tits. "If you really want, you can watch Chris fuck me before we take you back in."

"Ok," Stephanie nodded. Sage didn't look happy, but she agreed. Rebecca leaned down and took my cock in her mouth, and blew me for a few minutes, matching Sage's skills, if not besting them, but still falling short of Jenna. I let her go for a while, and then sat up. She came off, and looked to me for instruction.

"Let's give the girls a show," I said with a smile. "You get on top." Rebecca smiled, and threw a leg over me. She lowered her pussy onto my cock, and started moving nice and slow. Her huge tits were moving nicely with her rhythm. Her tight stomach and wide hips all looked amazing as she moved her body sensually. Everyone was watching with lustful expressions as Rebecca rode me. Even Jenna was watching enviously.

"Eyes on the water Jenna," I said, and she quickly turned back to the ocean. Rebecca began moving faster, taking my cock deep. She grinded her hips on me for a while, and then shifted about. She went from her knees, to her feet, and then started bouncing her butt on me. I could feel my cock going even deeper. Rebecca had her eyes closed as she took my cock as deep as it could go. I had my hands on her ass, helping her keep up her perfect rhythm. It looked like she might be getting close. She was possibly the hardest to make cum, and it felt like a real achievement every time I made it happen.

She got back on her knees, and went back to grinding back and forth on my cock. I brought my hands up to her tits, and started massaging them. Her tits were so big they didn't even fit in my hands. I squeezed them hard, but not too hard, and gave her sexy nipples a little tweak, and then I felt her start to cum. She didn't make any noise, and she didn't shake that much, but I knew she was cumming. When she was done, she fell forward onto me, her giant tits mashing into my chest.

We lay there for a moment, both breathing heavily. Rebecca was lying on top of me, and I was holding her body to mine. Her hips were still gently thrusting on me, and then I felt something on my balls. I looked around Rebecca, and saw both Sage and Stephanie down by my cock. Rebecca let out a low moan, and kept on fucking me. I looked down, and saw Stephanie licking my balls, while Sage licked Rebecca's asshole. I started thrusting my hips up into her, as the sisters used their mouths. I knew I wasn't going to get Rebecca to cum again before I did, so I just fucked her until I felt it coming on.

When it was time, I reached down, and pulled my cock out of her. Without waiting, Stephanie dove down on my cock, taking it further than she had before. I started pumping a big load into her mouth. She took a lot more than I expected before coming off. Sage took her place immediately, and slurped down the rest of my load. When I was done cumming, Rebecca got off me, and we all just lay there for a moment, admiring each other's naked bodies.

"Ok, I think I'm done for today," I sighed. Stephanie and Sage both looked impressed that I had gone as long as I had. Jenna gave me a look that said she knew I had more to give if I wanted to, and I gave her a quick shake of my head. She smiled and nodded, and then got behind the wheel. The rest of us got dressed as Jenna drove us back in. When we pulled the boat into the station, we saw Bonnie waiting for us, looking pissed.

"Where the hell have you been," she said angrily as we all got off the boat.

"We had to rescue these two," I said, "There was a shark."

"We almost died," Stephanie said. "Chris saved our lives."

"Yes, that's his job," Bonnie agreed. "But that was over an hour ago. What have you been doing since then?"

"Uh, making sure no one else went near the shark," I said. "It's still out there."

"I know," Bonnie said, folding her arms under her huge tits, pushing them out. "Claudia called in the other swimmers a while ago. So why did you just come in now?" She looked at the two sisters with a deep frown, and I could tell she knew what we had done.

"I'm sorry Bonnie," I said. "It won't happen again."

"It better not," Bonnie said seriously. "Your job is to save the tourists, not fuck them. That's for us, remember?"

"Yes mam," I said sheepishly.

"I hope you at least let Jenna and Rebecca get some," she added.

"I did," I nodded.

"He did," Jenna said, backing me up.

"You two get out of here," Bonnie said to the sisters, "and don't you dare tell anyone about Chris. He's ours, understand?"

"Yes mam," Stephanie said, looking properly intimidated by Bonnie. "Thanks again for saving us Chris, and for everything else," she added with a smile. She gave me a wave, and then they both walked off. I watched them go, and then turned back to Bonnie, and quickly looked away. She still looked pissed.

"That's the last time I put you and Jenna on the boat together," Bonnie said. "I know this was somehow your fault," she added to Jenna.

"Ya, sorry," Jenna said. "We did save them though. And we all had a good time."

"They weren't supposed to have a good time," Bonnie glared at her. "Chris is for us. If the tourists start finding out about him, and he even fucks them, we're going to have a hundred women here just for him.

"That doesn't sound so bad to me," I joked, and then quickly shut up at the look Bonnie gave me. "Just kidding," I said. "Sorry Bonnie, it wont happen again. I'm just for you ladies, I got it."

"You better," Bonnie said menacingly. "I can make this less fun for you without firing you." I didn't know what she meant by that, but I didn't want to find out. I nodded, and she glared at us all for a moment longer, and then walked away. Jenna Rebecca and I all looked at each other, and we could all tell that Bonnie had shaken us up equally.

"She's scary," Rebecca said softly once Bonnie was gone.

"Ya," I nodded. "Super scary. Anyways, I had a good time today."

"So did we," Jenna smiled. "And so did those lucky girls."

"Ya, I think we better just keep that between us though," I said. "Bonnie's already pissed, and I bet the other girls will be too if they find out." We all nodded in agreement, and then walked back to the station together.

12