BBC Cuckold Fantasy to Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OMG! I can feel your warm thick creamy cum coating my womb. It is feels so good!"

I can see her pussy involuntarily contracting on his massive cock sucking out each and every drop of his cum into her womb.

I feel so insignificant being a voyeur to their awesome sex.

"Did you enjoy the show John? Too bad you could not play with yourself." Then they both laugh.

"James should we keep him tied up for round 2?"

"Megan you are one horny cold bitch. I have a better idea."

After letting his cock get the customary after fuck soaking, he whispered something in Megan's ear and she nodded her head. They roll over and he positioned a pillow under her ass before pulling his still massive fuck stick out of her well stretched pussy.

That's strange. Why did he put a pillow under her ass?

"John, I lied to you. I did not have you tied to the chair so you would not make a scene."

Then...then...ah...ah...why did you do it?

"The ultimate surrender is when you eat the cum and pungent cunt juice out of your wife's well fucked pussy. I never know if the husband will be willing to do it or forced to do it, so you were tied to a chair."

"As you lick her pussy clean, Megan will take your chastity cage off. If you get a hardon while devouring your wife's pussy, we will know that you enjoy it and that you can be freed from the chair. If you do not get a hardon, we will know that you will need to be taught to like my spunk, so you will be kept in the chair and made to eat your wife's pussy clean every time I fuck her this weekend. By the end of the weekend you will be begging to do clean up."

James picked up the chair and laid me on the bed. No sooner than I am lied flat on my back my wife straddles my face just before a gob of cum cascades down from her beautiful pussy to her gorgeous ass.

The smell of sex is unmistakable. You can smell sweat, pungent pussy juice, and thick white creamy sperm.

"John you will thoroughly clean my pussy for a second round of fucking with James or you will face serious consequences."

"What...what... do you mean by...ah...consequences?"

"I would hate to keep you tied up all weekend while James and I pleasure each other until he leaves on Monday morning. I can't imagine how bad your blue balls will be by then."

"You know you want me to release you so you can tug on your small wiener. Just admit it!"

"Take a deep breath and keep you your eyes focused on my beautiful cum filled pussy. Image your tongue being in the same place as James BBC was. Isn't it great?"

"You can show your support for our new lifestyle or face the consequences."

"Times up John."

"No! Please...ah...ah...let me."

"Let me what?"

"Cleanup your beautiful cum filled pussy."

The sight of her red engorged snatch that is still wide open from the fucking she got and is filled with her creamy pungent cunt juices and thick white globs of James cum makes my cock swell so much that it is hard for Megan to remove the cock cage. As soon as it is removed, I have a massive hardon that is bigger and more engorged with blood than it has ever been.

"Megan your husband's dicklet is hard as a rock. He must like it."

"No, I think he loves it." Then they both laugh uncontrollably.

The smell and sight are intoxicating, but how will it taste?

I tentatively lick her pussy, like a kitten lapping milk for the first time. It tastes better than anything I have ever eaten. While jerking off, I furiously lap at it like a famished cat lapping milk. It was then that I knew that I could fully give myself to my new role in our relationship as Megan's personal cunt cleaner and that I might only on rare occasions get to fuck her.

"That's it babe. Deeper. Use that tongue. Lick up James sweet and salty cum. Savor it while you think of all the pleasure his beautiful black cock gave your petite white wife's pussy. Do it"

I sucked his gooey cum and her thick cunt cream into my mouth as I remembered James cock erupting spurt after spurt of thick gooey cum into her waiting cunt.

Megan stopped rubbing her pussy on my face and started to buck wildly. I struggled to lick her engorged clit while trying not to waste any of Megan's and James' pungent juices. She was approaching orgasm and my face was taking a beating.

"I'm cuming! Don't stop now you cunt lapper." My wife started to shake and scream from a massive orgasm as she smashed her pussy into my face with an intensity I have never known.

I can't take it anymore and my cock erupted like never before, shooting stream after stream of jism a foot in the air.

Both of us lay still for a minute or two trying to catch our breaths.

"Given how much cum you shot and how high it went, I can only assume that you were impressed with how well James fucked me with his huge cock and how much you loved cleaning his cum and my cunt juices from my pussy?"

I..I I've never seen anything like it!

"Like what?" - Megan queried. "Like James huge cock?"

"Yea but the whole thing was so...I never saw you like that, so filled with lust and totally out of control."

"It was imperative that I show him what a great fuck I am, so hopefully he will fuck me on a regular basis. I cannot imagine life without his humongous Big Black Cock plundering my pussy! Surely you can understand. The alternative is I would have to be satisfied with your needle dick."

"I understand my love."

"And cleaning my pussy?"

I...I

"You better get used to it because you will need to clean it a lot this weekend." LOL

WHAT HAVE I DONE?

WHAT HAVE I BECOME?

THERE IS NO GOING BACK!

WHAT DOES THE FUTURE BRING?

TIME WILL TELL

12