BBC Cuckold Fantasy to Reality Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife details first BBC.
1.2k words
4.18
35.8k
36

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pervtoo2
pervtoo2
82 Followers

WARNING -- CUCKOLD STORY

Now that I have taken care of pussy. I can continue my story.

"My pussy is yearning to be fucked by your magnificent cock. Please fuck me."

"How can I say no to a beautiful lady like you?"

My husband started to panic. He knew there was no stopping the inevitable. His virginal white wife was going to be plundered by this alpha male. While his face showed fear, his cock showed his true feelings. It was hard more turgent than it has ever been.

James swooped me up carried me to the bed while my husband followed stroking his cock the entire way.

James surprised my husband and me by requiring that my husband be tied to a chair. My husband protested but finally docilely relented and let me tie him to a chair. I personally liked the idea that he would not be able to masturbate. He needed to suffer a little bit for the years of sub-par sex I had with him.

Next, James wanted me to compare his cock to my husband's man clit. I could not believe the disparity. My husband's dick looked like a little boy's penis compared to James. It excited me to know that James cock would stretch my pussy to the limit and reach places that had never been touched.

Two things raced through my mind: 1) Would I be able to take his cock? and 2) I had been short changed for years that I would never get back. My advice to you ladies is do not wait. Start enjoying BBC today. You will not regret it.

I needed it so bad but James kept on coming up with conditions to tease us more. Next, I had to put a steel cock cage on my beloved husband, which is difficult when he has a raging hardon. I had to slap his dicklet numerous times to get him soft enough to wear the cage. The look in his face was incredible as I locked the cage and gave the key to James. A few tears came to his eyes.

"Megan you might never want his cock again after I have ravaged you and in the event you do you will not be able to feel his man clit."

"James on the positive side, he always has been a good cunt lapper."

James had me spread my legs as wide as they could go to show him my red swollen dilated pussy. I could see in the mirror that my lips were glistening. My juices had seeped on the bed and soaked the area around my ass. I had never been that wet before.

I was beyond ready for him to penetrate me with his massive cock, but he was not done humiliating my husband. James made my husband beg him to do me.

I still cannot believe my husband said, "Please fuck my wife and shoot your jism into her."

As James rubbed his huge black cock up and down my slit, my eyes rolled back in my head and I came immediately. This was the best orgasm of my life. I could hardly wait to orgasm with his cock firmly planted in me. As women know, vaginal orgasms are the best, especially with a humongous strange black cock.

I tried to insert his cock in my pussy, but he pulled away and commanded me to beg him to put his cock in me. This is a new twist. What woman begs a guy to fuck her? At this point I did not care. I needed him so badly.

"Please give my married white pussy your BIG BLACK COCK. I cannot wait anymore. I need you so bad."

James got in position between my widely splayed legs and tried to push the head of his massive cock in my moist waiting cunt. I pushed up trying to let the invader in.

I hope and prayed that my pussy would be able to accommodate the girth of his monster cock.

Ladies, can you imagine the frustration. You are about to get fucked by your fantasy stud and his cock is too big for your tight pussy. What a letdown if it does not fit! It would be the worst day in your life.

Dam girl, it will not fit! Your pussy is tight as shit! Must be due to John's dicklet.

"Please James, please do not stop. Push harder."

Unlike the soft cocks in porno films, thank god his cock was hard as a rock. With all the pushing and poking, my pussy eventually opened up enough to allow 2 inches to penetrate me.

His cock was bigger than any dildo I had used. While it was uncomfortable, the pleasure more than compensated for it. Furthermore, I knew if he took his time, I would eventually be able to engulf his entire appendage. What a relief! I could just lie there and enjoy all the nerves in my pussy tingling.

"OMG James, it feels so good. It is so big-g-g! Please give me more of your magnificent cock."

It must have taken 5 minutes to get ½ of his cock in me.

I am so excited this will be virgin territory from now on. "Please give me more of your cock."

I can smell my pungent pussy as I moan while thrashing side to side.

I cannot take it anymore as I scream, cry and shake from another massive orgasm. My body arches and my pussy contracts on his massive BBC like a vise.

I can only imagine how his black penis is coated in my thick creamy pussy juice.

I now know that I will never be satisfied with my husband's man clit. I am addicted to BBC! How potent of a drug that you can be hopelessly addicted after only one time.

Ladies beware! If you try it once you might not be able to stop. Just like a drug addict, you will constantly be thinking of when you will get your next BBC fix.

I tell my husband to tell him to insert his entire dick in me. He does as he was told. How humiliated he must be knowing his loving wife is getting her cock fix from a black stranger!

"Congratulations now that you have taken all of my donkey dick you are no longer a BBC virgin."

I am so proud of myself. I can't believe I waited this long. All those years of masturbating with black dildos. I missed so many years of great sex and resent hubby for this. Ladies once you have lost your virginity to a dick that is more than twice the size of your husbands you will know what I mean.

As hubby's cock swells against the cold steel cage, hubby begs me to remove the cock cage. I just ignore him thinking of all the times he has cum in me without me getting to orgasm.

I was crying out loud with every powerful stroke as our sweaty bodies slapped against each other. "Fuck me! Oh God I am cuming on your big black cock!"

I have my third massive orgasm, more powerful than the previous two, if that is possible. Three is as many as hubby has given me in the last year. James waits patiently for me to calm down with his cock firmly planted in my cunt.

I had never imagined I could be so totally abandoned to pure animal lust. The sounds I made were frightening. I was crazy from lust, desire and pleasure.

"Rollover. Your turn to ride my cock and fuck the shit out of me until my nuts and ass tighten and I explode in your tight white married cunt."

To be continues...

pervtoo2
pervtoo2
82 Followers