BBC Lover's Interview on Stage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See, that's why I do what I do. As you heard earlier, there were some big white cocks in my past. If you ever find one this big, I don't care what color it is, it is your sworn duty as a woman to let this thing up as far inside of you as you can possibly stand, and then to turn him lose to take possession of your very soul!"

There were whoops and hollers coming from the audience. I continued. "And, if by some chance your stud doesn't want to rush things, then what there is to do is to do everything you can to worship this enormous gift. Lick it. Suck it. Tit fuck it. This is a gift from the gods to a woman who wants the most from life." And with that, I went back to sucking on his massive meat, leaving Ted and Gwenn to deal with what ever they could or needed to.

I've watched the tape of the show. Ted and Gwenn actually had an adult discussion as I slobbered all over that giant flesh pop. And when she finally came out and admitted that she was now very interested, the studio audience started egging her on. At some point I felt a tap on my shoulder and stopped my cock sucking to find her standing next to me. "My turn" she said. I moved out of my seat and let her get settled. I don't think anyone else heard Longham when he said "I've been dreaming of this moment since you hired me" and Gwenn just simply opened her mouth and filled it with his cock.

Well, that might have been the end of it – the main guest was standing there with saliva all over her face and a dazed look in her eye; the hostess was on her knees sucking the band leader's cock and the audience was wild - then Ted took over.

"Now, this is what happens, time and again, to women who finally realize that what they do, who they love and who they fuck is completely up to them! Most – but not all – of the time they tend towards the biggest cocks and the handsome, sexy black men in their life. If not, they settle for a mediocre sex life where they wish for more and are forever disappointed. Let's take this a step further. Nancy, get naked. And you guys in the band, come on over but leave your clothes behind."

The entire audience did a collective gasp as five large, erect black cocks headed to center stage, my naked body and Gwenn's soon-to-be naked body as well. As a matter of fact, Longham and I locked eyes, and suddenly Gwenn was standing up in front of him, her mouth still open as we both undressed her. The good news – she had on some very nice underwear. There wasn't any bad news, because in short order she took over and got naked with me.

Ted said to us both "Ladies, if you'd join us over here" and then he was standing between two beds set end to end on the stage. I ran to one and leaped up to fall back on it, my legs spread wide and my arms wide open. Gwenn was a little more restrained, so we got a chance to see her very large tits with their dark brown nipples bobble as she walked to hers. The hair in her crotch was as bright red as the hair on her head.

"Nice bush, babe. Love the red color." I said. She curtsied, then turned around, bent at the waist and gave the audience a shot of her ass and her pussy at the same time. They roared with delight. And Longham, a showman as well, used the opportunity to get directly behind her so all the audience saw was his glistening back and butt, but it was clear from the shrieks we could hear that he was filling her pussy with his monster meat.

Not to be outdone, I took three of the band members and knelt before them. Then I proceeded to worship their cocks. I'd spend a minute on each and then switch, and pretty soon they were all dripping with saliva and hard like I like them. I had the dude with the biggest one life on his back on the bed, then climbed up and lowered myself down. He was extremely thick and I thought my cunt was going to merge with his cockflesh. Then I spread my ass cheeks for the guy with the smallest of the three cocks (and he was eight inches) and let him take my ass however he wanted. Finally, I had the third one get up on the bed and make me airtight.

"Before I take a mouthful of this beautiful dick, making me what's called air tight, I want you to know that the sensations in my ass and cunt are wickedly insane! I have huge, hot cocks deep inside my body and I can feel them move and twitch as if they were alive. And it's fucking WONDERFUL! Watch and appreciate, ladies!" With that I grabbed the ass of the dude in my face and pulled his cock into my throat. I heard the cheering from the audience and then started to concentrate on the sensations as I my insides were being filled and stretched by their cocks.

I had to watch the recording to find out what happened to Gwenn. It was worth watching! As Longham deep dicked her pussy, one of the other band members got in front of her and she absolutely devoured his cock. I mean, I can deep throat all but the biggest one – but I do it for a living! She just let him drive eight inches of uncircumcised black cock into her throat! I congratulated her afterwards, and she's thinking of doing a members video for the site. See, when all was said and done, she got it about big black cock.

The audience loved it. The recording of the broadcast hinted at things they were doing but they couldn't be shown – they had no agreements or legal protection. But the studio tapes were EPIC! There was one shot I recall of 6 or 7 older women (as in 60 or above) without pants or skirts, legs spread wide, finger fucking themselves and rubbing their clits until they came. There's another (my favorite, actually) of about as many woman somewhat younger, stark naked and being eaten by men kneeling between their legs.

Ted took over the stage. He directed the cameras. He talked to the studio audience and the viewing audience. When they cut for commercials he filled in like a pro. I new he was special – this was him shining like a star.

As time ran out, Gwenn and I continued to be banged and gagged by the guys in the band and their black cocks. As the credits rolled the camera focused on me caught me getting a huge facial from the bass player, and another camera caught Gwenn getting one right after that from Longham.

I would say that was a night to remember!

[Would love some feedback on this one. Please leave a comment. The next appearance is already being written.]