Stepdadys Reluctent BBC Sissy Son

Story Info
Black stepdad turns his white stepson into his bbc slut.
1.3k words
4.2
41.1k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

authors note- this is just a short story i wrote for fun.

(all characters are 18 years or older)

tags- bbc- stepdady- sissy- feminization- forced- humiliation- mind break- femboy- reluctant.

****

I thought my high school life was bad when my mom started dating that jerk at the start of senior year when i turned 18. He was mean to me. Calling me names like sissy, femboy, snowflake, and the worst was slutbunny. However things got a lot worst when my mom decided to marry that brute.

As soon as he moved in, he asserted domince of the house. He told me what to wear, which ended up being borderline girls cloths. He even decided what I had to eat. He would make my mom make me strange shakes that tasted funny, and he had me on a regular diet and exercise routine.

I started to notice a difference in my body while going to school. I thought I was imaging thing but the boys started to look at me funny. My regular school boy uniform started to fit tightly around my butt, thighs and legs. My shirt become bagy, and all the hair on my body besides my head, started to dissappear. My skin become soft and sensitive, and my lips seemed to double in size to a full pouty look.

I felt crazy, but it seemed as if my body was becoming more like a girls. Even my voice become more high pitched. My anxiety was so bad I felt like I could die. And it only got worse when I got home.

My mom made sure I respected my new step daddy's rules. And to show that she made me call him stepdaddy. It was awful. But that wasn't the worst. Every time I entered the house my mom made me go to stepdaddy and tell him iam home in a cute way. Then hug him and give him a kiss on the lips.

They said that most boys kiss their dad's as a sign of affection. But he wasn't my real dad. And I don't think that it should be on the lips. However I was to afraid to protest against my mother or stepdady.

Then one day my whole life changed. Some how, my mom found out that I was talking to this beautiful 19 year old girl I liked in school. And when I got home all he'll broke loose. My mother closed and locked the door behind me and gave me a very angry look.

"Your in so much trouble! We know about that little slut your talking to. Do you think you can disrespect your stepdady like that. Especially after all he has done for you." she yelled

I was shocked by my mother's words I didn't know what to say.

"Well if you want to act like that, then we can just kick you out of the house" my mother stomped her foot.

"No, iam sorry I didn't mean to upset you or stepdady. Pleas don't kick me out ill do anything!" I blurted out in a panic of fear.

My mother then gave a mischievous smile. "Good that's what I thought. If you want to show appreciation then come to your stepdady's room."

She walked off and I followed like a scared puppy.

"Take off your clothes before going in and put this on." My mother said in a demanding voice. She threw me a pair of white stocking and a blue chasty cage.

Dumbfounded I looked at her, but she just gave a look, like I was about to run out of her kindness. So reluctantly I striped infront of my demanding mother. I put on the emasculating cage and white sexy leggings.

"Awww. You look perfect! Your daddy will love it." My mother said with a purr. "Now it's about time you finally realize your place in this family."

I was confused by my mother's words, but I didn't have time to think about it as she open the door. In the room sat my large stepdady in all his glory. Completely naked sitting on the bed with the biggest cock I have ever seen between his muscular legs.

Then, breaking me from my haze, I felt something go around my neck. My mother had placed a leash and collar on me like a pet. She then dragged me in towards stepdady. My heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest.

"Get on your knees slutbunny!" my stepdady roared in domince, On instinct I obeyed and kneeld infront of the man that turned me into this freak.

"Now, I want you to meet your new boyfriend. My fat black cock!! From now on you will only be dating my cock, and no one else! you got that sissyboy!?"

Wide eyes and quivering lips I nodded my head out of fear.

"Good! Now, how about you and your boyfriend make yalls first kiss. And don't hold back! he likes a lot of tounge action" he snickered as he placed my social status as strictly his 12 inch long fat, black, cocks girls friend.

"This can't be happening!!" i screamed in my head hopping to wake from the nightmare.

*****

Two hours later I had completely reshaped my throat to fit my stepdadys massive cock. Covered in spit, drool, and precum i was nearly going crazy on how his pheromones were treating my brain. I didn't want this, but by God! did his cock taste amazing. And the taboo nature of him being my stepdady made it all the more wrong and hot. Slobbering, choking and slurping him.

"Good little sissy boy. I bet that girl you were talking to would love to see this." And before I knew it I noticed that the whole thing had been recorded. And sent to the girl of my dreams. the pure shame of it all made me squirt cum in my locked up clitty

"How about you take my cock balls deep as a thanks, snlutbunny!" Slaming his whole cock down my throat he blew what felt like a gallon of jizz straight into my stomach. The heavy, dense cum filled my stomach and warmed me to the core. and just like that, i had another intense hands free orgasm.

He pumped and pumped and the pulled out slowly while still cumming. Once he posing his fat cock out of my mouth he let out a few more thick loads that covered my face in my stepdadys dady warm and dense load.

"You look great baby. And onec that girl sees the video of you and your boyfriend" my mother let out a giggle "I promise she will be jealous." My mom said licking her lips.

i looked up to my stepdaddy with my cum coated face and pleading eyes hoping he wouldn't send the video to my crush.

"What's that look for?" he said with a harsh voice. "You miss your boyfriend that much already. well dont worry iam ready for round two. Also you beter be ready to do this every morning before school, when you get of school and before you go to bed. because this is your now Dailey life style. you got that slutbunny?!" he roared with a dominant voice

I nodded reluctantly, whlile also staring at my stepdadys slopy black cock with unwanted hearts forming in my eyes for my new crush.

The next day my mom was right, and my crush come over she looked sheepish and shy at first. but i new why she showed up. in no time she droped to her knees next to me and service stepdaddy like i did lovingly.

It wasn't how I expected me and my dream girl to have our first romantic time together. And having our first kiss with stepdaddys slopy fat cock between our lips was definitely the moment my fragile mind broke.