All Comments on 'BBC Cuckolding Honeymoon'

by BID_erotica

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

paybacks on hubby

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How wonderful - all this because a selfish husband tried to sneak drugs through the airport. Hopefully the two black guards knocked you up. That way he can also pay for the kid the rest of his miserable life…..lol!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After recording his wife's disgraceful performance at the airport, Mark left the house early the next morning to find a good attorney to dissolve his marriage, buy new locksets, then wait for his skank wife to leave the house and change the locks. He was anxious to see how she explained her pending annulment to family and friends, as well as the possibility of having to explain an obvious bastard child.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

Yeah thanks that marriage would be annulled before the ink was dry on the wedding license. Have fun raising your bastard skank ...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

CZOFTWCZOFTWabout 1 year ago

Good story but could benefit from more focus on the woman and her pleasure. The sex is a little by the numbers and could use some spice and intensity. Maybe dirty talk from her or her interior monologue. Still a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot! Like Mark I have a tiny penis (way too small to earn the word cock). Would love to have my wife taken and pleasured by two (or more) black men, whenever and wherever she wanted. I'd gladly let her lock me in a tiny penis (not cock) cage (destroy the key) and clean up after all her love-making. Whenever she got pregnant, I'd be a proud husband and raise their black babies as if they were mine. I've never told my wife that I had a vascectomy after my first marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

My wife found this story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. Mark was just asking for problems when he put two joints in his wife's purse and then they went to an international airport! If she gets knocked up, he will be stuck paying for the black children's upbringing - it serves him right.

My wife and I used to travel around Latin America by bus decades ago. And it was not unusual for her to be pulled aside for some additional inspection when crossing borders. We laughingly referred to her as our border collie, i.e. a real bitch in heat at the borders!

Your story was exceptionally well written!

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

wow great story he got wht he deserved now what humm i bet she willl get more black cock

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yah should smoke shit, not writing it, mon.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Forgot about her husband, to busy wishing I was one of the guys.

Would love to share a pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous