BBC Patrol - Officer Yanet

Story Info
Young police officer finds milk and a husband's seed.
4.5k words
4.49
6.3k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 4 in my BBC Patrol series. No prior reading necessary. While all in the same universe, stories are not necessarily in chronological order.

Please enjoy. Feel free to leave comments with constructive criticism, ideas for new stories, etc.

Characters:

Officer Yanet Garcia (Based on Instagram model Yanet Garcia)

Wendy (Based on model Wendy Fiore)

Alton (Based on Blacked star)

The Thursday night was young, and the air crisp and cool in the Seattle Fall. The breeze wisped softly through the streets with earthy smells as a mist descended on the city. A harvest moon hung in the heavens overlooking the city.

Officer Yanet languidly parked the car in Seattle PD parking lot. The lot was mostly empty other than a few holdovers still there from the afternoon shift and some incoming cars for the nightshift. The dashboard clock read 10:13 P.M. It was the culmination of a long, arduous day. She sat there tepid with exhaustion as she reflected on her day. Two arrests, four traffic citations, a home call for a domestic violence dispute, and a drunk-in-public call. She sunk her head into the back headrest and closed her eyes. At twenty-six, she had youth on her side, and yet, these days took it out of her.

After some time, she weakly pushed open the car door and got out, and made her way slowly across the parking lot. She was in no rush. Other than some paper work to turn in, she was done for the day and ready to get a head start on the three way weekend. No clubbing for her tonight, she thought to herself. The only thing she had on the itinerary for the night was a hot Epsom salt bath and a good book in bed.

The station was doing turnover when she walked through the doors. Gerald greeted her with a tip of his cap as she entered. He was an portly, elderly man, and had worked as a security guard for the station for decades as far as she knew.

Inside, a scattering of cops in variously sized groups stood around as they mingled. Despite being a cop herself, there wasn't much worse than a large gathering of them. Loud, boisterous, and too high-energy when all together in one place. She couldn't get through the small crowd fast enough. Sydney was cornered by three coworkers and, as much as she wanted to save her from them, she wanted to avoid them even more. Joshua, a particularly obnoxious co-worker she would sometimes find herself out on the beat with, saw her first. He was tall, white, and handsome enough, but just not her type. And his politics and demeanor did him no favors in her eyes, either. Still, every woman they worked with seemed to want him, and he had already slept with most of them.

"Yanet! Hey! Wait up!" Joshua yelled as he ran up to her. "Not even a 'hey' tonight?"

She rolled her eyes as they walked but gave a small smile. "I'm dropping this paperwork off and I'm out of this bitch. I'm guessing you're working the graveyard shift tonight?"

"Yeah, Don's put me on it for the next fucking month. I have no idea what he has against me."

"I could not even begin to guess. Maybe it's that haircut." She looked at him and winked.

He stopped walking and looked dejected. "Is it that bad?" Josh said, almost meekly.

She stopped and turned back to hug him. "I'm just kidding, you idiot. It looks fine. You know I just like giving you a hard time."

The color rushed back to his face and perked back up immediately as she said this. "Well, how about coffee for that zinger? That's the least you could do to put together my shattered ego."

She rolled her eyes and started walking again. "Maybe one day, Josh, but I have a date with my hot tub and a bottle of wine tonight. I'll catch you next time!" He stood there watching longingly as she pushed open a door and started up the stair well. She bound up the stairs as quickly as her tired legs could carry her.

Yanet walked briskly through the office spaces. Past the cubicles, past the three men congregating around the water fountain with their trendy bottles, and even more quickly past Thomas's cubicle. He was even more doggedly persistent than Joshua.

She had just dropped off the last of her paperwork when she noticed that a single office still had its light on. In the hallway of dark offices, it stood out prominently and caught her eye. As she got closer, she realized it was Wendy's. She knocked on the open door to announce herself.

"Girl, what the hell are you still doing here! Don't you have a baby and husband to get home to?!" Yanet said with a tone of levity. The woman looked deeply entranced in thought as she focused on some papers on her desk. She recoiled at Yanet's voice.

"Oh my God, you scared the shit out of me," Wendy said with a laugh a she put a hand on her chest. "Going to give me a heart attack one of these days. I have no idea how you're so fucking quiet."

Yanet giggled. "No, you're just so wrapped in...well, whatever that is you detectives do."

"Listen, we're going to get you off the beat and into an office. Well, if that's what you want, that is."

Yanet look pensive for a moment before speak. "Maybe one day. I like the beat. Keeps things interesting."

"You can have it," Wendy said with a laugh. "Shit burned me out quick. This is much safer and with more normal hours."

"What time were you supposed to be off again?" Yanet looked at the clock on the wall and they both laughed together.

"Touché, Sergeant Garcia. Yeah, uh, was supposed to be five O' clock. The law never stops," she said with a wink.

"Well, it was nice seeing you. I'm on my way home for a date with a bottle of wine and a hot bath."

"Nonsense!" Wendy said as she stood up. "Look, I'm all finished up; let's go get a drink at Benogin's. Unless you have someone waiting for you."

"No, no! Well, just my cat," Yanet tittered.

"Perfect. Let me grab my coat."

Wendy donned her jacket and grabbed her belongings before following Yanet out of the office. She turned the light off and shut and locked the door behind her.

"Will Alton be okay with the baby on his own?" Yanet said as they made their way down the hallway.

"Bitch, he owes me. He'll have to be." Wendy replied as she wrapped her arm around Yanet. "Momma needs a drink."

---

After some last minute small talk in the front lobby, the pair left the station. The mist was becoming a light rain as they made their way across the parking lot. All the

"Uh, uh," Wendy said noticing Yanet walking to her own car. "Let me drive. I insist."

Yanet shrugged in agreement and followed her over to her car. It was a jet-black Maserati.

"Jesus, this is nice," said Yanet as they got into the vehicle. "What year is it?"

Wendy smiled. "2024, just off the line. Been waiting for months for it to get here. Little promotion present to myself, I guess."

She fired the ignition and the pair was off into the night.

---

Given the amount of cars parked at Benogin's, it was ostensibly thirsty Thursday. The street parking was tightly packed with parallel-parked cars. Driving by, the small parking lot behind the established was no better. The pair ended up finding a small place three blocks away to park the Maserati. They were grateful the rain was still no more than a light drizzle as they scampered across the city blocks.

Their presumptions proved correct. The Irish bar teemed with people getting a head-start on the weekend. Uptown yuppies made the bulk of the mass, easily identified with they're expensive, over-paid-for clothing and loud attitudes. Yanet was aware she stuck out like a sore thumb as she walked through in her police uniform. She envied Wendy in her business casual suit.

They managed to snag a couple of stools at the bar. The couple on their left was a young, recently married couple going by their egregious displays of public affection. The man to their right reeked of smoke and whiskey.

The bartender was a tiny old Irishman named Cormac. His accent was thick with the island he hailed from. "Can I get you two anythin'?" he said to the pair of women sitting down.

"Two glasses of champagne, please," Wendy told him.

Yanet gave her a quizzical look. "What are we celebrating?"

"Oh I just like champagne. Let's say, uh, the weekend?"

"I'll drink to that. This week killed me."

The barkeep did two pours of champagne in tall, elegant flute glasses and brought them to the women. He noted their glowing faces and bright smiles as he set them down in front of them.

Yanet and Wendy spent the next hour catching up work drama. Who was fucking who, who was getting suspended, and gossip about the all the new hires the city was spending tremendous amounts of money on. Cormac kept the drinks flowing. Pints of Guinness followed the champagne. Wendy drunkenly ordered shots of Jameson for them and the couple next to them. They loudly clanged their shot glasses together before they all downed them.

"Can I ask you something," Wendy said as Cormac placed another couple of pints in front of them. "You remember that Christmas party last year?"

Yanet flushed red as she took a sip of her drink. "Oh my god, I try not to. You said you wouldn't bring that up again!"

"What, when you drunkenly asked to come home with Alton and I? You know, something about a threesome?" Wendy laughed.

"Jesus, I was so drunk. I am so, so sorry about that."

"No, no! Don't be sorry! No harm, no foul. Alton and I joked about it all the way home. We almost regretted not taking you up on it," Wendy said with a small wink.

Yanet was taken aback. Maybe it was the alcohol, but the words to say were choked in her throat. "Now THAT is funny." She went back to her drink, sipping thirstily in embarrassment.

"Can I ask you something else?"

"I hope it's something less embarrassing."

Wendy paused for a moment. She shifted on her stool to face Yanet more and hushed her voice. "I've noticed the past couple weeks you would make a reaction when I said I had to go pump. What's that about?"

"Wendy...I...do I do that? What kind of face do I make?" She struggled to get the words out coherently.

"Almost like you're disappointed I don't invite you into the office when I have to do it."

Yanet could feel her heartrate quicken. It was pounding in her chest. Her head felt hot and she felt herself start to perspire. She looked into Wendy's eyes and then down at her chest. Despite the loose white collared shirt, her heavy breasts pressed prominently against the material. Her shirt and bra futilely concealed her arrestingly large nipples. They appeared to attempt to cut through the fabric like diamonds. She became aware of her mouth and tongue and hoped it wasn't hanging out of her mouth. She was almost panting.

"You're doing it again," Wendy continued. She leaned in closer to Yanet, her voice just above a hush. "Are you jealous of little Max?"

"I...don't know what to say," Yanet whispered.

"What if I told you I desperately need to pump right now. That they hurt they're so full. Now do you know what to say?"

"I..."

"Cormac! Check, please!" Wendy called to the barkeep.

Yanet sat in a daze as Cormac brought their check. Wendy signed the slip with a generous tip for his work and time. Then she grabbed Yanet by the hand and led her out of the bar. The couple walked virtually silently through the rain until they reached the car. Wendy started the ignition.

"Come home with me. I'm going to feed you."

---

The women started talking again once the car hit the highway. They went back to talking about work and coworkers and such. But the sexual tension that hung in the air was palpable, even if the couple did not acknowledge it. They talked about many things, but what just transpired in the bar was not one of them.

It was 1:14 a.m. when the Maserati pulled into the driveway at Wendy's house. It was a large modern-style home in the Seattle suburbs; her husband and Alton had bought it a couple years back. A master bedroom, four guest bedrooms, and five bathrooms gave the couple plenty of space to host friends and family.

Wendy unlocked the door, and the couple went inside. The foyer was dark but there was some light bleeding from the living room. The undiscernible sound of a television was heard.

They walked into the living room to find Alton, Wendy's husband, sitting on a comfortable reading chair with a book. Alton was dark ebony. He was wearing glasses in a well-fitted white t-shirt. His head looked recently shaved, and his arms looked carved out of obsidian. Wendy's words from earlier about her at the Christmas party ran through Yanet's head. Drunk or not, she wanted him; she wanted them. He noticed her standing there. He smiled at her but said nothing when their eyes met. Wendy's voice broke the silence.

"Yanet, take the hallway shower upstairs. There's a fresh robe on the rack; you'll see it." Wendy said. She looked at Alton. "Honey, I'm going to take a shower myself in our bathroom. Max sleeping okay?"

"Hasn't made a sound in the last couple of hours," Alton said.

"Excellent," Wendy said. She gave Yanet a peck on the cheek and the couple headed upstairs to their respective bathrooms.

Alton smiled and went back to his book. He knew why she was here. They both did. Wendy had been texting him all night about what was to come.

Yanet found the assigned bathroom with little difficulty; she had been to the house several times before for hosted work functions. It was immaculately clean. Wendy had talked about having a rotation of maids that would come by through the week. There was doubt about that after seeing it again for herself. She reached inside the large, walk-in shower and set the water to high heat. There was a large mirror that covered a wall; she took notice when she caught her reflection as she undressed. She joggled her ass playfully in front of the mirror, admiring her gym results and hard work. According to coworkers, at least from gossip that would reach her ears, she had one of the best asses in the department. She caught men staring enough to validate this.

As she showered, her thoughts drifted to Wendy who was doing the same thing just down the hall. How she must be lathering up her substantial, heavy tits, both fully engorged with milk. Milk that should be for her son, but would soon be hers. Her thoughts went to Alton, just downstairs at this moment and quietly reading a book. But she knew their plan. She knew Wendy texted him to tell him she would be coming. All the things they would do to her. That her tight young pussy would be theirs to share. And she had seen a picture he had texted Wendy when she was at work. Wendy didn't realize she saw it, but the black cock the size of a small arm was hard to miss. She would never tell Wendy this, but she went home that night with the sole intention of using her black dildo and imagining it was her husband's. Soon, she would have the real thing.

Yanet cut off the water and stepped out. She grabbed a towel off the heated rack. It was luxuriously soft and warm. As drying off adequately, she grabbed the white robe off the heated rack. It felt expensive. She felt spoiled and pampered by the older, wealthier couple. But, she knew she deserved it. Her body was about to bring them both great pleasure, and she knew they would use her until they had their fill. She blow-dried her hair and headed out the bathroom and down the hallway to the master bedroom.

Wendy was laying on a elegant looking California king bed with a book in hand. She was in a similar white robe to Yanet's, and her hair was wrapped in a towel. The difference was, however, her robe was untied, and her deep cleavage was displayed prominently as she lay there. Yanet began to salivate. Her glands and brain began to fire the appropriate hormones and synapses to prepare her to eat.

"Well, well. You certainly look refreshed and clean," Wendy said as she looked up from her book.

"That shower is amazing. Thank you so much," Yanet replied.

"Alton and I had all the bathrooms renovated a year ago. I think it was worth it."

"Yes, definitely." Yanet stood there sheepishly in the middle of the room. She knew they were just making small talk.

"Alton is checking on Max real quick," Wendy said. She closed her book and placed it on the nightstand next to her. "Come," she said as she patted the bed with her hand.

Yanet walked over slowly and sat on the edge of the bed and faced her. She was so close. The woman's breasts were about to spill out in front of her. Those perfect, milk-engorged tits.

"Our age difference doesn't both you, does it? I know I'm almost forty. I just don't want you to be uncomfortable," Wendy said.

"No...no, of course not. It's not a problem at all." She found it hard to focus, her eyes flitting between Wendy's eyes and her breasts below. Wendy smiled when she realized this.

"That's great. Alton and I have a penchant for younger women."

"Oh? Do you two do this often?"

"Not often enough. I'm going to warn you, he won't be going easy on you tonight. He hasn't had good young pussy in months. He doesn't wear condoms, and he doesn't pull out."

Yanet's face flushed red at these words. She felt her pussy quiver. Her body became hot. It ached as it pined to be filled; for something to be inside it. She crawled on the bed towards Wendy.

"I want to make you both feel good. Use me---please," Yanet whispered.

Wendy smiled lasciviously. Then, slowly and ceremoniously, she began to open her robe. "Lay across my lap," she said.

Immediately and without hesitation, Yanet turned on her back and rested across her lap. The woman's massive breasts hung above her, blocking vision of anything else. They hung like eminences, each crowned with a diamond-hard nipple. Milky white droplets were formed on each of them. On one of them, a single drop fell and landed on Yanet's stomach. The woman's breasts were lactating and on the verge of bursting.

"Please---eat," Wendy whispered. She guided her right breast down to the young woman's mouth, her teat getting immediately imbibed by the hungry mouth below. She threw her head against the bed's headrest in pleasure. The relief in pressure from her full breasts as she disgorged her milk into the greedy girl's mouth was borderline orgasmic.

Yanet suckled eagerly and covetously with exuberance and hunger. Her lips and tongue were avaricious in their pursuit of the mother's milk. It was sweet and delicious, and she could not get enough. Excess milk spilled and poured from the sides of her mouth, running down her neck and onto her own breasts and stomach. She whined and whimpered stifled noises as she relentlessly sucked. She couldn't believe how delicious it tasted.

"You're going to be so full soon, dear. Milk drunk and happy," Wendy moaned. She pulled her tit was the gasping mouth and replaced it with the other one; the woman immediately latching on ardently. "Mommy and daddy are both so full tonight. You're going to drain both of us. You will empty daddy's balls like a good little girl. Do you understand?" Yanet nodded in agreement as she continued sucking.

"Do you understand?" Wendy said again, this time louder. She removed the breast from her mouth.

"Yes, mommy," Yanet replied.

"Good girl," Wendy said before giving her the breast back. "Enjoy these last few relaxing moments before my husband walks in and takes you for all you're worth. I don't think you realize how big his cock is. How much of an animal he is when he fucks. He doesn't hold back with young pussy because he knows you can handle it. He will breed you."

Yanet felt her pussy wettened and hot at these words. She writhed softly on the woman's lap as she continued suckling. The urge to touch herself overtook her, and her left hand began to drift towards her aching clit. Wendy grabbed her wrist when she saw her do it.

"No, no. Not yet," Wendy asserted. "Wait for him."

12