BBC Lover's Interview on Stage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got an ovation for that one!! And Gwenn jumped in as soon as it slowed down. "And folks, we figure that along about that time I'll be looking for a temporary host or hostess to fill my chair because I will be doing the same thing. With MY husband John's baby!" That was the moment when I found out just how good Nancy's production team was. The camera crew flipped from us to the studio audience to the band and back again as everyone reacted. I will never forget that grin on Longham's face as all his band congratulated him. That whole cool crew of top musicians were actually crying happy tears. Afterwards Gwenn let me know she's going to do something with the tape of that moment. The world has come far - we can capture and keep reliving joyous moments thanks to technology! I began to mull over my thinking about how to discuss my project.

At one point I looked out and the studio ushers were running around with boxes of tissues - it reminded me of some of those self-development programs I've done over the years where suddenly everyone is moved to tears.

"Tell us, Nancy, is that what you came here for tonight? I mean, it raises questions about how long you'll be able to keep acting in porn before the baby comes, but while that could be fun to talk about, that's not going to fill up the time we've booked for you."

"Come on, Gwenn, you know I've got much more to say. Can I get started?"

"Absolutely!" she said as she sat back.

"A lot of why we are here is all about the nine months we couldn't be here. I - or rather WE - have spent that time working to come up with something new in the porn industry. We believe we've succeeded, and that's what I want to talk about."

I stood up and walked towards the audience. "Sorry, Gwenn, but what I really want is their reaction" I said, pointing out to the studio audience. "Let me spell it out for you. First off, I love sex. I love sex with big, black cocks. I've loved it since my husband thought of it and made it happen for me. I think I've made that clear before, right?"

I got some response for that.

"Well, in all the films I've done, I've tried to show my enjoyment of it. I've worked hard to be able to utter something besides 'Oh My God,' or 'oh oh OH!' I really did enjoy my work immensely, I didn't think about too much. Mostly since I was orgasming throughout my films! I'm proud to say I have NEVER faked it. But that's besides the point. What I began to deal with was this rampant streak of sexist bullshit that runs the industry. Not only are women turned into objects, in far too many cases they are demeaned. I've watched videos where they are called names. You've seen them, right?" I asked the audience. They agreed.

"I don't have a problem if the men I'm fucking tell me I'm hot or insatiable; I'm a slut and proud of it. But I am NOT a whore. I am not a cunt - I have one though. I am not a piece of meat to be spoken of in the third person. I don't allow that to happen in real life - nor in any film I make - but it occurred to me that it's so amazingly widespread in our industry that most folks don't speak to it. Yet all of you know you cringe at it, right? I love to watch amateur porn, since I know they aren't actresses faking orgasm. And I so love to see them come! Especially multiple times - I'm excited for them. I'm aroused and have been known to respond with personal manual stimulation from time to time, just like my husband. Or yours." That drew some laughs and titters from the audience.

"But then, in the midst of a housewife having the sexual experience of her life, it all gets shot to shit because the actors turn her into a sex doll. Someone seems to think that porn is hotter when, instead of letting a woman get a man off because she wants to, she must let him forcefully face fuck her, demeaning her all the while. And while we are at it, talking about gripes, why is it that those amateur directors make sure we can see every inch of the woman - I've looked up a lot of noses, right? - and yet most men seem to lack heads. We only see them from the neck down, right? Or if they do catch faces, how many times are they blurred out?"

"So I got to thinking. What didn't I want to see? And what do I want to see? So the first part of the project became lists of those things. I didn't want to see women being treated as objects, women being demeaned, women being used, women being beaten or tortured or forced into things. That was a pretty good start. But without the other list, it would just be one huge complaint." I paused. And Gwenn jumped in to fill the silence, as I expected.

"What did you want to see, then?" she asked.

"Let me ask you instead. For those of your viewers who don't know, John, Gwenn, Ted and I have become good friends since we first appeared here."

"Hell yes," said Gwenn. "After all, you got me to see how John really wanted me and not just as a black man conquering a white woman. And I suppose now is a very good time to let everyone know - when our baby is born, Nancy and Ted will be the godparents." She grinned from ear to ear; John was immediately pummeled by his band, and the audience whooped it up.

"And, I might add, Nancy and I are proud to say that Gwenn and John will be returning the favor at about the same time." That brought the audience to their feet, and I hugged Ted and smiled until I thought my face would break. When the applause died down, I spoke up.

"One of the things that's now on the list of what I want to see is pregnant women loving sex with their men. Don't you agree?" and that got applause. "And I'm pretty sure it's on Gwenn's list as well, since we are both looking for role models. Amy I right?"

She nodded.

"That was just an obvious one. But as I looked further, I saw there were a lot of other things. On top of the list was some intelligent dialog - scripting beyond 'suck his cock, let him fuck your pussy, make sure the come shot is visible'. I got inspired by some of the longer films from Kink.com, where they interviewed actresses before scenes and then afterwards. They spoke about what they wanted to experience and afterwards, how it went. I want to add to that speaking during the act. I love talking while I'm getting fucked by big black cocks, every thing from trying to describe the sensations of stuffing big meat sticks inside me, to reacting to twitches, jerks and thrusts. If a guy does a particular move really well, I say so. Others should."

"Isn't that awfully tough, Nancy? I mean, it seems that the sensations are almost overwhelming at times. I can't seem to get past squeaks, squeals and 'oh my gods' when John is screwing me" came from Gwenn. Who realized, after the words left her mouth, what she said, and blushed like crazy as the audience exploded.

"I admit that it takes something. Hell, there are times I really would prefer to just lapse into the sensations and be a rag doll on the ends of some of that delicious meat, but I find that more and more I want to communicate to the men I am with where ever I can. Look, guys, when you wind up with something hot and huge rubbing up inside you, and it's triggering wave after wave of sensations and stimulation, it can be tough to talk. I'm not talking about philosophical soliloquies here. But face it - do you want quivering flesh riding your dick, or do you want a grown woman loving and appreciating when you're doing? And telling you how to make it better for her? It's time sex on screen grew up beyond teenage masturbatory fantasies!"

That got a response from the men in the audience. I thought it would.

"I'm not a piece of meat to wrap around your cocks. No woman is. But the porn industry puts it out as if we are. I'm calling them on it. Or, if you really do want that shit, then prepare to be on the receiving end. You want my ass because you think it's dirty? Well, guess what? I'm going to demand YOUR ass. I have dongs and dildos as big as any guy's dick. And turnabout is fair play in my book! Done right, anal is fun. It's different. And the pleasure is different. But forcing it isn't. Anyway, expect to see some interesting material from us this year. Those brothers who think a big dick is all it takes are now on notice. If they want to be in my films they need to be prepared!"

"You know, until you brought it up I hadn't thought of that. But now that you have, John and I might be having some different fun nights together." That brought squeals of laughter from the audience and catcalls from both the balcony and the band, as well as nods and grins from Berta, Adelle and Cary.

"And while we are at it, another thing we don't see is much guy on guy action, am I right, girls?" That got the audience agreeing. "I mean, they love to see us getting it on with each other, but when are they going to return the favor? Most of the time when I suggest it, guys flat out turn it down. But do they want to see me munch muff? You bet they do. Ultimately, what I want us to be producing are films where physical love not only gets the viewers aroused but also gets into their heads. When the movie's done I want to have people not merely aching to get off, but excited to make love. That's our new game and I have no idea if we can pull it off, or if we will go under because people really do just want to watch and wank. Anyone here got something to say about it?" I said to the audience.

The studio lights came up and the cameras faced the audience. I saw a bunch of hands, including some familiar ones from the last time we'd been there. "Gwenn, you pick!" I said.

She pointed to one woman, who stood. And it looked like she kept standing. This was a very tall woman - she had to be over six feet. She was well-tanned, showed off a whole lot of cleavage and some very long legs with a short skirt. A looker and she knew it. That's okay.

"What's your name?" I asked. "And, if I might, just how tall are you?"

"Well," she answered, "last time I checked I was six two." That got her some comments. "My name's Olivia, and here's what I think about your idea. I think it's fucking awesome! I mean, I put on porn from time to time, and I'd probably do it more often if the way women were being treated didn't sicken me! I like sex. Wait, I take that back. I fucking LOVE sex - but I love it with an equal partner. I get treated better by lesbian lovers than I do by men, but there's no substitute for real deep dick love, is there? I don't care how realistic the toy they strap on is, it's just not the real thing. I can't feel it twitch deep inside me. But by the same token, women don't treat me like I'm a substitute for a blowup doll. So you are talking to someone who is very interested in what you are doing." And at least half the room gave her a standing ovation.

"Well, thanks, Olivia. You are who I had in mind as an audience - you and every intelligent woman out there. Any other points of view?" I looked around the room and saw one hand timidly raised. "Yes, over there, please stand up and tell us your name."

"My name is Anne. And I'm not sure how to say this, but when I'm with my man, I'm completely his. I do whatever he wants because it makes him happy and that makes me happy. I guess that makes me different or weird or bad - but it's just the way I feel." She got a spattering of applause.

"Hey, folks, give Anne a BIG hand. It's pretty damn courageous to stand up and speak something that might not be popular." I waited for the applause to die down. "I mean it. Thank you for having the courage to speak a different point of view. I mean, it's the equivalent of standing at a #MeToo group and letting on that you like having guys flirt with you. It really does take guts. So there's nothing to be ashamed of - nothing weird or bad or anything else. That's how you like your sex - well, who the fuck is anyone to comment on that? Good for you for standing up and declaring it. I just hope your guy really does appreciate how special you are." There were murmurs of dissent in the audience, so I decided to speak to it.

"Whoa there, folks. There is no right way to have sex - there are infinite ways. And what you enjoy may not be what others do. The one thing about the porn industry is that you will find something that appeals to you. Any of you experimented with animals? I see a few nods. Any of you have special girlfriends? Who here's got a shemale partner?" I checked out the band as I said this one and got a nod from the two I knew about. "And how many of you have multiple partners? Anyone give up human partners for machines, toys or other devices? Can you see that there are endless possible ways to give your libido its exercise?" I got murmurs of appreciation from the audience.

"I have my personal preferences. It just so happens that others share that preference - big, black cocks, one at a time or many at once. Ask one of us with a Queen of Spades tattoo and we can go on for a long time about what we like and what we will do. But does that mean you have to like it? Or that you have to try it? Of course it doesn't."

Ted came forward to join me as I talked to the audience. "Nancy and I aren't out to change your mind about what you like. We have just decided to take a new turn in the porn world. I don't like her being abused or taken advantage of. She doesn't like it, either. But I know my wife, and she loves great sex with hung black guys and she loves to show off at the same time. Well, now we're saying that you'll see that in our films even if she's the only woman in a room full of a dozen big dongs and you won't see her disrespected or mistreated. And some of what that looks like will be talented actors who can express things and be seen. No more blocking out the heads of the men. If they aren't willing to be seen, they won't work for us."

"I'm not an enhanced woman. My boobs are my own. My butt isn't stellar. I have cellulite in spots despite exercise and diet. And none of that should get me disrespected. I like sex - that doesn't devalue me. I'm a slut and I'm proud that I like sex with different partners. I'm not catering to the crowd that feels a need to judge me for it. I am here for the adult expression of joy and sex. Any questions?"

A hand in the audience. From a guy. "I'm Chuck. Does this mean you are going on a warpath to remove all other types of sex from porn?"

"Hell no, Chuck. We know that there is an audience for all kinds of stuff. Like I said before - there are infinite ways to have sex and enjoy it. We know there are women who get off on being subjugated and treated as objects. And I mean that seriously - two of my best friends in the business seriously enjoy being treated that way and I don't think any less of them. Hell, I've indulged that muscle a few times and can understand that there's a certain allure in giving in to it. It's just that our website and our films won't be producing or showing films of that sort. We are in the minority, however. "

Gwenn stepped into the conversation. "What if, at the end of a year of this, you see that what you are now producing doesn't sell? What then?"

"First, we are going to continue all the things we have been doing. I'm working on another book. We have our website and our members. And our members' members." That got the rimshot response from the drummer I'd hoped for.

"We have plenty that's still making us money. After a year, though, if we are convinced that what our audience wants is a return to the old fashioned 'white girls abused by big black cocks' mode, then I'll use my acting talents and jump back into that. And I'll find a way to enjoy it - I used to, right? Our first new film is being released tomorrow for our premium members, and their feedback will help us decide the way."

"There you have it, folks. We're lucky enough to get a heads up on a possible new direction in porn. Time will tell how they succeed. So let's have a hand for Ted and Nancy, and we'll see you all next week."

The cameras went off, the house lights came up, and Ted, Gwenn and I hugged. I sat on the stage and talked at length with the studio audience until finally someone signaled with the lights that it was time to go. Then Ted and I went backstage - and wound up celebrating our impending parenthood with Gwenn and John and the whole backstage gang.

All in all, it was a delightful evening. As Ted and I drove away, I realized that it was very different from our previous appearances. They had been downright raunchy with sex on stage and more. This had been different. Like we had grown up.

Must be something to this pregnancy thing!

12