BBC Patrol - Officer Yanet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With almost perfect timing, the sound of the bedroom door opening and closing was heard by the women on the bed.

"Rollover," Wendy commanded. "On all fours. No---ass facing him."

Yanet through her robe off and reoriented herself, crawling onto all fours and arching her hips and ass up, presenting them to the man behind her.

Wendy got on her knees in front of the young woman. She also removed her robe. Her pussy wettened as she watched her husband approach them. He was undressing as he walked, and now down to a pair of black boxer briefs. Those, too, were removed. His large black cock sprung powerfully upward as they slid down his legs.

"I never told you," Wendy said to Yanet. She cradled her jaw in her hands. "We've wanted to fuck you since you checked into the department three years ago. Talked about getting you pregnant. Now we can." She kissed her. Deeply and passionately as her tongue explored her mouth.

Yanet kissed back in earnest. She felt Alton's tongue enter her holes, shifting between her asshole and pussy.

"How's she taste, baby?" Wendy asked Alton. She could hardly see him as he was buried in her generously large ass. He mumbled something incoherent in response. "Mmm, he's enjoying himself," she said to Yanet. She gave her a final peck on the mouth before feeding her a breast again.

Alton looked up from the meal he was eating. He saw his wife's breasts in the young woman's mouth he was just eating. The indescribable view spellbound him. The sight of milk running from her nipples into the hungry mouth. The sight of the excess making its way onto the bed. His cock throbbed and ached. It needed relief. He plunged it into the young woman.

Yanet squealed and gasped as he entered. She felt her vaginal walls split and stretch to accommodate his prodigious length and girth as he took long, hungry strokes inside her. She struggled to stay latched onto the nipple, his hard, rapid strokes jostling her around violently. He was zealous and deliberate, each stroke with the intent to reach maximum depth in her young pussy. Her eyes rolled back as she moved her hips back and forth with the rhythm of his. She could his earnestness, his lust, and his wanton desire in every thrust.

Wendy removed her breast from the hungry, milk-dripping mouth and kissed her, tasting her own milk with the young woman's mouth. Kissing her proved difficult with how much her mouth was trembling and shaking from her husband's violent thrusts. She looked back at him, a look of concentration and enjoyment on his face as he took their young toy together.

Yanet didn't know a cock could get so deep. The man's cock was reaching depths she didn't know she had. Pain and pleasure signals were firing simultaneously in a rapturous symphony. She was entranced; prisoner of the moment. She but vaguely realized the woman in front of her, kissing or sucking on her breast. The man's cock simply took too much of her attention; too much of her concentration as he attempted to cleave her in two with his massive cock. Each stroke reduced her from the trained and educated woman she was to something lesser. Just a slut that needed her base needs fulfilled. She hadn't said a word since they started other than sounds of pain and pleasure.

"God, I love your husband's huge fucking cock," Yanet said in a earthy tone before kissing Wendy again. When their lips touched, she orgasmed again. She had lost count how many preceded that one.

"I can tell he loves that tight, young pussy, too. He's fucking like he's trying to breed you," Wendy replied. "I'd love to see you walking around the station with a baby bump and my husband's baby in you."

At first, Yanet was unconcerned. She had regularly taken birth control pills since highschool. As the man continued to thrust, as he continued to get harder and closer to orgasm, she came to and realized she had been unable to fill her prescription recently because of her work schedule. Five...six...maybe seven days she has been without.

She didn't care. She was past the point of caring at this point. She needed his cum; deserved it. All the pain his black, over-sized cock had put her through gave her a sense of ownership for his seed. She was entitled to it.

"Maybe our kids can grow up together and be friends," Yanet moaned.

Hearing this, Wendy went into a sexual fervor. She hungrily kissed the young woman, then crawled around to her husband behind her. She grabbed the woman's generous ass, kneading it in her hands softly.

"Please, please, put a baby in her, dear--she wants it. She needs it. Breed that fucking pussy, you stud," Wendy mewled into his ear.

He kissed her and increased his pace. He was so close.

And then he came. His balls swelled and then gushed as cum surged into the young woman in a violent torrent of seed. He felt her body quiver as he came, her orgasm matching his own. He pushed harder, deeper, holding the position as his cock pulsated its nectar into her. He kissed his wife.

Yanet felt him pull out slowly. Her guts were a creamy, sticky mess and she collapsed onto her stomach in exhaustion. Satisfied and validated with her existence. She felt a tongue enter her wet and sticky hole. Arching and twisting her neck to see, it was Wendy, all but her hair and forehead obscured as she ate her.

12