BBC Lover's Interview on Stage Ch. 03

Story Info
Nancy and Ted unveil a new plan for their porn.
7k words
3.94
8.1k
10
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ndeavour
ndeavour
1,061 Followers

The past 9 months had been a very wild time for us.

"Us" is me, Nancy Wladczyk, and the other part of "us" is my husband Ted. While I figure that anyone reading this on Literotica can find out about me by reading the first two parts of this, and, even though I don't get a damn thing out of it as an amateur author, you SHOULD read them since I don't really plan to rehash everything for your benefit. So if I refer to something from a previous chapter and don't explain it, then it's up to you to go back and read. I can't be bothered with rehashing the past; I have too much to do in the present!

Anyway, in the nine months following our interview on Gwenn Nettles "Life on the Wild Side" web show, I learned that a web show could do things you would NEVER see on TV, Cable or even most streaming services. Her show is something new - sponsored by three of the major internet adult video aggregators, it is available to paid subscribers of almost every adult website with a paywall. I'm told that they are still working out the payment model, but in the meantime, her live show is simulcast on a number of pay sites. I still have questions about it but Ted, as manager, is working it all out. Since we produce adult videos of a very specific nature we're trying to work out how to get the widest distribution while still making decent money.

Don't let anyone kid you - being in porn can be a whole lot of fun, but it's also hard work. Harder than some folks expect. We've met a whole lot of young women with hot bodies willing to do anything, as well as a shit load of big cocks who think that their anatomy guarantees a future in the industry. Let me tell you, merely liking sex is the very smallest necessity. Even being wild about it won't guarantee fame and lasting success.

And for crying out loud, even having a hot body isn't a guarantee. No, you need to bring something special to the table in order to last. There are a lot of porn videos out there on the web. That means that a whole lot of men and women have had to deal with a part of their life that may already be over, but which still exists on film to remind them and possibly shock new friends and family. If you're an orphan like me, no big deal. If you are serious about porn as a career, no big deal. But if the film you made was just a lark, or because you really needed the money, you have to be wondering how people will think of you. If all goes well with our current plan - the one we're here to promote - then maybe I can take on that issue, and get the videos of the "I only did it because I needed the money badly" or the "I found out I couldn't make it in that business and I want to return to life" folks off when they leave the business. We'll see.

I digress. We had just spent the last nine months working insanely hard to take another step in the direction of legitimizing porn. Working with Ted, I wrote, scripted, directed, starred in and producing a series of films that we were betting women (and men) would truly appreciate. I'm thrilled with the end results, and even more so at the quality of the men and women now attached to our enterprise. (That means we have a business that includes a film studio, website, adult show entertainment and even a school for aspiring porn actors. Yeah, I know - seems weird at first, but that's one of the things I'm going on the air to speak about. So stay tuned!)

We've had invites from a lot of the talk shows. After speaking to the showrunners, we declined most of them. First off, if they can't even show the book title ("I Find the Time is Always Right to Fuck Black Men."), they sure as shit aren't going to let us talk about it! Ted tried one of those shows and was physically sick for a week after the taping. So Gwenn's show is our favorite place. We can do and had done everything on her stage.

Tonight we were returning for a number of reasons; just one of which was that Gwenn, her husband and piano playing bandleader of her studio band John Longham - who also had a big, thick, black cock as well as an amazing tongue - had become our good friends and regular sex partners. We relate to them like family, actually. Another reason - we wanted to unveil my movies to a wide audience, and along with the unveiling I wanted the opportunity to speak about what we had to do to produce them. I knew we could on her show. Hell, we had a gangbang on her stage at least once!

Normally, I'm the calm one and Ted is a touch wacked when we are dealing with other media folks. Tonight, however, I was more nervous than I recall ever being. And that includes the first time Ted watched me go black for the first time. He had put on his big boy pants or something and was calm, cool and collected.

We had driven into the city from our home, and I spent the entire drive somewhere off in la-la land, completely detached from the world. We might have passed through the gate of hell or heaven and I wouldn't have noticed! Finally, the car slowed and Ted pulled into the studio's parking facility.

"Nancy? Nancy! Come back to earth, honey! We're here. What do you need to say?"

"You brought the tapes? Did you bring them all? Just one? Don't tell me you forgot to bring the tapes? What are we going to do?"

He sat there as I got all worked up. "Finished?" he asked.

"FUCK! I can't believe I'm this nervous! Of course you made sure they have them. I know that. I'm just so crazed about this whole thing. What if I misjudged and no one will want to see them? Will I have wasted our time and money?"

"Yup," he said. "You ARE crazed. Okay, let's get this handled here and now. Ready?"

"Yes. YES! I'm ready. Fix me!!" I wailed.

"You, Nancy Wladczyk, have spent the last nine months creating a series of films - and maybe even a whole genre of porn - that will eventually be known as truly adult, adult films. Not just films for those over the legal age, but films that treat the audience as adults because they have plots, storylines, acting and a reverence for women instead of the objectification of women and the despicable treatment of them. You did it and you did it brilliantly. And hell, if they don't go over well, then we'll go back to the old way of doing porn and keep a roof over our heads until we can attack it again. Got it?"

I grabbed him and hugged him hard and long. Having him as both husband and manager makes me one of the luckiest women in the world. "Yes, you wonderful son of a bitch. I got it. I get it. Now lets go knock 'em alive!" And with that we turned off the car, got out and went into the studio.

Except for some new faces, which are always inevitable, we were met and greeted by folks we knew from our previous appearances. Hugs were exchanged, cheek kisses and air kisses and ass grabbing (from the guys in the band who had become bed mates) as well as some odd reactions. We were introduced to new members of the band, and could immediately tell that something was up. It wasn't just because the new members were all women - at least, I didn't think that was it. I made a mental note to find out before we went on air. Just as I was logging it into my internal memo system I was grabbed from behind in a reverse bear hug. I felt a very large cock at my back, and as I noted the long black arms surrounding me I hear a voice in my ear.

"They are all brilliant on their instruments, but they just personally can't get loose and light and join in the camaraderie."

"John Longham, you are a delight for sore eyes and loose boobs! Now let go of them so you aren't alienating your horn section further, turn me around and hug me proper!" I said quietly. I was tempted to just let him have his way with me there, knowing what his way was, but figured I better respect the space. He loosened his grip, turned me around and we did a proper hug. If you call being lifted off your feet in the arms of a black man who stands more than a foot taller than you! The one real advantage was seeing Gwenn come into the room. Her reaction was precious - she first saw Longham, then saw that he had a woman in his arms, and then realized it was me. She went from in love to ready to kill to just plain joy in a heartbeat. I love seeing things like that, don't you?

"John," I whispered in his ear, "Put me down slow since Gwenn's coming over, and I will speak with your distaff crew before air time. I'll get to the bottom of it for you."

He put me down and the thanks he was offering was visible. We connect in ways only a few folks do. As I was noting that I was spun around and enveloped in a full body hug by his voluptuous and talented wife - also the hostess for the show - Gwenn Nettles.

"Nancy, if I didn't know better I'd say you were plotting something with John. If you want to fuck him, you don't have to tip toe around it! You make him happy, and then he shares that with me, so you know I don't mind. Hell, I even encourage it!"

"I know, Gwenn, it's more than lip service. Although you do lip service pretty well, I will say that!" She actually blushed. In addition to both loving her husband's long, thick dick, we also have had our moments with one another. Interestingly enough, those moments of late have been turning into hours. Long, exquisite hours!

Look, if you can't enjoy the full range of sex, then you need to know you are missing something profound! I heard a gay friend explain it this way: "I know what feels good on my anatomy. I know things about cocks you can't possibly know - just like you know things about cunts because you have one."

We actually put it to the test. Or, I should say, Ted tested the male end of it. We set up a glory hole in our office and had a series of cock suckers for him, male and female. While there were only two of each, he said it was real obvious who was blowing him. And there was also a difference in pleasure. I did a similar test, although we did it differently. I let myself be blindfolded, then I stripped and lay on the bed. After spreading my legs, I had a series of mouths and tongues eat me out. All of it was great, but I could also tell the difference between the men and the women, and I discovered that - at least when it came to eating me out - I preferred the women! It shocked me, but there it was. And one part of the past nine months was developing my skills in the area. Gwenn was part of that - and we now not only knew each other's anatomy, taste and smell - we enjoyed them. My personal favorite is having the two of them - Longham's super stuffed sausage pounding my pussy while his wife manipulates my cit with her mouth...

"Nancy, come back!" I looked up, and got knowing grins from Gwenn, Longham and Ted. They knew exactly where I went! I grinned back at them. That's right, Ted was also part of it. Turns out his cock is a perfect fit for Gwenn's ass, and she's developed a new set of tastes that not only includes her own sex, but backdoor romance as well. Works for all of us.

Gwenn spoke to the assembled show staff. "Okay, y'all, we are live today, and I am sure you all have things that are critical to us accomplishing that. I've already got Ted and Nancy to promise to stick around after the show for drinks, drugs and dicks. Or autographs and handshakes - whatever blows up your skirt." She laughed aloud and everyone joined her before heading off to get whatever work was required out of the way.

I had walked over to the three women now in the band, and as they turned to leave I asked them to stay behind. They hesitated until they saw John looking at us and nodding. They relaxed somewhat, but there was still something going on and I was determined to find out.

"I'm so thrilled at what you guys bring to the band! Since I'm a regular viewer - live as often as I can, or even delayed broadcasts when I have to - I want you to know that I've been horny all my life." That came out of left field - on purpose - and I watched to see how they did with it. It was clearly not something new for one of them; another just smiled condescendingly, and the last one took about 15 seconds to get it.

'Okay, I know it was a bad joke. That's why Gwenn has a show and I just do porn! What I should have said is that I think any band that puts in a horn section just upped their musicality by orders of magnitude. I'm a fan of the old big bands and the new ones. I love Basie, Ellington, and that generation - and why Tower of Power isn't in the Rock Hall of Fame is national disgrace!" That brought smiles to the three of them.

"TOP was my main inspiration on sax. I'm Berta. I grew up in Oakland and my dad used to take me to their shows. I think the reason I took up music was because he was so enthralled by it - I only wish he'd been with us long enough to see me the night TOP played this show and they had me sit in. Did you know it's possible to play your heart out with tears rolling down your face?" I always tear up when folks talk about parents who passed, and we just wound up hugging to share the emotion. Berta was tall for a woman, almost six feet tall, with full hips and a fine set of boobs. Her black hair in dreads, and a coffee colored skin that was amazingly smooth.

"Yeah, it was kind of amazing for us all. If there's any sort of afterlife, your daddy would have been happy as a clam. As we say in Yiddish, he would have kvelled with joy." This from a chunky brunette who was at least a foot shorter than Berta. "I'm Adelle, and I'm the trombone in the band. No touching story for me - I just needed a way to keep people away from me - and in sixth position no one can get close! And yes, I'm the token white girl in the band. I'm tolerated." She had this way of almost demeaning herself. Interesting.

"Tolerated, my ass!" This from the final woman. She was a knockout, frankly. Her hair was cut short, her skin a dark brown and her eyes were amazingly blue! "I'm Cary, and peanut over there isn't tolerated - she's probably one of the best on trombone anyone's ever heard! But she's so fucking insecure, she sets up conversations so one of us is almost forced to sing her praises." Adelle blushed. "And she blows other things besides her 'bone. Pretty well, I might add! You look puzzled, Nancy."

"I am. I got the impression from John that you guys were somehow isolated from the band itself. So since Adelle doesn't strike me as the bragging type, how would you know?"

"Well, this is between the four of us. Berta knows but you will be the first person around here who will. I'm trans. In addition to my 36D chest, I have 9 inches that Adelle can swallow whole. That's how I know."

I paused for a moment. "Cary, thank you for letting me know. Are you sure none of the guys knows? Are you afraid of what would happen if they did?" The look on her face said it all. "I got it. Look, John and Gwenn are our personal, intimate friends. While we never discussed anything like this, I'll be you dollars to donuts they won't have a problem with it."

Cary smiled and shook her head. "It's not them - I can tell it wouldn't bother them. But the rest of the guys, now, that's my worry."

"I get it. If I can make sure it's safe for you, think you can let your hair down with them? Berta? Adelle? Cary?" I said, glancing at each.

"I don't know" said Adelle. "I'm into women. Oh. Wait. Now that I say it out loud, since the girl I'm dating has a nine inch dick, I suppose I should reconsider that sentiment." We all laughed. It seemed as though I'd at least pierced through some defensive layer, and maybe we could get it to drop away by the end of the night. They went back out to rehearse with the band. I looked around and found Ted talking to Gwenn.

"What did I miss?" I asked.

"Not much, we were just plotting how we could turn tonight's show into something even more special. And I think I know what it is. Neither of you have told the world that in about nine months..."

I looked at Gwenn and felt the smile stretch my face wider than the biggest dick I ever sucked. She, in turn, was grinning as well. We high fived and hugged.

"When were you planning on announcing?" I asked.

"Well, we just found out two days ago, and mostly I've been worried about what people will think when I deliver a brown baby. What about you?"

"Interestingly enough, despite my often professed adoration of big black cock, I will be very surprised if our baby is anything other than a white one. That may surprise a lot of folks - but Ted is who I married and whose genes I'm up to perpetuating. When we decided, I went off the pill and the only person I had sex with for six weeks is this lug here. Now, on the off-chance that it isn't, we discussed it and we're prepared. I mean look, I've been fucking black men for years. In any case, I've said it before - what you think of what other people might think will only get you in trouble. Black, white or green, these will be our kids and we'll love them if they come out paisley, for fuck's sake!"

"Okay, when the moment is right, we'll do this! Now let me get to makeup and wardrobe, and you guys can take your time doing the same thing."

We hurried to makeup, and just like before we both got naked and had the team do their magic. A little highlighting here, some rouge there, and we were ready. I put my dress back on - I never wear underwear except in films where it gets taken off pretty quickly. As we were leaving, Mae, the senior makeup person stopped me.

"Forgive me for being forward, but are congratulations in order?" she asked.

"You have a good eye, woman! Yes, I'm expecting. What gave it away?"

"Your boobs. They are bigger than they were last time and there are no signs of surgery, so it was a natural assumption. And, er, is the baby going to be..."

"Happy and healthy and a delight? Yup! And, if you are asking anything about skin color, I could say it's none of your business - but I know you weren't being bitchy. I expect our baby will look a lot like what you get when you combine a voyeuristic husband and an exhibitionist wife."

That set off a round of hugs, and then we headed to the green room to relax. We just sat on the couch and cuddled until someone came in to get us. Then Gwenn came off stage for a moment to hug, and went back on set. The director counted down, the main camera's red light came on and Gwenn introduced us.

"I can't believe it's been 9 months since our next guests were on the show. This will be their third appearance, and just so you in the audience know, they've become close, intimate - and yes, that means everything your dirty minds think it means - personal friends. Please give a rousing welcome back to Nancy Wladczyk and her husband Ted."

And for yet the third time, we got a standing ovation when we came on stage! The difference this time is that I knew we deserved it. I knew we had broken new ground in the porn industry - and tonight we were going to take it even further when we unveiled our project. So I bowed to everyone - knowing full well that the top of my dress hung low enough to reveal my boobs and delighting in the reaction. The band got an extended bow. And a shake as well!

"Nancy and Ted, welcome back. I'm so glad we get to see each other socially because I couldn't deal without seeing you guys for 9 months! Now, I know you've been up to a few things - how about spilling the news? Everyone in our audience in the studio tonight was at either - and in some cases both - of your previous appearances. Consider yourself to be among friends!"

"We do, Gwenn. We talked before we came on. Ted and I want to say thank you to you and your crew, you all in the studio audience, and the exposure we got coming on. We're still here for exposure" I said as I spread my legs and let the audience know I was commando, drawing laughter and applause, "so in addition to what's on display, we have some things to tell y'all. First off, in another nine months, I'll be taking some time off screen to deliver and raise Ted's baby."

ndeavour
ndeavour
1,061 Followers
12