BBC Craving

Story Info
First time with bbc.
1.1k words
4.24
15k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Im a boy but crossdress and go by the name Tania, I'm 29 years old, I'm tall with a curvy body and long legs. I met Roni (45 yrs)at a dating site, he was interested in crossdressers and sissies, from his pictures i could tell he was tall, fit and well groomed.

We talked for a good two weeks. he would tell me that he had never been with a cross dresser or sissy. I told him that I had never been with a black guy. The closest thing i had to a bbc was a dildo, but never the real thing.

We finally agreed to meet in a hotel, so we both knew what this was all about.

I went to a few stores to buy everything i was going to need, then I arrived early at the hotel to get myself all dolled up.

When I was at the hotel i took a quick shower, i jumped out and put on a very sexy perfume. I then started doing my makeup with big eyelashes and red lipstick.

Then it was time to get dressed, i put on black tigh high stockings, lace thong and a see through baby doll. I put on my sexy brunette hair wig on, it looked so natural. I had my heels on and i put on a robe on top of all that to wait for Roni. I was looking super sexy that it turned me on so fast when i saw myself on the mirror.

He finally arrived and knocked the door. i opened it and he came in, he was so tall and smelled nice too. I told him it was noce to finally meet him and he said likewise.

I asked hik if he needed to freshen up but he said he had just taken a shower before coming.

He simply started to get close to me and kissed me in my red lips, then i kissed back as we both hugged and ran oir hands up amd down each other. I told him to sit down in the couch. He sat down and i stood in front of him and unrobed revealing my sexy lingerie underneath. I saw his eyes get wide open and he started grabbing his crotch. I kneeled in front of him and began to touch his cock ober his pants, I could see it getting bigger and bigger. I unzipped his pants and digged to find his cock amd pull it put. When it came out it was basically hard already, it was a huge 10" black rod with big veins and big mushroom head. I instantly got so horny, I kissed the head leaving some red lipstick on it. Then sticking my tongue out, I began to lick the head just like a meat lollipop, then i ran my tongue down his black shaft all the way down to the balls. I stayed there licking and then sucking his big black shaven balls. they were huge and I just kne he had a big creamy load in there for me. I stroked his cock and I sucked those balls, then i made my way back up to the tip of that black dick. I put in in my mouth and started sucking up and down, it was so big! I felt it in the back of the throat. As I sucked more it got fully hard and started to ooze out some precum, I could taste it. "You like that baby?" he asked, I answered " i love it, i love this big black cock"

He was 16 years older than me, so I asked him if I could call him daddy, he said he loved being called that.

His cock was so hard and I knew I was ready for it. I stood up and so did he. He took of all his clothes while I went to lie on the bed. He pulled out a magnum condom and put it on. I could see that even that big sized one fit him snug. I spread my legs as he got on top of the bed( missionary style) and he just pulled my panties to the side. I put some libe on amd he placed the tip pf that huge cock at the entrance of my tight hole. I told him" go in slow daddy" he said " yes babygirl, I'll let you adjust to my girth" He pushed the head in gently as I felt how i was getting streched, i felt my asshole giving in and the head ring got in. I then told him" give it to me" he then pushed that hot black rod in. It was finally in, my first black cock, I felt it pumping in and out, each time deeper and deeper. It felt so good! nothing like the dildo. I felt so slutty and I told him " thats what I needed daddy, a real black cock!" he them said " fuck yeah baby, you feel so tight".

We were in that position for a while jist lost in the bliss, until I felt like cumming. So I told him " i wanna ride you daddy" He then pulled out and layed on the bed with that big black rod standing on its own. I got on top and pulled my thong to the side and put the tip at the entrance. I was so open than it just slid in when I sat on it. My eyes rolled back as I felt how much deeper it went in, I felt it up in my tummy. With my cock rubbing on his abs I knew I couldn't hold it any longer. I nutted on his abs as my tigh hole squeezed his cock.

He said he was also close but he wanted doggie position. I unmounted him and got in all four. He got behing me and pushed his big black cock right in. He grabbed my waist and started pumping in and out. He leaned leaned over my ear and said" I wanna breed you babygirl" that got me so much in heat that I replied "yes daddy breed me!". He pulled out and I reached back to his cock and pulled the condom off his big cock, He went back in and it just felt so good. I could feel his head and veins deep inside me. He started grunting louder and louder until i finally felt his hot load filling me. He threw about 4 big loads, it was so much!, his cock stayed inside for a few seconds throbbing. He finally pulled out and that black cock cum came oozing out of my ass.

He said he hadn't nutted that good in a long time.

He got dressed and left. I changed back to boys clothes amd also left.

He texted me he wants to meet again ;)