BBC Patrol - Police Chief Wendy Ch. 01

Story Info
Yanet pays Wendy and her husband a surprise visit.
3.2k words
4
6.6k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword:

While this story is based on real people, it is entirely a work of fiction, merely using them for their likeness.

Characters:

Yanet (based on Instagram model Yanet Garcia)

Wendy (based on model Wendy Fiore)

Emma (based on Instagram model emar_bb)

Alton (based on Black star Alton)

The rain lashed down in the young Seattle night. The wind cut through the rain like a blade in the crisp Fall air. It whispered quietly like a specter in the night.

The car pulled into the driveway of the large mansion. The rain pattered softly on the windshield. The windshield wipers were drumming rhythmically, pushing aside the falling rain. She found herself entranced by the the motion and gentle sound.

Her heart, however, was pounding. Her pulse was rapid and strong; nerves fried with anticipation and excitement. She did not understand why she was so nervous. The event of several weeks ago should have made her comfortable, but she had noticed a distanced demeanor from Wendy for the past couple weeks. Maybe it was stopping by unannounced that made her feel uneasy, and that was all it was. She turned off the car.

She scurried through the gale to the porch. The veranda provided coverage from the rain, but the increasing wind whipped the rain against her. Her large coat protected her from most of it. She shuddered and shivered as she pressed the doorbell.

The foyer looked dark through the large front door window. After some time, she rang the doorbell again. The wind and rain continued to howl as it poured around her. After some time, the foyer illuminated with light, and a figure began to approach the door from a distance. It was Wendy, fixing and tying her robe together as she walked. She opened the door.

"Yanet! Oh my God! What are you doing out here?" Wendy asked, sounding both surprised and shocked.

"I'm sorry to drop in announced, but, uh, I was in the area. Was seeing if you two were up to anything tonight?" replied Yanet.

Wendy didn't say anything for a moment. She appeared to be looking for the words. "We decided to have a quiet night in tonight. I know, I know. We're so boring on a Saturday night," Wendy said laughing.

"Do you mind if I come in?" Yanet said, still standing on the porch with the rain beating against her.

Wendy was taken aback but took the request in stride. "Yes, please do. Let's get you out of this nasty weather." She ushered Yanet inside and closed and locked the door.

"Can I take your coat? It's drenched. Let me hang it up for you," said Wendy.

"Oh, yes, thank you so much." She handed Wendy the drenched coat, and was relieved that her tight black cocktail dress was still dry.

"Of course, dear. Now, would you like some hot tea or coffee? I have both."

"Tea would be perfect."

Wendy smiled. "Come with me. I'll put a kettle on." She motioned Yanet to follow her.

The pair walked in the large, modern kitchen. Wendy grabbed the kettle off the stove and walked to the sink to fill it.

"Have a seat at the table and I'll be over there in a second," Wendy said.

Yanet obliged, taking a seat at the kitchen table by a large window overlooking the house's large and formidable backyard. The rain splattered against the window as she looked. The sound of a chair moving moving moved her eyes to meet the sound. Wendy sat across from her.

"I really hope I'm not intruding on anything tonight. I should have called or texted. I feel so bad now," Yanet said with a hint of embarrassment on her face.

"No, no, no. Not intruding on anything. Max is with my parents for the weekend. Alton and I are just having a lazy couple days without the baby," replied Wendy with a laugh.

Yanet blushed and looked down before returning to meet Wendy's gaze. "Good, I'm glad. Wendy..." her voice trailed off. She placed her hands on the table next to Wendy's. "I've missed you. I feel like I haven't seen you much at work the past couple of weeks."

"I'm sorry, dear. Just been so busy lately. I'm really sorry. Something been bothering you?"

"No, no. Just haven't...heard much from you after that one night."

"Nothing to worry about! I insist everything is okay. Alton and I have just been...busy," Wendy said, her right eyebrow furling slightly.

"I figured as much. Speaking of, where is Alton?"

Wendy smiled before excusing herself to retrieve the kettle from the stove. She grabbed two mugs and tea packets, and brought them to the table before returning with the kettle.

"Alton is...preoccupied upstairs at the moment," replied Wendy. She poured the hot water into their mugs, steam and wonderful aromas rising from the cups.

Wendy sat back down across from Yanet. She cradled her mug gingerly in her hands, taking in the warmth and aroma of it.

"You see..." Wendy continued. "I haven't been avoiding you. Alton and I have just been...*preoccupied*." She took a small sip of her tea. "Have you met the newest check-in, Emma?"

Yanet took a sip of her own before answering. "I've seen her around the station, but have not been formally introduced, no."

"She's been over--frequently. In fact, she's upstairs right now." Wendy leaned forward. "Alton can't get enough of her," she said in a near whisper. She leaned back in her chair. "And this isn't really anyone's business, but I'll tell you anyway since you're a close friend. She lives with her parents, and the living situation is, well, not good for her. I've offered for her to rent a room from us for cheap."

Jealous panged Yanet's chest. She felt her pulse and heart rate quicken again, and began to feel warm and wet at her words.

"Yanet..." Wendy continued. "We're so close to getting her pregnant. Isn't that wonderful?" she said with a wide smile.

"That...is. Yes, that is wonderful. But, Wendy...what about me?"

Wendy gave a perplexed look. "What do you mean?"

"I mean...I thought..."

"Shh, shh, shh," Wendy said, putting a finger on her lips to shush her. "We haven't forgotten about you. Alton can't enough of you, either. He brings you up constantly." She took another sip of tea. "He *will* get you pregnant. Now is just not the time."

Yanet went through a rollercoaster of emotions in several seconds. Elation and euphoria to a catastrophic drop. Her face sunk and she wanted to cry. Tears welled in her eyes.

"Honey..." Wendy whispered. "Soon. Soon. Here, come with me. Let's go upstairs."

Wendy stood up from the table and offered Yanet her hand. After a moment, Yanet rose to meet her, and accepted her hand. The pair headed upstairs.

They were walking down the long hallway to the master bedroom when they heard sounds of sex and lovemaking emanating from the room. The hallway was unlit but well illuminated from moonlight bleeding through a large paned window. Squeals of pleasure, moaning, and masculine grunting sung to their ears. The pair paused for a moment, looked at another with knowing looks, and proceeded through the already open door of the room.

The room was dimly lit. A small lamp on each side of the bed on nightstands provided the sole illumination for the room. The wall facing the backyard was mostly glass, and large amounts of moonlight flooded the room. It gave a sense of exhibitionism along with privacy. The rain spattered against the large window and skylights in an even, heavy cadence.

When they entered the room, they were greeted with the sight of Emma on top of Alton riding him cowgirl-style, her back to them. The young girl's hips were undulating expeditiously on the black man's cock. Her pussy seemed to swallow the cock whole with each stroke. They could see the intent and desire in her hips. A desperation to satisfy her maternal instinct to breed.

Yanet found herself entranced at the sight of them. She found the movement of the woman's hips hypnotizing, her thick, perfectly shaped ass swaying and rippling from his countering thrusts as she rode him. It was the fattest ass she had seen on a woman of such petite size. She took note of the contrast of the dark ebony and soft, golden white flesh. The beauty and naturalness of it. Most importantly, she understood it had to happen. Needed to happen. The necessity superseded her jealousy and personal needs.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" asked Wendy, watching them intently. "Beautiful seeing white women used for their purpose. And to think she's only twenty-two. We get to set her on the right path--so early." She turned to look at Yanet. "Do you want to stay?"

Despite her jealously, a feeling of acceptance washed over her. A realization that it was an invitation to something ceremonious and special. "Yes, I would. I understand now."

Wendy smiled and planted a long, intimate kiss on Yanet's lips. The woman met her kiss with a ravening intensity. She pushed Wendy against the wall, kissing deeper. Her hands began to wander across her voluptuous body. Her fingers began to unfurl the belt of her robe with grave need.

Wendy grabbed her hands to stop her.

"Not tonight, sweetie. These are for her tonight."

A look of defeat engulfed Yanet's face, her disappointment apparent. But her face quickly became punctuated with understanding and acceptance, and she nodded as Wendy as walked away from her.

"Sit on that couch over there," Wendy said, gesturing towards a loveseat by wall filled with floating bookshelves.

The lovers on the bed didn't notice Wendy approach them. They were caught in the throes of sexual ecstasy. The young girl continued to ride as the black bull relentlessly pumped his cock.

Wendy laid down next him. She kissed him as he acknowledged her presence, and ran her hand softly on his chest. "How many so far?" she whispered into his ear.

"Just once," he said with a moan. "But I'm so close."

"Give it to her, baby. She needs it. We need this to take. Give her your seed. Put a baby into that white, fertile womb."

The black man was emboldened by her words. He grabbed her petite frame with his muscular arms and brought her closer to him. His strokes increased with renewed vigor and ferocity. He could feel himself on the precipice of release. The tightness of her young, white pussy was all encompassing as it gripped him. He could feel her deliberate squeezing as she milked him with each stroke she took.

Emma could feel his cock stiffen and become unyieldingly hard. She knew he was close. She had never had a cock so large. She didn't know it could feel this good, and she knew that they owned her now.

There was no going back.

Wendy's husband came. He let out a primal howl that echoed through the bedroom. His thrusts began to slow and then, suddenly, cease. He seemed to savor the orgasm longer by staying buried to the hilt inside her.

Wendy moved to the side of them. She sat back on her haunches and removed her robe, tossing it to the floor. Her immense breasts swayed gently as the fabric left her body. Her nipples dribbled and sprinkled milk on both of them. "Clean him. Now," Wendy said authoritatively. There was no love in her voice. Just authoritarian command.

Emma slid off him slowly as she carefully squeezed her pussy to cherish and retain the gift of his seed. She laid perpendicular to him on the other side of Wendy. The man's abs and stomach twitched and spasmed gently as she laid her head down on them. His cock laid down across his stomach, still substantial and engorged. It glistened, covered in both their cum. A strand of thick, sticky cum ran from the tip to his stomach, pooling on the surface. She noticed Yanet for the first time. Their eyes met, and Emma gave a smile. She licked the tip of his cock teasingly with the duality to tease both Alton and Yanet watching. The man groaned and moaned as she imbibed it into her eager, hungry mouth.

"That's a good girl. Clean up the mess you made with daddy," said Wendy as she ran her hand through Emma's hair.

Yanet watched longingly from the loveseat as the young girl sucked the large black cock. It required all her self-restraint to not walk over begin to suck it herself. She wanted--no, needed--to taste and savor the delicious remnants of their lovemaking. But she couldn't, and she accepted this. She watched the other woman spend her time licking it clean like a ravenous animal sucking marrow out of a bone.

"You taste so fucking good, daddy," Emma mewled softly. She found the sweet and salty nectar of his cock delicious. The desire to suck him to completion sharpened in her mind, and has his cock began to stiffen and engorge, she thought about making a push to finish him, hoping it would feel too good for them to stop her. The last couple of weeks had blessed her with few oral creampies. She savored and thanked him for each one.

But they were rare, and admittedly nonproductive in the context of getting pregnant. Emma wanted nothing more than to have their baby. She was confident she wanted it even more than them.

They discussed it with her their second time hooking up. She needed little convincing. Once they found out about her living situation, they offered for her to move into a guestroom in the house to get away from her abusive father. Couple of days later, the roleplaying started.

*Daddy.*

*Mommy.*

*Daughter.*

Emma found herself wishing they were a family. This was an opportunity to intertwine their lives forever.

"Fuck...how are you hard again already, daddy?" said Emma before resuming her oral worship. The man moaned in response but said nothing.

"Why do you think I married him?" said Wendy. "His size and stamina is like nothing I've ever seen. I had to have him." She gave him a loving smile and then a kiss.

"You're so lucky...I'm so lucky," Emma said.

"You deserve it, honey. White sluts like you deserve it. But never, ever, stop being grateful," replied Wendy. "Look---he's ready. Up. On all fours. Face our friend over there, sweetie."

Emma did as she was told, clambering into position as instructed and faced Yanet. She adeptly arched her back. She had mastered the position over the last couple weeks and was eager to show everyone. A smile crept over her face when she made eye contact with Yanet. She had a mask of envy, lust, and vulnerability as she stared at the younger woman.

Yanet watched Alton move into position behind the young girl. His onyx black skin glistened with sweat, and his muscles looked pumped and full from exertion. She wanted him. Wanted to be rid of this other woman and be bred in her stead. But she knew her only chance of having him again was to play along with Wendy's game, and play along she shall.

Emma felt the man's hard, throbbing cock slap across her ass. The man moved it softly back and forth between the cleft of her cheeks. He was teasing her. She felt her wet pussy dripping in anticipation as she waited for him to enter her again. Two blessed loads with the covenant of another soon to come.

"I want you to get in deep, baby," Wendy whispered lasciviously into his ear. "Breed that fertile white pussy. Make us a family like you said you would. Please." She looked over at Yanet who was leering intently from the couch. "I want you to see this beautiful ceremony. I want you to watch every stroke this bitch takes."

Yanet nodded.

The man plunged into the inviting pussy. The heat and predilection of the hole was palpable. He heard her whimper and cry out as he split her open with the first thrust, her entire body shuddering and heaving from his prodigious size. He knew how big he was. Young as she was, he figured she would be used to it at this point. It gave him marked satisfaction that she would never be. It gave him a familiar sense of power and dominance over white women.

"Show her, daddy, what you do to me---don't hold back! Pound my little pussy!" Emma mewled, holding eye contact with Yanet. She twerked and shook her ass gently as the man increased the pace of his long strokes. He was just as hard as the first time they fucked that night. His cock was hitting ineffable depths that continued to surprise the young woman. She gripped the sheets with a death grip, having to bite the comforter in order to avoid crying out in pleasure and pain. The man began to fuck with an intensity that showed little to no regard for her pleasure and merely for his own. She quickly lost track of her orgasms as he relentlessly pounded her.

And there was no other way she would have it. Her visits to the house the past few weeks had left no doubt in her mind as to her place in their plans. She was an object---an object to be fucked and used and impregnated. A piece of black-owned property inferior to her new masters.

Wendy clambered off the bed and moved to the side of the bed directly in front of Emma. "Here, baby girl, eat, please." She guided her left heavy breast into the young girl's mouth, her hungry mouth latching on. Her head jostled with every thrust as she struggled to stay latched on to her to lactating nipples. "Yes, yes...suck. Eat."

Whereas Alton took his time cumming the previously two orgasms, he seemed determined to cum quickly this load. He vigorously gripped her hips, alternating spanking her fat, tight ass. There was no need to pace himself, to savor every moment, no---he needed to breed. To pass on his genetic legacy into her young, fertile womb.

Then he came, shooting ropes of sticky, virile cum inside her. He pushed deep and hard as he had his orgasm, his cock pulsing. His body convulsed in pleasure of the release.

"Yes, yes, daddy, yes!" Emma howled as if possessed. She felt his essence flood her guts. She knew the volume was larger than what her small hole could handle; there was little doubt some would come oozing out when he pulled his big cock out. It did. She slumped down onto her stomach, all feeling in her legs gone with numbness.

"Yanet, please be a dear and come clean up this mess my husband made, would you now?" Wendy said.

Without a word, Yanet scampered over to the bed, quickly dropping onto all fours. She slurped and licked the delicious puddle of cum.

"She makes a cute little cuck queen, doesn't she, honey?" Wendy mused. "Don't leave a drop!" She grabbed Yanet by the hair, forcing her down further into the sheets. Once she was satisfied with her work, she pulled her up by her hair. "Now say thank you."

"Thank you mommy; thank you, daddy," Yanet murmured with a mouth full of cum.

"Now..." Wendy said, picking up her robe from the floor and tying it. "It's time for you to go. Mommy and daddy have a lot of work to do."

"Leave...now?" she said looking confused at Wendy.

"Call us when you're ovulating. Until then: do not disturb us and our work. I'll see you at the station on Monday."