BBC Chronicles Ch. 01

Story Info
Liv is has an idea after a confession from her best friend.
2.1k words
4.15
15.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

{Context: Liv is a beautiful 19-year-old brunette, and Benji, her step-brother, is a 21-year-old muscular black male.}

Liv never looked at Benji as anything other than her step-brother, yet that was about to change. Her mom and step-dad had left for their yearly week-long anniversary vacation three days ago. Liv thought back to the first night they were gone. She had hosted four of her closest friends and three of their boyfriends for a party with Benji supplying alcohol. They likely had enough to get forty people drunk, let alone nine, and most of them were drunk by midnight, except for Liv's best friend Reagan, who didn't drink, and Benji. By 1 AM, they had all passed out inside. As Liv thought back, she only remembered one other thing about the night, as faint as it was. She had woken up in the middle of the night, needing to use the bathroom. As she did, she heard quiet moaning and faint clapping coming from the guest room where Reagan and her boyfriend Jake were supposed to be sleeping. At the time, she thought nothing of it, yet Reagan told Liv that Jake had gotten picked up a little after midnight, well before she had heard moaning coming from Reagan's room. Liv had been thinking about this since and finally decided to confront Reagan about it.

As Liv called Reagan, thoughts raced through her head. Who was in there with Reagan? She immediately suspected Gary, another of her friends' boyfriends. She always thought he seemed disloyal, constantly hitting on her and the other girls. Yet Reagan would never fuck him, right? Her thoughts were interrupted, though, as Reagan answered the phone. "Hey, girl! What's up?" Reagan answered as happy as she always sounded.

"Hey, uh... I have a question that I've meant to ask you. About the night of the party." As Liv spoke, Reagan could tell something was wrong purely from her tone.

Much less happy sounding now, Reagan would reply, "Yeah, what is it?"

"So, I woke up late after everyone has passed out and... when I walked by your room, I heard moaning inside. I assumed that it was just you and Jake, but you said that Jake left earlier. So uh... who was it?"

"I... well... I was... masturbating. Yeah, I was mastur-"

"Reagan, come on. I literally heard clapping too. So either you have balls connected to your hand, or you're lying to me. It was Gary wasn't it?"

"No, Liv, it wasn't Gary. I... Promise you won't get mad first."

"I won't get mad! Just tell me!"

"Fine... It was Benji."

"Wait, what the fuck? My brother? What the fuck, Reagan! Did he make you?"

"No! I was going to the bathroom, and I accidentally walked in on him, and I saw his... you know... and it was huge. Like way bigger than Jake's. Then one thing led to another and... well yeah."

"Jesus Reagan! What the fuck! I... I gotta go..."

"Wait, Liv! I'm sor-"

Liv hangs up the phone and stays motionless, shocked. She looks at herself in the mirror, running her hands through her hair and replaying the conversation over again. Not only had Reagan cheated on Jake, but with Liv's step-brother at that. Yet, it almost made Liv curious. What was so great about Benji that it compelled Reagan to cheat with him? Wanting answers, she would move into the living room, which happened to be next to the in-house gym. She turned on the tv and silently waiting for Benji to end his workout. After a little while, he would finish, and, as she suspected, he headed to the bathroom for a shower.

When she heard the water running, she made her move, silently walking up to the bathroom door and slightly opening it so that she could peer inside. As she pushed open the door, she could see just her brother's backside as he washed himself. Now that the idea was in her head, she couldn't push it out as she looked over her step-brother's body. He was 6'4", 219 pounds of muscle. Additionally, he had a tattoo sleeve on his right arm that complimented his clear dark skin. Slowly, he turned, revealing what she had been looking for. Precisely what Reagan said, it was huge, and it didn't even look like he was hard. An audible gasp escaped her lips as she saw it, immediately moving away from the door, not wanting to risk him catching her. She left back to her room, yet she knew that she didn't want this to be the end.

Later that day, Liv was letting her mind wander in her room, always somehow ending back on Benji. As she saw him walk out to the pool to sit, she decided it was time to make her move. She didn't know how she was going to do it, but she was. She slipped off her clothes and would move to her closet, grabbing her favorite bikini, then quickly putting it on before looking at herself in the mirror. She was never ugly by any sense of the word, but she had never considered herself hot. She had long wavy brown hair, which nicely fell on her slightly tanned shoulders. Otherwise, she had a more petite figure, at 5'2" and 124 pounds. With B cup breasts, most of her weight went to her ass. Liv felt as confident as ever when she put her red bikini on, not leaving much to the imagination. She walks to the backyard pool, where her brother was sitting down, sunbathing. Immediately she could see her brother's eyes on her, though she tried to hide it. His offset abs were on display, as he was only wearing a pair of shorts. Liv approached him with a smile on her face.

"Hey, Benji! How do I look? I'm thinking about having a pool party, so I'm trying out bikinis." She smiled at him, trying to act as if she wasn't showing off.

"Hm... not sure. Maybe you show spin a little so that I could see it from all angles, ya know?" Benji smiled, clearly enjoying this, being a bit blunt with what he wanted to see. Liv happily complied, though, slowly spinning and making sure to turn slower when she faced her ass towards him. "Yeah, I'd say that it fits you nicely."

"Thanks. Um... I kinda have to ask you something, though." As she said this, she took a seat on the chair next to Benji, looking him up and down as she did.

"Um yeah. What is it?"

"Well... I know what happened between you and Reagan."

"Shit. Listen Live, I'm sorry, it was just so heat of the moment and-"

"Shh. It's fine. But you kinda owe me, so I'm gonna need you to do something for me."

"Yeah, sure. What did you need?"

"I... I need you to show me your dick. Like actually hard."

"Woah, what the fuck, Liv? I'm your fucking step-brother."

"Oh, come on. It's not like I'm asking you to fuck me. Plus, exactly what you said. Stepbrother."

"Fine. But if I'm getting naked, then you gotta too. Deal?"

"Fine. Deal."

With that, Benji pushed his shorts and boxers down before discarding them to the side of the chair. His cock would pop free, and even in its barely erect form, it was impressive. Without taking her eyes off of him, she would strip herself, making sure to give him a little show as she slipped off her bikini before she looked at him expectantly. "Well? Come on then. I said hard, didn't I?"

"Well, if you want it quicker, then you are gonna have to help. Otherwise, you gotta wait." He kept stroking himself as he said this, slowly bringing his cock to a semi-hard, but not much more.

Liv fake sighed, not trying to seem as excited as she was. She moved over to the base of his chair, taking her hand and slowly stroking him as she looked up to his eyes. As she stoked him, she could feel his cock growing in her hands. Before long, she had gotten it to a full, and his girthy nine inches rose towards her face. She smiled at him before saying, "Holy shit Benji... Reagan was right. It is fucking huge..."

"Hold on. One, you said you just wanted to see it hard. So that's it. Secondly, why the fuck did Reagan describe it to you."

"Does it matter? And also, don't act like you don't want me to keep going. You can lie with your words but not with your dick." She slowly moved her mouth to his cock, and with a lack of protest, she slowly started by licking around the head of his cock. Keeping eye contact as she did, she took his head into her mouth, slowly bobbing up and down, increasing speed as she did. She only paused briefly to spit on it and jerk it before going back to sucking on his huge cock. She made up for the fact that she couldn't get all the way down on him by using her hands, moving them up and down in sync with her mouth, twisting as she did. Moans began escaping Benji's lips as she continued blowing him. He ran his hands through her hair and began thrusting slightly with each time she moved down on his cock, causing her to take more and more with each time she lowered.

"Fuck Liv..." He said through staggered breaths, now with both hands on her head. He would suddenly push her, forcing his entire cock into her throat. Liv would gag on the spot, which was exactly enough for Benji, as he shot load after load of cum deep into her throat. Liv was able to swallow most of it, but some dripped out down her chin and back onto his cock. After he finished unloading into her mouth, he would sit up, saying, "Lick my cock off, then lay face down on the chair."

Liv smiled as she happily followed his orders, licking his cock clean of cum before moving into a face-down position on the chair, making sure to stick her ass up as she did. He positioned himself behind her and moved his cock to be at the entrance of her pussy. He gave her a quick slap on the ass before he pushed his cockhead into her entrance, causing a moan to escape from her lips. He didn't stop there, though, as he pushed another four inches deep inside of her. As he pushed into her, she let out a moan saying, "Fuck Benji! Deeper! Put it deeper!" Happy to comply, he pushed his cock nearly entirely inside her before he began moving it in and out. With his hands on her hips, he quickly increased the pace, rapidly thrusting in and out of Liv. With each thrust, he nearly brought his cock all the way out before pushing back deep inside her, with his balls clapping loudly on her ass each time. With each thrust, moans escaped both his and Liv's mouths, which caused him to go even faster. Her ass jiggled with each thrust, not even getting the time to stop before it was renewed again. They moved towards their climaxes in unison, reaching them at the same time. "Fuck Benji! I'm cumming!" She yelled as he continued to thrust in and out of her feverishly. The second that Benji felt Liv's walls tighten around his cock, it was enough as he shot his seed deep inside her. Liv's juices shot out, coating parts of the chair and the ground, as she convulsed with pleasure.

She was immobilized for a moment as she continued squirting before she realized that Benji hadn't finished with her. He repositioned by moving to lay on the chair, and he moved Liv on top of him, placing Liv's pussy on top of his cock, and pushing her down onto it. Because she was still recovering from her orgasm, Benji guided her hips with his hands, moving her up and down on his cock. Cum would drip down from his prior creampie as he began thrusting to match her moving down on his cock. A loud scream-like moan escaped from Liv's lips in pure pleasure as she continued riding him. "Fuck!" Benji yelled. "Don't stop!" Liv could feel him cum again inside her, but per his request, she continued riding him. Now cum would coat the inside of her pussy and Benji's cock as it continued dripping down as she kept riding him. Another load was shot inside her as she kept going, now coming to her climax for a second time. She reached her second orgasm with a loud moan as he reached his fifth ejaculation of the session. She could not move due to the pure pleasure of her orgasm, now coating Benji's stomach with her juices. As she finished, she fell forwards onto his chest and stayed there, not even taking his cock out of her as she did.