Poison Ivy

Story Info
Mother's costume choice leads her to seduce her son.
4.6k words
4.57
141.3k
321
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaguar6969
jaguar6969
384 Followers

It all started two weeks ago when I was planning for a costume party I'd been invited to. I really enjoyed the movie "Batman and Robin", so I decided to go as Poison Ivy. At 40 years old, 5'5" tall, with long red hair and green eyes, I figured I was halfway there anyway. Besides, my 36D-26-36 figure should fill out the costume nicely. I decided to go with the first outfit she wore, basically a green, leafy swimsuit with sheer green stockings and sleeves, with a half-wreath of flowers in my hair and appliques over my eyes. Pale green fingernails would complete the effect. I got everything I needed and decided to let Pete, my 18 year-old son, evaluate and critique my work. At 5'9", 165 lbs, with a slim, muscular body and pretty, blue eyes, Pete would make a good Robin to compliment my Poison Ivy.

"Easier than getting yourself a date, again" I chided myself.

Pete's father had been gone for a couple of years, and since that time I'd dedicated myself to raising him, but his father and I had always been hot for each other all the time, and going totally without had been extremely hard. Now that Pete was 18, especially, the old desires were returning stronger than ever. Part of the problem was that none of the guys I knew compared with Pete's father, except for Pete himself, of course.

I sighed deeply and shook my head. I'd think about it later. Right now I needed to get into costume and get downstairs before Pete decided to go out. I quickly stripped out of my clothes but then paused, examining myself in the full-length mirror on my bedroom door. Not bad. Not bad at all, I decided. Everything still firm and taut, the results of my daily workouts. I ran my hands over my breasts, caressing the nipples. It felt good. Too good. I did it again, this time pausing to lightly pinch and tug on my nipples. I began to feel the familiar warmth and tingling between my legs. I sat back on the bed and let my right hand drift down between my thighs while I continued caressing my breasts with my left hand. I gently ran a finger along my pussylips and over my clit. As I made contact with my clit, a shudder raced through my body. Settling back on the pillows, I began sliding my fingers back and forth over my pussy, around and over my clit. As my excitement increased, I began sliding one, then two fingers up into my pussy, finally bringing my other hand down to caress my clit, while I pumped my fingers in and out of my pussy. An intense orgasm quickly swept over me, drenching my fingers with my cum as they continued pumping my pussy, which was contracting around them over and over. I fought to keep from screaming with pleasure as I pumped and stroked my way through three more orgasms, each more intense than the one before.

Finally, I forced myself to stop. Whew! I thought, it HAS been too long! Way too long! But, I'd have to worry about that later. I showered and quickly slipped into my costume. I then took the time to go over all the little details, getting everything just right. The final touch was the sequined ivy leaf in the palm of each hand. Since naturally I didn't have any 'pheromone dust', I sprayed each one very liberally with my sexiest perfume.

At last I was ready. I examined myself in the full-length mirror. Wow! The effect was absolutely stunning, not to mention incredibly sexy. I smiled as I thought about the effect this might have on Pete. How would he react to seeing his mother like this? Would his cock get big and hard? I was sure it would, since I'd seen him looking at me in a less than innocent way lately, even though I didn't have anything nearly this sexy on. If shorts and a tank top did that to him, what would this little ensemble do? Would it get him so hot that he wouldn't care that I'm his mother and...Colleen! I snapped myself out of it. He's your son! But he is a sexy, attractive young man, and it's been so long... I shook my head to clear it and headed downstairs.

Just as I reached the bottom of the stairs, Pete strolled out of the kitchen and into the living room. He saw me and stopped dead in his tracks.

"Hi there" I purred, slipping into character.

"Wow! Mom, you look incredible!" he finally said. He was wearing a t-shirt and shorts, and as he spoke, I could see the front of his shorts bulge out as his cock was obviously hardening rapidly beneath the fabric. I licked my lips. I walked over to him, rolling my hips seductively, still in character.

Feeling mischievous, and more than a little turned on, I cooed "You're not getting all excited over lil' ole me, are you?" and jiggled my breasts as I looked at his bulge.

"Well, yeah, I mean, I can't help it, I mean, who wouldn't, that is..." he stammered.

"You seem to be having a little trouble concentrating. Let me help." I purred. As I spoke, I raised my hand, palm up, between us and blew across it. The perfume I'd soaked the leaf with filled the air. Pete breathed deeply and moaned, and I noticed the bulge in his shorts throb.

"Mmmmm, mom, what is that perfume?"

"Kiss me, and I'll tell you." I purred, the line from the movie fitting perfectly. He moved toward me, and as I took him into my arms to kiss him, I felt his cock press against my lower belly. The kiss wasn't fatal, like in the movie, but it was fateful. It was most definitely not a motherly kiss. I had intended that it would be the type of kiss in the movie, soft and lingering briefly. When our lips met, however, the kiss, combined with the sensation of his cock pressing against me through the fabric of our clothes, was too much for me. I hugged him tightly to me, pressing my breasts against his chest, grinding my hips against his cock. As for the kiss, my lips parted, I used my tongue to part his lips, then thrust my tongue into his mouth, kissing him deeply, passionately, running my tongue in and out, around and around. I felt his body go stiff with surprise even as his cock grew stiffer between us.

When I finally broke the kiss, he stammered, "M-Mom! What's going on?"

"My garden needs tending, and you have just the tool for the job." I purred, caressing his cock through his shorts. "Aren't you interested?" I asked, already knowing, and feeling, the answer.

"Well, yeah. I mean, of course! That is, I've fantasized about you for a long time, but I never thought that I..., that we..."

I placed a finger to his lips. "Well, you will, and we are." I pulled him to me and kissed him deeply again. This time he responded enthusiastically. I couldn't believe what I was suggesting, what I was doing. After all, this was my son!

Still, I couldn't deny the fact that I too had been fantasizing about this for a long time. Even though I tried to deny it, pretend that my fantasy lover was some faceless stranger, he was and always had been Pete. It was my son I had dreamed of while masturbating, my son's cock I had imagined in my pussy, my son's tongue I had dreamed of on my clit. Deep down I had always known it, but I had tried to deny it. Now that it was coming true, I was thrilled. I took him by the hand and led him upstairs to my bedroom.

Once there, I stripped off his t-shirt and shorts, then slowly peeled off his underwear, revealing his beautiful cock. It was as magnificent as I had imagined it would be. Just the way I love, well-sized without being overly large. Perfect for me. Made for me. Made by me. I grasped it gently, feeling it throb in my hand.

Pete moaned softly, "Oh, mom, I've wanted this for so long, but I never thought it would happen."

I smiled and laid him back on the bed. I chuckled to myself that I was still in full costume and he was completely naked. I knelt between his legs and leaned forward. Locking eyes with him, I parted my lips, and slowly took his cock all the way into my mouth, deep-throating him on the first stroke. My son groaned and his head rolled back. If he thought it was good so far, he hadn't seen anything yet. It had been so long since I had been with a man that I was more than ready. I wanted to make this the best for him. I held him like that, inside my mouth, and ran my tongue over and around the head and shaft of his cock, as he moaned and looked into my eyes. I giggled at the thought of the sight he was seeing. Not only was he watching Poison Ivy suck his cock, but he was also watching his mother suck his cock!

As he watched, I slowly slid my mouth back up his cock until only the head remained in my mouth. After flicking the underside of the head a few times with my tongue, I reversed and slowly took him all the way back in, all the while staring directly into his eyes. After several minutes of this, I could feel him getting close and taste the first drops of his cum on my tongue. Mmmmm, he tasted wonderful, too, but I didn't want to make him cum so quickly. I wanted it to last. I wanted to drive him wild. I began varying what I did, keeping him close to the edge without sending him over. I licked all over the shaft and head of his cock. I ran my lips up and down the sides of it. I took it all the way in and deep-throated him several times rapidly. I sucked on the tip and flicked the sensitive ridge under the head with my tongue. Each time he got too close, I'd take him all the way in and apply gentle pressure to the underside with my tongue.

"Oh, mom, this is incredible! I've never felt anything like this before!"

I let his cock slide out of my mouth. "You mean you've never had a woman do this to you before?"

"Mom, I've never been with a woman before."

"You mean, you're a virgin?"

"Yeah, I hope you're not disappointed."

"Disappointed? Baby that's wonderful! I can make your first time as special and wonderful as it should be. I can teach you everything a man and a woman can do to give each other pleasure. I'm thrilled to be your first." My pussy was dripping wet just thinking about it. "Well then, you'll want to get familiar with my body." As I spoke, I stripped out of my costume, leaving myself completely naked for my son, except for the appliques over my eyes and the flowers in my hair. I lay back next to him on the bed. Stretching out seductively, I cooed "Come to mommy". He slid over next to me, eyes flashing up and down my body, not knowing where to look first.

"You have an incredible body, mom."

"Thank you, sweetheart, but you don't have to just look. Go ahead. Touch me. I want you to." Oh how I wanted him to! He began running his hands all over my body. I didn't even have to show him how. His natural touch was soft and gentle. Just the way I love. "Mmmm, baby, that feels so good. Just like that is perfect."

Soon he began caressing my breasts. Still his touch was perfect, gentle and loving. He then began playing with my nipples, gently squeezing and rolling them between his fingers. This is him as a novice? What will he be like after a few lessons? My pussy quivered at the thought. I moaned softly and caressed his hair. Then he slid his hand down over my stomach, down between my thighs, to my pussy. Tentatively, he brushed a finger over my pussylips and clit. As he found my clit, a shudder went through me.

"Oh, yes, darling, that's right! That little button is my clit. Caress that, gently at first, then faster. It'll make me cum. Also, you can slide a finger into my pussy and feel what it's like inside. As you get me more excited, you can slip a second one in." Pete was a wonderful student. He began gently massaging my clit. It felt so good. I was already so turned on that it was only seconds before I came. "Oh, yes baby, that's the way! You're going to make momma cum! Ohhh!" Cum gushed from my pussy, covering my son's fingers.

"Wow, mom, I didn't know women got so wet when they came!"

"Oh yes, when we're really turned on like I am right now!"

Then he slid a finger inside my pussy. At first he moved it around, feeling the inside of my pussy. "Mm, that feels so nice. Now slide it in and out, baby. Pump your finger in and out of my pussy like a cock. Rub it against the front wall. That's where my G-spot is. You'll really drive me crazy."

Again he was a perfect student. He began sliding his finger back and forth in my pussy, fucking me with it, pressing against the wall with every stroke, hitting my G-spot every time! Even better, as he was pumping his finger in and out of me, he began caressing my clit with his thumb! The double stimulation brought me to orgasm almost immediately, this one even more powerful. As more cum gushed over my son's hand, he slid a second finger inside me. He kept pumping me with those two fingers, and used his other hand to massage my clit. "Oh, yes, baby! Keep doing that! You're driving momma crazy, baby! Ohhhh!" Fireworks exploded in my head as I came again. An earth-shattering orgasm that caused my pussy to gush like a river. I gently pulled his hands away.

"Mmmm, baby, that was wonderful. Now I want to teach you how to use your mouth. First, come here and kiss mommy some more." He moved up the bed and I pulled him tightly to me, kissing him passionately over and over, wanting to convey how much I loved what he'd done already. Our tongues wrestled as our lips locked. Finally I said "Now baby, I want you to kiss mommy's breasts. Lick and kiss all over them. Then lick and suck on mommy's nipples."

He moved his head down and began kissing and licking all over my breasts, massaging with his hand whichever breast his mouth wasn't on. He was such a naturally talented lover! Then he began licking and sucking on my nipples. As he was doing it, I felt another wave building. I couldn't believe it. I'd never cum just from having someone suck on my nipples before, but I sure was going to now!

"Oh, baby, you're doing it again! Mommy's gonna cum for you again! Ohhhhh!!" I cradled his head as I came, his mouth fastened to my nipple. "Oh, baby, that was incredible! I've never cum just from having my nipples sucked before."

"Really, mom?"

"Really, baby. You're a wonderful lover. A natural. Now I want you to go down on me. I want you to lick my pussy. I want you to lick and suck on my clit. I want you to slide your tongue into my pussy and fuck me with it until you make your mother cum all over your beautiful face!"

As he nestled between my legs, I spread them wide and spread my pussylips for him. "Lick all up and down here, baby. Lick all around and over my clit. Suck on it. Slide your tongue inside me and fuck me with it. Do it, baby!"

He did. He began by kissing my inner thighs, nibbling on them, moving higher and higher. He started licking up and down my pussylips and around my clit. When his tongue finally made contact with my clit, I moaned in ecstasy and began running my fingers through his hair. Again it all seemed to come naturally to him, although I found out later that he was watching my reactions to different things he did and doing more of what got the best reactions. (Perfect! I told him.) At first, he went slowly, gently sucking on my clit and licking all around and over it. As I got more excited, he picked up the pace, licking faster, varying the direction and pressure of his strokes, then sliding his tongue into my pussy, pumping it in and out a few strokes before going back to licking and sucking on my clit. He was driving me crazy. In no time he had me cumming again.

"Oh, yeah, baby! That's the way! That feels so good! You're making momma cum! Mommy's gonna cum for you baby! Your mother's gonna cum all over your beautiful face! Ohh! Ahhhhh!!"

My son's tongue catapulted me over the edge. Orgasmic waves washed over me. I held his head tight against me as I came, flooding his mouth with my cum. He kept licking and sucking, swallowing every drop, loving it. He didn't stop there, though. He kept licking and sucking, bringing me to several more orgasms, each one more powerful than the one before. On the last one, I was literally screaming with pleasure. I clamped my thighs around his head and rode his tongue through the most intense orgasm I'd ever experienced. After I came that time, I pulled him up on top of me, kissing him deeply, licking my cum off his face, then kissing him again. As we kissed I could feel the head of his cock resting against my pussylips. A voice at the back of my head tried to speak, but I couldn't, wouldn't hear it. All I could focus on was getting my son's cock inside my pussy. I broke our kiss.

"My God, baby, you're magnificent! That was the most intense orgasm I've ever had! It's time you got rid of your virginity!"

I had him raise up on his arms, and as he watched, I reached down between us, gently took hold of his cock, and guided it to the opening of my pussy. I raised my legs at the knees, opening myself fully for him, then rubbed the head of his cock back and forth along my pussylips, getting it wet and slick with my cum. I then placed it directly in line with, and seated in, the mouth of my pussy. Both of us stared transfixed as I reached around, grabbed his hips, and slowly pulled him down. We both moaned in unison as we watched, and felt, his cock sink inch by inch into my pussy. At last, he was sheathed fully, our hips joined, my son's cock completely inside his mother's pussy. It was a perfect fit, as though I'd made to him fit together with me all these years later. The voice in the back of my head tried to speak again, but again I pushed it away. I had more important things to concentrate on.

My son moaned, "Oh, mom, this is incredible! I've never felt anything this good! Your pussy is so soft and wet. It's like a velvet glove wrapped around my cock!"

"Mmmm, and your cock is magnificent, darling. Exactly the size I love. Like I made you just for myself, all these years later. As for the glove part..." I squeezed his cock with the muscles in my pussy.

"Ohhh, wow, that's fantastic!", he moaned.

I did it a few more times, then said, "Now, darling, I want you to make love to me. Start moving your hips and sliding your cock in and out of my pussy. Go real slow at first, so we can feel every inch of each other. Then as we both get more excited you can pump faster. You can also grind your hips in circles, so you rub your cock around inside my pussy. That'll drive me crazy. Come on, sweetheart, do it. Make love to your mother. Fuck mommy."

He drew back slowly, his cock sliding out til just the head remained inside me, then he slowly slid back in. I wrapped my legs around him to open myself fully to him, and placed my hands on his hips to guide his pace. His cock was exerting pressure on my clit and my G-spot with every stroke! The sensation was magnificent! We both moaned with each long, slow stroke. Then he ground his hips as I had instructed him, rubbing his cock all around inside my pussy. That felt even better! I rolled my head and moaned in ecstasy. He started to increase the tempo of his thrusts, escalating both of our excitement levels. I came again, my first orgasm from a man's cock in my pussy in a long time, my first orgasm from my son's cock in my pussy ever, but I knew there would be many, many more. There would have to be many more, because I wanted this to last forever, but I knew this time couldn't. Pete was doing a remarkable job of holding back, especially considering that this was his first time, but I doubted he could last very much longer. Even as I was cumming again, he was pumping faster and faster, and I could feel his cock expanding even more inside my pussy. I knew he was going to cum soon.

Suddenly it hit me what that little voice was trying to tell me. I had never worried about birth control with Pete's father, because after Pete, my husband had a vasectomy, but his son, my son, Pete, never had, and he was just about to cum inside me! Also, I knew that as excited as he was, it being his first time, and with all that we had been doing up til now, that he'd be shooting a lot of cum inside me! I wasn't on birth control, and it was my most fertile time of the month. If he came inside me, he would get me pregnant! I knew I should tell him to pull out when he was about to cum and have him cum in my mouth or on my breasts.

jaguar6969
jaguar6969
384 Followers
12