BBC Beginnings Pt. 01

Story Info
Desiree's induction into the BBC slut club.
1.3k words
4.23
8.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I kiss and envelope the well-defined head of Brickzilla's manhood posed directly in my aged sissiness, I can't help but to recall the very first piece of male flesh that impressed my mind so severely that it certainly is the cause for my infatuation for big black cock. That soft piece of black manhood cemented my sexual desires towards the complete opposite as what was intended, without a doubt.

Afterall, I was a white male from the deep south but as I first saw that limp but very long piece of perfection in the way of a penis, my mind has forever since been drawn to images of black male appendages, representing sexual dominance, teasing my kneeling gaping mouth.

It mattered not that, upon approach in whatever I saw as a subtle suggestion, which ended up with my jaw getting squarely punched by Charles, the owner of that beautiful black cock. Now, I readily admit jaw pain was what I really wanted but not with a clinched fist but with his hard cock ramming my throat. The desire for a long black cock has never left my fantasy and I know today that it was his beautiful limp 12-inch meat that left me a quivering queer.

It should not be of any surprise that my first taste of pre-cum was from a tall dark gentleman and as I taste my own pre-cum purposedly place on the tip of this massive dildo, my mind wanders to days I long to repeat.

Full of piss and vinegar, yet longing to be full of cum and cock, my bold unaware cockiness allowed me to confidently strut up and down my hometown sidewalks directly in front of the local bus station and of what then passed as an adult book store even though it was only a mere magazine stand.

My auburn afro wig bounced as if it were Twiggy's real hair upon a bold and brazened sexy street walker strutting in her four-inch wedged heels. My water balloon boobs bounced with realness and my head turned eagerly when the tall dark handsome man pulled his Thunderbird alongside me and asked if I wanted to 'date'.

With no trepidation I recall opening the passenger door and sliding in taking notice that my mini-skirt rose nearly to panty level as I femininely crossed my legs and scooched as close to this black stud as any professional bus stop whore would have done.

He treated me so tenderly as I recall in longing dreams, a soft kiss upon the cheek and politely asking me what I was up for, hinting towards a slow sensuous blow job.

I coyly rubbed my nail less fingers across the outline of his hardening cock. Taking my actions as an okay, he slowly undid his trouser button and lowered the fly. I could smell the manly odor of his black meat rise in the confines of his coupe.

He asked if I liked what I saw and with my virgin heart beating surely a thousand beats per minute, I bowed my head down and placed my lightly lip stained lips upon the first cock of many in my future and sweetly kissed the eye of what I so desperately desired.

The saltiness of pre-cum entered my senses via my shy tongue. I kissed it again and again as I suppose any virgin unknowingly of what to do next would do. With each kiss it rose and sputtered in size as if the wetness of my saliva gave it a growth spurt.

I was so close to it and yet so vulnerable to this massively tall black man who soon held the back of my curly locks as his manhood stretched to its length of throbbing potential. It wasn't until the head swelled to a distinct definition that I saw the outline of that mushroom I salivate for today.

With his firm hand upon the back of my head I soon learned I wasn't in control and as any helpless girl, I left him to drive my face up and down on his sword of love. Luckily, he let the pace slow a time or two and my lips traced the man-ness of head and cock. I found the transition enticing. The gagging of his manhood hitting the back of my deflowered throat soon gave way and I could literally feel his cock down my throat and soon felt a feeling that is indescribable unless you have too felt hot sticky cum erupt from an exploding cock whilst you are held down with pubic hairs stuffing your nose.

The helplessness is real as spurt after spurt of hot cum shot down my throat and fearing suffocation, I swallowed like the cock sucking queen I had now become. It wasn't until he'd emptied his love juice that he relinquished control of my head and I rose and gasped for air.

My admirer thanked me with the compliment he would not be any good for a week and told me that if I wanted, I could be his girl. He mentioned he had other girlfriends that would teach me how to be a real woman, enough so that even being taken in a traditional sense could be done without anyone being the wiser.

My fear complex of having been discovered as a tranny immediately emerged. Without forethought, I opened the door of his coupe and blindly ran right into a street cop who forcibly kept me from escaping his clutches in the dark alley way.

There I was, in appearance anyway, a young helpless cum drenched girl running from what he knew as the town pimp.

'Easy there, young lady, no need to run" he stated.

"Thanks Gene, he's all yours now" shouted my tall dark and handsome now departing the scene in his Thunderbird.

He? Fear once again overcame my trembling body and I felt the warmth of pee oozing down my leg as fear overtook my entire psyche. I clinched my legs together as tight as possible and whined like a little girl.

"There, there, missy, no need to lube up that tight "pussy" for me. As old Stanley would tell you, I like my ass tight." grinned this perverted middle-aged cop.

I immediately dropped to my knees and begged for kindness and that I'd do anything.

With that he flopped out the ugliest white cock I'd ever seen, completely hooded I could not even tell you where the head started but it mattered not for, he quickly forced it into my mouth and with little reluctance I once again started bobbing my head, furiously this time for I wanted this nightmare to be over as quickly as possible.

It did not take long for me to feel his enormous well-defined head escape its cover of flesh and pulse shot after shot of hot cum down my throat and for so long and so much volume I thought I'd drown in semen.

As it slowed in pulsations to just a few he held my head tightly against the musky hairs which smelled of rebuke and shame.

Upon release, I could do nothing but swallow all his seed gasping for air with each swallow.

"Oh, you will make a fine sissy for my stable, won't you faggot?" he said with a chuckle.

And with that comment, I felt his grimy hands grab my wrists and before I knew what was happening, I felt the snap of cold handcuffs encase my feminine wrists.

"You are under arrest for indecent exposure. You have the right to remain silent, what you say can and will be held against you" he firmly stated as a cruiser pulled up and I was forced into the back of a patrol car.

Nearly in tears, I could not do anything but whimper like a girl and fear again pounded in my chest when I realized the driver was none other than Stanley the former star quarterback of our local football team.

"Well hello faggot, have I got a night in store for you" he laughed as he peeled off towards the city jail.

What's next, I could only imagine and I fainted in fear....