BBC Lover's Interview on Stage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The audience was buzzing – they were hearing something new for them and liking it!

"Let me tell you what it's like to live without any concern about having a reputation. It's fucking wonderful! When you give up worrying about what you think other people will think of your, you are freed up. Especially because we are programmed to worry that they will always think badly, and that their opinion is important! If I lived like that I probably would have been buried by now!"

"I'm my own woman. I'm not worried about people thinking I'm a slut – because I really am one! If you look it up, it's part true and part myth: disparaging + offensive : a promiscuous woman : a woman who has many sexual partners. Notice that if you took out the "disparaging and offensive" you simply have a woman who has many sexual partners. Well, what about guys? See, there's no corresponding term for them because they are expected to fuck freely. But god forbid one of us decides we like it as much as they do, we are condemned. Do you get what bullshit that is?" It was quiet – they were thinking on it.

"See, men think nothing of whipping out their dicks at any and every opportunity they get. And nobody has a negative word for that! Don't think so? Then where've you been hiding?" Got 'em!

"Some of this explains a bunch about why the white power structure think they have the right to say what goes in and out of our pussies, and even worse, to penalize us for things that threaten them. As long as I'm protected – and that means being responsible that who I fuck is clean and disease free – then why can't I have as much cock as I want? The first person who is able to give me a rational, solid reason that isn't dependent on your morality or your beliefs is someone I've never met!"

"See, ladies, you've somehow missed out on the advantages of being female – probably because the men you've been with were scared shitless to let you find them out. Yeah, I know we gotta pay for those advantages periodically" I clawed air quotes around periodically, and pantomimed "Aunt Flo." That got the laugh "and we have to be on the lookout to separate the riff from the raff and not get pregnant, infected or infested – but that's no big deal! And I don't know about you, girls, but after I come I don't have to wait thirty minutes to recover, or need a cigarette and then a nap. I can keep going until I'm ready to stop. At most I might need to pause for some lube!" That got some cheers!

"Have they got you thinking that somehow, you're the weaker sex? Oh my fucking goodness! Let's try an experiment. Ladies, if you've given birth, stand up and be proud!" Gwen gave a nod and another gesture and the house lights came up. The cameras swung to the audience where at least 2/3 of the women were standing – and everyone was applauding one another.

I let the noise die down. "Now tell me ladies, do any of you know one single man who did that? And I bet that some of you have those wonderful husbands who made it into the delivery room – and then he needed his own room after fainting while you were sweating, straining and somehow pushing a basketball outta your vajayjay!" I brought down the house!

Gwenn interrupted. "We'll be back with more mayhem and hot talk with Nancy Wladczyk, porn star and author of the soon to be published book 'I Find the Time is Always Right to Fuck Black Men'", after a few messages." The red light went off on the camera, and the director told us we had two minutes.

I turned to Gwenn. "How's it going so far?" Then I sat back demurely, smiled shyly at her – and cracked up completely when her face fell!

"Nancy, you have got to be the most singularly delightful guest we've ever had. This is everything I could ever want – ad lib humor, intelligent discussion, audience participation, and frankly, a personal revelation that's shaken me to the core!"

"Whoa. I did that? What was it? What did you discover? Is it a question I can ask you on air?" I said, smiling.

"While I could see it doing something for the ratings, I'm a little leery about it. I'm not sure I want to change my reputation without thinking it through."

"Okay, we'll just keep it between us and if you want, it's your show! Otherwise, you will have to tell me in private. Deal?""

"Deal" she said to me, and "Now we're back" to her audience. Again, an introduction. I guess people tune in at different times. "We're talking with Nancy Wladczyk, porn star and author. If you need more background, she has a website, don't you?"

"Yes, of course I do. No self-respecting porn star can get by without one. Need some other revenue streams besides getting paid by the lay. Ted built it, and he's managing it, and he keeps coming up with new features all the time, depending on what our members want."

"So is this a subscription site?"

"The short answer is yes and no. But I don't like them short, if you haven't guessed by now. So there are parts of it only open to paying members, and parts available for free. And what I like about it is that the free portion has a whole lot more to offer beyond still photos from films I've done. All of my amateur movies are part of the free side. My commercial releases are on the pay side of things. It's an interesting thing. I fuck and suck in both places. Since nobody got paid anything while I was an amateur – at least, not in monetary terms – the quality is home movie quality. Some of it, frankly, is embarrassing. I mean, early on, I was a toy. I was a plaything for men to come in and on. But as I learned more and got more popular, I began to develop into a female sex partner who could get fucked and still talk; who wasn't at all shy about getting what she wanted. And it shows in some of the films. At least, I saw that as we got things ready to put up."

Ted piped in. "It was when she began to talk to the camera while getting fucked that we thought about going commercial. That was something very different in the porn world. A woman who wasn't just an "oh my god" machine, or reduced to just "oh oh oh" over and over. Now she prides herself at coming up with new ways to describe the sensations she experiences. She's really a fucking genius! I'm the luckiest dude in the world to be married to her." That got the big "awwww" from the audience – but it almost got to me and I hope the camera captured the loving look I had for him. He did – and I guess that's what really mattered.

"So what's different on the member side? You fuck and suck, right? Something kinkier, perhaps?" She actually leered!

"First off, the members get every one of my professional films, so the quality is decidedly better. They get out-takes from them as well. Ted was talking about creating a blooper reel. I don't know about that! I wouldn't want to embarrass all the guys who couldn't get it up, or who came too quickly. I, on the other hand, was always perfect."

The camera caught an expression on Ted's face and panned to him. "Really? What about the time you fell out of bed? And how many times have you interrupted shots because you really had to pee? Or some of the noises your body produces? Let's see, what am I forgetting?"

Gwenn picked it up quickly. "Remember you said something about her being right all the time? Not sure there's a way to win this one, Ted!" That got another laugh.

"You're probably right. So I'll just tell you about other things on the member side of things. Of course there's a chat room. There's a personal portion, and I'm happy to say that a whole lot of women are now much much happier after they found their own bulls there. We use the member side to set up personal appearances in different cities."

"I've heard they aren't just meet and greets. A little more than autographing publicity shots."

"No need to beat around the bush, Gwenn. We set them up to get me new members' members! I've spent a couple of those visits and never left the hotel room – hell, never got out of bed except to pee!"

"You hold gang bangs for your members? Holy shit! I bet they are clamoring for you in ever city in America!"

"Yeah, it's become a popular event every time. Now, I will mention this – everyone who wants to get in on the action – me being the action, of course – must have been tested for STD's, HIV and bugs no more than 24 hours before they come in. We specify the medical facilities so we aren't being scammed. One new thing that's happened a couple of times now is that I've had company of the female persuasion. Female members who've expressed an interest after watching me and who are willing to be filmed. So far, it's been a hit – and yes, we do a little girl on girl during the event to gentle things out. Anyone interested here?" There were more than a few shouted answers that indicated I had hit their hot buttons. "Then be sure to join up and investigate, ladies!"

"Ted, we'll talk more about the website and the book and all that stuff in a minute. But I really want to go back to the relationship you guys have. I mean, you got her famous as an amateur, and while we occasionally heard your voice off camera, you were never on film with her. You watched her fuck untold numbers of guys who, I gather, in many cases far outdid you in the dick department. Every woman in our audience is right now either planning on doing away with Nancy and stealing you, or lost in their imaginations wondering what they would have to do to get their husbands to have such an attitude. I really find it hard to believe that you are okay watching your wife get fucked by huge cocks belonging to complete strangers!"

The noise from the audience seemed to suggest that Gwenn had pretty much nailed their state of mind. My appreciation for her skill continued to rise.

"Well, let's get some things straight. Real men really do want their women to be happy. And in case you didn't know, a whole lot of them also fantasize about those same women getting it on with other guys. Now, I know more than a few couples who tried that and it broke up the marriage. But by the same token, we are here to tell you that it CAN work. It takes a real commitment to communicating with each other. Ladies, you gotta choose. If you want more than you are getting, you are going to have to demand it. Us guys are always going to do what you want – as long as you know what it is. If you are starting to get interested, be sure to find out if they are. Don't sit back and wait for them because all of us guys are truly fucking scared of you!" The ovation he got went on for over a minute!

He continued: "When we met, Nancy was a fully grown, self-expressed happy woman. And I was just knocked out by that. Now, you're right – I'm an average guy in the dick department. But I have a mind that's incredibly way beyond average in my ability to discern what would make another person happy. Hmmmm, maybe I should consult – seems like there's an interest" he said, drawing chuckles from the audience.

"We probably ought to get you set up on the pay side, honey" I said, getting a laugh of appreciation. "In case I didn't mention it before, at least half of our paying subscribers are women." That drew a surprised reaction from the audience.

"Really, it's true. Members are asked to at least say what sex they are. They can say more, of course, up to and including what kind of sex they like, where they live, when they are available – they just can't charge anything for anything. Ted has all the stats on who our members are, and that's what helps him create new things on a regular basis. We've done surveys, we've gotten email from them – we know that for the most part, our members are some of the horniest human beings on the planet!" Another laugher!

"Anyway, back to trying to answer your question about our relationship. Meeting Nancy set my world on its ear and all I ever wanted to do after that was to make her happy. Now, there are some things I am good at –a very cunning linguist, as she said." Half the audience groaned, and the other half gave out a sound like they were suddenly very interested!

"We discovered some things pretty early on. The first thing was, I had a very dirty mind and some very nasty fantasies. At least that's how I related to them. And Nancy was a) as male about sex as any man – meaning she loved it because it felt good, and because there was a degree to which she became powerful during it, and b) she was an exhibitionist! We kind of tumbled onto that when I suggested that she take on two guys while I watched."

I chimed in. "It took me a minute to let the thought rattle around in my mind before I not only said yes, but HELL YES! First off, while this man could do magic with his tongue in my twat, that didn't necessarily get him off. I mean, he has done amazing things to bring me to orgasm – and that's right, buy the book. He's not black, but he still gets a featured part because of how he's made me feel and how he loves me. Read it for yourself, ladies, and then share it with your man. Whether you go the same way we did or not, you will be yanking your sex life and your sexuality out of the dungeons it's been in and into the light of life and day. And the really good news? If you do this with a boyfriend, and he isn't down with what you are, then ditch the bum for a vibrator if you want sex – or until you get him replaced. Or, I guess this is where I mention some of the classes we teach on the members' side. Things like "easily find the biggest cock in the bar," or "how to have one in every hole and remain in control" or "you really want to try big cocks." We get lots of women who've written in, volunteering to be subjects for that one. Just remember, though, that's for members only!"

"It's easy to get side tracked, isn't it?" said Gwenn, acknowledging the wild ride we'd been on. "We'll be back in a few minutes." And the red light winked out.

Gwenn's producer came up to the three of us. "We're off camera for the next 5 minutes – two minutes of commercials and three minutes of news. Time to stand, stretch, pee – just be back in 4:45."

I took the opportunity to head back to the green room and make quick use of the potty. I was back in short order – although I did leave my panties off. I had a hunch Ted would tumble to what I was up to when he found out. I put them into his open hand as I took my seat. He looked down and grinned; Gwenn saw what he had and looked somewhere between concerned and lascivious.

"And we're back with my guest Nancy Wladczyk and her husband Ted. In case you've tuned in late, Nancy is a porn star in over 50 commercial releases this year, she's the author of the about to be released "I Find The Time Is Always Right To Fuck Black Men" about her life and her career in black cock only movies. With her is her husband, manager, producer, and one time cameraman, Ted Wladczyk. If you are just tuning in, then you better hope that you got the whole show on your DVR, because some amazing, audacious shit has been going down!" The audience applauded with laughter and appreciation.

Gwenn once again spoke to Ted. "Okay, Ted, you were once her camera man – is that true?"

"Gwenn, all but a few of those films on the free side came from me filming Nancy enjoying sex with black men who, by and large, really do have a size advantage over most of us. The exceptions are things like a few that had white guys who were as well hung, a couple of pieces submitted by members that they had in their personal archives and we didn't, and even a few compilations from members. There's one of my favorites there – she takes load after load after load of come – that's semen, in case anybody didn't know – from a lot of different, well hung black dicks. It goes on for about thirty minutes, and frankly, I've jerked off to it more than a few times when she's away and I can't be with her."

"Really? What makes it so exciting that you can watch it again and again? I mean, is it special camera work? What is it?" asked Gwenn.

"No, it's not special camera work. For the most part, the view is just a very large black dick pumping in and out of her wide spread pussy. And then a different one doing the same thing. And then another, and so on. The sound track is the sounds of sex, the squishy noises and the moans and the groans. She's reaching orgasm after orgasm as they dump what seems to be gallons of their come into her. I should mention that this wasn't one single shoot. That fan lovingly took scenes out of almost all her amateur films and just ran them together. So first off, I get off knowing she's getting off. Next, I am in awe of those big black cocks and how they stretch her out. Some of them are all the way in a pussy for the very first time – she's learned how to take even the biggest ones all the way – and there's that moment when you know they are coming and filling her up. A number of shots have them pull out and then show off the pearls of white cum leaking from her twat. And I know how she loves that feeling. Damn. Just talking about it gets me horny. And it looks like the band is digging it, aren't you guys?"

The camera caught almost every one of them adjusting their junk in their pants. I caught a glimpse of a few with some very decent sized junk to move. So I decided to take things further and see where it would lead.

Gwenn spoke up. "Show the audience what Nancy gave you when she came back from break. This ought to give every man watching a hardon – and get some of you gals excited as well."

He held up the obviously damp bikini panties I'd handed him for everyone to see. I honestly think I blushed when he did it!

"Ladies, if you don't know what it feels like to go commando, I am telling you that you are missing out!" That got a standing ovation!

"Damn, Ted, I didn't realize that you telling the audience about all that would be so damned arousing." I reached my hand up under my skirt, held it there, and then pulled it out so that it was obvious that my hands were wet with juice from my cunt. This was either gonna get us shut down, or it was going to be one hell of a show.

"John, would you come over here for a minute" Ted called out to the band leader. The audience suddenly got it into their heads that this might go somewhere they would love to watch but never in their wildest dreams expected to ever see.

Ted continued when Longham arrived. "What would you think about a woman who only wants big black cock?"

In lieu of answer, he grabbed my hand, wet with my juices, and brought it to his lips. He then made a production about of licking and kissing my fingers. I got even wetter, and his cock began a prominent bulge in his pants.

"Damn, John, you are hung! Now I have to check – is it just you, or does the rest of the band also live on the large size?" Gwenn was suddenly not just asking questions for the audience, but I got the sense that she was taking a very personal interest in the way this was headed.

"Well, I won't talk about my brothers, so you are going to have to do your own research to determine the answer there. But a quick look might give you a clue..." The camera panned to the band and then to a closeup of their crotches. There was some serious meat there. Thank you, Ted! I mouthed to him.

And then I took the hand that was free and placed it on that large bulge that was close to my face and began to lightly run my fingers up and down it's somewhat remarkable length. The thrust of his hips suggested I was doing something right. So I used both hands to unbuckle his belt, unbutton his pants and unzip his fly. As I pulled down the pants and the underwear his cock sprang free and, as the camera zoomed in the audience gasped. He was at least a foot long, and thick like a bottle. Oh yes! I turned my chair so I faced his crotch and began to stroke that behemoth while I started to lick at the head of it.

Then, holding on to him with one hand, I turned to the audience. "Now tell me, ladies, if you knew you were going to be fucked by something like this until you were screaming in ecstasy, what would you do?" I couldn't make out individual comments, but I could tell they were into it!